Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:32 pm

“Nilo!” Jack shouted as the room began to collapse on the shadow that took the form of Jack’s closest friend. Even though he knew that this… This phantom wasn’t Nilo… That it was just a figment of his mind… Jack’s blood ran cold as he saw that body trapped under the rubble. Without a second’s hesitation, Jack began to dig and pull the rubble from the pile in a vain hope of saving the shadow… then it began to speak.

“Nilo… I will…I’ll make you happy… I promise. I’ll continue living for the both of us… Jack let one last tear fall as he knelt in the rubble and watched the shadow disappear.  As the last of the fragments scattered… Jack felt a peace of mind that he hadn’t known for quite some time. He truly felt as if he was himself once more. That pain that he had deep down inside him had not gone away… nor had the hold left behind by Nilo’s passing gotten any smaller but, it was more that Jack had finally began... to forgive himself “We’ll meet again someday… The right way this time. And you can punch me in the face for being so weak and mopey without you. I’ll keep fighting until that day.” With a smile hidden behind a red face… Jack rose to his feet and faced his friends…

“Nagisa… Quinn, I’d like to head towards block 5. I want to see the other rangers. Then we can head for my shadow.” With a nod Jack moved towards the exit… but stopped just short of it “Thanks you guys… Now… Lets keep moving!” With a woop jack burst from the room and back down the hall… looks like we have our old Jack back heh.

The group tavled a good distance… yet out of the blue Jack stopped dead in his tracks. If the other approached him they would hear him mumble to himself as he stared at a rather odd looking pile of junk. The pile seemed to be made up of broken and busted plastic weapons. In a moment he would be upon the pile digging and shouting until he pulled his prize from his junky home. “Guys!” Jack shouted as he held up what looked like half a sword broken two thirds of the way down the blade. “Do you guys know what this is!? It’s the red Quasar Saber! It was used by the red Galaxy Ranger in Power Ranger’s Lost Galaxy! I think this is a stage prop! Holly Hell This is awesome! GUYS ! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME LOOK FOR THE REST OF IT! I THINK I CAN FIX IT!” Jack would continue to dig until some one stopped him. ”This place is great! It’s full of memorabilia! Every corner seems to have a different sentai theme! Over there is Dairanger… Here is Gingaman and Lost Galaxy! Who KNOWS what will be next… Tubro and Carranger? Huricanger and Ninja Storm!? OH! Oh I hope it’s Dekaranger and SPD! OOOOH That one’s my favorite! EEEEEEEEEH!” Jack’s fanboy screech shook the already decrepit walls…. This boy needs to get a hold of himself

action:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:57 pm

"That was surprisingly fast. But good work nonetheless." Once Nilo had fallen, they would take a deep breath, watching Genovefa fade out of existence. After accepting the angel, it seemed Genovefa stayed active for some time while they were off of her gears, which didn't happen before they had been blessed. He mentioned the blocks, something that their shadow had not done; maybe this was a normal thing and their situation was abnormal? In any case. "I think we should check it out." They'd give Nagisa a 'why not' face, smiling a bit. The thought was intriguing; Nagisa and Quinn might even see what Jack thought of the two, which could be bad and good all at the same time. It could be fun right? It did scare them to think about what Jack thought of them, especially since they hadn't spoken with him on the sore subject of their prime at all. Quinn had been meaning to do it, but it wasn't something they really wanted to do in the first place; it was uncomfortable to them. Maybe it would all be better if they waited for him to approach them with the issue. Only time would tell really.

