Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Day to Remember. (Angel)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day to Remember. (Angel)   A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:09 am

"Tell me about it. They're just the worst," Akina said with a sigh. It seemed like they were against her in every situation. It just never changed. Were dogs really that hard to deal with? ...Uh. Maybe? Probably? Yeah okay maybe it wasn't too unfair that they didn't want the responsibilities of owning a dog. But that isn't the point! The whole dog thing is a joke compared to some other issues she's had with her parents.

She walked into the diner, listening intently to what Vincent had to say to her.

...The pope? Treasure? Well...that was one way to look at it, she guessed. Though, that was referring to her in a pretty important way. Did her parents really think she was that important? That is, if he's still referring to Akina and this is actually the same person she knew. ...Okay, who is she kidding? It's obviously him. Right there. Sitting in front of her in the booth they somehow managed to get into during the talk. Had she paid any attention to how they got the booth? No. And did she even care? Nope.

She took one of the coffee-filled mugs, though she kind of just stared down at the hot liquid as he finished talking. "Oh...um. I-I didn't know...most of that...happened," She managed, still not quite making eye contact with Vincent. "Just for the record...what I said earlier...I was right, wasn't I?" Of course, she was referring to the whole "they were best friends in the past" thing. Because she had mentioned it earlier. Hell, it was the whole reason they started talking in the first place. At this point, it was getting painfully obvious. Akina decided it was probably time to get that fact out of the way.

"And if I am, I just want you to know, I'm not mad or anything. About you leaving, I mean. I understand completely."
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Remember. (Angel)   A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:17 pm

His eyes widen, they most likely she knew herself that it Vince. He looked down at his coffee. "S-so...you know it's really me, right Akina?" he smiled looking up as he rubbed the back of his head. "S-sorry I didn't say anything before, and acted dumb......I-I just didn't want you to be mad at me when I told you it was really me." the waiter came as he looked at them both. wasn't the kid just there. Vince shook his head. "Sorry, we're not ready to order yet....give us ten-five minutes to catch up." He placed a hand over hers. "Glad you remembered me."
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Remember. (Angel)   A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 4:52 am

"Of course I know it's you. I knew that since I first saw you. It's kind of why I approached you in the first place...remember?" It was true. She'd seen a resemblance between him and her friend, and it turned out she was right. Honestly, she didn't think she was right, but somehow she was. "It's fine, it's fine, really! Honestly, I'm surprised at myself for just...saying it straight out myself. Usually I probably wouldn't, haha," She shook her head slightly, smiling wryly. "Seriously, I'm not mad though."

She looked up at the waiter. "O-Oh, uh...yeah. Just a bit longer, sorry!" Her face was apologetic as he walked away from the two.

Akina then flinched slightly as she felt something warm on her hand. She looked down and noticed he'd just covered her hand with his. Oh. Oh. God damn it, Vincent. Akina was almost calm and normal and now she's back to being all nervous and stutter-y. Thanks for that. No, really. Thank you.

"U-Uh! O-Of course I remember you! How could I forget?" Akina's memory was one of the best things about her. She could recall many things, pretty clearly even. Though, this usually caused more harm than good. Plus, this is Vince we're talking about. Would she really forget someone as important to her as he was? "W-We should probably order something soon, before it gets late and my parents get home and figure out I left without their permission," Okay, now she was rambling, face burning up. Hey, it was true. Vincent should know that better than anyone.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Remember. (Angel)   A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:47 pm

He blushed a bit as he moved his hand away from her, while he laughed. "Uh....Hehe." he scratched his cheek. "He-Hey uh want a dog I mean if this talk wasnt awkward enough then I might as well make it even more." He finished his coffee, pouring his cup up again before the waiter made her round to them again, He had been bouncing his leg as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Remember. (Angel)   A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 7:24 pm

"A-A dog? Um," Was he offering to buy her a dog? What? As much as she would love that, but there's no way that was a good idea. Parents exist, remember? They'd kill her if she just came home with a dog out of the blue.

"Yes! I mean, no! I mean...I would love a dog but my parents would completely murder me if I got one without their permission, and I'd never get their permission, so I guess...no? Plus I kind of...sort of have one, though that...that's a different story."

"S-So, what are you going to order?" She asked as the waiter came back. They were in a diner, after all. They were kind of supposed to buy food there. "I'm not sure what I'm getting, I'll probably have whatever you're having, I'm not that picky."
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Remember. (Angel)   A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:42 am

"So....You'll have what I'm having?" He smirked as he winked at the waiter. "But seriously, I'll have.......Two, Ham and cheese omelettes." the waiter looked at the notepad, writing the order down.

