Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
--- study bug?! ★  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
--- study bug?! ★  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
--- study bug?! ★  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
--- study bug?! ★  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
--- study bug?! ★  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
--- study bug?! ★  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
--- study bug?! ★  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
--- study bug?! ★  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
--- study bug?! ★  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

--- study bug?! ★

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- study bug?! ★  Empty
PostSubject: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:11 pm

--- study bug?! ★  8ePS5QO--- study bug?! ★  8ePS5QO--- study bug?! ★  8ePS5QO

"..." The brawler eyed the paper directly in front of him with twitching eyes. "This is that complete bullshit..." He muttered to himself attempting to work through the math problem once again. "If I take the variable and times that by four... Take that number and divide it by two..." The pencil within his grip scribbled across the sheet of paper; various numbers cascading across the white surface. Suddenly, the annoyed male slammed his massive hand upon the table and dropped the writing utensil out of sheer frustration. "What the hell is this?! I can't turn letters into numbers! I'm not Jesus, yo!" The ebony male exclaimed; booming voice echoing through the awkwardly silent library. Upon spouting such nonsense, the librarian shot an evil glare off in Cole's direction; their eyes met. Her long slender index finger slid up to her pale wrinkled lips; Cole got the message and merely rolled his eyes. "Man, what the fuck ever..." He muttered to himself yet again. Math wasn't his forte, hell, school in general wasn't his forte so why was he attempting to study? He grabbed the writing utensil and thought about it; tapping the eraser of the pencil upon the table in some stylish beat. "Oh, I remember. If I don't get a passing grade on my next math quiz, I'm not fighting in the qualifier skirmishes." He sighed and looked at the jumbled mess of math. "Not like I need to partake in such bullshit anyways. With my undefeated record I'm more than qualified." He boasted to himself; now spinning the pencil within his middle and index finger.

"So fuck this! I'm gonna stick to my strong points; and math ain't one of em'!" With that being said, the young brawler pushed the homework off to the side, pulled out his laptop, and began playing all sorts of computer flash games. You only live once, right?
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

--- study bug?! ★  Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:26 pm

Mio found herself in the quiet library again, looking through the bookshelves for a good to read to waste sometime, she walked into the fantasy section of the library to see if there were any good warrior/hero type books, which she enjoys. The way they start out as a page or even a farmer boy and defeating a undying legend such as a dragon or mythical creature, they become legendary hero's themselves really excites her and brings her to the mood of being able to do anything. She found a few books misplaced and disorganized, which made her tilt her head in confusion. She decided to fix them, so one by one she pulled the books out. Soon a large deep shout erupted throughout the library, scaring Mio, she jumped where she stood, dropping the books looking at them with her hands stretched out toward the ground and her eye's teared from not being able to catch them.

She finished placing them where they belonged and walked over to the end of the isle, poking her head out to see what was happening. There was a student who seemed to be sitting alone at a table with a piece a paper and threw the paper aside, pulling out a laptop computer. Mio walked over grabbing the piece of paper and took a look at it. Looking at it, it seemed to be math homework and from his little acted she assumed that it was hard for him or else he would have done it, maybe even left to get help. So she placed it beside the laptop of his. "I hope your not giving up without even trying." Mio said toward him speaking to him in a soft tone, placing her hands by her sides.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- study bug?! ★  Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:30 pm

sixteen bit music poured from the speakers of the laptop as Cole indulged himself in one of the many flash games on his computer. His eyes flickered from left to right; attempting to keep up with the swift moving colorful backgrounds. His fingers smashed on the keys with great force as all his eyes stayed glued to the flashy and colorful screen. "Oh..Oh..Oh shit! Yeah! Take that! Take that!" The male whispered to himself as his body swayed from side to side due to the intense sixteen bit gameplay taking his full attention. The elderly librarian shot Cole yet another evil glare; a glare so evil he could practically feel the intense stare burning through his soul. The brawler didn't need to take his eyes off the screen to notice such an 'eerier' presence, so he toned down the excitement just a little. "Mean ass old lady..." The male muttered to himself; sending a spiteful glare of his own at the elderly women. Suddenly, in a grand explosion and great flashing colorful letters. Two words scrolled across the screen: GAME OVER. Cole frowned as he noticed his little character laid out across the ground in a pool of its own blood with two black x's where its eyes clearly should have been. "Shit..." He shrugged, "round two! lets go!" He smashed the spacebar with great authority and continued to indulge himself in the intense action packed flash game.

In the midst of playing the game, Cole ears twitched slightly as he heard a soft feminine voice to directly to the side of him. Curiously, he began turning to the source, but ultimately decided not to; for if he lost at this game again, he'd probably flip his lid. "Give up, huh?" He exclaimed in somewhat of a mocking tone, "girl please, I was never trying in the first place. How am I supposed to give up when I wasn't even trying to begin with? It's math! This shit is impossible!" He never broke his gaze from the computer screen. It's funny really, he had no idea who he was talking to. For all he knew, Cole could've easily been talking to one of the many female professors that grace their presence within such an prestigious academy. Regardless, he didn't care; he never really cared. He was in his own little video game world now.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

--- study bug?! ★  Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:38 pm

Mio looked at him with a confused face, and returned her eyes toward the paper. He told her that he hadn't given up at all but that's not the way she looked at it. "Well it may be true that you didn't even try but the if you really didn't want to try you wouldn't have gotten it, in the first place. You did come to school learn, right?" She said with a small laugh. He acted like most of the guys in her old school, treating work as if its some kind of joke and giving up because they haven't even tried the first question. She felt bad for him and didn't want him not doing it. She took a good look at the type of equations that were on the sheet and lifted her head toward the isle's of books.

