Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) Empty
PostSubject: The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening)   The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:13 am

Akina Kurai would wake up in a pile of metallic limbs, as though it was a heap. The rain fell hard on her face and threatened to drown her had she not decided to wake up. Looking around, she could see monolithical buildings in the far distance, though around here was a junkyard, filled with what appeared to be mechanical body parts as though they were on a fantasy horror movie, as well as strange glowing patches that seemed to cover small areas nearby. Should she attempt to get near one, she would be repelled and pushed backwards. What could have thrown her in?
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening)   The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 2:47 am

Akina woke with a start, coughing as some of the water had gotten into her mouth from the pouring rain. She squinted, wiping her face as she sat up. That's when she realized she was in an unfamiliar place, surrounded by...mechanical parts? It looked so...unreal to her. She struggled a little to get on her feet, half from shock and half because those parts were everywhere. She did her best to move away from the heap, looking around at her surroundings.

Where was she? There were these weird parts everywhere, and there were so many large buildings she could just barely spot from a distance that she didn't know what to think. Why was she here? She didn't remember falling asleep at all, last thing she could remember was just being in San Malarus, at home. Right now, all she wanted was to be there. Whatever was going on, she clearly didn't like it. Not one bit. So why was she here? Something about the place held a feeling of familiarity, but it felt...wrong. Just wrong.

That's when she noticed the glowing patches. "W-What the hell?" She muttered to herself in confusion. She didn't understand what was going on, where she was, or why she was where she was, but something about those patches were sticking out to her. She walked up to one of them, slowly outstretching a hand to one before being sent flying in reverse.

"Gah!" She yelped as she flew back before landing on her back. Akina groaned as she rubbed her head, sitting back up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening)   The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:50 pm

The rain seemed to press harder, and only start to soak in some of her clothing. Was there no way to get around this place? As if an answer came to her, footsteps tapped over metal as they grew louder, getting near her with every passing second. They would slowly become visible, and strangely enough, be an exact double of Akina in everything known. Her hair, her eyes, everything, looked exactly like her. When the other Akina looked at the one who fell, she grasped at her head. This was the one she was told about, and why she got those powers she received. She could not waste any time, though when she tried to call upon them, she doubled over in an immense pain, a pain that the actual Akina herself would feel. It felt as though something was crushing her from the inside and out, her insides breaking down by the cells. The other Akina growled in anguish and anger. "You......I knew I'd find you here. You're the one I was told about from that woman.....you have to die now..." they said, holding onto their head while they struggled to handle the crippling agony that the two shared synchronously.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening)   The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:32 pm

"Ngh..." She started to attempt to get back on her feet before she heard the footsteps approaching. She froze, eyes widening at the sight of the other Akina. "W-Wh-" She was cut off mid-sentence by the pain. Oh god, the pain. It was excruciating. Akina felt like she was going to die. It was burning and crushing and ripping her insides all at the same time and she her mind went blank from it. She gripped at her head as well, gritting her teeth.

"D-Die...?" She whispered in shock, her confusion clear. Through the pain, she could hear something. It sounded kind of like a voice, her voice, but it was muffled and she couldn't understand it. As the pain intensified, the voice became louder and clearer. Where was it coming from? It sounded as if it was everywhere, yet no where at the same time. Was it in her head, or was coming from outside her, from the other Akina? She couldn't figure it out for the life of her.

"Escape...I just...want to escape. I don't care about anything else...no one cares about me...why would they? I'm worthless. I'm a mess of emotion that can't do anything right. I don't deserve it. Friends? I don't have those. Family? They don't care about me. Nothing ever changes. It's always the same. Everyone leaves me alone, they move on with their lives and leave me here to suffer in mine..."

"Gh....N-No..." Akina whimpered as she doubled over completely from the pain, gripping at her dark locks tightly. Her eyes were burning with tears that she refused to let fall, both from the pain and what the voice was saying.

"I don't bother trying at school or anything else because really, what's the fucking point? No matter what I do, it's gonna end in the same way. My parents are gonna push me into doing something I hate without even thinking about what I want, and I'm not going to tell them how I feel because I'm too afraid. It's pathetic really. I'm pathetic. I want the ability to make my own choices, yet I don't trust myself to do so. So I'm stuck. Just dangling here all alone. And I probably will be forever if nothing changes. I just want to escape, for it to stop, by any means. Is that too much to ask?!"

