Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]

Go down 
+4
Grantus
Penny
Avaritia
Raia
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Samael wasn't sure if showing annoyance or being almost eye-rollingly overconfident was the way to go here, but it's not like he was in the position to stop people from talking. Most likely, whoever was the one speaking to them would just mock them regardless of the way they reacted. They seemed to be that type. And there was nothing to do about it. He sort of figured there was a chance that the person taunting them wasn't even around, so it wasn't extra surprising. This thing gave off the vibe of being robotic in nature, and robots can be controlled from afar afterall. When there's no need to come to the battlefield personally, why would one do so, right? Of course, that fact did not help them in learning anything specific, but maybe it was for the better that they wouldn't need to oppose another threat right away. They weren't even very organized as a group, and that could prove to be a problem in a more challenging fight. Teamwork is useful during battle unless you are by some chance fighting solo.

He would observe the situation for a few moments longer before deciding it was safe enough to deal with other things, at which point he would turn to walk closer towards the others. ''I see everyone here has a different stand towards this, but we already got dragged into this together, so it's probably best if we try to get on the same page and work it out together. Can we all agree on that at least?'' It was probably the better way to start somewhere. He had been focusing more on the battle itself, but he did listen to the reactions the rest gave, and it was obvious most of them were not like-minded. But they were the only ones to see this and stay alive aside from the Maiden who was now who knows where, so it would be nice if they could find some common ground here.

''Anyone here has an opinion on what should we do?''
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:48 pm

Vivian sat quietly as the robotic creature was brought down, still holding Mimic in a defensive stance before she knew everything was clear. She started to open the shadow, reaching in and grabbing the strap the bag, reattaching it quickly. "And here I thought I had a day off." She didn't smile, only pulled the strap over her arm as she held it with her hand. "You all did slightly better than I thought you would, good for people who haven't fought anything like that before." Sam spoke, causing her to divert her attention to him. Once he was done, she would continue to speak. "Well first we need to find out who was controlling that robot, and why they targeted this stupi- err, joyous celebration." Viv would rather be running through a dungeon right now, rather than playing detective with couple of newbies. No matter, sometimes you can't choose what happens in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:55 pm

The sound of the alarm was something that alerted Seek to a certain degree. He was in the military, of course he knew what that was. Seek looked around wildly, wondering if the citizens were still under attack or something of the sort. " The safety bunkers, did the citizens........" Seek would mumble to himself as he started to go into town. Even though people didn't necessarily have a choice in the matter of going to the event, some could of stayed in town or even came a little bit late. With a desperate grown, Seek looked back to the others. " Look, i appreciate standing up and fighting when no one else could, but i'm heading into town to see if theres any more sfalma stragglers. There is still people in here, alive, and im apart of the military..so its my job. As for you guys, i'm not your boss or your parent, but finding answers only leads outside of this city, where the goddess and that robot went. If you head out, i'll catch up, maybe get a truck if i can so you guys don't have to walk. But you are free to do whatever." Seek would look at everyone with a nod, then eyed samuel for a small moment, a bit suspiciously actually. "Somethings different about you, but you're strong, so you lead them!

"Seek would then look to Emile. " If you're going with them, give me some of those pills for the road if you can. He sounded in a hurry, a bit impatient.

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:53 pm

Gabriel walked towards Samael immediately after the battle was done. This kid had some things none of them did. Strange....he would take a heavy whiff of the air around him, trying to catch any remnants of the scent from before. He then looked to Emile with the transceiver. "Well, if you're not gonna say shit then maybe we should check and see if they'll talk back. Or at the very least get ready to regroup. Something must be happening outside to put up an emergency signal like that. They're probably watching us so if they want to come fight us by all means," he said putting a fist in an open palm with a grimace plastered on his face. He wasn't fond of this annoying hide and seek game. Something was happening on the outside, and he would either have to face it with these clowns; talented as they may be, or go on his own. In all fairness however, he knew that if he went up against one of those machines again, he couldn't stand up to him. So this other kid, was rather important. He looked to the familiar man he saw getting ready to leave. "You know I'd be the first to do that myself, but considering that metal that fought the Maiden may still be running around from before, it may not be the smartest move. We should move as a single troop, at the very least get in contact with who you love now so we can prepare if it all goes to hell." He wouldn't need to contact anyone however, he had no one in particular on peed dial...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:10 pm

