Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) Empty
PostSubject: A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn)   A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:47 am

It wouldn't be long since the last time the two met that the esteemed gentleman, Shunnosuke Kurosawa, would have received yet another letter written in the same handwriting and pen color. This time, however, the letter was signed.

'Dear Shunnosuke Ku- (that part was scribbled over forcefully) Mister Kurosawa,

It's me, Charles. I thought... since we've talked about it already... that maybe you could come over to my place? I've taken care of Gao (that's my possum's name) and the place is all cleaned up... So you can come whenever you'd like. If you'd like, of course... I know there's been a lot going on lately on the islands, so I'll understand if you won't want to come, but at least consider it.

Sincerely, Charles ~'

An address in San Malarus was included in the letter. It seems that Charles said that Shunnosuke could visit him at any time, so it was up to the rich boy to decide when he would pay his android friend a visit.

He would be eagerly and nervously expecting his arrival.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn)   A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 4:02 pm

Shunnosuke stood promptly in front of the apartment's door, pondering. Now, how should he feel about it, he wasn't sure. Charles was simply an android, an animated inanimated creature, as paradoxal as the adjective may sound to unwary ears. However, he was so similar to a human he couldn't really dissociate his image with that of a regular young man. Once he thought about it, Shun was basically inviting another guy's house. Not that it matters, he was there dragged by his innate curiosity over the whole Charles topic: his identity, his thought process, his behavior, his..."humanity".

I guess, it's here... — He said, glancing once more to the letter in hands, checking one last time before politely knocking on the door. Is it odd that he did so in a way to make himself heard, but not so loud as to not disturb Charles? Then again, wasn't it odd in the first place that he made time, amidst all chaos Azores was engulfed in, to visit him...?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn)   A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Charles had been deep in thought that day. The whole thing with sending the letter exhausted a whole lot of strenght out of him. First, he had to muster up the guts to even start writing the letter to the shining, rich boy (whom he assumed was used to fine things, and Charles's apartment wasn't exactly a palace), then he had to think about what to write in it... Which took up a whole day, for crying out loud! Choosing only the best of words when addressing someone was like some complicated foreign encyclopedia to the android! But that wasn't the end of it... Because, after deciding to write it and actually writing it, Charles had been faced with yet another internal discussion about whether or not he should mail the letter.

Though none of that matters now because, as you can see, the letter made it safe and sound to its recipient.

Back on track, Charles was extremely nervous about Shunnosuke coming over, so much so that he went through the trouble of wiping the whole place up (even though it was already clean), going as far as to change the toilet paper for a better brand... He even had some leftover cake from several days prior, when he bought it for the old man. So yes, Charles had just been fearing for his fate when he heard the knock on the door which made his literally jump up in his seat. Thoughts of impending doom as his friend would be disappointed by Charles's apartment fought his will as he pushed forwards to the door, placing his hand on the doorknob. With one last gulp, he pushed it and opened the door, putting on a big, nervous smile as he bowed to greet his guest...

"H-hi! P-please come in!"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn)   A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:45 pm

Gladly for the teenager, he didn't have to wait for an extensive amount of time. If there was something Shunnosuke despise is waiting for people. Or androids, in this specific case. It came as no surprise when Charles answered his knock, but his behavior definitely made Shun wary. Polite and gentle, but there was something off about this sense of nervousness surrounding the robot that the teenager didn't get. He was the one to invite the other to his house in first place, so the reaction seemed quite unjustified. On the other hand, wasn't it amazing that an android was able to stutter and act flustered like any made-of-flesh human being?

Good day. Thank you for the invitation, I came as soon as I received your letter. — He answered with a polite nod before complying to his request, giving his first steps inside to his apartment. Immediately, his eyes would inspect every room, every corner. No signs of Gao, his possum, and that's definitely a good sign noteworthy, however Shunnosuke wasn't exactly searching for her. He was just...analyzing how similar Charles's place is to that of a human. — It's nice here. Blaez definitely made me suspicious, but I see I have nothing to worry about. — He returned to Charles with a fleeting, kind smile, hoping it would at least calm his anxiety for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn)   A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:33 pm

A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) 5rYNIMt

"Y-yes!" Was all Charles managed to mutter as he stepped back to let Shunnosuke in, his eyes widened in surprise at the other boy's politeness. "I was also surprised that you came so soon... I kind of expected there to be a delay before you would come, eheh..." Laughing momentarily to try and ease the ba-dumping feeling resonating through his head, he would shake it off and close the door behind Shunnosuke, welcoming him into a short hallway which forked into a kitched and what looked like a the main room, with the bed, a coffee table, an actual table for eating and a bunch of shelves and drawers adorning the walls, leading to a big window through which the purple sky shone its enchanting hue, painting the room purple. Charles noticed that and skittered off to turn on the lights.

