Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
An Unexpected Meeting [Samael] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
An Unexpected Meeting [Samael] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
An Unexpected Meeting [Samael] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
An Unexpected Meeting [Samael] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
An Unexpected Meeting [Samael] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
An Unexpected Meeting [Samael] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
An Unexpected Meeting [Samael] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
An Unexpected Meeting [Samael] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
An Unexpected Meeting [Samael] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

An Unexpected Meeting [Samael]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

An Unexpected Meeting [Samael] Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Meeting [Samael]   An Unexpected Meeting [Samael] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:47 pm

Mornings were entertaining, for sure. Abel liked to wake up early and do the shopping for things Troian would need for his cooking. He knew his disability would pose as a impedance, and though the caravan couldn't care less as long as his friend coped with his obligations and got his job done... Abel cared. They couldn't object for a number of reasons, but it doesn't mean they have to follow strictly their rules. So, with this in mind, while Troian was still sleeping like most of the other co-workers (those who weren't building up the environment for the next performance and spectacles), Abellard was up, entitling himself to the task. Warm sunlights illuminating the bright tent his team was setting up for later tonight. It was going to be huge, that's for sure, and Abel, with a smile, couldn't be more satisfied at the path their efforts were leading them to.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting [Samael]   An Unexpected Meeting [Samael] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 3:09 pm

An Unexpected Meeting [Samael] IEqzn36

''No, I'm not. Life is still busy enough over here.''
''I'm sure it will be fine. You're doing well, yes..?''

It was one of the days when Samael got up fairly early, so he decided to head out and check if he needed anything from the local store or such before he ended up doing other things during the rest of the day. Getting a call from his family mid-walk wasn't a part of the trip that he anticipated, however. Although, maybe he should have. It was a sort of holiday time for these few days afterall. As much as he didn't really see it as anything special beyond people getting some off time from their work and duties. Somewhat plain, if you were to ask him.

For the moment, he was walking by some sort of hotel establishment, although he didn't do much more aside from giving it a brief glance, still busy with his phonecall to an extent. He should probably hang up soon, because his brother's ramblings would probably just make him walk into something at this rate. It was still early to be extremely focused, and having to answer ridicuouls questions over the phone did not help concentration...
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting [Samael]   An Unexpected Meeting [Samael] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 8:27 pm

Abel waved to his co-workers and left them be. They likely had a lot of job to put up the tent, while he himself had his business to attend. The nearby store was not far away, that much is known. A few minutes of walk, even. It's alright, he didn't mind waking up for a little walking, though he prefer to not do it alone. Years in Parangelia and the streets could still be hostile.

...and apparently he wasn't alone. Though, it seemed he was following this guy, for he was right behind the other. Hmmm... Abel did nothing but keep his eyes on the young man, not tearing them away. He likely was a bit taller, but some years younger, and his attire is that of someone who gives off the rebel vibe, but.. he knows very well you can never judge a book by its cover. Should he approach? Abel was curious, inconveniently curious to the point he paid attention to his phone call. He was taught this wasn't something polite to do, but...he couldn't help it. Most people won't be friendly to him, therefore he developed this strange habit of eavesdropping on his surroundings.

Strength:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting [Samael]   An Unexpected Meeting [Samael] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:24 am

Really, his brother could be such a pain at times. Moments like these reminded him why he decided to move out in the first place. Samael sighed.

''I can't. Why don't you do something yourself one day? You're old enough to take care of your own things by now. I can't be your babysitter forever. Plus, I don't even live close enough anymore.''

It was about time his brother stopped acting like a kid. He had enough work of his own to deal with, and he wasn't a fan of doing someone else's too when they could clearly do it themselves if they weren't too lazy.

''Great. Now, excuse me, but I was in the middle of something when you called. If there's anything else, can we leave it for later?''

Thankfully, he at least had a reason to hang up for now. And he was headed somewhere, so technically he had been sort of busy, just like he said. He would stop his walking for a moment to put his phone away and sort his things now that he had his hands more free. ''Why do some people love bothering me so early in the morning....'', he would mutter under his breath. This certainly wasn't the first time, although he generally didn't mind as much due to the fact that he was up early most days anyway. Still, it would be definitely more thoughtful to consider that he could always be sleeping at this time.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting [Samael]   An Unexpected Meeting [Samael] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:01 am

Hm, so this is how it is, huh? He didn't have to be a genius to understand what's it about. This young man was taking care of someone else. As a guardian or some tutor of sorts. Perhaps a younger brother or sister? Or some friend? In any case, it was a fun scene. He could relate...to the brother's side, of course. He also had someone insistently looking out for him, and even if said person wasn't as obnoxious as this guy he randomly encountered, it got Abel wondering for a bit if, by any chance, he was a burden to someone else's shoulder.

"That's what relatives do. It's included in the contract. I can tell, I'm one of the "relatives".", he finally said, laughing a bit under his breath at his own humorous banter. "My bad for poking into your business. I couldn't help but to listen." It was true. He spent a bit of time listening to the whole conversation, rather entertained. He only hoped this parangelian fellow wouldn't brush him off because of it.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting [Samael]   An Unexpected Meeting [Samael] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 2:25 pm

''....??''

Samael turned around when he heard a voice speaking up all of a sudden. Normally, he was quite good at catching what was going on, but this time the distractions were more than enough. On top of the fact that the person in question hadn't been anywhere near his line of vision while he was facing forwards. He didn't have eyes on the back of his head yet, afterall.

He would give the other a half smile. ''I'll let it pass this time since you managed to listen without me noticing. But you might want to be careful. A lot of people wouldn't take well to being spied on.'' That was mostly a guess, but considering what people here were like, it wasn't unlikely. However, he had no reason to get negative about it just yet, as it wasn't like he had been talking about sensitive information. ''I don't necessarily mind relatives being in my life, but I don't think I should be the 'go to' for just about everything. I have my own life as well.'' Aside from the fact that early morning was not the best time to be calling someone like this, unless it was at least decently important, which this hadn't really been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting [Samael]   An Unexpected Meeting [Samael] Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Meeting [Samael]
Page 1 of 1