Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Shake It Off (Jack) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Shake It Off (Jack) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Shake It Off (Jack) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Shake It Off (Jack) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Shake It Off (Jack) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Shake It Off (Jack) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Shake It Off (Jack) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Shake It Off (Jack) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Shake It Off (Jack) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Shake It Off (Jack)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Shake It Off (Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Shake It Off (Jack)   Shake It Off (Jack) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:24 pm

The DJ sat within the train as the watery view passed by at a fast speed. Fish and other things zoomed past, left behind by the train's swift movement through the water. The trains where so amazing... The fact they drove under water in these tunnels was amazing... It fascinated the DJ the night she was heading home from Penecia, heading to the San Malarus station before heading home to Lunapa. It would hopefully not take too long... She was tired today... Not in the mood to really talk too too much... But something told her she'd be talking to someone eventually... Kind of a bummer...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Shake It Off (Jack)   Shake It Off (Jack) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:40 pm

What was this?... the 1800s? Seriously... Who in this day and age robs a train? What did this guy expect to find on a commutator train? First of all the people who use this train are doing it cus it's a cheep way to get around the islands without the need to use a car. So by that logic they wouldn't be carrying much cash or valuables... So who in their right mind would think it was a good idea to risk jail time for a fist full of train tokens. Second, who would dare break the law in Azores with the mighty Red Ranger protecting it! And third... Well there isn't a third... But still!

"Man you did a number on me..."Jack sighed as he dragged the large unconscious man through the train cars. He cringed as he looked down to his torn and battered costume... This guy was a tough mark. Man... Jack was gunna sleep well tonight. As he entered the least populated passenger car, Jack sat down on the bench opposite of the car's only passenger."Ahhhhh... You just wait till we get to the next station pall... I'll drop you off at the police station and get you in a nice warm cell... and me into my bed" With a grunt Jack pulled the con into the seat next to him and decided to chance a glance to the girl sitting across from him.... huh... she looked rather familiar..."Oh... no..."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Shake It Off (Jack)   Shake It Off (Jack) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:53 pm

The DJ didn't take much mind as the person sat with another person. She was simply content with the view for the moment. She wouldn't really care if they talked, just as long as they didn't bother her too much. She yawned quietly, scratching the back of her head before she heard the dude talk, she raised a brow and looked over his way before going wide eyed and yelped.

"E-Eeeeeh!? W-What the hell are you doing here!? Are you stalking me now, ya creep!?" she yelled, her eye twitching as she glared at the dude. She noticed he was messed up... Same with the dude he was sitting with... What the hell happened...?

"... U-Uh... What happened...?" the DJ said as she seemed to calm down for a moment, raising a brow towards the weird ranger dude. If he... Er, actually was a good dude... Maybe he did something... Er... Good...? Who knew... The DJ was still suspicious and she wouldn't hesitate to put her platformed boot into the dude's stupid helmet!
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Shake It Off (Jack)   Shake It Off (Jack) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:31 pm

"I am not stalking you!" The nerve of this girl! Why did she instantly assume he was fallowing her? Seriously! Jack new she was some kind of DJ or something but seriously... Why did she think that. If he stalking anyone it was Rose Mclver... Mmmmm RPM yellow..... yeah hahaha.... Wait where was he?... OH YEAH!

"Look... Sigh... No I am not stalking you... I've been tailing this guy all night. He's wanted on several counts of armed robbery and aggravated assault. I thought I finaly cornered him on this train, turns out he was planning on holding up the train, in the 21 century no less... Seriously... Good thing the only thing he was packing was a snub nose revolver or someone would have been hurt." With a sigh Jack settled into his seat...."Bullet holes hurt.... heh..."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Shake It Off (Jack)   Shake It Off (Jack) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:08 pm

E-Eeeeeeh!? What was with this guy!? HE GOT SHOT!? HOW WAS HE STILL STANDING!? For the love of... Just... This dude broke more than common sense... He was just an idiotic buffoon with an adrenaline addiction... Stupid idiot head... Ergh...