He observed the boy observe the apartment, waiting nervously for a deduction. When he got what sounded like a positive mark, Charles sighed in relief, running a hand through his hair. "S-so I did a good job?" He raised his head and asked the boy, walking through to the living room. "O-oh, and don't worry about the shoes, just make yourself comfortable..."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn)   A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Mhm, certainly you did. — Following Charles to his room right immediately, the teen nodded, understand the effect it had on the robot and opting to not take his shoes off, for he didn't trust the cleanness of the environment; at least not with a possum everywhere. Charles seemed to be much more cheerful now he realized he got Shunnosuke's approval. As for his room... For someone who probably didn't need human's commodities, he earned quite a favorable, pleasant place for himself, with a nice sight from the outside's evening. Relatively small, but adorable nonetheless.

Hm, so...this is where you live. Do you feel the need to sleep or eat? — From what he could remember, eating had been a frustrating experience to Charles. And it's only logical to deduce those were superfluous deeds to a robot. Unless they're building robots who can replicate not only humans' appearances and emotions, but their physiological needs as well. That doesn't seem to be the case; then again, he didn't even know technology was as developed as to build an android who mimicked human's feelings...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn)   A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 2:58 pm

"I-It's alright?" The android stuttered, watching the boy enter with widened eyes. His sigh of relief eased his whole body and he smiled. "A-alright then." He said, more cheerful that only moments earlier, standing next to the table.

"I don't need to sleep or eat, no." He told the other. "All the furniture is here actually for someone else..." Yeah, it was all for Mae, but Mae wasn't with him anymore, so none of it had a point. He still kept it all there, j-just in case... Anyhow, his eyes did wander off for a moment when he thought of Mae and he got silent for a fragment of a second, but he wasn't gonna let it get to him now that Shunnosuke was there. "Enough of that though, as they say!" He raised his hand and gestured around. "This is the main room, the living room, I suppose. The door over there leads to the bathroom if you ever feel the need to go and over there is the kitchen." He stopped, pointing at the kitchen, which they could see through the opened wall. "Oh right, I have some cake in the fridge, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn)   A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 3:34 pm

"Someone else". Hm. He didn't have to be a genius to realize Charles was talking about no other than his former girlfriend. The wording itself gave it away, matching it to his countenance and then you have an easy deduction. Shunnosuke wouldn't blame the girl if it was the case she realized later he's an android, and at the same time, he couldn't help but feel sympathy for Charles whenever he brought the topic up, intentionally or not. The kind of bond from someone who was brutally dumped and had his feelings stomped on to another. — Hm, what kind of cake? — He said, after a brief moment of silence when he decided to not pry on Charles's affairs. — I take it you receive visitors a lot? — Why would he buy a regular apartment for humans? Why would he keep a cake?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn)   A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:57 pm

"Hmmm?" Charles locked eyes with Shunnosuke for a moment before smiling. "Oh, it's red velvet cake! And not really, I don't have many visitors, the cake was for my old man." Charles spoke as he walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Inside of it wasn't much. In fact, it was empty, save for a big box on the middle shelf, presumably the cake Charles had been talking about.

