Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Table for two [oki} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Table for two [oki} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Table for two [oki} - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Table for two [oki} - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Table for two [oki} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Table for two [oki} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Table for two [oki} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Table for two [oki} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Table for two [oki} - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Table for two [oki}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Table for two [oki} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:01 pm

“Medicore?” Oki said as it folded its arms and made a light tsking sound. “Hyde’s decoration are beautiful and yummy. Nothing mediocre about that,” the being said as it winked at him playful before becoming a bit more serious at the rest of the words. It would rub its head sheepishly as it grinned.

“I am just grateful to have you Hyde. Honestly, there is nothing else that is needed to impress me. Just your smiling face is enough for us,” Oki said to the other in a gentle tone that genuinely held love and respect for this young man. It wasn’t trying to be mushy or anything it was simply being honest.

In any case when it asked its question, Hyde seemed to be lost for words saying that he didn’t really understand why he choose Oki. He said he just fell in love. The concept was confusing and the lack of information made it even more confusing as Oki frowned trying to process that. When the question was turned on itself the being blinked a bit as it considered the answer.

“Well….there are various things about you that makes it easy for us to be comfortable. A trust thing that very few people give off. I chose you because…well…” Oki looked up at Hyde its cheeks red. “One you are very cute, but more than that you are just too likeable for Oki. You somehow completed something inside of me and so…here we are,” the being said with a slight puff of the cheeks not sure if what it said made any sense at all at this rate. The question was indeed a challenge to answer in a logic fashion.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:22 pm

"I think thats all that matters in the end. The fact that we bear such a strong connection towards each other, along with the hopes and dreams that we carry beside each other. Remember the promise that i made to you a while back. It might take a long time, but i'm going to find all of your pieces and put you back together again. " Hyde was determined to go along with the adventure for Oki to find herself. " The only thing similar to this is the sense of family that i either....think im experiencing from my friends? OR something i indefinably know that DJ is attempting. IT's similar, but fortunately not the same. " Though, DJ was confusing to him a bit, and Shun was pretty close to begin with.

"You never really told me the exact place that your grandma was buried. Should i bring some incense and candles ? Maybe make something that she liked? What was her favorite food? Fruit?" Hyde was doing his best to help.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:42 am

“I think you’re right. While I cannot say much for friends, I can understand from the few I do have that sense of family that they present,” Oki would smile light at the mention of DJ. “DJ is very kind and does her best to help others. Perhaps she is trying to draw you also into the family ring like myself. Perhaps as a brother to her or something similar. I just hope that family can grow more for Hyde,” the being said and then tilting its head it would chuckle lightly at the young man’s comment.

“Alright. I appreciate that…and will probably need all the help I can get to find all my pieces. Thank you for agreeing to support me through it all and in return, I’ll do my best to support you too in whatever trials you may have. I won’t run anymore, so call on me whenever you need to. I promise to come,” the being said as it met the other’s eyes with its own. Determination and honesty was there, even if it was going down a path blindly and trying to figure things out. The journey was needed in the end.

“Where she is buried? Well…we’d have to go back to where the shop was. From there I can take to the spot,” Oki said with a grin and then tilting its head Oki would find itself giggling lightly in appreciation.

“Oh my. You are looking to win her over, but honestly a dumpling will do. I have some incenses and a fruit she liked to finish off the deal.”

At this point Oki was beaming with joy and appreciation at the offer Hyde had made. Grandmother would be very happy with this indeed.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:17 pm

Back to the shop.......... i know! I have a pretty good idea I should set some money aside from my this and paycheck to help you build your shop back! We need some equipment and supplies, it might take months or even a year. Of course, this has to be after we save the world and all of that, as well as finding antiques to replace ones you lost. However, i'm still determined that we should honor your grandmothers memory, besides the time you sent with her, she left you the shop. I for one, if i were you, would try to build it back together again, you know?

Hyde wold then give a motivated Smile. "Alright! I think i need to know how to budget now!! Haha banking is a bit confusing to me, but we can make it through this oki.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:18 pm

It seemed the mention of the shop caused Hyde to come up with the idea to set aside money to rebuild it. To this Oki’s eyes widened in shock for a moment and then it was rubbing its head as it gave the other a sheepish grin.

“Having the shop back would be nice, but Hyde does not have to spend his money on this; however, the extra hands to build it back up would indeed be appreciated. It will take a while, but we can get the shop back up. As for the things within…those antiques cannot be replaced….they are now lost for good. A shame….Grandmother worked so hard for that collection and I couldn’t even protect it for her,” Oki said as it looked to the ground feeling a bit of self-hate and frustration for that one. If only it had been there to stop the nut…maybe then the shop would be still standing, but it wasn’t…..