"Ha-ha! Nonono, that's not the way to go right now, young man!" Ironfist grinned at the man oh so eager to leave as soon as possible (Seek), as he walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "While I do understand your concerns, it is my primary objective as a teacher-slash-mentor to keep my class safe at any and all times! So no, I won't allow you to leave on your own. Now come over to us, we got a task at hand, hmhmhm!" He removed his hand off Seek's shoulder and walked over to the group, giving the man one last grinning glance before turning around to look down at the boy holding the transciever.

"Boy, hand it over here!" He said, imposingly standing over the boy, in his best 'strict teacher' voice, gesturing with an open palm for Emile to give him the transciever. He had an obligation to all his students, and besides, such an suspicious object should only be handled by a person of recognized responsibility, such as himself! And he would not accept it any other way.

If Emile was to give him the device, he would first inspect it under his watchful eye, mumbling something like "Let's see." and holding it with only two fingers. To be honest, he had no idea how the thing was built or how it worked, or what he was looking for on it. It just seemed right to first inspect it. Who knows what the thing might've been. Satisfied with the checkup, he cleared his throat. "Ahm-hm!" He began. "Good day to you, dear miss." He put the transciever on his ear as he spoke. "I will just have you know that you are to be sanctioned on the school code for vandalizing property, terrorizing people and discriminating the importance of human life! Al the acts you have demostrated on today's occassion have been taken permanent note of, and a proper punishment is to be assigned to you at the earliest date possible. If you have any complaints about the system, please do contact us whenever you get an itsy bit of free time on your hands. Until then, I wish you good luck, and bid you farewell." Upon finishing the recital of his little speech and feeling all proud and everything that he could finally use it in a proper occassion, he held the transciever firmly in his hand, and without a moment of hesitation, crushed it in his iron grip. The transciever crackled and popped and finally buzzed its final buzz as it let a few loose sparks. Satisfied with himself, Ironfist tucked it into his pocket and crossed his hands, looking at the crowd around him with stupefying gleam in his eyes.

"Hmhmhm! No transciever will be allowed to bother any of my potential students! Now that that's been taken care of, let us proceed! There is no time to lose now, we must do what we can to help everyone! Take it as your first assignment this academic year."

If Emile failed to comply, Ironfist would take the transciever with whatever force was necessary, adding a small "Tsk, tsk tsk." before doing the exact thing described above.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:28 pm

Emile eyed the others oddly, nearly deadpanning, while he heard a chuckle from the transceiver. "Y'know, I was going to be nice and give you a few hints as to where I was... buuuut I guess I'll just leave it up to everyone to find out on their own. If you see a flash of silver in the corner of your eye, that's probably me watching you! And don't forget to smile for the cameras, they were a pain to put up." The young man frowned and sighed, before tossing the thing over towards Ironfist.

"Do what you want. Seek, wait up, I gotta lead you somewhere." He walked over towards Seek before patting him on the back. "I know a huge reservoir of these things in the inner parts of this place. The barrier's being put up again, so we should all be fine. Let's jet before soldiers come up here inspecting what happened." If Seek complied, Emile would smirk thinly and start to run from the area, hopefully with him in tow. They'd leave this place now, lest they were caught and held responsible for the destruction.

The woman behind the transceiver, though, just listened quietly, seemingly losing her amusement at them. "What are you talking about? I used the Effigy to come inspect this place after it blew up. There was a huge green robot and--" The transceiver was crushed easily under the man's fist, and it fizzled out...

And just when Ironfist was done speaking, sparks of electricity flowed from the device, reacting against the air and forming a fine purple mist, which slowly formed into a screen-like surface, showing static...

"I hate it when people don't let me talk..."

The screen went black, before a light appeared in it, then a figure, covered in static.

