Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Beautiful people [Sam] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Beautiful people [Sam] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Beautiful people [Sam] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Beautiful people [Sam] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Beautiful people [Sam] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Beautiful people [Sam] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Beautiful people [Sam] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Beautiful people [Sam] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Beautiful people [Sam] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Beautiful people [Sam]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quinny

Quinny

Beautiful people [Sam] Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful people [Sam]   Beautiful people [Sam] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 6:27 pm

Vivian was on her way home from an mini-adventure where she had just started to map out the area to make sure her real traversal through there wouldn't end up with her getting lost. Of course it took a few hours, and a bit of fighting, but she made it out without much damage done. At the moment, she found herself walking through the streets back to her house, giving people disgusted looks at the thought of them walking out of their houses dressed like that. Anyone who doesn't dress properly, honestly, has no reason to exist period. Nonetheless, she wanted to move quickly, but found herself strutting casually as people parted away from her. Most of the people avoiding her were intimidated by her appearance, which she was used to. Though she heard a few people speaking about her through their whispers, but she ignored them since envy was an ugly color on anybody, and these people were ugly enough in her eyes. No matter, she wouldn't let it bother her because she didn't care what people thought of her.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful people [Sam]   Beautiful people [Sam] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:11 pm

Samael was leaning against one of the walls, seeming observing the life going on around, thinking to himself about things which were probably not important to the others right now. Days like these tended to be unusually odd. Even more odd when people start to focus on something and mutter about something, which is not something he was used to seeing on a daily basis. Following people's line of sight wasn't all that hard, but figuring out why were they bothered over a woman walking by was somewhat harder. Well, she was sort of unique looking, at least.

''What is this ruckus about?''
, he'd ask, not necessarilly addressed to anyone in particular. If someone was to answer, they would regardless, wouldn't they?
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful people [Sam]   Beautiful people [Sam] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:52 pm

Viv didn't stop moving when Sam spoke out loud, but did turn to face him, stopping when she noticed his attire. "Hmm?" Compared to everyone that seemed to be afraid of her, he was way better dressed; not as nicely as she was but it was a nice change from the normal appearance of everyone else in this colony. More importantly, she needed to know if he dressed like this often or if this was a one time deal, because that kind of thing mattered. Of course she didn't like wasting time, but as she would say, fashion is important and style decides the worth of a person. If she was ever going to make friends with someone, this is the type of person she would choose; but if the conversation goes on past this point would determine if she wanted to speak to him ever again or not. But for that to even happen, she would need to approach him in the first place. Turning to face the boy, she'd move closer, the crowd started to move again but still avoided being too close to her. It seemed no one had answered her question, but she wasn't going to do it, since she didn't have the answer either. Once she was basically in front of him, she'd pause a moment to think before speaking. "Sorry but, you really must tell me, do you usually dress like this or is this a special occasion?" Of course the question might seem strange to him, but she wasn't going to be subtle about it.

Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful people [Sam]   Beautiful people [Sam] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 5:17 am

Samael watched the woman more so passively as she decided to turn to him. He couldn't say he expected that, as she hadn't bothered to speak to anyone else around, but it's not like he could know her reasons. Was it because he spoke louder than the rest? It could be, but it was a detail that he probably needn't care about. It wouldn't answer anything. Of course, he noted that no one really answered his original question either, but there was no time for that one now, apparently. He could always postpone it for a while.

Beautiful people [Sam] PL0kUnN

The fact that she approached him to ask about clothes was a bit questionable. Some people could be strange. ''Sometimes. I don't always wear the same everyday. Why are you asking me? You seemed bent on ignoring everyone you passed by until now.'' If nothing else, he was interested in why did she decide to do this. There had to be a reason, and while he didn't mind small talk in general, it was still odd in this case.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful people [Sam]   Beautiful people [Sam] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 4:04 pm

Viv continued to study the boy, thinking for a few moments. He said he didn't wear the same thing everyday, which wasn't bad, but she did wonder what the rest of his clothes looked like; her interest was piqued to say the least. Sure it was kind of creepy, but she didn't care what people thought of her. "Sorry for staring. you could call me an adventurer with a sense of style. Just because I'm fighting monsters doesn't mean I shouldn't look nice doing it." She held her handbag strap with one hand, leaning on one food as she put the other hand to her side. "My name is Vivian by the way, but you can just call me Viv, it's easier." Of course she had to get home to her sister, but why rush when she had actually found someone in this god awful colony that dressed like he cared about himself.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful people [Sam]   Beautiful people [Sam] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 5:58 pm

Samael would raise an eyebrow languidly. He wasn't sure he was following what this woman was getting at. Information noted, but he doubted it was something he needed to know barely a moment after he met her. First impressions are a thing, but being overly forward may just look like showing off at times. Regardless of that, she didn't really answer his question. He asked why was she suddenly talking to him, not whether she had style and why. ''As nice as that sounds, what does it have to do with me? If you want to look nice at all times, you are free to, but I'm not sure why would it matter to a person you just met.'' If nothing else, he'd at least like to know what intention she had behind telling him that out of the blue.