"Alright two omelettes ... got it." she walked away as Vince looked back at Akina. "Don't panic okay it was a joke, you know how I love to joke with you." he nodded at her. "How's it been girl! Hehe what have you been up to since um...I left? Parents still you know? A overprotected bitch?" He rubbed the back of his head as he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Remember. (Angel)   A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:54 pm

Her face got redder at the joke, though she did her best to laugh it off. "That sounds pretty good, actually."

"Yeah, yeah..." She grinned slightly.

She blinked, furrowing her brows for a moment. How has it been? A lot happened. Some stuff she really didn't want to think about right now. Would he feel bad if she told him? It was clear by the way she acted that she'd probably been through a lot. Did she really want Vincent to know that right now? Not really. They'd just reunited, after all. Now was the time to be...happy.

"Haha, of course they haven't changed. They still keep watch over me like hawks, and I'm not allowed to do much. I still sneak out, of course. It's been worse ever since the school got sandy, my only excuse to leave is gone. But it's been alright...I guess," She said simply. Was there more to that? Maybe. "How's San Malarus been for you so far? There isn't too much to see here, that probably didn't change since you left."
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Remember. (Angel)   A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:06 am

He nodded while listening to her, Man he had missed her soooo much. He felt bad that at one time he had no idea she even existed. There might have been little changes to San Malarus, but still. Of course in the background as they speak, there was tons of weird stuff, he didn't know and Akina knew about, and maybe even more weird stuff that she herself didn't know about.

He sipped on his coffee. Three sugars, whole milk. He hated Skim Milk, its basically water, lying that its milk.

His brow was raised with the school comment. "Sandy? is that why its closed?" He said the food was currently on its way. He sighed well he learned about one werid thing, beside the green star he saw with Aki.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Remember. (Angel)   A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:57 am

"Oh, you don't know about the school yet?" Her eyes widened. Oh, damn. Alright Akina. Time to explain things without actually explaining things. Vincent probably didn't know about all this Persona business and all that came with it, so she'd have to...er...censor herself a bit. Yeah, lets go with that. "Well, the school is kind of...covered in sand right now? Like, there's a desert...on the school. Me and a few others went around there and found money this one time..." She explained. "It's really weird. Most people don't know why it's like that, so to everyone it's basically no school for a while."

"A lot of weird things have been happening...that's why before I said lots of people come here at the weirdest times." She wasn't going into detail really. But she was at least giving him a bit of a heads up. It was pretty hard to avoid what was going on in terms of...well, everything.

The food arrived then, and she grinned, eyes shining. It looked good. Really good. She couldn't recall the last time she ate here, or if she had that, but all she was thinking about now was the fact that she was very hungry. "Thanks for the food, Vincent. You really didn't have to. But thank you," She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Remember. (Angel)   A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:23 am

He ate the food as he looked and looked at her. He would play footsies with her as he ate.

"Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........Zela. Is filled with sand...wow." He finished as he looked at her they talked a few more times. "And thats how I got peanut butter out of the A/C"
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Remember. (Angel)   A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:41 am

Akina ate her food as well, playing along in their little game of footsies. She couldn't help but laugh at some of the things that were said in their conversations, hey it was funny. After a while of being at the Diner, her phone started ringing. She looked down to see who it was, rolling her eyes. Mom. Of course. She declined the call and quickly shot a text back saying she was on her way home as they spoke. Once she was done, she stood up with a grimace.

"They want me home. I should probably get back before all hell is broken loose," She said with an apologetic smile. "Though, before I go, let me just..." Akina trailed off, picking up a napkin and scribbling some numbers down on it. Once she was done, she handed it to him.

"I wouldn't want to lose contact with you after I just found you again, so here. It's my number. I'd better run, before I'm murdered. I'll talk to you later, Vince," She smiled and waved, quickly turning around and literally running out of the diner. Today had been interesting so far. Sure, she was probably in trouble at the moment, and she wouldn't be allowed to go out for the rest of the day, but what else was new? Regardless of that, she wouldn't change the meeting she just had for anything.

-Akina Exit-
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Remember. (Angel)   A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:19 am

He sighed as he rubbed the blush off his face. He crossed his arms as he placed his phone away, waving goodbye as he smiled, giving a wink sparkle. Calling for his limo driver to pick him up. He didn't know what Akina found in him. He was a terrible person.

"Master Bellarose, Yet another running away I see" the old but wise man said yet again while he drove. "U-Uh, I, I found Akina again." he crossed his arms. "Oh I bet Madam and Sir will be Happy they were once friends with her family right?"

"yeah...they were....at one time" and those were the last words before a small smile formed on his face and the car was parked. Before walking fully in he ran out to the back yard and cheered. "FUCK YEAH!" smiling with glee.

A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 Anime-kawaii-wink-free-anime-Favim.com-2157271
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Remember. (Angel)   A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Users' social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Remember. (Angel)   A Day to Remember. (Angel) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day to Remember. (Angel)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2