Following Nagisa as she led the rest of them through the studio like place. It was strange yes, and a bit unnerving. Was their forest this eerie? It felt familiar with them when Quinn themself was inside their own inner mind, but it felt like they had just sat down to dinner with a bunch of people they didn't know. Or like they had found Jack's diary, and read it. No metaphor could describe this feeling, maybe that they didn't belong there. Though despite being a bit scared, they still stayed behind the other two, mostly to avoid eye contact with Jack. Maybe this was what it was going to be like, awkward for them to even be near him. Eventually they would have to learn to get over that, but for now it was okay for it to make them feel like this. That's when Jack stopped and snapped them out of their train of thought, they had grabbed their evoker and summoned their persona in the silver fog, their body being lifted and placed onto the gears. But it turned out he was just playing with a bunch of toys. Jegus christ... "Goddammit Jack, you nearly scared me to death." They'd face palm, peering out of the persona's dress. They felt a bit of energy flow through Genovefa as she invoked a skill, and they just assumed it was the one Nagisa and Quinn used to treasure hunt. 'Thanks for that one, I guess?' Laughing a bit, they would step down from the persona, and this time it quickly faded away.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 12:19 pm

Nagisa preferred not to study the area around her much, it was too disturbing for her taste. She couldn't understand how Jack could have fun in a place like this. She decided to spent her time thinking about the strategy they should follow in order to defeat the fragments. She didn't know how the other members of the team fought, even Blaez was able to avoid summoning his persona in frond of her. Then again Quinn was able to keep them alive for as long as they needed and they were strong enough to endure some punishment, not to mention Jack's powers. When she first met Nagisa couldn't believe that he was going to develop such a powerful persona and yet a few minutes ago he obliterated the fragment of Nilo with a single attack. Quinn and her had helped of course but their attacks weren't half as strong as Jack's. Maybe her powers haven't yet developed fully or perhaps she was never meant to be a strong damage dealer. Nevertheless Nagisa continued to devise a strategy in her mind. If she would face a fragment of herself then earth based attacks wouldn't do much but Jack would surely destroy it with his hits, if they fought a fragment of Quinn then they should focus their strongest attacks on it first since the real Quinn had many supportive abilities. If Blaez, Charles or Mae showed up then Nagisa will have to rely on Quinn's abilities and Jack's knowledge about his team before she could act. She wondered if any of them had fire based skills, which could be a pain for both her and Jack. In the end she decided that the best course of action was to protect Jack from any fire attacks so he could unleash his powers and destroy the fragments.

"It shouldn't be too far. Jack stop fooling around and focus, this time we are not going to face one fragment, if Nilo spoke the truth then we might as well face the entire team. Quinn I want you to focus your analysis on the members we have little info about, like Mae and Blaez. Jack I also need you to use your strongest attacks on them and if we happen to face a fragment of Quinn then we will have to make them our priority target or else they will heal the others. Whatever happens don't let them get in your head. Remember they are just suppressed emotions, and you Jack need to face them. Heroes are supposed to face their fears and now it's your turn to do so. Don't disappoint us, alright?"

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 5:19 pm

“H-hey guys! Where are you going!? Ya gatta help me find the rest of the Quasar saber!” Jack whined as he continued to dig for the missing piece of his prop. On his quest he dug past several different scraps of costume and destroyed props. A few chunks of Galactabeast, a bit of the Magnadefender’s cape, and one half of one of Galaxy Megazord’s left shin later…. Jack finally found the missing half of the long lost quasar saber! ‘’Guys I found! Oh Man this is cool! I Gatta put it back together!”

Jack laughed as he climbed out of the pile of junk. With a hum he pulled a small butane torch from one of his pouches and began to try and weld the two halves of the sword together… But without any filler he was probably dong a lot more harm then good…. He would snort slightly at Nagisa’s comment though. “Nagisa… Focus? You do realize that this is MY mind right? We don’t even know the meaning of the WORD focus here. Aint that Right Red Ninja Storm Ranger?” Jack stifled a laugh as he bent down to pick up a discarded Red Ninja Storm Power Ranger helmet and quickly replaced his own with it.

“That’s right Bro! Dude! Dustin! Watch me grind this rail on ma board! Radical Bro!” Not being able to hold it back any longer Jack toppled over and began to laugh hysterically. He shakily took off the helmet and let it fall to the ground as he staggered forward. ‘’This place is based on my inner thoughts and ideals! To think for a second that being focused is the proper way to do things here is almost insulting to my way of life!’’ Jack chuckled as they seemed to just… walk past a group of shadows in the hall.

