Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Classiness(Nagisa) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Classiness(Nagisa) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Classiness(Nagisa) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Classiness(Nagisa) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Classiness(Nagisa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Classiness(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:56 am

Nozomi had decided to check out Notre Dame ll for once again. He hadn't found himself here in a while to be honest. It was rare for him to take the time to stand back and actually admire something these days. Then again he was learning to do that off his personal patience as of lately. Can't afford to just run everything by. Then you just might miss all of it. The inside was just as ornate as the outside. He wondered who even built this place originally either or how long it must have taken them for the most part.

As he walked in he would notice the place was once again empty. Why didn't more people come to this place he didn't understand. Then again many were not fascinated or remotely interested in a place such as Notre Dame ll. So they would bother themselves with more "entertaining" things. It was weird. He guessed people came here to pray or when they needed to be alone or something. He would stand around wondering,examining the rest of the interior for anything noticeable really.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Classiness(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 12:36 pm

Nagisa realized that even though she had spent her entire life is Azores she had never visited Notre Damme II. She had no reason to, she wasn't very religious and she had already seen the original cathedral when her family had gone for vacation to France a few years ago. However recent events created the need to pay a visit to the replica, even herself wasn't certain if she wanted to go there for spiritual guidance or because she was afraid that this place would have the same fate as the stadium if Thesis and Anake won.

She removed her large black hat. Even though it was rather hot outside Nagisa decided to wear one of her most prude pieces of attire which covered most of her body. A knee length black dress with high collar and long sleeves. Thankfully Notre Dame II had air conditioner installed unlike the original making the interior far more easy to deal with.

Classiness(Nagisa) Vq2MH4M

The inside of the temple was much more serene and peaceful than the one in France. Apparently Nagisa wasn't the only one who didn't make a habit of going to this place. She noticed only one more attendant. A tall boy she near her age, perhaps a year older or younger, since he was the only person in there she thought about exchanging a few words. Perhaps he felt the same way she did. "Such an amazing building don't you agree?" She said as she walked closer to him, the sound of the heels hitting the floor echoed to the empty cathedral. "I expected this place to be filled with people but it appears that I'm mistaken. Not that I mind, quiet agrees with it, don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down

Classiness(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 4:09 pm

Nozomi would be admiring the area and ornate interior of the Cathedral when all of a sudden a girl would begin speaking to him. He would turn around to noice her in a classy outfit it appeared and with heels. Yeah It's a pretty amazing building I think you know?I can't stop wondering who designed it really.The girl would begin approaching him as the sounds of her heels clacked throughout he entire Cathedral. There was nary anyone else here at the moment but the two of them. Then again would anyone ever really go here?This place was rather secluded and didn't really attract many visitors these days.Well it's never really filled with anybody to be frank you know?Most people don't come here these days. Preferring more "Lively" things instead of a place like this. It's really quiet yeah.He would remark to the young girl. Perhaps she lived around here or something?He couldn't really tell.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Classiness(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:16 pm

"Odd isn't it? One would think that people would be more willing to seek the divine now that the world has taken this disturbing turn. Then again big crowded places are more dangerous than homes." Nagisa reply as she placed her hat on one of the wooden benches. "I take it you come here often? Of course you do, you wouldn't know that this place wasn't attracting many visitors if you didn't but here I go rambling again to a stranger. I haven't even introduced myself yet, where are my manners?" She added sarcastically before she offered her hand for a handshake to the man. "My name is Nagisa, a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down

Classiness(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:21 pm

Well yeah it's rather strange. People do panic torwards prayer and other things of the like when everything looks like it's going to shit. Surprisingly no. I don't really come here often you could say. I've only been here a few times.Well that was Nozomis honest answer to be frank. He hadn't been here much so himself. In fact he hadn't been here for a while except when he was here with Akina for once.Well your not really rambling persay so don't stress yourself on about it. My name's Nozomi.The boy would say as he shook the hand of the girl in front of him.What brings you around here really? I take it you must have some reason. Unless your naturally just here to admire the work of this entire place. That's mostly what I cam ehere for.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Classiness(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Nagisa smiled at Nozomi before she turned her gaze elsewhere admiring the church. "I'm eighteen years old and I have spent most of those years in Azores yet I have never visited Notre Dame II, not even once." She paused as she turned to ceiling. The decorations and the atmosphere it created was amazing. Nagisa couldn't remember feeling like that when she visited the original in France, then again she was only a child when that happened. "I wanted to see this place at least once. Who knows that might happen tomorrow, it would be such a shame if this building got destroyed or occupied like the stadium. I will try to prevent it from happening but I'm just a human, what are my chances against those phenomenons. If only there was a way to prevent these catastrophic events." Nagisa added as she recreated the eye contract with Nozomi.
Back to top Go down

Classiness(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:34 pm

Oh wow. That means your some kinda senior then. I've only recently moved over to azores a few weeks ago actually. This place is pretty interesting. I'm Sixteen.The boy would respond noticing the older girl turn torwards the ceiling. Frankly it was pretty well decorated.Well yes. Tommorow is always a very unpredictable thing when you consider it. That's why I live every day as if I was gonna die the next haha. Then he would find himself strangley confused by this girls mention of the supernatural phenomenon around Azores. Perhaps she knew something?Though he would not pry at it.Eh just cause your one person doesn't stop you from making a change. After all. Some of the greatest events and most unexpected ones in history were done or atleast started by one person alone. Frankly he didn't want the girl to feel little in the world. As she started to look at him directly he would look directly back. Eyes of steel meeting hers. She seemed to prefer to address people directly just like he did.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Classiness(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 6:09 pm

