Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Table for two [oki} EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Table for two [oki} EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Table for two [oki} EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Table for two [oki} EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Table for two [oki} EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Table for two [oki} EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Table for two [oki} EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Table for two [oki} EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Table for two [oki} EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Table for two [oki}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Table for two [oki} Empty
PostSubject: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 4:23 pm

The Egodawa sushi restaurant closed a bit in the evening around 5 pm today, but this made it the best time for hyde to invite Oki over. 'i hope she likes this...." Hyde would say in his head as he waited outside of the restaurant and texted her to meet him there. Hyde was wearing his apron and everything. "Today's the day that Oki tries my cooking for the first time, i can't help but to be a little excited.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:59 pm

It had taken a while, but instead of rebuilding the shop, Oki had found a small apartment to stay in for the time being giving it time to do the simple things like wash its clothes and hair for example. It had been a while since it had such luxuries and it had to admit having a bed once more was much welcomed after endless nights in a tent and a sleeping bag. In any case, Oki was just hanging its clothes to dry outside when the phone in its pocket rung. Pulling it out, Oki saw it had a text from Hyde.

What a pleasant surprise. While they had fallen out and made up, Oki had often wandered if Hyde hadn’t just given up on it already. Honestly, it had been a pain in the butt for the young man, so why not just throw in the towel? However, it seemed Hyde was true to his words. He had not given up on the being and in turn the being felt a bit of pride from it all. He and it…were still one...

In any case, upon seeing the message Oki would send one back saying it would be at the location mentioned soon. After that, it had to go back inside and find some shoes. A small pair of flats were the only other shoes it had outside of boots….and combat boots while comfortable would not go with a pair of jean shorts and a sleeveless pink top. Yeah that would look weird.

In any case, Oki got its shoes and decided to ditch the hat for once before grabbing a small wallet and tucking it away on its person. After making sure everything was locked down and it had the key to its apartment stored in a safe place, Oki would head to the station where it bought a ticket to Penecia Island.

It would take the train and then after reaching its stop it got off and began to hunt around for the place the red-head had mentioned. It took a moment, but after a few distractions or so, the dark haired being found the place…or rather found Hyde. Oki spotted the red head standing outside of a restaurant dressed up like he was prepared to cook or something. Wasn’t he impressive today?

Oki moved through the crowds waiting until the coast was clear to run over and hug Hyde. It was just really happy to see him and relieved that after all they had gone through he was still at its side. The hug was one of love and appreciation.

“Hyde. How be you?” Oki said cheerfully as it backed away slightly from the guy pretty much glowing with joy. It really did enjoy being with him; however, its joy would shift to the outfit he was wearing as it tilted its head at the display.

“Hyde gonna be chef or something?” Oki would ask watching him curiously, eager to know.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 2:39 am

Hyde blushed instantly and hugged oki back. He really missed her alot. " Oki I came back! Just like i promised i would...i.....i missed you.... "Hyde wasn't planning on leaving her again, so maybe Hyde was in a bit of a rush to save the world pretty quickly as he could continue his relationship with oki and help her find herself. If there was one thing that hyde was keen on doing, that was keeping his word. "Oh, i didn't know that you knew someone named DJ, i met her not to long ago myself. She said that you two were sisters, and it made me really happy that you found someone you could be close with. I hope you two are getting along well. " afterwards, Hyde would adjust his apron. "Well Miss Oki, i will be your chef for today afterall, so you can walk right this way please..." Hyde would say as he opened the restaurant door and gestured to a small table with a candle lit. The main desk was also adjusted a bit with a few ingredients on the table.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:21 am

Safe. That was how Oki felt as Hyde wrapped his arms around it, embracing it back. It could hear his heart beating and feel his warmth. He was really here.

“Yes, you did come back. Just as promised,” Oki whispered back truly happy he was safe and sound. As the being pushed away from the embrace, it would smirk at Hyde in a loving fashion.

“And still the same you too,” it said as it gently pinched one of the young man’s red tinted cheeks. He was always so cute and it was amazing that even after all this time, Oki still made him blush.

In any case, playfulness and silent promises sealed aside, Oki would tilt its head at the mention of DJ before chuckling lightly.

