Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
--- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
--- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
--- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
--- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
--- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
--- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
--- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
--- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
--- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

--- study bug?! ★

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sukiro

Sukiro

--- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:36 pm

"Awww come on, girly. I was only jerkin' your chain." He said toward her saddened face, from the librarian's scolding. Mio nodded her head from his reply and sat back straight in her chair once again. Starting to chuckle under her breath, not having this much fun in a long time, brightened her day and hopes it happens again some day. "I know you was only playing around." She said scratching the back of her head.

"To bad? Whats to bad? The fact we share no common interests, or the fact I wont be eating your food? Because if it's the food thing I'll bring a dish of my own. Granted, I can cook worth a damn... But!" Mio heard him speak again, soon after. She pressed her finger against her lips again, and recalled the things that he listed that would have to have him want to get "hitched". "I think we might have a few common interests, unless those are your only interests. But, mmm I don't know, I haven't really met anyone that makes me feel wanted, yet." She said starting to feel her heart beat faster, and a smile grew on her face. She shook her head roughly, trying to get the smile off but it was stuck there and made her laugh. "Sorry didn't mean to go there. Just weak to the subject." She said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:44 pm

--- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 8ePS5QO--- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 8ePS5QO--- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 8ePS5QO

Cole looked at her with curiosity as she mentioned the urge to be wanted. Suddenly, she attempted to play it off with a wholehearted laugh and apologize. The Brawler took his eyes off the girl and placed them back on the white ceiling tiles overhead. "The need to feel wanted, huh? I think we all go through that sooner or later in our lives, ya' know? But some go through it a lot more than others, that's for damn sure." He was referring to his own past experiences on the subject; but she wouldn't know that and he'd give no huge indication on it neither. Cole placed his chocolate tinted eyes back upon the blonde and continued talking, "well, I want you around, Mio. You seem like a good chick with a equally good head on your shoulders." The Brawler chuckled, "No need for the apologies neither, yo. What happens or is said in the library, stays in the library."
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Mio listen to him talking to himself as he stared off into the ceiling, and agreed with him about everyone has that feeling to being wanted or needed. Though didn't understand what he meant of people needing it more then others, making her tilt her head. "well, I want you around, Mio. You seem like a good chick with a equally good head on your shoulders." He said toward her, making her fluster bit, her cheeks turning red while slightly turning her face away. "Thanks, I think your really cool. And fun to be around, so don't stop, kay?" She said in a quiet tone.

Though breaking her quietness after hearing him say that what's said here stay's here, she started to laugh again. In the thought of it she felt a bit more better about talking openly. "Alright, then. To tell you the truth, I have some interest in fighting. Not the actual want to fight but I've practiced some savate or kickboxing when I was younger. Mostly my dads decision, he was very over protective of me. I do like it though, keeps me in shape." She said sitting straight in her seat, as she she started to swing her feet up and down, while placing her hands on her thighs. "What about you?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:02 pm

--- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 8ePS5QO--- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 8ePS5QO--- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 8ePS5QO

"Don't stop being cool and fun, huh?" He thought about what the blonde just said and came up with a rather witty remark. "Well if people don't make me anger I'll continue being the dude you like being around. But make the lion anger I won't be able to promise shit." He sarcastically chuckled at his own words before listening to the girls next string of words. "She likes fighting...?" Cole thought to himself as he examined the blonde up and down. "She certainly has the body for it... I mean, I'd d--...." He stopped himself in the mid thought; shaking his head frantically from side to side in attempt to vanquish the vulgar thoughts freely coursing through his male mind. She then asked about himself. "Me?" He glared at the girl with a rose eyebrow; he had full intention on making the most out of this. "Oh! You're assuming I'm some type of brute, huh? Why? Is it because I'm burly n' sexy? You really shouldn't make those type of assumptions, girly. People might think bad of you..." He poked his tongue out at her before busting out into crazed laughter. Knocking away a straggling tear after such mad laughter, Cole shifted both hands behind his head and allowed his body to sink into the chair. "Totally messin' with ya' again, chick. But yeah, I participate in fighting sports; Boxing to be exact. I'm kinda a big deal within the Ueitawa boxing circuit . Not here to toot my own horn or anything but I'm currently going undefeated in my weight class." He exclaimed proudly puffing out his chest a little. "But if you're interested in fighting. I may be able to help you out, girly..."
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:35 pm

"Well if people don't make me anger I'll continue being the dude you like being around. But make the lion anger I won't be able to promise shit." Cole said before chuckling with Mio nodding her head to his comment, assuming that he might be one of those hot headed types who isn't able to control his anger but over all a nice person, Mio hoped she wouldn't have to see that side of him. And watched as he started to shake his head side to side for some unknown reason, and awaited her answer. "Oh! You're assuming I'm some type of brute, huh? Why? Is it because I'm burly n' sexy? You really shouldn't make those type of assumptions, girly. People might think bad of you..." Mio suddenly felt bad as to making him feel that way, reaching out her arms toward him for comfort before he stuck his tongue out at her, making her jump back and see he was just fooling around. She puffed her cheeks, sitting straight forward in her chair, with her faced scrunched. "Totally messin' with ya' again, chick. But yeah, I participate in fighting sports; Boxing to be exact. I'm kinda a big deal within the Ueitawa boxing circuit . Not here to toot my own horn or anything but I'm currently going undefeated in my weight class." He proclaimed as he started to puff his chest out, with Mio smiling again at him. "That sounds really cool. Maybe we can have a little match one of these days, in the athletics club. They should have some equipment there. Oh! But of course you'd have to give me a handicap." She said somewhat jokingly, before her pocket started to vibrate roughly, able to be heard from across the room, her father was calling her and by looking at the time, she remembered that she planned on calling him only minutes ago. "Ah, I totally forgot. Now I got him all worried. Hey I got to go but lets meet up sometime again, this was fun." She said grabbing a piece of paper from her bag, she quickly scribbled a few numbers onto it and placed it beside the math sheet, before scrummaging herself together and started to walk toward the door, only to turn back around. "And you better finish that work. Or next time I'll force you to do it myself." She said again jokingly, before leaving through the double doors, with her phone out once she knew the librarian, wasn't able to see her.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:57 pm

"Sure we can totally duke it out, girly. Obviously I'll tie both my hands and legs together like some slow roasting pig. Ya' know, only to give you somewhat of an change." Cole winked at her again and commenced his typical laughter. But what was he saying? Spare with a girl?! Could he even do that?! Females have 'parts' he wouldn't dare aim for. Wait, obviously he'd aim for said parts bu-... He shook his head and clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. "No worries, I got this." He thought; reassuring himself if this little fight ever did happen. The blonde looked down at her phone and spoke; it seemed she needed to leave. "Yeah, no problem. Take care of yourself, girly." As she got herself ready to depart from the library, Cole turned his attention back on the laptop, flipped up the screen, and commenced with his gaming. Out the corner of his eye he noticed the girl fiddling with a piece of paper. Ironically enough he paid these odd actions no mind. As she left the table in a rather quick manner, the girl turned around and jokingly demanded him to finish the math work or she'd be force to do it herself. Cole rose an lone eyebrow and thought about it. "Oh no! Someone wants to do my work for me. That gives me motivation to do it myself, I reckon!" He said in an very sarcastic tone. "Yeah, yeah. I got it, mom..." He teased as she departed from the library; leaving him alone to continue his 'work'...

--- exit ★
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:15 am

Mio has established a Social Link with Cole of the Strength Arcana...

Cole has established a Social Link with Mio of the Sun Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

--- study bug?! ★
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2