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 HGDqp3t

"Don't you know it's rude to leave a lady hanging? You could have just turned off the thing but nooo, you had to smash it and let my magic leave. But y'know what? I'm impressed. Despite how angry I am that you broke my robot buddy, which took a hell of a long time to get just right, you're pretty strong. Come on, go ahead and ask me something. One question, as a group, I'll answer it as best I can."

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:01 pm

This was such a mess. Honestly. Fate certainly picked a group of people that were not on the same page at all. He was going to have a migraine from dealing with all this. Samael would look at Seek after that courageous speech. ''I understand your point...but does being in the military mean being too reckless as well? If there truly are leftover Sfalma in the city, can you handle them on your own? We had to band together to defeat the threat here. It's safe to say that going solo is probably not the best idea right now.'' The whole idea of fighting would be pointless if they just went and let themselves get picked off one by one, or got ahead of themselves and challenged an opponent that they couldn't beat at their current strength. ''I don't really think we should be hasty at all. We need to pay attention to the situation, but we shouldn't chew more than we can swallow. The being that took off with the Maiden was obviously strong. I doubt we could face that if we went after them now. And I'm pretty sure heading outside there would mean having to fight through hordes of Sfalma as well.'' Which sounded almost ridiculous. They already tired themselves out a bit here. If they were to go investigate, it wouldn't be right now. That much he was certain of.

He would give the strange acting man a somewhat inquisitive look though. ''...I'm not aware anyone here agreed to be your student just yet. Maybe you should consider keeping it down for now. Threatening a possible enemy when we don't have any real grounds to do so isn't the smartest move...'' Frankly, he was a little baffled by this guy. Who was he? It was a little overboard to go proclaim yourself a teacher to a group of strangers you just met. Egoistical much? Samael had a feeling that this wouldn't go over too well in the long run. Personal opinions are fine....but...this sounded more like forcing something on other people without asking their consent at all.

Regardless, now it came down to having to ask a single question...? A bit strange, but at least something. They were probably lucky this woman bothered at all after getting talked to that way. Although, he had a feeling this wouldn't turn out to be that much of a revelation in the end. She did say she would answer 'as best as she could'. Meaning, she could always just play it off and tell them little, claiming she doesn't know more. She did seem like the trickster type based on her actions and words up until now. He doubted she would willingly give out sensitive info had they happened to ask about such. The answer would most likely just be limited, regardless of what they asked. And they had little to build on to begin with. What do you ask when you know nothing at all? Each option had its downsides. What they would hear now, may not be of help to them a while later. Situations change..and they couldn't charge ahead very quickly.

''You said you came here to investigate and are watching us. That surely isn't a coincidence, despite you acting goofy about it. So, what is it that you're really after?'' Maybe they would at least be able to draw something from that. If she had a reason, then it was mostly likely somehow tied to what was happening. Plus, in case she actually said what her goal was, they could attempt to track her down that way, by keeping watch on places relevant to that. If he had asked where she was...well, they weren't able to run there right now. They weren't even an organized group, nor were they extremely strong. She could just move elsewhere by the time they were ready. Knowing who she was would probably be like looking for a needle in a haystack. He doubted she was well known, and they were seeing her face now, which was a slight help in and on itself already. Other options were probably too complex to use as a building block when they had nothing else at all.

If the others had complains about him asking, he would have to settle that with them later. They didn't have the time to lead a complex discussion, nor was it likely to be smooth, seeing as they were acquainted only recently. And she was watching them this whole time...which definitely didn't give that idea plus points.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:13 pm

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 HGDqp3t

"Is that your final question? 'Kay then. I'm after peace, and the truth, something I don't believe you all achieved just now. If that's all, then, toodles, you people have fun with your games and all, Nero and I have to go take a shower~"

The screen dissipated into some kind of liquid, the image on it fizzling lightly with static before it completely shut off, melting and evaporating into the air. They were alone, yet they heard three small explosions around them. Not something that would cause destruction, but a simple... bust. If they were to examine the places where they were heard, they'd find three cameras, now all completely destroyed and burnt, their make faded and worn, and there was nothing displayed on them that could give them any hints. Hell, they could take them if they wanted, what good would it do them...?