“Mmm. Yes. She is quite an amazing person. I did not expect the bond, but there was something about her that just clicked with us, so she and I became family. I see it as a sign of expanding the ring here, if the same happened with you,” Oki said as it smiled gently at Hyde. Yes expanding the ring. Hyde and DJ…family. It was scary having such precious things, but this time Oki didn’t plan to attempt to push either away and run. No. No matter what occurred in the future, it was in this until the very end.

“We get along very well. And you? How did you and she get along hmm?” Oki asked its friendliness and openness never fading. After giving Hyde some time to answer that, Oki took note of him adjusting his apron and speaking. To this, Oki giggled lightly.

“Oho. Well then, Mr. Hyde best be able to keep up with Oki’s appetite for good food,” it said before entering the restaurant and looking around. It seemed the place was closed, but there was a table set for two and even a counter with ingredients of some sort on it.

“So pretty,” Oki whispered as it walked further in a bit shocked that someone would do all this for itself. Hyde….he really was something special wasn’t he?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:43 pm

Pinching Hyde's chees only made him blush even more "O-oki.." Hyde actually stuttered a bit in saying Oki's name, but it was apparent that he was happy. "A expanding ring of a family, right? You know, for a while i kind of thought that only blood relatives could be family, but maybe i was wrong about that. Hyde had a bit of a closed mind in the family talks, but Dj was changing that. "She basically went out of her way to be my sister. I thought she was just feeling sorry for me, so i entertained it but she genuinely cares. She even dyed her hair my color, so maybe shes taking this seriously, and i kind of didn't know what to do. Though. i really do appreciate what she's doing for me, even if this experience only lasts for a little while."

Though, Hyde would adjust his apron and wink at Oki. "I think its my job to keep my lady's appetite satisfied if i'm going to be a chef. I could atleast have you try out my food if anything, right? So let's get started. I'll make whatever you want, what are you hungry for?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:10 pm

A light giggle of amusement would come from Oki as the pinching of the cheeks seemed to only fluster the other more. “Sorry, sorry,” it said cheerfully. It honestly couldn’t help it. It loved the guy and in turn couldn’t help, but to play a little. Even so it knew its limits in the play department and so would settle into a semi-serious mood when the subject changed to family.

“I don’t know about blood relations,” Oki said as it looked down at the ground a bit. “I mean…I do have a real sister, but it doesn’t feel the same as when I am with you or DJ. With you two, I am happy, but with my blood sibling…I am just confused. Perhaps it is not blood that makes the bond. Maybe it is something else that connects us to one another,” Oki said thinking on the subject for a moment before it was looking up at Hyde with a grin.

“Oh yay! You are her sibling too! One big family!” Oki said with a chuckle and then nodding at Hyde’s words it would close its eyes.

“Mmm. Yes…you and DJ…I think if I didn’t have you two I am not sure if I could hold on and survive as much as I have. Sure I know others, but the fact that you two are there to catch me even when I put you through crap…that I cannot thank you enough for, Hyde. So even if the experience is short, it will remain forever within me no matter what,” Oki said as it gave Hyde a gentle smile. The being would let the moment last for a moment before becoming distracted by the apron and the idea of food.

As the being walked in and heard Hyde’s words, the being would look back at him with a smirk.

“Oho? Is that so? Well then, let’s see what you have up your sleeve,” Oki would say playfully before turning to face him fully. “Yush. Let’s start with something really easy and fun. Sushi. Any kind will do,” Oki said as it folded its arms behind itself and watched Hyde innocently, but behind that innocence a beast awaited. One that loved food and wondered if Hyde could indeed keep his word on satisfying its craving for deliciousness.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:26 pm

Hyde blinked twice as his jaw dropped. "O-o-o-oki! All this time i thought you didn't have any family or anything. But that was a bad assumption by mye i never asked didn't i? I'm sorry, but i never knew that you had a blood relation around. Though, i am sorry that you guys don't get along too well... " Hyde Would sound a bit apologetic as he just got a thought. " Since were...... well.... you know.... i hope she likes me....because....shes your sister.... you know?" Basically, in translatio, since hyde was still pursuing oki , he didn't want to fee rejected by oki's sister and have the sister basically tell oki that hyde was no good or anything. When it comes to the people you like, family seems to be one of the unavoidable obstacles.

