Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Tower's Travel (Jer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Tower's Travel (Jer) Empty
PostSubject: The Tower's Travel (Jer)   The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:15 pm

How long had it been since Veca had set foot in Eirini? She had been wandering Parangelia for a while at first as the rain had poured down over there. Veca had failed to find anyone or anything persay to preoccupy her over there beyond the strange green butterfly that appeared to her at first. She couldn't solve the mystery behind it and this frustrated her slightly. Maybe she was taking this a little too hard on herself. It annoyed her a fair bit that the butterfly had vanished from her sight in nearly an instant as well.

The android continued to wander amongst the fair looking land for a while before coming onto the central plaza that appeared to have several people around it. Perhaps there was something worth Veca's time around here?The bot would think to herself as she would approach normally.Noticing two strangely fluffy and adorable mascots running amongst the plaza and offering tickets to a ride of some kind. The Ferris Wheel. Veca herself was not interested in this for the moment. It wasn't open for now and she wanted something to preoccupy herself in the moment. As the Security android would continue her search for someone or something to enlighten her day.

----Veca is currently Curious and Open to any form of interaction.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Travel (Jer)   The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:35 pm

The town plaza was just as busy as Danielle had expected it to be at this time of day. The sun was at the peak of it's arch, and that's when activity was at it's highest. People were coming and going everywhere, with stalls from the various farmers and whatnot covering most of the plaza. Indeed, it was a special day tomorrow, with both the maidens sharing their twentieth birthday tomorrow... It was a huge cause for celebration, just like it had been on their nineteenth and so on. But this year it seemed more lively than usual. Perhaps it was because the age of 20 was such a monumental age in one's life that caused the celebrations to be a bit more extravagant than previous years. It was still a fun time to be a part of it all. Imagine organizing it all? That would've been an absolute nightmare, considering the festival was not only pretty elaborate, but it was also spread over two colonies; Eirini, and it's twin colony, Parangelia.

As Danielle walked past the two mascots for what seemed like the tenth time that day, she bumped into someone. Not all that suprising, considering how crowded it was, but still, it was rather clumsy of her. "Oh! I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Travel (Jer)   The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:41 pm

Everything was looking pretty fine as Veca was analyzing her surroundings n everything. Taking everything in. Unbeknownst to those around her she was an android. It seemed as if there wasn't much that would preoccupy her today. Though there was that little show the Mascots were advertising. Maybe that was worth the while to go too. Right as Veca was in the middle of her train of thought someone bumped into her out of nowhere. People were certainly rather clumsy these days now weren't they? As she would turn to face the person that collided with her a bit gently.

Oh. Hello there. You should be a little more careful. This place is pretty crowded. The android did not have much in terms of words at the moment beyond that. It was crowded. What was she the Obvious Bot 3000?It felt weird to point out what the girl probably already knew at this point in time,but she couldn't help but find herself saying it. Not like she really felt anything off of her either. That was to be expected though. It was a rather grand celebration. Of course it would be crowded in this one area.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Travel (Jer)   The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 6:41 am

"Y-Yeah... I really should." Danielle said apologetically. The fact that she had bumped into someone like that was very unlike her. Perhaps work was getting to her? Oh well. She had at least apologized. "So... enjoying the festivities?" The girl asked nervously. Might as well get aquainted, now that she had rudely bumped into her... As a sort of "I'm sorry" gesture?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Travel (Jer)   The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 7:57 pm

Yeah.It really helps.The Protic would say surveying the area around them rather quickly.She was always used to looking around and keeping track of the area around her. Old habits die hard. Then again it wasn't a habit. It was her programming. Then the girl managed to ask her about the festivities....ooooh. Man. She didn't really have much feeling for them,but she might as well give her current opinion on them.