"You're such an idiot it hurts... Ugh my word... Kids these days! Ya know something, when I was a kid I wasn't an idiot." she said as she crossed her arms, giving the kid a glare before fishing through her purse and pulling out a small bottle. It was common sense to bring disinfectant when you live on Lunapa... Just in case a bad bug bit ya...

"Here, stupid idiot face... Use this on your shots until you can get to a hospital... Ugh, I swear..." the DJ said with a glare still in her eyes. She handed the bottle to the now dubbed Stupid idiot face before sitting back against her seat, crossing her arms and simply just not looking overly happy.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Shake It Off (Jack)   Shake It Off (Jack) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:03 pm

"Stu-..." Jack took the bottle and looked at it dumbfounded for a moment.... Really?...Did she really call him a Stupid Idiot face? What the Hell was her problem? What did Jack ever do to her to deserve this kind of treatment? Yeah he fell on her by accident but that did NOT deserve this level of hate. Seriously what the hell!? "Look lady, two things.... One! You are not that much older then me so don't pull the whole "Back in my day" stuff with me. And two... what is your problem with me?"

Jack grumbled as he bit into his suit to tare off a single long strip that he would spray a bit of the disinfectant on. He would then wrap it around the perp's head to stop the minor bleeding from the spot where Jack bashed his head against a railing. Afterwords he would so the same for the small hole in his left arm that bathed his arm in a fluid the same color as his suit."I get that you think I'm just some kid that wants a rush. But cut me some slack, I just saved this train from a mad gunmen. I might have just saved your life! So please don't call me a "Stupid idiot face'... thanks for the disinfectant though..."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Shake It Off (Jack)   Shake It Off (Jack) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:23 pm

Pfft, how young did this kid think she was? She was a full blown adult now! Especially in Azores of all places. This dude was stupid after all~ Couldn't even finish his sentences~ Hee hee... Oh well, she should be a little nicer then... Though, whatever... Weirdos didn't deserve mercy! Including those who fell from roofs!

"Yah, kid, I'm twenty. How old are you again? Right, still a kid." the DJ said with a roll of her eyes and laugh, crossing her legs as she leaned back in her seat, looking out the window with no more comment on that. She trumped the dude awesomely~ Where was her Ace of Hearts when she needed it~?

"Hah~! So what, I can't beat up some buffoon with a lil gun? Trust me, I can handle someone as stupid as him..." she said with a wave of her hand, flicking her wrist afterwards for her earpiece to appear. She grinned before flicking her wrist again as it dissipated in a light echo of sound. Her evoker was weirder than most... But it was one that she enjoyed showing off with~.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Shake It Off (Jack)   Shake It Off (Jack) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:31 am

"Wow! Twenty! You're almost old enough to drink! You're so right, I'm sorry wise old sage." Jack's every word dripped with sarcasm. Jack just didn't get this girl. Why did she need to act so god damn superior. It's like she felt everyone was so beneath her she didn't even need to look at them to know she was better. It was those kinds of people that made Jack's blood boil. Here he was battered and bruised with with bullet in his arm after saving the train... and she felt she could look down on him because she was a couple years older then he was... The nerve!

... Wait... Did she summon a headset to her face? W-Wait... Was that an envoker? That's all it could have been. That or a SoulBound.... Ether way that meant... D-Did that mean she had a... A... Wait... Ya know what? No, not gunna be surprised this time. EVERYONE has a persona now-a-days. Makes sense that she would to."Oh you're a persona user to? Cool. Nice envoker. Though I doubt your persona would have helped you against some random mook in our world... heh. If that were the case I would have used Megazord to conk this guy out before he could get a shot off..." Jack chuckled and shook his head... It would make life a whole lot easier if he could just use Megazord anytime he wanted. "And while I'm sure you can handle him."Jack sighed and looked into the train car he had come from"They couldn't... If they had tried somone would have ended up dead, and if the police would have arrived eventually and it would turn into a hostage negotiation, where someone could have very easily been hurt... or worse." Jack leaned back in his seat and let out a curt laugh. Why was he saying all this to her?... It was obvious she didn't care... oh well. For some reason he felt he needed to explain himself to her.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Shake It Off (Jack)   Shake It Off (Jack) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:52 am

