Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A small tea party 2 [lost] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A small tea party 2 [lost] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A small tea party 2 [lost] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A small tea party 2 [lost] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A small tea party 2 [lost] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A small tea party 2 [lost] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A small tea party 2 [lost] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A small tea party 2 [lost] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A small tea party 2 [lost] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A small tea party 2 [lost]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

A small tea party 2 [lost] Empty
PostSubject: A small tea party 2 [lost]   A small tea party 2 [lost] EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:49 pm

“!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Hyde had a shocked look on his face when she asked that, did she seriously offer Hyde a place to stay?” But, I mean. We just met, and you aren’t necessarily feeling well. I wouldn’t want to be in your way and cause you any trouble at all Whitney. “ Hyde could he do something like that? Freeloading off of someone that he hardly knows. Wouldn’t that be somewhat of a burden for her? “ Not saying that I am a creep or anything Whitney, but there is such a thing as stranger danger, you need to be a little more careful.
Back to top Go down
Calamarie

Calamarie

PostSubject: Re: A small tea party 2 [lost]   A small tea party 2 [lost] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:49 pm

The Mauled laughed lightly as she looked up at Hyde. He was a very charming fellow indeed. The Mauled would rub her wrist gently as she listened to Hyde's explanations and the likes. He seemed to become quite flustered at her offer. It was very endearing to say the least as the Mauled continued her smiling towards Hyde before speaking.

"H-Hyde... I-I'm a business... W-Woman above... M-My emotions... Y-You'd be... Required... T-To feed yourself... A-And w-when you... H-Have the time... H-Help around the shop... B-But I... Know what I-I'm offering... Y-You'd be no... T-Trouble at all..." she said with a light nod of her head. Having a second person around the shop could be monumentally helpful... She could use someone more talkative as well to deal with her pesky neighbors at times too. It would work out in her benefit very much if Hyde decided to live in the apartment... And she couldn't imagine Hyde without a place to live... Oh, someone as charming as he out on the streets was a terrible thought.

"I-I... Simply insist... Y-You take... M-My offer, Hyde." she said with a nod of her head and stern look in her eye. She didn't seem like she'd take no for an answer... Something odd for the Mauled indeed. She wondered what Hyde would say in response to all this... She was hoping he wouldn't decline after all.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A small tea party 2 [lost]   A small tea party 2 [lost] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:57 pm

“hmmmm…” Hyde would think it over for a little bit while he looked around the place. “Well, the dolls could use a bit of dusting, and I am pretty good with house work. I could try to keep the store clean, as well as my room clean while you work. “ Hyde would then rub his head.” I’m also a waiter at a sushi restaurant, so I can pay rent if I need to. Also, when you get your small attacks, I can go and get your medicine for you so you can feel better.”
Hyde would then snap his finger. “Alright, until the school’s fixed, I’ll accept your kind offer. How much would rent be?” Hyde would say with a questioning look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Calamarie

Calamarie

PostSubject: Re: A small tea party 2 [lost]   A small tea party 2 [lost] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:43 pm

So that was it? Hm... Good. It would be immensely helpful to have him around even for a short while. Though, with what plans she had to attend too, she wondered if she'd ever have time to talk to him like this again... A sad thought, really... Though, a glad one now that she met a human so kind for once.

"G-Good... R-R-Rent wouldn't... B-Be to much... J-J-Just e-enough t-to p-p-pay... F-For t-the increase... O-Of bill p-payment... Y-You'll b-bring by... S-Staying here... I-It shouldn't b-b-be t-to much... I-I'll have a-a-an i-idea... O-Once t-the b-b-bills c-come in..." the Mauled said in her fractured voice. She was almost happy to have someone stay with her... Being alone for so long was a terrifying thing after all... She wondered what would happen between the two in the future.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A small tea party 2 [lost]   A small tea party 2 [lost] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:53 pm

hmmm… ok… so should get started then. Maybe this place needs a light dusting. I mean, you should be getting customers pretty soon, i‘m sure that you do. It’ll be nice to prepare for when they arrive. “ Hyde put his bag down and looked around the area. Do you have any sort of cleaning stuff around the store? I could help myself to them and maybe o a little cleaning and you could maybe relax for a little bit until someone shows up? It’s the least I can do . “ Hyde would say with a smile on his face, he honestly hoped his latest paycheck could buy him a few days until he gains the courage to ask his friends for help. However, Whitney was nice and she wasn’t feeling well, he wanted to help her.
Back to top Go down
Calamarie

Calamarie

PostSubject: Re: A small tea party 2 [lost]   A small tea party 2 [lost] EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:22 pm

So he accepted... What a relief. For whatever length of time he decided to stay would be a huge help. She smiled frailly towards Hyde, nodding her head lightly before humming and looking around the shop. She had closed for the day... She hadn't expected anyone to come today regardless, but if Hyde wished to work, she'd give him work.

"... I-I've closed... F-For the day... B-But t-the cleaning... S-Supplies are... U-Upstairs i-in a s-supply closet..." she said with a light nod, glancing to the stairs. It was an easy enough closet to find... She had high hoped that Hyde could accomplish this first task.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A small tea party 2 [lost]   A small tea party 2 [lost] EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:00 am

“Alright then, it makes things a bit easier for me if I don’t have to worry about the customers. I could use this time to be familiar with the shop and do some cleaning as well. “Hyde would then go off towards the upper area of the place and look around for the supply closet. “ Supply…supply close….a-ah! Found it!” Hyde opened the supply closet and retrieved the swifter and the duster, along with a roll of tissue paper.” Alright!” He quickly went to work downstairs, dusting off the dolls so they would look nice and clean “ How long have you been doing this by yourself? Don’t you get a little lonely sometimes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small tea party 2 [lost]   A small tea party 2 [lost] Empty

Back to top Go down

A small tea party 2 [lost]
Page 1 of 1