Though, Hyde nodded and brought Oki some tea and set it by the table. You could help yourself and enjoy the show. " Hyde would say as he shifted over to the main table and pulled out a bunch of ingredients. Hyde ran the faucet and washed his hand, wanting to be very careful in not getting any germs of the sort in oki's food or anything. Afterwards he got to rolling , showing off his ever growing cooking techique in making sushi.

10 minutes later

"It's done!" Hyde would say as he brought in the first round of his cooking war between himself and his sweethearts belly. "Salmon, tuna, red snapper, shrimp, spicy tuna roll california roll, and a shrimp tempura roll,. Hyde would say as he made a small sigh. "Phew, wait.... did i make too much?

Table for two [oki} 4a23850637d5e6cf2c228dc96842357d

Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 2:09 pm

“Huh?” Oki would blink at Hyde as he became shocked and flustered at the mention of a sibling. Tilting its head, it would think upon this subject for a moment. “Mmm. I suppose I forgot to say I had one,” Oki said rubbing the back of its head with a sheepish grin before relaxing again.

“….Yeah. It is unfortunate, but I just cannot trust her and while perhaps a meeting could be arrange…we would have to find her first. She wandered off with a friend of hers when the shop went down. I have hardly heard anything from her since,” Oki paused as it rubbed its left arm uncomfortably. “I hate to sound cruel, but perhaps…this is better. Her being away. I don’t want to know what she may attempt to do to you other wise,” Oki said as it looked up at Hyde for a moment and then looked away again.

The subject was an uncomfortable matter and perhaps Oki saw the feminine creature as a threat in a way not only in a literal sense, but on a mental level too. After all unlike itself, its sibling was definitely female and knew how to woe any man she wanted. Even though it seemed she had respect for Oki, it had no doubt she would try to steal Hyde if they met. So yeah…better that she stayed lost than found right?

…Right….

In any case, that subject aside, the gloom that had settled upon Oki would fade away as Hyde brought it some tea. It would pour itself a cup and then taking a sip of the tea to taste it first, Oki would nod in contentment before drinking a bit more of it as it slid into the chair.
As it did this, it would set its tea down before it and focus on Hyde as he began the show. For the first few minutes, Oki simply watched the show completely amused, but the more Hyde piled the sushi on the plate the more Oki wanted to eat. It would begin going from watching the process to staring at the sushi. It wanted those morsels now.

10 minutes later, Hyde announced the sushi done and as soon as he sat down the plate on the table, Oki nabbed a piece of salmon sushi and popped into its mouth…and that was all it took. As those divine flavors hit its taste buds, the being would sit back in its chair and relaxed as it nommed on the piece of sushi until it was gone. Then sitting up to grab another, Oki would repeat the process in a silent trance for a moment. Then remembering there was someone there with it, the being would look over at Hyde as it reached for another piece with its eyes narrowed.

“Make too much?” it said before popping the one it had into its mouth and eating it. With its mouth cleared of that morsel the being picked up another pausing to smirk at Hyde. “The question is did you make enough?”

The being would pop the sushi into its mouth again and began to chew it watching Hyde with mischievous eyes. Could the chef keep up with the being’s appetite? Would he be able to eat any of what he made? Only fate would tell for already the being had cleared a small portion of the plate of sushi and it was still going…..
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:23 am

A family member..... that you cant trust?" This was the reason why Hyde was so skeptical about family in the first place. Oki was such a precious person he would of hoped that at least oki's sister would be on her side and that they would protect each other. But for her to be someone that oki cant trust, as well as making oki reluctant to find her?" Well, its up to you, i don't want to pry or anything. And.... is she an assassin or something? What was she going to do to me anyway?" Hyde would say as he laughed it off and washed the dishes, preparing for the second meal course for oki to enjoy.

He was confident, but he was also weary. "Well, if that's not enough to fill you up. I guess you can call that an appetizer. Hyde would say as he prepared some Miso soup and placed it on the side of oki's table. "That should keep you occupied while i work on the main course. " Hyde would say with a grin. Something ive been working on to learn how to make, The Egodawa sushi restaurant is misleading sushi isn't the only thing we make. We specialize in both Chinese and Japanese cuisines.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:07 pm

“Mmm. It is hard to explain. See, she was separated from us for so long, she was a stranger to begin with. Not a problem really, it was just…her form of business….” Oki said with a light frown as it paused on eating the sushi for a moment. When it heard Hyde’s question and laugh, the being would look up at him with a light smirk.