He didn't even know the drinking age in Azores...? She could drink... Like, what, did he go around conking twenty year olds for drinking? Some vigilante he was... Doesn't even know the law, hmph... But, he knew about persona? Psh, then he should know she can summon her weapon as well. She was also quick enough to use the distraction of summoning a bloody guitar axe long enough to bash the dude atop the head. She loved Tamara, but relying on her for everything was just laziness... She was plenty strong on her own... At least in this world. With a roll of her eyes, she'd look towards Jack.

"'Ey, vigilante, twenty is the drinking age in Azores. Look it up in the law books, kid." the DJ said with a huff, twisting a strand of her hair before a beep could be heard, her evoker forming on her ear without warning and a small flash of light coming from it, though, only one that Jack could see for probably obvious reasons. With another beep later, a small creature would appear sitting next to DJ, a violin in her hand as she waved the bow at Jack with a gleeful smile across her face.

Shake It Off (Jack) Melodytchi_happy_215x235

"M-Mellow... H-How... I didn't summon you..." the DJ said in a surprised tone, slightly confused at her pet's sudden ability too do as it pleased. That was odd... Usually, she needed to think about the pet to have it summoned, not have it do so on its own accord... Weird... Though, the DJ didn't bother explaining herself, waving a hand towards the pet with a smile as it in waved the violin bow in her direction as well. The pet was always so happy... Something that made the DJ happy as well.

"... I know what you mean... I was there during the circus catastrophe... Ananke and that terrorist killed so many people... People who only lived for so short of a time... I couldn't save them either... Heh, what you do is fine... Jus' be safe while ya do it... You can't save anyone if you're dead..." the DJ said with a sigh, Mellow playing a fairly mellow tune on her violin. It soothed the only two who could hear it, bringing out a softer side to the DJ.

"Ya know kid, you could at least say sorry for falling on me. I'd be more than happy too accept if ya do it kind enough~." the DJ said in a teasing tone, her cold exterior now gone. The DJ didn't care if Jack was still mad at her though, it didn't bother her. If he wanted to say something, she'd just drive a guitar axe through his face. Simple as that~.

Action:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Shake It Off (Jack)   Shake It Off (Jack) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:18 pm

"What... is... That!?... Is that your persona!? How did you summon it here? Like seriously! I have SO many questions... But the biggest is. Where did you get it... I must have one..." Jack's eyed the little Pixy... fairy... monster thing with unwavering eyes... it was... Was... It was!... SO CUTE! He NEEDED ONE! Little known fact. Jack had a huge soft spot For cute things. He loved kittens, puppies, baby wolves... Anything small and adorable. This thing fit that bill perfectly!"It's so adorable!" Jack's voice rose an octave as he let out a tiny squee"AH! ER I mean... Uh... Y-You shouldn't flash that in here, someone might come in and it'd be hard to explain...." Jack coughed into his hand (through his helmet) And tried to salvage what little dignity he had left.

"Anake...." The leather of Jack's gloves groaned as he tightened his fists."So you were there huh?... I only heard about it second hand... So many died that day... That's why I fight, to make sure no one ever has to loose anyone ever again. But there's more then just shadows and primordial to fight. If we spend all our time fighting on the front lines we forget about those we left behind. What good is saving the world if the people in it are terrified of each other. Heh... Not to brag but I've put a sizable dent in the crime rate. But you're right, I should play it safer...Thanks for worrying." Jack would remove his helmet and shake his matted sweaty hair.

