Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:03 pm

"Hm......well if it has something to do with what's going on, then I'll be ready to take it down. It's green, like my hair. Maybe we will get along." She joked, looking up at the green ethereal gas. It was both foreboding and curious. She watched it almost in a trance before Rita got her attention once more, with a kiss no less. She returned it with her own, before joining her and sitting up, watching her rather confused at what she was saying. She was such a sweetheart, and she would not trade her for anything in the world. She didn't think that being called a witch would be some sort of compliment. She kept quiet, until she whispered her ultimatum. Perhaps if she were anyone else she would understand what she meant, but to be fair, she is no stranger to what happens between two people. She turned a scarlet shade of red, as bright as a christmas tree. "I, can't say that I know what you mean Rita. I'm pretty new to all of this. Other members of the family have only shown me so much," she said tilting her head. Even with her look, her blush said otherwise to what she knew. She definitely knew what Rita was talking about or at least implying. It was certainly a sudden thing to throw out. What could she say about that? What could she even think about with that? She didn't know what to do, it was so crazy to even think about!
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:17 pm

Rita smirked, almost, at Lia's reaction and got up. "Shush, you... you know exactly what I mean." Kneeling down, the silvernette placed her hands under Lia's shoulders and knees, lifting her up, which wouldn't be a very difficult task given her strength. After she did this, she simply looked at her lover in the eyes.

Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 SAfrDyS

"You don't have to worry about anything tonight... consider this my promise to you."

Not letting herself hear a word, Rita began walking back towards the small house where their rooms were... thankfully, it was already night, so there shouldn't be anyone around. Besides, if there was, Rita had the excuse that Lia's feet were hurting, so she didn't want her to walk. Nevertheless, she simply... walked back, her eyes almost hidden behind the bangs, while her smirk was still apparent.

"I never knew what to say before this... but now I do. Even if we don't know everything about each other, that's what makes us grow... If you're hiding something embarrassing from me, I don't mind, because when you do tell me, it'll just be more about you that I'll love. Lia... tonight, I'm yours." The silvernette whispered that, holding the performer close to her. Even in the dead of night, the volume would make it impossible but them two to hear it... She was serious. More serious than ever before.

Last edited by Mir on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:31 am

Lia didn't refuse Rita's attempt to lift her up, but Rita wasn't exactly tall, and Lia was....she probably was heavier too. But nope, Rita seemed to pick her up just fine. "Still not sure where you're going with this! Confused please!" She flailed her arms as the silvernette carried her. She still was not sure what to think of this! It definitely caught her off guard, and it wasn't something she was a veteran to. "You can put me down now, I am not sure what will come of this if people hear!" She said biting her thumb.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:41 am

Heh, so Lia really didn't know what she had in mind? That was kinda cute. "I guess that's my fault. Let me just get you back. You said your feet were hurting, right? I don't want you to walk." Unlike her smirk, this next smile seemed normal, kind. Rita was strong, for a girl, so picking Lia up shouldn't be a problem.

The silvernette chuckled as she walked through the door this time. The small house shouldn't be too far from where they were... if the door wasn't open, she'd crouch down, letting Lia's legs rest on her knee and then open the door. "No-one needs to hear, right? You said yourself that you didn't want to get up, so I'm just doing you a favor and carrying you to bed. If anybody asks, that's all it is." Getting in, she moved to Lia's room and set her down on the bed (picking her up again before getting in if the door was closed, obviously), moving aside a little bit.

"You trust me, Lia, don't you?" Rita bit her lip slightly, her heart pounding. She wasn't sure if she was doing the right thing anymore... but she needed to make her feelings clear cut. Honesty was part of a relationship. Before anything else happened, Rita moved to close the doors, both to the house, and to Lia's room, right afterwards looking at Lia from the entrance.

"I'm not going to force you to do it. If it isn't what you want, I'll leave you be and go to Zela right now. It's your choice, Lia... as I said. Tonight, and forever, I'm yours, no-one else's."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:30 am

"Of course I trust you! Still doesn't make me feel any less nervous. If you're gonna explain....then I guess I'll have to give it a shot!" she said, holding her hands near her mouth in confusion, and inching around over the bed. She didn't really know what to say after all that. Should she just go along with that plan of hers? Perhaps it would not be the first time she experimented with others, but this certainly was going to go much further than previously. What in the world is Rita planning? "I am going to be awake tonight. I guess the circus will be closed again tomorrow, so there's that. You're acting a lot more....forward than usual. Do I need to call for backup?" Lia scrunched her lips together before shaking her head. "Well then, don't worry about it. What dad doesn't know won't hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:12 am

Rita's heart kept pounding hard... honestly, she didn't know if this was still the right thing. But hell... "Heh... you make me feel like such an idiot." Looking down at the ground, Rita closed her eyes and let out a small laugh before walking back towards Lia and lifting her head up meanwhile.