“No, she is no assassin, but a dealer in the underbelly’s rings. Shady folk her “friends” are and she just always seemed to be hiding so much behind her kindness. Maybe Oki was paranoid…and perhaps a bit selfish…” Oki looked down at the floor as it blushed slightly as it said its next words. “To be honest, the reason we do not want her to meet you is because we are afraid she’d charm you away from Oki,” the being said softly as it kept its eyes lowered wondering if maybe that is what it deserved for putting Hyde through such pain. It wasn’t exactly the best other half and it was lucky the guy was here now. Still….it feared so much….Was it even worthy of Hyde’s love?

In any case, that subject aside, Oki would be knocked out of the gloom once more as more food was brought. This time a soup. Carefully, moving the sushi to the side, seeming to leave the other half for Hyde, Oki would move the soup before it examining its display before looking up at Hyde with a small shake of its head.

“No, no. Oki is just play with you. The sushi was delicious and well made,” Oki would pause as it got the spoon and tasted the soup and closed its eyes nodding. “The soup is good too.”

Oki would become quiet appreciating the simplicity of the meal and the chat.

“Oho,” Oki would paused half way done with the soup. “Is that so? Well you are doing pretty good so far. Perhaps Oki can teach you a technique to balance soup even more one day,” the being said with a light smile before it placed down its spoon and folded its arms across its chest as it leaned back in its chair.

“We do not cook Chinese. My grandmother prepared Japanese, Korean, and occasionally European or American, but the lady across the street use to make delicious Chinese stuff buns. Never asked for her technique though, but then again, Oki never thought to add Chinese to cooking skills,” it would become quiet for a moment thinking. “Hyde, cooks both then? If so, which do you find more enjoyable to make and eat?”
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:43 am

Charm me away from you?" That's never really happened before, or Hyde never really thought that something like that could happen before. Ingenious feeling's would never reach my heart in the first place, besides, shes your sister. The only thing that i want from her is her blessing, she can continued to live her life knowing that Oki has some really good people in her life right now, you know?" Hyde would say with a wink as he continued to cook. " Also......" Hyde would bush a little as he continued making the meal for oki. " This is the first time that i did something like this, making a special night where i would just cook for one person and make things that im really good at making. Nothing experimental, nothing but the best, because i want to see you happy.

"After that, Hyde would put a bowl on the table and moved it towards oki it contained white rice." However, his next and final dish was definitely made to put oki's stomach in hibernation. " Behold, my secret oki stomach defeating move, glazed duck!!!"

After placing it on the big table, Hyde would smile and sit across from oki, getting a chopstick and placed one of the sushi pieces in his mouth. " Since you saved me some, id like to eat with you if you don't mind? Hyde hoped she liked his final course." I don't like to pick favorites, but Chinese food, sometimes raw fish isn't good for most, or a preference. I like general dishes that anyone can enjoy, so that people wont feel excluded. You're grandma was an amazing woman though, i wish i met her....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 12:19 pm

Oki blushed a bit more as Hyde spoke. Maybe it was being too paranoid, but still…Sky was a strange creature that Oki had no clue to what to make of even when she seemed to be only looking out for the being.

“I….” Oki began, but trailed off before shaking its head to clear. It would look up at Hyde and try speaking again. “I think it is alright to not have her blessing. For you see, this right here and the people around me are blessings enough and come from someone higher than my sister. I cannot express how happy I am to have the friends I have and to be here with you now. I honestly cannot thank you all enough,” Oki said gently as it smelled the wonderful scents of the food being cook. It would look up to see Hyde wink, an action that only made it smile warmly in return the smile only became warmer as the other spoke with a blush.

“Hyde, treats me so well and yet I give him misery in return. Oki will have to make up for that,” the being said in humbled tones as it was given a bowl of rice. Yes, it wanted to make up for the pain caused and fix what was broken. It wanted a happy ending with Hyde…even if it did not know how to do such a thing. In the end if it tried hard enough it would all end well, right?
Oki wasn’t sure, but the thoughts were pushed away when the main course came out. When Oki saw the duck, its eyes widen with something beyond joy.

“Oh my goodness. Duck!” Oki said as it closed its eyes and hugged itself with a big grin. “Hyde is indeed trying to defeat Oki with food. It has been a long while since I’ve had duck,” the being said as it calmed a bit and then as Hyde sat to eat with it, the being nodded.

