Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Play Date(Aki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Date(Aki)   Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:31 pm

"I honestly dont know? I dont know anything about it." He said as he stuck his tongue out. "I cant wait either. Hmmmm, I wonder what snacks they have, Ive never been to a theme park before." he confessed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Play Date(Aki)   Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:42 pm

Aki turns her head. Well it'll be a fun experience for both of us~ Then she remembered something. Oh oh oh! I baked you something! Aki takes out a "blue" velvet cupcake with white icing and blue sprinkles. I...I hope you like it~
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Play Date(Aki)   Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:04 pm

He blinked. Blue cake?.......a Blue Cupcake? "Hm? thanks." He took it. "Im sure its fine." he took a bite as he blushed, getting some frosting on his lip as he nodded. "Whoa its really good,  never had something like this before," he chuckled as he offered some to her. "Hear try some?" He said while the train finally slowed down to there stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Play Date(Aki)   Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:08 pm

Aki blushed, Igor was the only one to try his food, and he really never shows emotion. Hehe, thanks but, I try them all the time, it's for you~ Then she giggles. You have some icing on your lip...
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Play Date(Aki)   Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:44 am

He smirked as he kneeled a bit. "Hey mind getting it off me? Hands are full, and I dont want use my tongue and look like slob." he pursed his lips so she could get off better with her finger or whatever. As listened to the train doors begining to open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Play Date(Aki)   Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:31 pm

Aki's face turns bright red. W-w-w-w-w-whaaaa?! Y....Uh...O.... Aki notices the train and quickly get's the frosting, then runs into the train.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Play Date(Aki)   Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:35 pm

He laughed a bit as he walked inside with her while, he finished up the cupcake. Cleaning his hands as he raised a brow and looked at her. "Hm? Whoa your face....pftt what happened?" he patted her head. "Thanks for the cupcake it was really good, I always thought Velvet was red."

"Idiot velvet isnt a color~."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Play Date(Aki)   Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:44 pm

Aki face is still red but pretends that everything is fine. Uh uh... I accidentally put blue food coloring in the cake batter and...Whelp there it  is... Aki shook her head and the blush went away.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Play Date(Aki)   Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:58 pm

"Are you sure you didnt but the red food coloring on your checks," he held on to a pole while the trained headed out. "Hm. Awe, your cute blush is gone." He shrugged. before turning to look out the window.  He whistled to himself

"Gosh I hate waiting around, Hey while we wait~ perhaps you can ask her a few things?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Play Date(Aki)   Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:19 pm

Aki turns her head and blushes a bit. Cute? What do you...M...Mean? Aki didn't really understand the flirting he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Play Date(Aki)   Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:14 pm

He scratched his cheek. "You know cute? uh bunnies are cute?...hmmm, Oh kid laughs, I-I dont know that ssorta slipped out if anything." he looked away blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Play Date(Aki)   Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:18 pm

Aki sat there for a second. Well then... Your cute too, actually...You said like bunnies right?! Aki goes through a her tote bag a pulls out a bunny ear head band, then she puts it on Vincent's head. Now~ Your as cute as a bunny~ She didn't seem to understand what he was saying still.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Play Date(Aki)   Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:48 pm

"HAHAH you look so stupid I bet!" the only time Vector seemed to lose his cool, and laugh At himself!

-_- was the face he gave her as he sighed. He blushed a bit more as he rubbed his arm. "S-sure...this is cute?" He rolled his eyes. "Remind me to keep my mouth shut next time." He kept it on for the sake of not hurting her feelings, but he was getting a bit Irate from the laughing, he could feel even his persona was laughing at him.

He took the head band off as he placed it on her. "It cutier on you thought, Aki~."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Play Date(Aki)   Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:18 am

Aki makes a small frown. Awwwwww~ Don't you wanna wear it once we get to the park?! You'll look soooo cuteeee~ Aki said she took the headband off and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Play Date(Aki)   Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:26 pm

'U-Uh well.........I-It um." think damnit. "It doesnt match my outfit, Its not proper to wear miss match clothing beside it matches your outfit perfectly, Besides Im cute enough."He rubbed the back of his head as he blushed, clearly a bit embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play Date(Aki)   Play Date(Aki) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Play Date(Aki)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next