''Nice to meet you then. I'm Samael.''
He had no reason to not return the introduction, as odd as it was in this kind of situation. It did seem like the only reason she approached him was to discuss attire which was strange in its own way. He didn't mind talking to people, but walking up to someone for the sole reason of making a small talk about clothes was not what he would consider on a normal day.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful people [Sam]   Beautiful people [Sam] EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 3:36 pm

She could practically feel that she was making the boy uncomfortable, but fashion was important so he had to get over it. "If we're being honest here, I only talk to people who make themselves presentable as much as possible. I feel that if someone doesn't take the time to look their very best everyday, then they're not worth my time." That was how she felt about everything, and no one could ever convince her otherwise. If someone doesn't take care of themselves at all, why would she even need to talk to them? "Samael, huh? So what do you do kid, for a living. I don't assume you're a homeless bum that doesn't have a job." When she even mentioned she was an adventurer, she wasn't even bragging but was just proud of what she does. Almost everyone who knew of her knew that she was fond of that job and wouldn't give it up for the world. The whole talking to strangers thing did throw her through a loop, but she felt like he was good enough to have a conversation with.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful people [Sam]   Beautiful people [Sam] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 12:32 pm

Well, she came of as rather strict in a way. Was that why people were mostly getting out of her way? Technically, Samael had nothing against her having such an opinion, but it probably wouldn't be very helpful to her. Being well dressed doesn't have to mean anything. In fact, those people may very well also be scrooges and vain. Was that any better than the opposite? ''Isn't dressing style only one part of the equation? Clothes don't always make a person.'' He could see how would being poorly dressed indicate a lazy person...but that doesn't always have to be the case. Some people may have great talent, but simply don't get the opportunity to make use of it, and look good on the outside. He'd say what a person does and is capable of is more of an asset than them being able to dress in a fancy way.

''I'm a soldier.'' Although him having or not having a job still had little to do with how he looked in terms of outfit and such, but if that's what she thought. He'd let it pass as long as she didn't make a point of discriminating people all around based on what they wear. That is, if it affected him somehow. Which it didn't really now, unless she went ahead and tried to insult him, which he hoped she wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful people [Sam]   Beautiful people [Sam] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:48 am

She found herself thinking less and less about fashion as she leaned more towards the small talk side. Of course she had to get home, and really wanted to as well, but she felt a small interest in the young man. Viv felt like their meeting was fated, in a way that she was supposed to be here to speak to him, but that might just be his clothes talking. "It may only be one part of a person, but I find it to be the most important part. Anyone can look great no matter what they have, even if you were dirt broke and had no where to live, there's always a way to look nice." She'd leave that subject on that, knowing she'd start ranting if it went any further. "A soldier? Dang kid you got guts, I barely see anyone your age wanting to fight anything." She held her posture, shifting weight onto the other foot as she held her handbag strap. "I'm sure I mentioned that I adventure through the tower for a living, that and take care of my sister. Though I must say, sometimes fighting monsters is easier than raising a child." Yeah she was probably boring him, but she really couldn't tell at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful people [Sam]   Beautiful people [Sam] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 7:03 am

''You have a point. Although some people may be great, and simply not care about fashion specifically.'' To be honest, this whole talk was somewhat ridiculous. Then again, to each their own, so Samael didn't care as much. It's not like it was causing problems. He would give her a slight smile as she expressed surprise towards the siubject of fighting. Was he too young? He wasn't sure. Maybe it was simply this place. Everything was about doing some sort of work, and things like this just happened. There were probably more fighters around his age, even if he may not have met them yet. Often the practice was too busy to leave some time for small talk with others.