“Uh… How did we just do that? Why didn’t those shadows try to rip our faces off and wear them like hats?” Jack asked mearly because he was slightly disappointed in the fact that they wouldn’t be fighting any random mooks… he was kind of excited to see what type of minion was up here. He would have guessed CryBots. “As for the Fragments… I do agree you’re your there. If what Nilo said was true… we might be in for a knock down drag out of a fight…. I’ve always wondered what would happen if I had to fight all of you, guess we’re about to find out eh hehehe.” Jack felt a wave of determination flow over him as he opened the door.

Action:

Last edited by The Jack Ranger on Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:08 pm

Walking, taking steps, towards this horrible battle. They knew how it was going to end, but it still didn't mean Quinn was afraid. Of course the three could win, that's the only outcome they could picture; mostly because a deadly outcome was too scary to picture. Going through a normal dungeon in the alternate worlds was simple for them, but these worlds of the inner mind were different, and they seemed hell-bent on cutting anyone who owned the thoughts at the knees. "Nagisa is right, we need to be careful in there. As for Mae, I know she uses fire and can heal, so we should aim for her first above all. If the fragment me gets to use analysis on us, we could be screwed. Those two should go down, then Charles and Katz who are strong as well. I don't think Blaez will be there since he quit the team, but if he is he has electricity. And finally, I'm sorry to say but Fragment Nagisa isn't really a threat right now." They'd laugh, covering their mouth a bit. They didn't mean for it to be rude, but it was true, Fragment Nagisa wouldn't be as powerful as most of their teammates. Fragment Quinn shouldn't be powerful, but it will be a threat. Though, they definitely wanted to hear what it said above all.

"Not that I'm saying you're weak or anything, it's just I don't see your fragment killing us as quickly as the others. Plus if we let it live, you get to hear what Jack thinks of you. I'd rather kill mine quickly so I don't have to." They'd smile, continuing to walk with the others, finding they had started to move closer, but not close enough to attract too much attention. The group would pass by the group of shadows rather quickly, mostly because of Nagisa's item that she had picked up when both of them went treasure hunting. They had one too, but they would most likely save it for the next time around. The shadows seemed to not notice the three at all, and didn't even hear Jack as he talked. The block seemed to be getting closer as they thought more, though they had just been blindly following Jack as he lead the Dynamic Duo through his dungeon. They hadn't even realized the group had reached the block. As they entered, they held their evoker, ready for anything that might jump out of the shadows.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:22 am

Inside, a green screen was hanging on one end of the wall, and in front of it were three people in costumes. One was in gold, one clad in blue, and the third pink. The pink one laughed loudly, in a voice quite similar to an old friend... "Oho! So the failure leader has showed up finally?" The golden clad man clicked his tongue, speaking with a voice of an android he remembered clearly. "I guess so. He's forced this onto us, so we should probably say something to him about this." The one in blue raised their head. "This guy is a wash up. He needs his costume to do anything, without it he's just a coward." The three stepped forward, and made a triangular pose to him.

"Because we..." "Are just tools for him..." "And all he does is abandon us to do everything himself..." "He's even in denial about it. He thinks being a hero is the perfect excuse. He's just like every other villain. Let's do what we all do to villains!" They summoned familiar weapons, and pointed them at Jack.

Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 E6ea3c11

"Let's kill him!"

PvS Combat Has Begun

The Blue Ranger:

The Pink Ranger:

The Golden Ranger:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:52 am

Quinn laughed upon seeing the rangers appear. Was this really how Jack saw these three? Strange really. Taking their evoker in their hand, they'd place it onto their temple and undergo the summoning process. Landing on the gears, they'd look towards Jack and Nagisa. "Guessing this is Mae, Charles, and Katz. Damn Jack, your mind is so twisted, seriously. Charles and Mae use fire if I remember correctly, so you know what that means. Analysis begin!" Looking towards Mae and Charles, they began the short but sweet search for weaknesses as fast as they could, their team was counting on them after all. "At least I don't have to fight myself again, I've had enough of that to last a lifetime." They'd sigh with relief before starting laughing again.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:46 am

As Jack entered the room and felt a wave of excitement wash over him. This room... It was a green screen room! Who know's what kind of epic fight scenes took place in here! Jack was just about to rush in and look for more memorabilia when he spotted the three standing in the center... Were they... Rangers?... ''What?''. Jack stood stunned for a moment as the fragments began to speak... they were... HIS rangers? Mae, Charles, and Kazuya... They were all here... But... why?

