Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita)   Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 10:40 pm

"In regards to my last report..." 

Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) Soul-eater-franken-stein
A sharp, staccato of a voice echoed through the halls of the castle. With it came a sort of... age beyond years. It was dry and all together chafed, like a dessert. The man it belonged to sighed as he slumped further into his chair, the old metal creaking under the added weight. The walk here had been... bothersome to say the least. Some uppity young guard stood at the front gate and flat our refused to let him in... Must have been new to the force if he didn't recognize the man's obvious grandeur and status from a mere glance. A flash of his gilded golden ID card later and the man was let through to meet with the Maiden.... Though not after taking the boys name and deciding to make him the subject of an experimental drug designed to increase libido and instill an attraction to trees.... But how to administer it.... As the man passed by the guard he noticed an uncovered coffee mug near by.... coffee... There's a break room near here... Used by all guards at this station... larger sample size... easily watchable via security cameras... The man made it a point to stop by the break room and make a small change to the currently brewing pot of coffee... large sample size... surely he'll catch the uppity guard with this... collateral damage... minimal.

"I am please to inform you that progress on all projects, including those better left... forgotten... are progressing *COUGH COUGH* swimmingly..." The man tossed a knowing glance at his fellow scientist... hoping that the point was not missed. The man remembered to ask his two assistants to come with him correct? Probably... if hey did or did not would affect little. What matters is this meeting with his supervisor slash friend slash underling slash intellectual comrade, and the woman who signs his paychecks and give him research grants.

Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) Soul-Eater-Dr-Franken-Stein-HD-Desktop-Background-Wallpaper

"However.... I regret to inform you that Project SS-40, has yielded unusable results. While my initial hypothesis was correct, as they always are... And while the universal grid of energy dose in fact exist... And while controlled exposure dose  yield the theorized increase in strength, speed, and stamina... There was an unforeseen side effect. The exposure resulted in a skin tight layer of what seemed to be red spandex and a similarly red helmet... To be frank it looked fucking stupid, and I will not have my name attached to such an assault against the eyes," The man took a long dreg from his cigarette before turning to his colleague and smirking. "Though it might be more up your street Keno... Might match that re-*COUGH COUGH* re-*COUGH*-diculus hair of yours... ehem... Oh... and before I forget..."

Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) Franken_stein_chibi_by_ld3su
"I may have poisoned your entire court guard in the name of science... again..."
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita)   Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:18 pm

Another day of Dr. Mysterio's oddities of a genius. When called by the scientist I stepped forward right by his side and in full view of Dr. Mysterio. He is a genius of untold potential but he as per usual for geniuses, is a weird individual. *Sigh* he poisoned the court guard again for some childish revenge, but hey, those with no reason to change don't. Thankfully, to the best of my knowledge he has done minimal harm to people... Physical harm anyway.

Now to just watch, wait, and see what he wants me to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita)   Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:34 pm

Well today was the big day wasn't it?Big day for everyone as they all had the day off and Veca was sent to accompany Mysterio on his way to the Maiden for one of his "reports. Mysterio was certainly a rather Bizarre but at the same time entertaining man to be around. Especially when it came to his..... "Experiments". Though there was no arguing there. After all Veca had been hand built from her original scraps by Mysterio. She would shudder slightly recalling her original "Termination". The last thing Veca desired was to be simply scrapped again.

Internally Veca would sigh a bit at Mysterio's antics. Oh my the day has barely begun and already he's started something...Poisoning the entire court guard... The man might as well have built a Doc-Bot while he was at it. She wouldn't have anything to say or comment on while Mysterio had spoken his part. He was the scientist over here,not here.She would only interject if required too on his behalf. Her main purpose was to be security,and that was a purpose she was going to uphold as she stood Alert. A little stiff and constantly on the ready as her left eye emitted a brief purple glow for a second. Before turning back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita)   Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 2:29 pm

It was strange, Leon didn't quite understand why Mysterio needed everyone here for this. It's not like he's going to get suddenly jumped or attacked by anyone whilst at a place like this. But it was no matter, Leon was pleased to be able to accompany his creator to do whatever it was he needed him here for. Yet he wasn't really in the mood for talking to the Maiden, so he just stood to one side with his arms crossed. Waiting to be required.