I find it pretty.....Nice I guess? It's better than doing nothing to me. Over where I was at it was pretty quiet today. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Travel (Jer)   The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 11:24 am

Well... She was being quite... stern, but considering how the two met, Danielle didn't blame the woman. It was her, Danielle, who had bumped into her by accident, not the other way around. "It's always this lively here in Eirini during this time of year... Are you by chance from Parangelia, or any of the other colonies?" She asked curiously, before she thought of something she had completely forgot. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. The name's Danielle. Pleased to meet you." The purple-haired girl offered the other a greeting handshake. Might as well be polite, eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Travel (Jer)   The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Eh. Veca could take a chance with this girl right now. Not like she seemed like a bad person or anything at this time right?Actually yeah I'm from Parangelia. It was rather quiet over there so I decided to come over here real quick. Given I had the day off and everything.The day being off was what lead to her erm..."Boredom" that was annoying her at the moment. Then the girl would give a introduction of her own. Well...alright. Hi. My name is Veca. I guess it's nice to meet you?With her voice she sounded a bit unsure on the last part in all honesty. As she had randomly bumped into this girl in the first place. Though hey maybe they'd prove to be worth her time today right?Not like she had anything better to do.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Travel (Jer)   The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:57 am

"Oh, I was right?" Danielle raised both her eyebrows in suprise. "Well, welcome to Eirini then. Hope you'll enjoy your stay." She said with a friendly smile. "I've actually never been to Parangelia... What's it like?" Danielle couldn't keep the hint of curiosity from her voice. The adventurous glint in her eyes was clearly visible. One day, perhaps she would see the sister colony with her own eyes. That would be the day. "Heh... I suppose we kind of just met on accident... Sorry about that." She said, scratching her neck with a sheepish smile on her face. It was completely her fault... So if Veca wanted to leave, she wouldn't blame her for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Travel (Jer)   The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 10:15 am

Well. I guess thanks for the welcome. You were right. Veca said maintaining the same gaze that she had the entire time. She wasn't one for notable facial expressions really or anything distinguishable unless the moment called for it.Eh. It's a pretty ok place. It's just too damn quiet at the moment. Nothing really to do around there after all due to the holiday. Place is a ghost town.It truly was due to this and as a result. Resulted in Veca's stroll all over the place in an attempt to preoccupy herself with something.I supposed you could say that,but I don't really mind you no.She didn't really have a problem with this girl or anything,but Veca on her own was a short fuse. Had Danielle been someone actively provoking her this would have ended differently. Though she appeared to be a normal citizen in Veca's eyes and really wasn't someone she'd lash at from the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Travel (Jer)   The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 7:18 am

"Oh?" Danielle said. "You don't celebrate the birthday of the maidens as much as we do? Well, I suppose Eirini does cater more to festivals... From what I've heard of Parangelia, it's not as... bright and cheery of a place..." Well, if it was really a ghost-town at this time of year, she guessed that most of the colony's inhabitants had taken the day off to visit Eirini... or some such. Either way, it was nice to see people from the sister colony every now and again. "...Well, is it your first time here in Eirini? Want me to show you around?" Danielle knew most of the colony by now by heart, so she could easily play tour-guide if need be. "I have time, so don't worry." She said with a cheerful smile. Indeed, the only thing she had to keep in mind was that she was supposed to meet Katherine at 04:00 PM. Until then, she had time to roam free for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Travel (Jer)   The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:01 am

Over in my colony I guess everyone celebrates in their own little way. They just... Don't seem to be as active as you guys are over here. It actually was very quiet at the moment over in Parangelia and for a fact. Nobody seemed to be doing anything remotely interesting.Not really my first time but.... Sure why not right?Veca didn't really have anything better to do and it didn't hurt to allow the girl to show her around in the first place. She would pretty much follow her if she were to head off right now actually or anything.
So yeah. Your free to lead the way and everything. I'll just follow you if you want.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Travel (Jer)   The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:10 am

"Oh, I see." Danielle clapped her hands together. Well, she would like to visit the sister colony at some point... just when she would, the girl had no idea... "Oh? Alright then. This-a-way." And the two women headed off, exploring the streets of Eirini. Danielle made sure to show her the most notable places first, like landmarks and such so she wouldn't get lost. Not that the colony was large, but it was a maze to navigate without prior knowledge of it's layout... She'd almost even role-play as a tourguide every now and again, just for laughs, really. Not that she was all that terrible at it. She had lived here for a good long while, and knew her stuff fairly well by now.

~ Danielle Brooks and Veca Protic have left the scene ~
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Travel (Jer)   The Tower's Travel (Jer) EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 4:30 pm

Users have forged a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tower's Travel (Jer)   The Tower's Travel (Jer) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tower's Travel (Jer)
Page 1 of 1