Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Classiness(Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Classiness(Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Classiness(Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Classiness(Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Classiness(Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Classiness(Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Classiness(Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Classiness(Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Classiness(Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Classiness(Nagisa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

Classiness(Nagisa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:46 pm

"I have my connections but I would prefer if their names remained hidden. Risking my safety is one thing but I couldn't endanger a person of my time for my own mistakes. I didn't come here to seek persona users... I guess deep inside I needed something to get my hopes up. It has been a rough week and frankly it's not going to be the last one." She said as she wrapper her arms around herself. "Thesis and Anake cause chaos but I'm not sure that this will be over even after we defeat them... perhaps I worry too much. What more could possible be other than those two?" Even though she said that Nagisa felt that the angels and their quarrel for the new world was going to pin persona users against each other. Would that mean that she would have to fight other rangers who may have joined different angels? Nagisa tried to discard that thought but it kept popping in her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:54 pm

Ah I can understand that then. Nobody likes to randomly through their friends at risk on the frank. Of course. Though...Why did you need to get your hopes up? Sure Thesis and Ananke cause chaos and all that bullshit,But we need to perservere you know? It's what keeps us going through tough times like these and frankly. Is what keeps Humanity going through shit like this. He would say in a reassuring tone to the older girl. Perhaps she could use it. Frankly Nozomi didn't exactly like the current conflict that was going on either....Especially how people will be forced to end each other for no damn reason these days over pointless dribble. Ugh.You could expect more yeah,but honestly. You should be ready to face this stuff headon you know?It's hard but once it's over we can all go back to the shit we've been doing,and finally have a normal life for once.He would lie back against the wall. It was Nozomi's attempted in giving the girl a sense of hope about the world around her and herself and whoever she worked with.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:42 am

"I'm really bad at this before all this I always had a plan, I always knew what happens next and now everything is... chaotic doesn't even describe it. I'm trying to support everyone, to make sure that none of them breaks under pressure but I haven't been doing exactly a good job. As it seems I'm not immune to despair either" Nagisa recalled the meeting which tore the rangers apart, her argument with Blaez, and even Nilo , a boy she had never met in person, and his death. All these factors seemed like a colossal weight that Nagisa had to carry and they would only grow heavier with each step she made. "I know I shouldn't give up. I can't allow myself to but you have to agree that all these things we persona users take a toll on our mental health." Despite the upsetting thoughts she had Nagisa knew how to keep her emotions concealed, she didn't want to look like a girl who went to a church to cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:47 am

Well. Perhaps you shouldn't be trying to carry the burdens of all of them on your own shoulders then?You can try to support everyone else yes,but they all got their own things they have to solve themselves frankly. Everyone breaks under pressure sometimes you know?Though thats supposed to happen. Frankly it's what makes us human. Everything takes a toll on our mental health yes.Nozomi would immediatly have flashes of everything that had happened. Himself getting a persona,Saving Suzio and then Akina from their shadow selves. Suzios nearly thought of Death. Their adventures in Azores Prison.Nozomi facing himself,etc. It had all gone by so quickly in a sense.But you dont have to. take it all on alone either,Thats what friends are for. You shouldn't just leave it to yourself or take on more than you can handle. I can tell you have good intentions for the others you know yes.Well she did seem like a decent person all in all. Who was just trying too hard and straining herself instead trying to help out those that she knew. He did not have much other words beyond what he had thought of at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:41 pm

"That's a sweet sentiment but it's a bit too late for me to stop doing this. Even so I don't want to think me as ungrateful, I appreciate your words of comfort." Nagisa replied as she reached for her hat, she didn't however wore it on her head but rather held it with both her arms. "I've been having trouble communicating with an important person lately. I guess this is the source of my stress, if only I could fix that problem then everything would work itself out, right?" Nagisa broke the eye contract and instead stared at her feet so Nozomi couldn't see her face. "Here I go again, you didn't come here to listen to a random girl's problems." With that she placed the hat on her head and after adjusting it properly she stood up. "I should take my leave now. It was nice talking with you, Nozomi. I think I will make a habit of visiting this place, perhaps that way we will meet again." Nagisa said before she left the church.

[exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:28 pm

Well.If your going to insist upon it alright.The boy would respond to her with.He did not have much to say to her anymore at that moment really.It was nice talking to you as well Nagisa. Maybe we'll meet again sometime.He would remark as she exited the church. He would go back to his usual business of examining the place for a while and then begin to leave. Today wasn't really that eventful for himself besides meeting Nagisa. Perhaps they would meet again sometime. Though he did not know when. As he would begin to exit the Church. He hadn't known much of what to say back to her either as he walked out.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:12 pm

Nozomi and Nagisa have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Classiness(Nagisa)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2