It would of probably been boring if it was just standing around listening to two idiots babble at each other. At least it was always something interesting to listen to the ways Mysterio decided to... Word his shenanigans. He was lucky he was as intelligent as he was and as sort after as he is. Some of the things he loves to get away with are downright insane by any normal persons standards. Yet Leon still wanted to know exactly what Mysterio had done to those guards. Not like it matters, it'll probably become very obvious sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita)   Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:11 pm

Both Keno and Kalos sat across the room, side by side, the former holding a medium-sized notepad as he wrote down notes, while the latter crossed her limbs, a very clear frown on her face. She wasn't quite as happy as she would like, that much was clear.

"So let me get this straight." The head scientist spoke up after his coworker had explained the situation. "You are telling me that a test subject was suddenly coated with a tight bright red suit and helmet, but still gained the intended boosts to his attributes? Frankly, Mysterio, I did not think you could surpass yourself..." Keno reached up to his glasses and adjusted them... but nevertheless, he couldn't help himself.

Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) Tumblr_mpcq9s2OxT1r2en1ko1_500

"Yeaaah... I think you got me there, buddy. I slipped something into the guy's drink while he wasn't looking, a little serum I call Obsession. I had no idea it'd have that powerful of an effect, though! Haha!"

That snarky retort earned Keno a nice jab to the ribs from his employer as she growled lightly. "I'm sorry, can you please get to the point? Once the meeting's over, I'll send someone to clear our the coffee supply for the upteenth time... Dr. Mysterio, what was it exactly that you wanted to come report? I apologize if I'm a little impatient, but I have a lot to work on for tomorrow..." It was obvious Kalos wasn't in the best of moods, as she slunk even farther into her chair and waited. He came to the castle for something, right? With so many people with him, she could only wonder what exactly it was, and despite Keno having such an obvious laugh at the scientist's jokes, the Maiden of Harmonia wasn't in the mood for such at the moment.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita)   Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 11:03 pm

As the Maiden spoke Mysterio's face grew dark... almost as if the snarky scientist had been replaced by a cold machine, much like the two that stood at attention at ether of his sides. He had indeed come here for a reason... one of grave importance. Out of the corner of his eye he saw it again... Just outside the window... a butterfly of perfect radiance and beauty. It's majesty and grace almost filled Mysterio's cold soul with a warmth that only came with ignorance of the true nature of the world and how it worked. He grit his teeth at it's lies and turned his attention back to keno and Kalos.

Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) Tumblr_miqzrqmsqU1s6k9yqo1_400
"My my... ma lady Maiden up on high! So full of grace and prestige yet so... impatient... Though you do catch on quickly. If I were just here to give the information I have give thus far, there would be little to no reason to come here myself, let alone with my three most trusted assistants."

With little ceremony Mysterio stood and produced a stack of papers from his coat. With little tact he slapped the papers onto the table in front of Keno. "I found something... Something brand new... something that might change the way we all look at Magic from here on out..." With shaky hands Mysterio drew and lit another cigarette, quickly reducing it to ash with one strong inhale before the smoke and smell could permeate the room. "I had just finished extracting a shadow and finished my preliminary tests on it... when I noticed something... strange... My instruments began to go crazy, the readings I was getting were completely different then anything I had ever encountered before.... They were negative. ALL of them... were negative. The levels of chaos energy... the feed back loop, even the amount of psycho interference.... All of it... Negative... It's almost like what I pulled out wasn't a shadow at all. It was like the subject's psyche WANTED it to be a part of his mind!..." 

Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) Yokaisummoner-4460599_650_361

"Unfortunately both the subject and the 'shadow'  both died shortly after the experiment concluded... Shame... I wanted to speak with them about this... Veca, Leon, and Angasta are are the only other staff members who know about this event, which is why I have decided to bring them along for this debriefing..." Mysterio turned to his three companions. His cold hard smile softening as he looked to them. "Besides... I want them to be here when we, once again, get huge pay raises for discovering yet another brand new field of Magic... What do you think guys? Six figure salaries this time?"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita)   Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 11:30 pm

Oh, OH, that thing. *Gulp* I have a sudden feeling I'm becoming a lab rat.... again. I start to become slightly worried. I can't believe he is considering further testing about that strange and deadly event. So he is wanting to start another brand new section of magical research. *Sigh* Being close to him is the best way to help him, so I'm ready. "Okay Dr. Mysterio, I'm in".

AND THUS I SIGNED MYSELF OVER TO ETERNAL TORMENT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita)   Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 7:27 pm

Fantastic. So the scientists were already wondering what exactly it was Mysterio came to report. Though Veca had already known what it was going to be in the first place and offered a Ressuaring Quip of her own onto the scientists.

Don't worry. Mysterio's ingenius mind has a rather...Unique report for you two today!The android would say with a rather...Amicable look on her face for once of professionalism. It was built into her after. She was a no-Nonsense security android who knew how to keep up the right face at the right time.She would remain silent for the time being at the moment as Mysterio went on out of respect.

Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita)   Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:19 pm

So that was why we were all here, that should of been obvious. That test was surely like no other Leon had witnessed before and was certainly something never before found or tested upon. Anything could come from this with further tests. We'd just need a more resilient test subject next time.

Leon would return the gaze to Mysterio as he looked around at his assistants and nodded. "That sounds more than reasonable." He would smirk as he looked back towards the Maiden and would tap his foot on the floor. "Unless they don't want us to explore this new found magic further?" Leon continued in a slight sarcastic tone. "Oh but what a waste that would be."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita)   Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:05 pm

Keno reached up to his face and adjusted his glasses, frowning deeply. "Lady Kalos, I believe this is something Dr. Mysterio and I should discuss in private. I am sure you have many preparations to undergo for tomorrow, would you mind leaving us at our leisure?" The young Maiden raised an eyebrow at the request. It wasn't normal for the Head Scientist to be this blunt about a business, or secretive, so what was his shtick now? But ultimately, she knew how Keno was, and so got up off her chair.

"That's fine. Keno, I expect to hear about this in the evening. Now, if you'll excuse me." The purple-haired Maiden took a 180-degree turn and calmly stepped outside through the staff-only door, locking it. Only Mysterio, Fang and Keno held the key to this area of the castle, and so no-one should follow her at the moment.

Once it was clear, though, the blonde man curled his one blue string of hairs with a finger, letting it flick back upwards, before looking at Mysterio with a half-smirk.

Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) Tumblr_mfxxkdy4Ch1r7guhqo1_500

"That is indeed an impressive discovery. Dr. Mysterio, I could not have imagined something like that would happen. Please, describe to me in detail the steps of the procedure. Was this man a part of our Project or a separate one?"

Keno Diastima was now well and truly interested in what his coworker had to say, and would sit back in his chair as he clicked a pen, pressing it against the middle of his notebook, ready to jot down the precise words they said. It was their chance to explain now, just what the experiment was about. Indeed, it the results were that unusual, it must have been incredible, no?
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita)   Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 1:41 am

"You'e getting more and more forward every day Leon... I love it!"  Mysterio let out a dry laugh as Kalos left."Hehe... you get ahead of yourself Keno. Everything you need to know is in that report... You and I know full well that I document everything." Mysterio let himself collapse back into his chair and chuckled slightly to himself as his team seemed to jump on board with more payment rather quickly. Not that he blamed them, VC dosn't grow on trees after all. Though... this was not the reaction he was expecting. What Mysterio had expected was ether a look of utter shock and dismay, indicating that he had stumbled upon something he was not supposed to, or a look of utter confusion and dismissal... This made it look like Keno may have had an inkling that something like this could exist... Damn you Keno and your silly blue hair thing... You magnificent son of a bitch.

Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) Giphy
"Although I guess I can give you an abridged version if need be..."