"S-Shut up...that's not true...I don't feel that way..." Her eyes were wide. All those emotions she kept in check this whole time were spilling out and she had no control over it. "Stop...you aren't me...I don't know what the hell you're talking about!" Denial would only make things worse, but Akina didn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening)   The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Nozomi ran through the alternate portal with his friend Tremora in tow. Originally suzio was supposed to go with him however he disappeared to god knows where.

Oh how he prayed his friend wasn't dead. This was someone he was really starting to like the company of. Showing the importance of having her alive. He didn't have feelings for her at all. She just turned out to be one of his....Real Friends. Someone he really liked having around.

Lets go! Please...Dont be dead. Nozomi said as he ran to the sight of Akina clutching her head in pain. And saying some weird words of "your not me"

Hey who the hell are you? He said to the doppleganger of Akina.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening)   The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:32 pm

Oh jeez, alternate dimensions to alternate places. I don't even know why I decided to find this stuff out anymore. Suddenly we are in a sort of garbage dump? With a bunch of metallic limbs lying about.

What sort of place is this alternate San Malarus. Wait, is that Akina right there? ....... and other Akina right next to her!? Don't tell me she got the short end of the stick on awakenings. Suddenly I heard what she said. "Oh hell no, AKINA!!!! This is a part of you, don't deny it or it will kill you!!!" I say pointing to the other Akina.

I hear Akina's inner thoughts and am shocked by her abysmal state of mind. "Akina, we are your friends right? We are going to help solve the case together, we were going to help everyone. Don't you dare say no one cares about you. Even your family cares about you in some misguided way. All you need to do is explain what you really want to them, me and Nozomi will back you up all the way."

"There is always strength in numbers Akina, both physically and mentally. We are here for you, so please, just accept this part of yourself. I already know the most terrible thing I have done, and that is killing my girlfriend. I understand pain and suffering, so please let us help you." I really god damn hope this works, I don't want to risk all of us dying.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening)   The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:25 pm

When the other two rushed in for Akina's aid, the Other Akina growled, as they began to change and mutate as though something was breaking out. The woman of violet had told her that this was the true way to freedom. If that Akina died, this would all be over! Soon, she would grow claws, and her face would suddenly look as though it were on fire, before their body grew leaner, darker, and on all fours. The pain was lessened to a degree in Akina, though it was still there. Regardless, the battle was on, and the true fight for emancipation was about the begin.

The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) Hellho10

PvS Combat Has Begun

Shadow Akina:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening)   The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:36 pm

What the fu.... Nozomi said as he noticed the shadow begin to twist and turn. Revealing its true form of..

The dog version of ghost rider?

Man....Nozomi didn't know what was going on anymore. It was as if the shadows were parodying everything he knew from modern culture.

Lets do this Rakshasa!Tremora this is your chance to try out your persona!Just relax and summon it however you do! Nozomi said as he launched Rakshasa forth to deliver a series of cuts all over th ebattlefield,Aimed directly at the Shadow Self.

Nozomi casts DeathBound on...Yeah lets just go with Shadow Akina.

STATS:

Passives:Strength Arcana Boost +15% to Phys skills.

108 dmg +16=124

CRIT CHANCE

Crits if 1,3,5,7

Random number (1,10) :

Miss Chance

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening)   The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:37 pm

Redoing Miss chance cause glitched

Misses if 9

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening)   The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:08 pm

"Oh shit" It didn't work, she already denied it. Fuck.

Using Agi on Shadow Akina

20-3= 17 Damage

Strength/Weakness Applied:
Tremora's Stats:

Miss Chance

Miss if 6
Spoiler:

Crit Chance

Crit if 3
Spoiler:

Ailment Chance

Burn if 3 or 5

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening)   The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:10 pm

Disregard the crit for I am dumb. Magic can't crit. I also have searing burn so that's why I can inflict burn. Whoopsie.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening)   The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:13 pm

Shadow Akina:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening)   The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:27 pm

I'll just uh. Heal

Nozomi casts Media.

HP: 155-28=127+28=155
SP: 138-8=130
PEnd: 16%
MEnd: 16%
Ppstr: 54
Pmstr: 56
Dx:33
Lk: 32
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening)   The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:36 pm

Chance!

Doing another Agi
20-3=17 damage
Strengths Weaknesses and Skills:

Tremora's Stats:

Miss if 3
Spoiler:

Crit if 1
Spoiler:

Burn if 5 or 7
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening)   The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:21 pm

Shadow Akina:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening)   The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Deadbeat (Akina's Awakening)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next