Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The MANLY tea party(Nozi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

The MANLY tea party(Nozi) Empty
PostSubject: The MANLY tea party(Nozi)   The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:12 am

It was the evening around three o'clock, and Vince had just finished doing another skip family breakfast. Which included himself and no one else but servants. So he took a car and was driven to a nice diner, family owned diner, the best diner in his opinion.

As of the crazy morning with him getting some food, and running into some people, he was a local cafe. Sitting outside, watching people walk by as he sipped on a herbal tea he bought. In the back of his head, something was aching, "Too peaceful-too peaceful" echoed through his head before he shooked his head and drank some more. "Dude....Im bored." he said to himself as looked at his cup. pretending it was a person. "Hello?" he sighed of course nothing at this point in time could possible say hello back.....Right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The MANLY tea party(Nozi)   The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:45 am

Nozomi happened to be eating in a local diner that day. He figured it had been time to actually try something new these days you know?He couldn't really eat much of the same things over and over. Tremora had always been reccomending him to these strange fancy resteraunts he questioned how on earth a convict could afford them. Ah well.

Nozomi was finishing his meal and getting ready to leave when he heard some guy talking to himself. Questioning if the guy was mentally alright Nozomi went up to him and said something. Uh Hi are you alright over there...?
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The MANLY tea party(Nozi)   The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:08 am

He sat up as he as he panicked a bit, hoping this guy didnt hear, anything. Its very weird and stupid to talk to yourself....in his case yes it was. He coughed to clear his through and looked over to the random guy. "U-uh yeah....of course Im okay...why do you ask?" he raised a brow and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The MANLY tea party(Nozi)   The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:11 am

Nozomi thought the guy might potentially be paranoid or something. Given his strange behavior and how he was acting at the moment. Well whatever.Well.You seemed to exclaim to yourself, and talking to yourself isn't exactly a thing you do every day you know?He said speaking to the young man clearly. He looked around his age and probably would have been going to Zela if it weren't for the sandy mess that had befallen the school.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The MANLY tea party(Nozi)   The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:06 pm

His brow twitched. " I wasnt talking to myself. I was......Thinking outloud, Nothing is weird with that." He sighed, he just wanted to skip the this. "Just forget about this....Hey let me buy you something." He rolled his eyes seeing as he had to bribe to shut him up. He gave a fake smile as he offered a hand. "Im Vince....and Im new in town."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The MANLY tea party(Nozi)   The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:40 pm

He would sigh. Alright alright the guy wasn't talking to himself according to his own definition. Oh well.Well alright. If your going to insist upon that. The boy seemed to be in a strange hurry to Nozomi. Perhaps there was something he had to get to or to do. Oh whatever.Er. Ok. Well Thanks for the offer I guess. The boy would say. Well atleast he got something free out of this. Though he was partly concerned for the young man as well.So your names Vince?My names Nozomi and I'm ironically new to this place as well haha. I moved here about two weeks ago.He'd say as he shook the young mans hand.Say do you got to school by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The MANLY tea party(Nozi)   The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm

He walked with Nozomi to the counter as he let Nozi order, He's a grown boy he can order for himself. "Yeah just get anything you want, I guess." he listened to what the guy said, "Really? Just moved here too? The pleasure to met ya Nozomi. Well I would be lying if didn't say Its more of, moving back, I use to live here when I was younger. Had friends and blah blah boring stuff." he rubbed the back of his head as he smiled for real. The left side of his hair had the white streak as it started to cover his left eye. "School? Zela yeah, Heard its like a beach with all the sand and no water, Someone did the ultimate prank." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The MANLY tea party(Nozi)   The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:27 pm

Really?Wow alright.I gotta think of my order though. Yeah I just move over here. I can get anything I want?How are you able to even afford that.He would make with a surprised expression.Me I just recently moved here because my parents decided to stop wandering all over the placeand finally settle down somewhere. Which was a welcome relief.