Despite the moment of sadness, Oki would glance up at Hyde as it gave him a gentle smile.

“You are a very kind soul, Hyde,” it would say and then tilting its head it would blink at Hyde as he mentioned finances. “Oki used to think same thing until we were shown an simple way of doing numbers. We can show Hyde one day this trick, so perhaps budget be less tangled. We figure it all out together, like Hyde say," the being said with a grin before falling silent.

It would be still for a while before it got up and shifted its chair so it was next to Hyde and then leaning to the side it leaned against the other (if it let him). Its eyes were closed.

"Just for a moment, okay?" Oki said as it let itself be lost in the warmth that was Hyde. The action wasn't just a whim, no...it solidified the fact that Hyde was here and it could rely on him until the end....
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:42 pm

Hyde stopped eating and blushed when oki came over and leaned on him. Though, he wasn’t flustered enough to not take control of the situation and cuddled into Oki almost immediately. “As long as you want, I’m supposed to be closing tonight so we can stay here for a while. “ Hyde would say as he gave oki a light kiss on the cheek, he really cared for oki and hoped that she would learn to cope with that happened with her grandmothers antiques. “You know, have you went to see the world yet? Go ahead and travel to a few place and maybe you’ll find something as an archeologist? Or maybe travelling around the world would help.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:03 pm

Oki would smile as it felt the kiss on its cheek as Hyde cuddled it back.

“That works out perfectly. We’ll help you clean up so you won’t be stuck all night here,” Oki said in quiet tones as it savored this moment. As it was relaxing there it finally truly turned and faced its emotions when it came to Hyde. The angel had said to let him go. That they couldn’t be together…That is what had started this whole mess in the first place, but now…Now it didn’t care anymore about the angel’s command. It would toss it to the side and instead remain with Hyde and follow the new path it was on with him. Sure, it still had its fears and flaws, but it would be okay in the end…or at least that is what its heart was telling it and for once it trusted that small voice within fully.

Oki would remain quiet somewhat opening its eyes when Hyde mentioned traveling.

“No. We have never traveled or considered traveling. All I’ve known is my prison and here; however, we think the idea be a good one. Might help with more than just the shop,” Oki said with a small smile and then shifting slightly it would look up at Hyde.

“What about you? Have you ever traveled? And if not would you consider going with Oki?” 
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:18 pm

Not necessarily, I only been to two places. The Ueitawa Region, and the Azores region. “ Hyde would say as he raised two fingers. “You know what would sound like a pretty cool place to go? America! I heard so much about the place in general, there is a lot of stereotypes surrounding it but that’s a pretty cool place that I want to be, you know? “ Hyde would then nuzzle Oki some more. “Yes, I would like to travel, but I would also like to come back to Azores. Ever since leaving my old world, I kind of got used to this place being my home. Something I could claim as my own you know?

Though Hyde's eyes would light up when Oki said she would stay and help. "Well, if you get tired, you could always leave early ok? But i appreciate it, even though i rather my guest of honor not do any work today. " Hyde would say with a passionate smile.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:56 pm

“The Ueitawa Region? What is that place like?” Oki would ask as it tilted its head and looked up at Hyde and waited to see if he would answer or not. When the young man mentioned America, Oki would let out a light hum.”America. I’ve only heard the name of such a place, but not much else. What do you know of it?”

Oki would keep watching Hyde with calm and innocent eyes enjoying the closeness and the conversation. It was true. Due to being a prisoner most of its life, Oki had very little knowledge of things outside of these islands it called home. It wanted to know what was out there and so traveling was something it wasn’t against, but it wonder if it could step out and start the adventure alone not knowing where it was going. It was a scary thought, but maybe….maybe it could do this. This train of thought would cut short as Hyde nuzzled it, the being responded by closing its eyes and cuddling into the other. When he spoke again, Oki smiled lightly.

“Mmm. I can understand the feeling. I don’t think I would forget to come back here either. Maybe after I’ve traveled a bit, I would come back here to settle for good,” Oki said and then blinking as something caught its attention, it would look back up at Hyde. “Your world? Hyde comes from another world? Like alien?” it asked a bit confused by the wording since it took all it heard in a literal sense. In any case, whatever came out of that was yet to be seen.

The being would allow silence to come between them briefly before making its offer. When it heard Hyde’s response, the being chuckled lightly.

“Nah. I am just Oki and nothing else. I think I can keep up with the cleaning,” Oki said giving the other a light wink in response. Honored guest or not, Oki really couldn’t let Hyde clean the place alone. It just felt wrong to do that.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 3:26 pm

Hyde and Oki's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Table for two [oki}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2