"Heh... You already know I'm sorry," Jack caught DJ's teasing tone, maybe this conversation could be salvaged. "But yeah. I'm really sorry for dropping in on ya like that." Jack chuckled at his own pun "Though I think I need an apology to, you made me miss my mark that night. Though the guy was caught in the end so... no harm done in the long run... Say, what did you do with that helmet I left with you?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Shake It Off (Jack)   Shake It Off (Jack) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:36 am

Eh? Persona...? No... Tamara was still gently resting in her head, though, she wondered what it would be like too have her persona with her at all times... It made her feel... Just a little bit lonely... After all, a persona was essentially your inner being personified... Someone she was so close too though one she could never touch... A sad thought, really, but one the bard only laughed at as the DJ breathed out a smile. She was thinking deep... Too deep for her own good, apparently.

"Nah... Mellow's more of a... Pet I guess... I can summon her whenever... And don't worry, no one without powers can see her... Trust me, I've made sure." the DJ said with a light laugh, Mellow in turn continuing too play her song undaunted by the praise she received, only seeming to play more passionately than she did before. The DJ only smiled as her pet did so, yawning quietly as she looked out her window once more. It was a beautiful night... The moonlight sending rays of light into the dark sea.

"I understand... But you can't be helping anyone when you're dead, kid. Trust me... What you do is awesome, but you need to stay safe so you still can fight on the front lines, ya know? We're needed there just as much as we're needed back at home, ya know?" the DJ said with a warm smile, the most affection she had shown the ranger. It wasn't like the DJ liked the dude, just opened up to him a bit... If only an itty bitty bit~.

"Mm... Fine, I forgive you~. And nah, I totally saved your life that day~." she said in her teasing tone, laughing lightly before yawning again, murmuring something about fake coffee before looking back at Jack, tilting her head lightly in confusion before blinking and sighing.

"You kinda like, really scared me that night, kid. I thought you where some insane dude that was gunna kill me. I threw the helmet away so I could forget about ya, aight...?" the DJ said with a sigh before looking out the window once more, Mellow humming and puffing out her cheeks before playing her violin again. It seemed she missed a note in her song, something sh hated to do... Just like her master.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Shake It Off (Jack)   Shake It Off (Jack) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:57 pm

"Pet huh... Weird.... I've never seen anything like it. Her names Mellow huh? Well it's nice to meet ya Mellow heh." Jack chuckled a little to himself and waved a little to Mellow... wow... this uh... The whole tone of the conversation seemed to shift as Mellow showed up. Her attitude took a full 180 so fast it almost gave Jack whiplash. Not that he was complaining though, he didn't quite enjoy being called a stupid idiot face....

"Don't worry, I may be a bit on the young side but I know what I'm doing. I've been doing this for like two years by now. I've been shot, stabbed, clubbed, shocked, plumbed... don't ask heh... and I'm still trucken..." Jack sighed and rubbed his face a little...This was so weird...Ten minutes ago he thought he was never going to see this lady again... yet here he was haven a frank conversation with her. The world works in mysterious was eh?... heh... "Eh... Don't worry about the helmet. I've got a shack full of em." Meanwhile. In a dirty allyway. Old Sticky Joe was enjoying some nice soup out of his favorite red bird bowl.

"But enough about me... How'd a girl like you get mixed up with all this persona stuff?...No offense but you don't seem the type. All the persona users I've met have been high school students. Except  maybe Oki and Shar... But I'm not sure what they are. heh"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Shake It Off (Jack)   Shake It Off (Jack) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:30 pm

He hasn't seen anything like it? Pfft, she hadn't seen anything like it! She almost passed out the first time Mellow just appeared. She hadn't been that scared in a while, really... Eh heh, better keep that a secret between a pet and its master, ya know~? Regardless, Mellow would wave her bow at Jack as he waved at her, returning too playing the mellow tune once greetings where over with.