''I'm 19. Not necessarily a kid anymore. But that's sort of how it works here. Everyone cares mostly about doing some sort of work, and I chose this.'' Afterall, he had no real problem with work. Problem was when there were extremely strict rules, and all that. He didn't like authority when it wasn't doing a good job. That's what they should do, no? So at least be efficient in what you set out to do. ''Maybe it is. I used to have the same problem when I had to take care of my younger brother, before I moved away to live on my own. But fighting can be dangerous instead. Monsters can always end up killing you if you're not careful enough.'' Babysitting kids may be tiring like nothing else, but it doesn't pose a risk of dying. Not really.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful people [Sam]   Beautiful people [Sam] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 7:17 am

"Nineteen is still a very young age to fight, though I did start fighting around that age so I guess it makes sense. Though I personally could never be apart of government bull, so I'd like to traverse the tower at my own pace without anyone barking orders at me." Vivian smirked slightly, the mention of someone thinking combat was difficult did make her happy; mostly because she saw fighting as something fairly easy to do since she did it daily. "I don't really need to worry about monsters when I have my secret weapon." She showed him her hand bag, her smirk fading. "This thing looks pretty weak, but it's seen it's fair share of blood. Maybe one day if you're lucky, you'll get to see me use it in combat." Of course that might never come, but it was nice to think that she might have allies that would help her through that tower someday. She could do it alone yes, but having someone to help her would be way easier, and would probably allow her to relax a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful people [Sam]   Beautiful people [Sam] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 7:28 am

''Orders may be useless when you're alone. But some cooperation would be necessary if you did it with company. Everyone doing whatever they want may not work out well in a long run.'' Although, the government giving the orders was probably a bad idea. He could get behind that one. The higher ups generally knew little about how it really worked down on the field and in action. He would half smile. ''Monsters could happen to have a secret weapon too. I'm sure they aren't all alike.'' As much as he never really researched that before. There wasn't much time, even though it was interesting to say the least. Maybe he would have to get involved one day, however, seeing as fighting had to be put to use somewhere.He would raise an eyebrow lightly. ''You think more people are going to go fight monsters? Because I don't think I'll get to see you fight unless that happens soon.'' Not that he couldn't just wander off alone, and he certainly could, but he wasn't going to be reckless on one whim.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful people [Sam]   Beautiful people [Sam] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 7:46 am

She thought for a second before responding. "I haven't really fought monsters that I didn't know much on before, but I do keep in mind that I could die. But none of that scares me anymore, so I don't think I have much to worry about really." She continued to think, mostly on his second question. Did she think people would start fighting monsters soon, or did she just assume people would be interested in watching her fight? "I don't really think people are going to start casually fighting monsters daily, but I won't tell a lie and say it's not something I think about sometimes. Having random people from the streets fighting would bring the monster count lower, but it would be annoying to run into people who would probably distract me in strange ways that normal people are prone to doing." She could just picture someone running up and asking for her autograph while she was in the middle of kicking some poor monster's ass, or someone coming in and taking her kill right from under her. Maybe it was best that most people tended to avoid the tower, though she still wondered what it would actually be like.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful people [Sam]   Beautiful people [Sam] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 2:42 pm

She sure gave off a tough image. ''I see. Didn't you say you have a sister though? What would happen with her if you died or got hurt badly?'' The way she spoke made it seem like she was the only one taking care of her sibling. That made a job that involved possible harm a dangerous wager, unless she was sure there was someone who could take over her family responsibilities in case something went wrong. He would look around in slight thought. Her suggestion did have some merit, but it also sounded a little suicidal. Would random people on the street even be able to defeat anything like that? There must be a reason why not everyone just goes after them casually. ''Isn't it more likely that the random people would be the ones to die? Without any prior experience with this, that is.'' In which case, it wouldn't be the monsters' numbers decreasing, but the other way around, which would be quite a waste of time and force in the end. ''If they distract you, you could always tell them to stop. But I don't think it's the best idea regardless, unless the people know what they are getting into.'' High death count wouldn't solve anything.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful people [Sam]   Beautiful people [Sam] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 5:06 pm

He did have a point, normal people were stupid. "Point is, normal people shouldn't try to go into the tower. Too many reasons not to, but that still doesn't make it dangerous, in fact I find it pretty simple to traverse without finding monsters. Though that might be because I go in there more than anyone." He mentioned her sister and brought up the thought on who would take care of her if Vivian died. She did think about this one but quickly brushed it off, giving him his answer. "I'm not going to die in the tower, or get injured. I've fought for so long, I know all of their tricks, and I make sure that I won't fall down to them. I'm not just fighting for my life, but everyone on the colony. Even though we have these magical dodads to protect us from monsters, someone one should still be going in and trying to wipe them out for good." She went into the tower to destroy monsters so her sister would be okay in the long run, so she wasn't going to die to some monsters when she needed to protect her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful people [Sam]   Beautiful people [Sam] Empty

Back to top Go down

Beautiful people [Sam]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next