Yeah the schools covered in a rather large sandy Mess.I'm amazed that somehow even ahppened. I can't think of anyone even capable of pulling that off haha.The boy said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The MANLY tea party(Nozi)   The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:51 pm

He shrugged. "Cause my parents kill people for living so I get blood money...Nozi, you wouldn't tell anyone right? Riiiiggghhhtt?" he laughed as he patted the guys shoulder. "Naw, I live towards the outskirts so I have to drive to the main city, Naw I just get cash like it was food." He sighed not wanting to explain just yet. "But seriously they don't kill people, unless it's their bank accounts. Anyway you honestly think some could do that to a school? Makes me wonder if there is something worse then people out there, not saying people are worse, I mean people fuckin suck....Mostly all of them, but you seem okay I guess." he pulled his wallet, as he asked for another tea, and a big cookie.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The MANLY tea party(Nozi)   The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:18 pm

Nozomi found the boys way of joking around a little strange but in a sense funny never the less.Yeah sure I'd totally never tell anybody haha. Though seriously. How are you able to afford all this?The boy seemed to dodge his question for some reason. Ah well whatever.Honestly I don't think someone would be capable of causing such a thing to the school you know?He would say as he ordered a few hashbrowns from the menu.I wouldn't think too hard on it. Not like many people would be capable of causing such a thing. I don't think anyone given...How do you put all that sand in there!You'd have to BOMB the place with sand.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The MANLY tea party(Nozi)   The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:24 am

He shrugged as he payed for Nozi's meal. "Like I said my parents give me money, though I should learn to save up, Oh well." Nozi way of saying that it wasn't a person who did such a thing interested him. "So like a group of people? I mean given in todays world, I don't see the advantage of bombing a large school with sand any benefits? If it was me I would have used real explosives, attack the media, and one by one each island would fall." He said calm and in a halcyon tone while he drinks his tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The MANLY tea party(Nozi)   The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:37 am

Eh Yeah. You gotta save up these days. Otherwise you end up losing all your money out of nowhere. I speak from experience with that.The boy personally knew money vanishes quickly if you spend it all over the place.Maybe they did it for fun or something. I could imagine someone wanting to bomb the sand out of a school just for the hell of it.He would say as he listened to Vince's strange plan.From the looks of it sounds like you have some form of experience. I wouldnt be amazed if you knew how to get sand all over the school haha..He said with a laugh as he began to devour the food that freshly arrived.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The MANLY tea party(Nozi)   The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 2:12 pm

"And whats that supposed to mean." He said while he looked looked away to the streets. "As if...Sue me, I know my stuff, what do the kids call it now a days? oh yeah....I seen it in a movie or whatever. The real reason I took a whole bunch of home schooled classes when was younger, you name it. Chemistry, Astronomy"
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The MANLY tea party(Nozi)   The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 2:21 pm

"Speaking about Astronomy, Ive noticed something odd lately, at night there was a green star....now seeing as stars could be called red gaints. This 'green' gaint is rather.......Weird, Nothing Ive seen before, its kind of creep...but cool, so two weird things happening so far, a school covered with sand and a green star, One more weird thing and I win a free coffee" He said looking down as he seemed serious now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The MANLY tea party(Nozi)   The MANLY tea party(Nozi) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:25 pm

Yeah this city has alot of weird things in it frankly.He said as he finished up the small meal he had gotten for free from the boy. Frankly. I don't know how much weirder this place can possibly get. Should see the other places. Heard there was some weird meltdown at one of the Surrounding Islands. Malstu actually.This made Nozomi wonder the true causes of these events in all honesty. Perhaps he would discover them later. Though for now he was just left wondering.Yeah....Weird stuffs all over this place.

Well.You just seem like somebody who knows how to plan something with alot of depth like that.Nozomi said in all earnest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The MANLY tea party(Nozi)   The MANLY tea party(Nozi) Empty

Back to top Go down

The MANLY tea party(Nozi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next