Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) Empty
PostSubject: Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER)   Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:29 pm

(PlaceHolder for whoever is gonna join in) (Jack Pls)

It was a lovely day for Nozomi. It'd been the end of his first week in San Malarus. Man, did he seem to love it here. He could tell that his new life in San Malarus was gonna be great!

Nozomi Kichida on this one day however had a strange feeling he couldn't shake. It was as if today was special to him for some reason. For reasons he didn't understand why.... This didn't stop him from going about his day however. As he was walking down the sidewalk after coming home from hanging out with a friend in Penecia. The sun was shining. The birds were singing. Nothing could possibly get any better.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER)   Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:11 pm

Ah what a glorious day! "ERF!" The birds were chirping. "Eat Dirt Scumbag!" The sun was shining! "Stay down!" The skies were blue! "Oh'La Drop kick!" And the criminals were dropping like flies! Ah what a wonderful day it was. Jack bent over to sling his most recent catch of the day, a lowlife trying to push some meth on a couple of school kids... beating him up felt like an after school special, over his shoulder. A quick "Stay in school" to the kids and Jack was off.

Half way to the drop point he agreed on with his father, he spotted a rather familiar face"Oh... Hey!... I recognize that guy... Uh... Nozomi! Right! Hey! What are th odds of running into you again?" Jack began to approach when he felt something in the back of his mind.

"Jack... Something is wrong...."Golem's voice rang out to Jack.

"What?...." Jack stopped and checked his surroundings... something... something was off... but what?
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER)   Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:28 pm

Sure Quinn was glad to have a few hours away from Jack, but after that night where he came through the window bleeding, they simply couldn't let him be alone for more than a five hours without checking on him. Of course he had a only been gone for three hours, so they didn't really need to look for him at that moment, plus there was a lot of shopping to do. The only place to shop was San Malarus Island, the place with the nicest clothes and their favorite places to eat. Of course they didn't exspect to run into the red ranger here of all places. The probable answer was that he was here to 'fight crime' and 'save the day.' While he meant well, it wasn't good for his health. Approaching him slowly, they'd smile with their parasol open over their shoulder. "Heys Jack, what are ya do-" The Persona's voice would ring through their head as they got a quick feeling inside their head. 'Ney, Kid... Do you feel that? Hehaha.' They'd frown a bit, slowly reaching under their skirt to grip their evoker that they always carried with them. Something felt off, and they didn't like that feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER)   Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:53 pm

Nozomi was interested in the fact that he saw The Red Ranger again. He hadnt seem him for a while. Though he wondered why some girl was calling him jack. Was that the name he had?Oh well

Oh hey Red Ranger. What are you doing around here? And whys that girl calling you jack? Said Nozomi in a wondering tone.

Noziomi just couldnt shake the feeling that today was going to be a weird day. Maybe because he saw the persoanger again. Nozomi pondered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER)   Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:27 am

As the three gathered together, they could feel the atmosphere change around them. Everyone began to slow down, and soon the air around them began to grow heavier, with a slight purple hue. Those who have awakened would realize danger was starting to show up, as they could feel their Personas waking up, letting them use it. The fog began to grow heavier, shrouding them in it until they could not see outside it. What happened to the places, and the people outside? Meanwhile, Nozomi could feel a heaviness in his head, as a small voice called to him. They didn't recognize it at first, but they felt as though it had been with him all his life. In the fog, glowing eyes began to appear, staring at them but unmoving...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER)   Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 1:16 am

Jack was pulled out of his trance by the unexpected but not unwelcome sound of Quinn's voice approaching them, heh, what a coincidence! First Nozomi then Quinn! What were the odds heh. Jack would turn to wave to Quinn happily but was stopped in his tracks by her sudden and rather unexpected use of his first name... Really Quinn!? You call Jack by his first name in public?... Do the word "Secret Identity" mean anything to ya?... Well to be fair they didn't mean much to Jack ether... But... Semantics. Whatever that means...

"Q-Quinn! Wha- What are you doing calling me Ja-Er, I mean sorry citizen! I think  you have me confused with someone else. Who over this Jack person is, I'm not him, though I bet he's super cool and handsome and junk! Yeah!" Jack would laugh slightly as he adjusted the unconscious man on his shoulder"Ether way, I'd love to stay and shoot the breeze with you both, that breeze knows what it did..., but as you can see I have a delivery to make to the police so if you'll excuse me, I'll be on my-" Suddenly... the air grew dark... as a fog began to roll in."Eh? Is someone dueling in the shadow realm near by?"

"Jack! Wait... The air... do you feel it." Golem's sudden warning shook Jack to his core... something was happening... the air... it got dark... and heavy... It was oppressive and thick. It was almost like it was in the Alt Worlds... almost like there where-

"Shadows..." Jack's eyes widened as he stared into the fog. Countless glowing eyes met his gaze as millions of questions flooded his mind, however, one thought rang out above them all."Nozomi! Get behind me!" Jack would quickly drop the crook to the ground careful not to hurt him any further."Just trust me! Stay behind me and Quinn! Shit... I didn't know they could come to our world...." Jack Clenched his teeth as he summoned his Tarot Card to his hand. "Quinn! Hang back and make sure Nozomi and the other civilian are safe... Something tells me whatever is in that fog is not gunna be friendly..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER)   Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 11:36 am