"First and foremost the man was indeed one of our potential Forgotten subjects... however, during his psyche evaluation he scored abnormally high. This suggests that his ego, id, and super ego were all incredibly in tune. Other then that and the end result the test progressed identically to a normal Shadow extraction... Though I almost feel the 'shadow' would have been welcomed back into the psyche willingly and with open arms if I had tryed to put it back in..."Mysterio was quiet for a moment... seemingly utterly still. The butterfly still dancing just outside of his view. "It is also worth noting... that despite my lab being completely sealed during this test, I observed several blue glowing.... butterflys... gathered around the corps of the 'Shadow' once the experiment concluded. After capture and dissection I learned that they were composed entirely of highly concentrated magic energy... Of the twenty I captured fifteen remain."  

Mysterio let out a sigh and removed his glasses to scratch at his tired and sunken in eyes. "So basicaly what I'm asking is... ya want some dank ass butterflys for your science? Cus we can hook you up, Right boys?... and... Girl..." Mysterio would turn to look at Veca with a raised eyebrow and an questioning eye.

Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) Soul-eater,-tome-1-539814
"I... honestly don't remember why I made you a girl... Do you remember?..."
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita)   Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 1:35 pm

Hmm, they seem to be talking about the experiment. Apparently this other forgotten was incredibly in tune with who he really was. And the butterflies appearing in a sealed lab. Wait, butterflies? !? Dear god, could that butterfly that vanished by my window be one of those in containment!? "Um, Dr. Mysterio, I think I might have seen one of those butterflies one morning when I looked out my window."

"Also, I think you made Veca a girl to catch intruders slightly off guard. You know, science of males and females. Wow, that sounded patronizing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita)   Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 5:41 pm

The protic Security guard would listen to the entire conversation and remain mostly silent throughout it. She didn't have anything to contribute too it right now. She wasn't exactly one of the erm eggheads over here and would mostly stand strong and alert once again. Until the matter of butterflys came up right now. So she decided to interject into the conversation with a few words of her own experience.

Speaking of butterflies I don't know if any of you guys saw any but. I saw a really strange green one out of nowhere today. Gave me a rather weird feeling. I figured it may be important to report on as well.

Then came the comment of Mysterio completley forgetting why he made Veca a girl. Then again. Did veca herself remember why she was made female as an android? However Angasta had to throw a very patronizing and probably stupid comment about this.Mysterio don't you remember?I was already female when you simply.... Refurbished me. Then she would turn back torwards the others. Angasta...I was this way the entire time anyway.She wouldn't mince words. Outside of a serious occasion she'd have certainly some rather....

Different Vocabulary.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita)   Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:25 am

Leon would nod at Mysterio. "It's the fastest way to get things done." He'd explain, glad of the positive feedback of his actions. He found it rather... Difficult to talk in front of so many people at once. It wasn't quite his thing, he was more used to being in a lab with maybe one or two others experimenting on various things or various people. Even then he never felt like he was a huge part of conversation.

Looking over towards Veca, Leon couldn't help slip a small smile onto his face, as much as he tried to hide it. This argument was very amusing to him. "Yes, she was already a female model when she first arrived." He would contribute. "And to be fair Mysterio, if you had changed her that much during the refurbishment... She may of gotten a little confused." Leon was going to add more but he had to look away to avoid starting to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita)   Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 4:34 pm

Keno couldn't really contain his excitement, this was just what he was waiting for. The other conversations didn't matter to him, so he simply ignored the unnecessary points, instead getting up from his chair and walking over to Mysterio's little group.

"Now, while I would love to continue this conversation, I believe this isn't the suitable place for it. We should let Lady Kalos rest, so let's head off to our workplace." The blonde man dug into his pocket and took out a small device with a large red button on it, then stood just before the four and pressed it. In an instant, their bodies would shine in a blue light and be transported off into another place thanks to the Pocket Teleporter. Thankfully, Keno always kept one of these on him.

---

Mysterio of the Moon Arcana and Keno Diastima of the Jester Arcana have forged a Social Link...

All Users established a Social Link between themselves...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita)   Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita) Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress report.... Log date... 1 (Mysterio's Assistants and Rita)
Page 1 of 1