"He ate as much as he could, but it still wasn't enough to finish it even halfway, so there's a lot left. I bough the biggest one, haha." The android laughed heartily and turned back to Shunnosuke, a gleaming, yet melancholic smile on his face. It was an honest smile, but it lacked happiness. It was both happy and sad at the same time. "So, would you like some?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn)   A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 5:23 pm

"Old man"? Was that a slang for "father"? Or, in Charles's case, his "creator"? Coming to think of it, Charles never mentioned his background life. — Oh, sure. — He said, accepting the gesture of kindness. Shun wasn't particularly hungry, but he enjoyed red velvet cakes too much to refuse. At the same time, he didn't turn his curiosity on the android's lifestyle and behavior for a second, and therefore he wasn't oblivious to the lying undertones of his usual demeanor. — It's impressive... You can even mimic sadness... — Shunnosuke was...mesmerized, though it probably wasn't the best display of good manners to someone else. Almost as if he wasn't interested in Charles's reasons for melancholy, but how he could feel melancholic in first place. — I wonder...what have caused you to act so sad?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn)   A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:14 pm

"Right, I'll get it for you." Charles opened the box to reveal a beautiful cake inside, a little less than 1/3rd eaten, taking it out along with a plate from a cupboard before slicing off a slice with a knife he picked up. As he did so, he heard Shunnosuke's remark behind his back. "S-sadness?" He asked in confusion, looking over his shoulder at the blonde as he handled the cake. "I wasn't sad, what made you think I was sad?" He asked, carrying the plate with a cake and a fork over to the table.

A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) Red-velvet-cake
"Bon apetit ~"
Placing the cake on the table in front of Shunnosuke with a clink, Charles sat down.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn)   A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:42 pm

Shunnosuke, who sat down during his waiting time, stayed silent for the majority of it, anticipating for the promised piece of cake. When it arrived, the blonde could indeed see how appealing it seems to the eyes, however that's not what he was interested in the moment. — Even though you're virtually human in every single aspect, you obviously lack a certain something only humans can do well... — He answered, with a cocksure smirk, grabbing a piece of the slice for himself before his eyes, penetrating as panther's, could gaze at Charles once again. — ...the ability of lying. — He was no fool, and even if avoiding the topic would do the android momentarily good, there were other signs, physical signs even, that Charles was suppressing whatever destructive emotions he held inside. In the long run, that could potentially hurt him emotionally. Shunnosuke knew that better than anyone would. — Is this because of that bitch who left you? — He said without ceremonies, poking at the topic only to take finally his bite of the cake. Nothing better than a sweet to counter a bitter topic.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn)   A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:46 am

Charles couldn't help but gulp at the rich boy's harsh accusation. The way he seductively, with a pause, said those few simple words, left the android feeling cornered, like a rabbit stuck in a cage with a lion, unable to escape. Somehow, he managed to answer the boy. "I-I'm not lying, I swear..." He said, looking away from his eyes, those eyes that could analyze him, pinpoint all his doubts and worries, read him like an open book...

He raised his head once again when the other continued. "M-Mae's no bitch!" He looked at Shunnosuke. "And besides, it's not because of her, it's be- !!!" As the words he said echoed through the room, he realized the mistake he had just made, pretty much blatantly telling Shunnosuke that he was indeed right about it all. W-whoops... He thought to himself, shutting up immediately as he stared stiff and wide eyed at the boy, worried what sweetened words the golden lips would utter next.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn)   A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 11:23 am

Shunnosuke's smile admitted broadened proportions once Charles's hesitation and body language basically confirmed the teen's instincts were, indeed, right. Charles still felt drowned in sadness over his breakup, that's glaring nitid. — Mhm, you aren't lying indeed, you're trying to, and failing miserably. No harsh feelings, however. So, Mae is her name... Mhm... — He slowly chewed on a piece, as if he was enjoying not only the flavor of the cake, but this small mind game with Charles. — ...so, you were going to say something, go on. If it's not because of her, it's because of who? — Would he say it's his fault? If it's about his robotic nature, then it's presumable and understandable.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn)   A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:32 pm

"...!" There was no getting out of this mess right now, it was clear to Charles. The boy's devious smile made him feel as if every new word he would say would just end up entangling him more in his net, especially if it wasn't an honest one. "B-because..." He stopped for a moment, looking down with a conflicted expression on his face. Damn, he didn't want to tell Shunnosuke anything but his authority and the power he currently had over him were enough to convince him that it was the only way... "About the old man... He's dying." He uttered sharply, forcing the words out of his mouth, still looking down. If the truth wasn't going to convince Shunnosuke, nothing was...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn)   A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Golden Cake (Shunn Shunn)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next