Hey what's with this fog? Guys what's going on!? Said nozomi in a confused tone. This looked like a strange turn of events. And he had a bad feeling about this... He seriously is starting to think this ranger guys named Jack. He didn't know why he trusted the young girl with him. Maybe she was a hidden badass or something. Only God knows.]Hey what the he'll is that!? Said. Nozomi. Freaking out at the weird card Red ranger was holding in his hand. He saw a weird shape start to form in the fog. Man did he have a bad feeling about this....
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER)   Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 1:09 pm

They would sigh in disgust when the guy called them a she, it was so annoying when people weren't educated on the subject, everyone was a they until proven otherwise. Of course they choose to address people by the way that they looked because society was like that. This shadowy feeling made them a bit aggravated; why was it that these types of things happened at the weirdest of times? "First of all, I'm not a 'she,' I'm a 'they.'" They would pull out the evoker and examine it. "And second, don't freak out about anything you're about to see." After making sure it was in fact the evoker and not an actual gun, they would place it onto their right temple. "Persona..." With that, they would pull the trigger and feel their body as it was lifted up into the air. The persona would appear in a blue fog as they landed on top of it's gears, projecting their thoughts into the two boy's heads. 'Well, this is the first time you've actually seen my persona huh? This could be fun. Just saying though, I think this boy has the potential, since he didn't freeze with everyone else. I'll stay back and provide support like I usually do, you just do you Jack.'
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER)   Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:09 pm

The howling winds continued, and soon tars of goo started to leak onto the ground from the winds as though being blown around. From them, several pairs of hands and a mask surface, though the masks themselves were cracked. They looked upon those who were now awakened and showing off their Persona, which definitely got their attention. Meanwhile, in Nozomi's head they could hear that voice speaking sentences, how they heard it was up to them, but they could feel the pressure in their head building, like something was scratching its way out, revealing a tarot card plummeting to them, depicting their Arcana. The monsters had not attacked yet, but it was clear that little time was going to be spent before that happened. Would Nozomi be able to call from within himself to prepare for an upcoming fight?

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER)   Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:24 pm

"Qu-Quinn! Stop saying my name out loud! I have a secret identity to uphold!" Jack playfully shot back to Quinn in a vain attempt to make light of the situation... The long and short of this was... this is bad Shadows were invading their world... What did this mean?... What ever it meant it couldn't have been good...

"Nozomi! Just stay back! I'll explain everything late-.. EH!?" Jack would look back and spot Nozomi's Tarot card... Geeze this kid was a Persona User to?... Sigh... yeah him and half the city... "Y-You're a persona user to!?... Whatever! Cool! That means I don't have to explain anything!"

Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) Tumblr_mkrio4Umdl1qa5504o1_400
"Protecting the world from the shadows that plague it at every turn! We brave hero's fight for the souls within!"

Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) Tumblr_my2b2kkr1M1rjoe31o7_400
"Calling on my inner self! True Self Sentai! Personanger... RED!"

Jack shouted as he slammed his Tarot card into his morpher, engulfing him in a bright blue flame."Come forth! GOLEM!" To answer his cry, Golem burst forth from his mind in a wild charge towards the Shadows.

"Dynamic! PUNISHER!"

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER)   Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:39 pm

Nozomi had began to panic,but at the same time he kept his cool. He didnt know why. But he felt safer upon seeing the tarot card plummeting in front of him. Nozomi had almost lost his cool and his lunch at the weird... Things! He saw in front of him. He nearly began to panic.

WHAT ARE THESE THINGS!?!? Shouted Nozomi. He had no idea nearly what was going on, It was as if these weird creatures were converging upon him and the two other people that appeared to be defending him. Nozomis inner strength was calling for him to help. He didn't like being defenceless. Especially when one of his new found friends lives was at stake.

If you wish to live.... Take my strength Nozomi.Said a voice from within Nozomis mind. Feeling as if it resonated from the tarot card in front of him.

W-Who are you?Said Nozomi, Facing the tarot card. The voice seemed to resonate from his mind linked to it.

I am your inner persona Nozomi...Rakshasa is my name!Shouted the voice from within with a billowing Cry. Filling Nozomi with newfound strength.

My P-P-persona?Said Nozomi. With newfound confidence and strength flowing through his body. He was acting on himself now,Without consciously controlling his actions almost. He felt himself compelled to defend his newfound companions.

I art thou... Thou art me... Rise Rakshasa from the depths of my soul!Shouted Nozomi with newfound strength. [color=#003366]He felt more... Confident now.

Alright lets do this!Said Nozomi alongside his two newfound saviors. He was grateful for them appearing.

Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER)   Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:01 pm

Stats:

Moves used:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER)   Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Perhaps it would have paid to be patient as the Shadows had been fairly docile to put it generously. They were more curious to see if Nozomi would be able to make a good meal. However their attention was immediately grabbed by the ones who were actually attacking. The battle had not begin at the time but it seemed they wanted to make a morsel out of themselves for the Shadows. Had they waited maybe they would have had an ally for more assistance. But with that in mind they jumped straight for those two in particular, completely ignoring the young man. Nozomi could now summon his Persona and fight but it looked like his friends already had some trouble to deal with...

PvS Combat Has Begun

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER)   Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:49 pm

Random number (1,10) :

Rerandomizing Terazi cause coding: 3 means miss.

Last edited by Gran-chan on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER)   Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:01 pm

"Cold Cold Cold!" Jack shouted as he was blasted to the ground.... ow..."... I'm ok!... Kinda...."

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER)   Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nozi's Awakening (PLACEHOLDER)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next