It seemed that, for now, the group was well and truly alone...

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 Dy2g4YF

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... by enduring this trial, you feel your bond to the world growing stronger, as you find a semblance of goal to reach towards. Perhaps it is not clear, but in time, you will find your answer...

All participants have forged the Followers of Destruction Judgment Social Link...

Everyone forges a Social Link or ranks up with each other...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:36 pm

Seek's responses were an accumulation of Samuel's , Ironfirsts, and gabriel's responses towards him. "What can i do? Whatever i can. Maybe i cant do it alone, but the majority of you are citizens with no sort of obligation to get involved, to fight, or even want to for that matter. We arent some sort of band of heroes and we sure as hell aint friends either. All of you are citizens of this colony that dont owe anybody anything, and my job is protect you people. But since you can already fight, maybe not you people specifically." Seek shifted his body, but then the strange woman showed up once again, she started to mouth off with one dynamic question that Seek could of used, that any of these people could of used. However, Samuel spoke up and asked something that Seek didn't necessarily care to know in this case. The answer was just as disappointing, and Seek remained silent until l the cameras and the tv screen seemed to implode on themselves.

"The one question that we could of got some useful information, like where the goddess and machine went. You wasted it on asking what a terrorist is really after. This is an attack on our country, who cares what the terrorists want? What was you going to do with that information if they wanted something, give it to them? Don't make me laugh...peace and truth? This is war.... look around you.." After a short glare at Samuel, Seek just sighed looked towards emile. " You said you had somewhere to show me, lead the way." After that, Seek looked back at the others. Pillage the town if you can, grab whatever supplies you need before heading out, its no use to the dead. i'll find you somehow ....so dont die."

With that, if Emile still kept his offer to lead seek out of there, he would.

*Exit unless anyone else has something to say to me, and or whenever emile is ready*
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 1:24 pm

OoC: I originally didn't plan on posting here again, but I can't just let myself get mouthed off, can I <3?

This one was a pain of his own. Samael didn't really enjoy tolerating people that didn't even stop to think first, but be it for now. It was true that they weren't friends. You can't be already friends with someone you just met, that much is obvious. ''No one is saying we are a band of heroes. But the way you act makes me think you want to be one pretty badly. Because that's what heroes do. Rush into action without giving much thought to the danger. You won't protect anyone if you run out there with a bang and get yourself killed. I'm sure you know that. I don't see why is it a problem that we are actually taking the time to understand the situation first. We'll fight if we have to, but being reckless will only lead to us needing help instead. That's no win.'' He wasn't really buying that. Protecting people isn't the same as losing your head about it. If the guy's goal was really to save as many as he could, why not ask them to help? Surely, that would give better odds than rushing there alone like superman. It isn't about being friends or a band in situations like these. It's about using your head and common sense.

He would sigh when the guy rounded on him after the questioning. ''Yes, get their location, run there, and get killed. Is that what you want? You saw that the Maiden and the machine were a lot stronger than us. What do you expect to do? If we were to try going there now, it's basically a death wish. If we wait and get stronger, they are likely to change their location already. It wouldn't help us to know right now, I don't think.'' The idea was great, but not logical in any way. They were not on the grounds to make it even if they knew where. ''You seem surprisingly sure. What proof do you have she's a terrorist? Her robot wasn't like that machine, so she may have nothing to do with them. The Sfalma were a work of someone completely else. Attack, yes. War? That's jumping to early conclusions. Isn't this why big wars actually happen? Because some people get over their heads and assume it's a full out massacre right away? The 'who cares' attitude will only make you look ignorant. Although, I agree that we aren't really friends just because of this, so you are technically free to do as you wish. But I won't go easy on you if you find yourself in a pickle thanks to your eagerness, Mr. Protector.'' Afterall, it wasn't his job to look after someone that was only cooperative when it suited them. He sure had better things to do than to keep a lookout on someone that was insistent on doing their own thing. Not when he had no ties to the person to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6