“I never mind Hyde joining us,” Oki said as it moved the bowl of rice to where Hyde could have some too. From there, it would pluck off a piece of the duck and try it. As that piece melted in its mouth the being hummed contently.

“Delicious,” it whispered before getting another piece and eating some rice with it.

“Being open is a good thing, so I am willing to try Chinese a bit more in the future,” Oki said and then pausing with chopsticks in hand, the being gave Hyde a thoughtful look as he spoke of Grandmother.

“I think she would like you, Hyde. Perhaps…You and I can visit her together. What do you have planned say on a Wednesday?” Oki asked as it watched Hyde for a moment before plucking another piece of the duck off and eating it.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:09 pm

Hmmm...... alright, i wont bring it up again. However, when you're ready to talk about your sister i'll be sure to have all of the time in the world. Or whenever you want to talk about anything you'll have my full attention. Hyde would say in a caring tone, he paid attention to oki as he continued to plop a sushi piece into his mouth, one by one. " I think i made them pretty good this time. Though , Hyde would grin as he had the last piece of Sushi. He figured it was ok since oki already started eating. " Well, you have all the time in the world to make it up to me. And of course i forgive you, so there's nothing you need to worry about, because oki is special to hyde. More than most, an unfair advantage she has on my heart.

Hyde spoke in a similar style that oki does, but not in a mocking tone. He wonder if it made her feel comfortable."Whatever i have Wednesday was already canceled when you said you wanted to visit your grandma. We can go and visit her together " Hyde would say as he got some white rice himself and for a piece of the duck. "This ..... i could of done better... but i'm really glad that you like it oki!"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:21 pm

Oki would give a light nod as Hyde decided to leave the subject of its sister alone, its body language relaxing a bit more as it looked back at Hyde with a light smile.

“Okay. I’ll keep that in mind Hyde,” the being said before resuming eating its meal, eating both rice and duck slowly so it could share. There was a moment of silence as they both ate before Hyde broke it as he commented on the sushi.

“Sushi is very hard. Oki must admit we are pretty bad with the presentation of such a delicate art. Hyde has done beautifully,” the being said with a grin and then blinking a bit it would tilt its head lightly at Hyde as he responded to its words about making up for the trouble it had caused. The way he spoke caught it off guard and for a moment it did not know what to do.

So as it listened to the way he spoke, its head would tilt one way and then the other before it narrowed its eyes, blinked once more and then finally coming to some conclusion, a lopside smirk would appear on its face as it chuckled quite amused at the speech.

“Hyde is very kind and somehow Oki will make it up to you. It is the unfortunate curse or perhaps blessing that occurred when you took up my challenge. Oki’s heart belongs to you no matter what, but Hyde,” Oki would look up at the red head it loved so much with a curious smile on its face. “Why take Oki’s challenge? Why did you decide to pick us?” Oki asked genuine curious about the red head’s choice before becoming quiet and letting whatever occurred from that occur.

In any case, the light pry would only last for a moment before Oki was grinning and glowing as if it was a kid in a toy store.

“Hyde, thank you so much! I am sure she'll like you very much,” the being said with joy overflowing. It was odd how that simple yes made the being’s heart light and floaty. It was like introducing Hyde to its mother. A big step, but one that needed to be done. If Grandmother approved, then there was nothing that could stand in their way. Yes. This was a good start indeed.

Hm?

Oki tilted its head and looked at the duck. Hyde didn’t think that he had done a good job on it?

“It is a well cooked bird, but I am sure the next time around you'll make it perfect. Besides, you already worked very hard and to do all this for me is more than enough. It’s what makes this perfect, your effort, thought, and you being here, Hyde.”
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:06 am

"Hyde would blush a bit as he rubbed his chin. "Well, my decorations are a bit mediocre at best, but the taste is good. But i dont know, doing things for someone you truly cherish, made me want to go the extra mile at making it look as fancy as possible. There's no difference, it's still edible too!" Hyde would then smile and continue to eat a bit. Though he would stop and look up at oki when she asked why her. " Well... i dont know how it happened..... i dont know when it happened.....i just......fell in love......so........" He really didnt have an explanation. " To be pretty honest with you, i don't know why you picked me either. You could of declined when i confessed to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Table for two [oki}   Table for two [oki} Empty

Back to top Go down

Table for two [oki}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next