They're words cut into Jack... He.. He didn't see them as tools. Not in the slightest! He knew this place was supposed to be his deepest darkest feelings... so ... did that mean he FELT like he was useing them... that he had abandoned them? ''You guys... How could you even say that? You're all my friends! I could never abando-...'' Then something clicked in his head... the missions Jack had been on sense the desert... had he taken any of them with him sense then? Not... really... But way?

A flash of red shone in his mind for a moment... then it was clear...

''Guys, this is the evil ranger flag... Very dangerous, keep your guard up...'' Jack cringed under his helmet as he summoned his tarot card and slammed it into his morpher.

''CALLING ON MY TRUE SELF! MEGAZORD!'' Jack shouted as the hulking frame of Megazord appeared behind Jack in a hazy blue fog ''Rangers! If these guys have the same powers as our friends then we have to focus on Mae and Charles first! They have fire powers and that could be a problem.''

''I am ready red ranger...Let us break them of Lord Zed's evil spell...''

''RIGHT! GO! DYNAMIC PUNISHER!''

Stats:

Passives :

Action:
[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:01 pm

If Quinn was right then Jack and she would be in serious trouble if Mae and Charles unleashed their fire attacks. Thankfully Nagisa had a way to protect them from the fire but she had to chose who she had to shield first, Jack or herself? She didn't want to get burned but on the other hand Jack was a more vital member than her, especially in battle, it was possible for Quinn to keep her on her feet with her healing skills and since Jack was able to defeat Nilo that easily then perhaps he could do the same with those rangers. The answer was clear.

Stats
Spoiler:

Passives
Spoiler:

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 6:54 pm

"Warning! Villain brought me down! Girl down! Requesting backup from the idiot!" The Pink Ranger said kneeling forward, while the Blue Ranger casted a spell over the Golden Ranger, who then brought his leg up, and slammed the ground, sending a shockwave towards the three. "He is still in denial. He thinks about it for barely a second before he retreats into his fantasy. What a fool. Will he ever learn that's what pushed us into this life?"

The Blue Ranger:

The Pink Ranger:

The Golden Ranger:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 7:11 pm

"Okay, Mae is almost dead. She heals and as exspected, uses fire. Nagisa protect yourself. I'll come back with Katz's stuff. Don't worry about their weaknesses, that's not something we have to use."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 7:54 pm

"You need to work on your aim there Gold Ranger! Every one knows that the 6th ranger is never a match for the Red! Especially in an episode about the Red Ranger!"

"You're damn right I retreat into my fantasy!" Jack seemed to say this with... pride? "My delusions are what make me strong! I think I'm a hero... There for I am! With these Delusions I can bring the hero's from TV into the real world and use them to save those I love!... However..." Jack felt his fist tighten as he glared at the Gold Ranger.

"However! I tryed to force those same delusions on you all!... I tryed to make you all see the world through the same Red tinted glasses I wore. I'm sorry! My friends!"

Stats:

Passives :

Action:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:02 pm

"Don't worry I have everything under control. Once I'm under the protection of the red wall make sure that it will last longer. Jack and I will take care of the rangers."

Stats
Spoiler:

Passives
Spoiler:

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:51 pm

The rangers all shook their heads in unison. "That isn't enough. You still can't see yourself for the loser you are. You're here because you can't accept that. That's why we will make sure you do." Afterwords, the Blue Ranger send a blast of wind towards Jack, while the Golden Ranger stood in front of the Pink Ranger, swinging his leg and unleashing an arc of flames towards the team.

The Blue Ranger:

The Pink Ranger:

The Golden Ranger:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:13 am

"Dang, you're all stronger than your original selves. Also a bit rude."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next