Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Quell the First Dream (VS Dreamtime Drop Bear)
The Second Stage EmptyToday at 8:41 am by Sosina

» Mitsuaki Hiroto's Persona: Tatewari [Complete]
The Second Stage EmptyToday at 12:17 am by RazorKing6

» [Addendum #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
The Second Stage EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:34 pm by Zain

» [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
The Second Stage EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:01 am by Yoshio

» The First Dream Sign Ups
The Second Stage EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:58 pm by Phantom of the Chat

» Plug Upgrade
The Second Stage EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:42 pm by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» The Quest For Good Tea
The Second Stage EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:08 am by Tykal Mahavari

» At a knifes edge (SL thread)
The Second Stage EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:32 am by Tykal Mahavari

» hey! Raven here!
The Second Stage EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:52 pm by Phantom of the Chat

Current Events
The Second Stage VmJmf1B
Updated: 8/18/2017

I've come to make an announcement. Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said that it was "t h i s b i g" and I said that's disgusting. So, I'm making a call out post on my Twitter.com: Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. (explosion noises) That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go HIGHER. I'm PISSING ON THE MOON!!! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT!

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Second Stage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Second Stage Empty
PostSubject: The Second Stage   The Second Stage EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:28 pm

In the stadium of Standasen, noises could be heard coming from the depths of the blackness that covered the field. Noises that sounded of odd chains clattering together, and ooze moving over each other. Thesis stood above, standing over the black area and smirked a bit. It looked like whatever was happening to the other worlds, it was affecting what was lurking below, and even though efforts were being made to stop it, it seemed that the inevitable was coming. Thesis tapped the black opening below her, and a growl was heard across the island, that was too deep to even decipher. Thesis cackled, and soon a voice cackled along with her, which ended her own.

The Second Stage Carmin10

"Damn! He's coming right? You all set for what's happening?! Can I fuck shit up again?" Ananke said with a demented grin on his face. Thesis scoffed. "Idiot. Have you found them? My child? I have been waiting for them for so long, and I have finally remembered they are still here on this island. My memory isn't quite what it used to be after the last battle." Ananke spat out at the blackness below.

The Second Stage Story-11

"God you're a pain in the ass sis. I just wanted to cause chaos but you want to try and reel me in for your kid? They won't get scared off you know. Stop being such a crybaby," he responded. Thesis looked at the sky as the purple mist grew thicker. ".....Fine. Go and attack whatever place you want. Just don't get them killed. If you know they aren't there, then be my guest. Just hurry up and find that fop and kill him before he finds himself on our doorstep. He's our only threat." Thesis scrunched her face in dismay. That one man, he had power, and if they could not stand up to him...

The Second Stage Story-10

Ananke hopped on one leg and gave a wide crooked smile, thrilled to have permission finally. Thesis was always sort of an elder sister. To anyone, that may seem strange, but to two Primordial deities, it was something else entirely. "Fuck yeah! Finally. Time to storm a place I know no one cares about. It won't be here I promise. But I gotta have my own bloody kingdom too you know? Well, tata!" He said, vanishing in a bloody mist. Thesis shook her head and walked forward a few steps, as something bubbled from below the black, forming some sort of appendage that raised to Thesis' face, before she sent her foot into the side of it, releasing another island-shaking growl, before spilling back into the black. Soon, soon....corrupting the worlds only made it easier. Stopping it meant nothing in the long run. Would they realize it before it was too late...?

Back to top Go down

The Second Stage
Page 1 of 1