"I think it's about time I was actually forward. I'm tired of limiting myself when it comes to this... we're alone, we've been together for a long while now. It was only a matter of time until I decided this was the next step." The silvernette approached Lia and put a hand below her chin, lifting her face up while looking at her in the eyes. "I'll let you see everything. Even things nobody else has seen or ever will see. I'm not just talking about my past either... this time, I want to show you all that I am, what my body is like." Brushing a hand over Lia's hair, Rita smiled before stealing another kiss, this time a more passionate one, like she had been holding it in for a long time... it would fade out in a few seconds, however.

"I was born differently from everyone else... I noticed that already. It isn't that I'm uncomfortable... but I feel like this body has me struggle to catch up. I became strong... stronger than most people I know, physically... but even now, it's still hard to keep it up. Will you tell me what you think, Lia? Your opinion is the only one I want..." Releasing her lover, Rita backed off, putting a hand on her shoulder and pushing away one of her shirt's straps...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:13 pm

"Well, we all have to feel that way sometimes. I wouldn't worry so much about that..." she trailed off. She looked at Rita when she started to....oh dear. This was certainly not getting any less heavy. She didn't know what to say....but if she trusted her that much, should she simply reject her? She couldn't say she was a little curious about the whole ordeal. Maybe it was the naughtier parts of her mind thinking, but it must have really mattered to Rita, and Rita mattered to Lia. She couldn't simply brush it aside at this moment. She gave a big nod, and watched silently. She wasn't going to simply turn back; whatever happened this evening would stay in her memories, and she doubted that she would forget it anytime soon. She was her family, not by blood, but by a very deep bond.

Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 4a116c01dc92febaea00da31396d7308

She didn't want to leave her, not yet. She still had so much to do and say to her, and this night was only the beginning....

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:36 pm

She nodded. "Then... please allow me, Lia." Rita started with a step forward...

---------

-Beep beep beep-

The silvernette shook her head at the sounding alarm from next to her and sighed. It was that time now, huh? Hopefully this wasn't goodbye...

Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 BfWc9Ui

"So loud..."

Grabbing her phone and shutting off the ringing, Rita got up onto her back, grasping one end of the blanket over herself as she did so. She slid her arm from under Lia, of course, though the ringing itself should have been enough to wake them both up. Nevertheless, she turned towards her lover next to her.

"Hey, sorry... I guess I have to go. I'll come back, okay? Don't worry." Passing a hand over her green hair, Rita smiled at Lia, a peaceful, genuine smile she couldn't have produced for anyone else. "Oh, um... before I go, let me just do one thing real quick... I promised you I'd take you training before, but I haven't done it yet. Here, look at me." She put a hand beneath Lia's cheek, directing her face at hers. As she did this, her eyes glowed a bright red, though not bright enough to cause someone to shut their eyes while seeing it... Rita would be able to see Lia's power more clearly now, though, and judge for herself whether training was in order or not.

"Alright, there we go..." Gently, she placed her down, the smile never leaving her. Really, the light that appeared from her even seemed... calming, at first. "I think I'll go take a shower right now... I suppose you should go ahead and continue sleeping. I'll be waiting for you tomorrow, Lia, okay? I promise I'll be there." Rita got up, directing herself, still hazily from the short sleep, towards her own room, closing the door shut behind her once and if Lia was done speaking to her, if she spoke at all. After leaving her room, she simply put on some old clothes in hers, leaving the small separate house for today... she still had a lot to get to today, surprisingly.

-Exit

Skills used:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:44 pm

Lia was sound asleep, so she didn't exactly refuse Rita when she looked at her. She only was barely able to flutter her eyes before she ended up leaving. But it was alright, she felt like she could sleep soundly tonight. She trusted her, and though her worry for her would never end, she had to let it go; sometimes people got into a little danger is all. She owed her a big hug and kiss if she made it back, or rather, "when" she made it back. She would simply have to promise to take the performer out to battle one day. Maybe they would get to look into all of this mess together, and for whatever reason despite the danger, the emerald woman could sleep all the easier.

Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 G1ghimf

The Fool and the Sun....two Arcana with futures of possibility. While one's journey has only just begun, the other through showing them the world around them taught them the ways of life. Meanwhile, the beginner teaches the veteran about what it truly means to have infinite possibility, and have no fear of any trials that may stand in their way. Only through their bond as pure as love could they reach their final destinations...

Lia Abate and Rita Arisato have reached rank 10 on their social link. Lia and Rita have forged a bond that cannot be broken!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]   Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight - Most Valued Person [Lia]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2