"Mm... You should still take care of yourself, kid... We ain't super heroes in this world... Even with the little powers we have..." the DJ said as she motioned towards Mellow, the pet seeming to not have noticed as it continued playing. The DJ smiled down at it before looking out the window with a light sigh, twisting a strand of her hair before glancing back at Jack.

"... Like I told you, kid... Ananke's blood gave me my power... It was a surprise, yes, but one that happened... In a way, he gave me a choice... Fight back, or run away... I wasn't going to run... Not after all those people died... I refuse too let any more people die because of their twisted ideals... People are so... Infinite in their potential. A baby can grow up to be a ruthless dictator or one who brings peace to a warring nation... There's evil in people, but the light is still there and when they're just... Ended... Thrown into darkness... I... I can't let that happen... Their light needs to shine for as long as they can... And they should be the ones too decide if they want the darkness... You know...?" the DJ said with a light sigh as she crossed her arms, looking out the window once more. She didn't really know what else too talk about... She wanted too protect people as best she could but... It wasn't easy, you know? Not in a world like this...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Shake It Off (Jack)   Shake It Off (Jack) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 1:47 am

"Ya see... that's where you're wrong..." Jack smiled and looked down a the helmet in his lap... the helmet that meant so much to him... and to the people of the islands "Maybe not to most... and maybe not to those who know better... but to some people. This Helmet means something. Sometimes on the street when I'm patrolling I get cans thrown at me, or yelled at by passers by. "Costumed Freak" or "Get lost ya weirdo" are the nice ones I hear... But..." Jack smiled slightly as he wiped a pit of junk off the visor"Every now and then... I'll get a high five... or a thank you... This one time I met a kid with a Power Rangers T-shirt that told he he wanted to be just like me when he grew up and asked me to sign his shirt.... I would have to if his mom hadn't pulled the kid away heh..." Jack looked at the perp knocked out next to him and then out the window with a smile "That's what makes me a super hero. Those few people that I made an impact on. They know that someone is out there fighting the good fight, trying to keep them safe... I'm not a man... I'm an Ideal, and those can't die, so long as one person believes in them... But yeah... I'm trying to play it safer heh..."

Jack's laughter stopped once DJ continued her explanation of her origin story... Ya know... strange as it seemed... Jack saw a lot of himself in the DJ... a lot of the same drive and ideals that he had come to call his own were also in this strangely dressed (look who's talken) woman sitting across from him. Maybe... maybe they weren't so different after all..."I do know... And that's why the world needs people like us... People who can fight and protect those who can't... We're... not to different when you get right down to it."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Shake It Off (Jack)   Shake It Off (Jack) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:46 am

He didn't make much sense... She didn't meant super hero in that sense, but if he wasn't going to listen, then it wasn't really worth delving into. He had his own sense of heroism, and that was fine, really... Just as long as he knew his limits. There's a fine line between heroism and plain stupidity... The DJ didn't quite trust Jack to know the difference when it really mattered... Eh, oh well... As long as he didn't die, that was fine with her. Maybe his dad would knock some sense into him in the future.

"... Yah, okay sir Ideals. Just don't go dying. You're lucky that guy didn't hit a lung... You wouldn't be smiling right now if he did..." the DJ said with a light huff, stretching her arms before crossing them back over her chest. Though, her clothes weren't that bright tonight... A simple shirt and jeans with her trade mark colorfully dyed hair and piercings... Plus her four inch heels... Master of Balance... Yaaaaah...

"If you say so... I'm not trying to say we are... I just know that if I decide to ignore what Ananke is doing... People are going to get hurt... Lots of them too... I just... There's so many things that could go wrong... Maltsu and the school have already been hit by their stupidity and... I can't let them hurt one of the islands with people actually living on them... I-I... I don't want that..." the DJ said with a light sigh, Mellow humming some more before yawning herself and seeming to fall asleep against the DJ. She was cute... A little bundle of excitement, really... Hopefully she wouldn't get hurt in battle... That'd be sad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shake It Off (Jack)   Shake It Off (Jack) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shake It Off (Jack)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next