"Well said, Nozomi, well said. It is true that one human can accomplish many great things and the ordeal we are facing is something that we can overcome." Nagisa replied "How would you react if I told you that humas have a way to fight to protect themselves from those creatures? That divine beings truly exist but they are not all-powerful? Would you think that this is crazy talk?" She had to be careful, talking about shadows and angels to the people who couldn't seen them for themselves wasn't easy, however Nagisa wondered if she could awake more persona users, if Nozomi felt the same way she did when she awoke to her persona then perhaps he could fight along with the rangers.
Back to top Go down

Classiness(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 6:25 pm

Yeah thats true when you consider that in the end. Though ordeal we're facing...That's what I'm wondering. What exactly are you talking about?He didn't get what the girl was going to bring up with him.Well depends. What if I told you I was already aware of....This you could say? And where the hell did you get creatures if neither of us brought up creatures in the first place haha.It was weird for her to bring all this up. Was she talking about Personas and shadows?Strange to bring this up all of a sudden with a stranger.I wouldn't say this is crazy talk at all.I'd say I'd like to hear a little more...Details before I say anything of my own.He would say as he carefully surveyed the girl in front of him. Who was this? And why was she suddenly bringing up the supernatural now? It was a odd notion. He was on guard in case she turned out to be someone bad.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Classiness(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 6:36 pm

Nagisa giggled as she studied Nozomi a bit more closely. So he was also a persona user or was he like Sharaku? He clearly knew how to blend in and act like a regular human so he couldn't be a robot like Charles but if he was a persona user he could have similar powers and disadvantages with Blaez. Either way she had to approach him carefully. She couldn't summon her persona in Azores and probably neither did he but it was better to be safe than sorry. "Pardon me. I wasn't clear enough, when I mentioned creatures I refereed to the divine ones, those we call angels and primordials. Although an angel and a primordial are rather different, don't you agree?" A bold approach was easier than a subtle one but Nagisa didn't feel comfortable giving too much information. I can only say things that you already know. After all you said it yourself, you already are aware of their existence, which means that you have seen them or at least heard of them at the very least. Tell me, what did it take for you to become aware of all these?"
Back to top Go down

Classiness(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 6:46 pm

Clear enough. Angels and primordials?You know for someone involved in these...."Happenings". You ought to use your head a little more these days. Just bringing this kinda stuff up with anybody is a little risky you know?He would rebuke the girl slightly. I believe this alone should prove to be a bit of proof of my own understanding of this kind of shit.The boy would say as he took as a stance and would cast a skill from within. Noticably showing an Aura of red temporarily on himself that would slightly enhance his strength before having it fade. Nobody else had been in the vicinity. So thankfully he wasn't going to be exposed.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you have a persona. I've known about this kind of stuff and can handle myself decently without one anyway. What about you I take it?Given you probably may or may not live around here you may have seen this a little longer than I have.He would question the girl with. Well. Fantastic. Someone else decided to bring up supernatural stuff on their initial meeting. It was strange but eh.He did not mind that.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Classiness(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:45 pm

"Trust me, it's a risk I'm willing to take. Believe it or not I know how to handle myself plus look around this place do you think that they would leave it completely unguarded? Perhaps there are security cameras or some short of police officers outside the building." She replied as she crossed her arms, despite Nozomi's show she didn't seem to be alarmed or threatened. Instead Nagisa maintained her composure as if they were talking about the weather.

"You are however correct. I am a persona user, just like you I presume. It appears that we are on the same side, at least for the moment though we have made a rather awful start, wouldn't you agree? I apologized if I sounded hostile, there's no reason to be afraid. I didn't come here seeking for a fight, or a fellow persona user for that matter."
Back to top Go down

Classiness(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:52 pm

Well alright. I myself do not like to go around taking risks at times you know?Can't be too careful with all the damn weirdos that are going around these days. I doubt either of what you mentioned is outside this building given what I've seen myself just going here.The girl seemed to maintain her composure with ease for some reason. It seemed to prove she had seen stuff like what Nozomi had just shown her for a while and was not easily freaked out or anything of the story.Well yes. That is correct we both appear to be persona users. I wouldn't say we really got off to a bad start. Neither of us want a fight or anything these days.He would say as he took a seat and lied back.Well alright. Guess its nice to know theres another one of these persona users around town. Then again I lost track of how many have been popping up lately haha.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

Classiness(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 8:35 pm

Nagisa smiled as Nozomi agreed with her. There was no reason to resort to violence especially since they could talk like civilized people. "I agree. Even when I got my powers some moths ago the persona users seemed to be everywhere. Propably the stronger this Thesis gets the more people awake to their persona. Though trying to find a logic in these things is way too tiresome. So how long have you been dealing with this mess?" Nagisa asked as she sat on one of the wooden benches and gestured Nozomi to do the same, there was no reason fro them to stand after all.
Back to top Go down

Classiness(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 8:42 pm

Nozomi had already been kicking back to be honest but when the girl asked for him to sit next to her he figured screw it right?He might as well anyway.When I got my powrs tbh. I got stuck saving my friends from time to time and helping each other out and everything. I've been dealing with it for a few weeks and getting myself settled in and everything really. It's pretty ok I guess. That thesis and ananke though. I'd liek to take care of them as soon as possible lately. Christ.He didn't want to leave them for later. They had to eliminate them as soon as possible on the frank. It wasn't something they could take a gamble with and just figure fuck it on really.Me Personally. I've hanged with a few people n everything you know. Got a whole team setup and we work together to solve this little clusterfuck we're stuck in. How about yourself?I'm going to guess you know a few others as well.Frankly it was safe to assume this girl was not alone at all in her quest for whatever it was she was trying to achieve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Classiness(Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classiness(Nagisa)   Classiness(Nagisa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Classiness(Nagisa)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next