She left the table and walking into an isle in which she found some mathematical books which she thought would best help, she decided taking two just in case the other didn't explain them correctly or just differently in which someone wouldn't understand. She walked back toward his table and pulled up a chair, and placed the books beside the sheet. "Come on. If I know you can do the first one, I'll leave you alone. Math may be hard at first but once you know how to do it, its just replacing numbers in the equation." She said patting the top of the books.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- study bug?! ★  Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:40 pm

"I come to school because I'm forced. Who in there right mind would want to spend most of their time learning miscellaneous facts?!" Cole responded rather snappy as he continued to smash the keys riddling the silver laptop. The brawler heard laughter coming from the unknown girl as she made her away from the table. "About time, shit. Almost made me get another game-over..." The lazy student murmured to himself as the action packed video-game became even more action packed and fast paced. He continued to lean from left to right as the game became that more intense. Suddenly, with the wrong keystroke, it was all over. Cole glared at the screen with a twitching left eye and exhaled a long drawn out sigh. He sat in the chair and looked at the dead pixelated warrior. "Fuck it. I didn't like this game anyways..." He whispered to himself closing the game application and opening the internet tab. As he started surfing the world wide web of the internet, he heard the sound of a dragging chair being pulled up directly beside him. With a rose eyebrow, the fighter turned to the source with a confused look etched across his face. He eyed the girl and looked the blonde up and down with a judgmental stare. Cole then locked his eyes upon the various mathematical books she brought along with her. Did she really insist on helping him like some tutor? He lazily shrugged, lowered the screen of the laptop, and pushed it off to the side for now. "Damn, mom. Ruinin' my fun, huh?" The words falling from his plump lips sarcastic in nature. He looked at the girl one last time and spoke yet again. "You're lucky you're cute because otherwise I wouldn't even think about giving this rocket science leveled math another go." He paused and pulled the paper close to him, he locked down at the jumbled letters and numbers; distraught and confusion riddling his clean-cut ebony face, he sighed. "I can do the impossible. Pfft! No problem..." Pure sarcasm...
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

--- study bug?! ★  Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:26 pm

"I come to school because I'm forced. Who in there right mind would want to spend most of their time learning miscellaneous facts?!" He said in a quick and loud tone, as he continued to just play on his computer. Mio's shoulder's slumped as she is one of those students who actually like to go to school, but her main reason for going isn't the academic aspect, but making friends in school and making memory's. Other then that school to her is just the first step of starting her career or future, learning and knowing more will make her more appealing when looking for work. "I do..." She said under her breath sighing afterwards, placing her hands on her lap.

"Damn, mom. Ruinin' my fun, huh?" He said. Which made her tilt her head. She's been called mature a few times but mom was never one of them. Those she assumed that he was referring to her "not leaving him alone till he gets his work done". "You're lucky you're cute because otherwise I wouldn't even think about giving this rocket science leveled math another go. I can do the impossible. Pfft! No problem... " He said grabbing the sheet of paper and started to look at the equations. Mio gave a small cough into her elbow. "Well, I do think flattery get people places,but this isn't one of them....But thank you." She said with a flustered face. "Lets see how you do on the first one." She said.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- study bug?! ★  Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:55 pm

"Wasn't tryin' to flatter you, girl. I may not know math, but I know a cute female when I see one. That's all I'm sayin." The fighter replied casually; bouncing the eraser of the pencil off the table out of pure boredom. Cole merely looked at the blonde as she wanted him to solve the first equation. He glared at the girl, back down at the paper, at the girl once again, down at the paper, yet another time at the girl, and back down at the paper. He sighed; he really hated math with a passion. "Fine." Cole took the sharp point of the writing utensil, pressed it upon the sheet of paper, and began writing an assortment of numbers. "If I take the variable...." He murmured to himself; adjusting his jaw from left to right as he circled the given variable. "Times that by four..." He continued to murmur; applying the rather basic math to the problem. "Divide this crap by two..." Suddenly, the brawler stopped and glared down at the equation in question. "Ain't no way in hell I'm doin' this right..." Cole thought to himself; taking the eraser and swiftly erasing the mistakes on the white sheet of paper. "I'm missin' something... Probably skippin' some bullshit step n' whatnot..." He worked through the problem once again; taking his sweet time and mouthing each step to himself. But again, he found himself stuck halfway through the equation. He erased all progress and twirled the pencil between the middle and index finger. The amateur pugilist looked at the blonde by his side and spoke, "If it's not one thing, it's another. This is quite possibly the biggest piece of bullshit I have ever seen in my eighteen years on this damn planet." He sat back in the chair and shook his head, "curiosity killed this old cat." He chuckled, "So why help me? You just being one of them outstanding students I be hearing so much about? Or maybe it was the dashing good looks?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

--- study bug?! ★  Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Mio's face became confused as he said he was not flattering her and yet continues to call her cute, which to her felt like flattery. She watched him as he started to quickly look back and forth from her to the paper and finally gave up saying that he would work on it. It made her smile and giggle a bit, she was happy that she could get him to get back to work. She watched as he took a pencil and started to work on the sheet of paper while talking to himself out loud as he was working, she decided to look at one of the books to see if she even understood the problems.

"I'm missin' something... Probably skippin' some bullshit step n' whatnot..." He said to himself as he continued to work. She smiled behind the book to see that he hadn't given up after his first snare through the problems, which she actually thought he would have. "If it's not one thing, it's another. This is quite possibly the biggest piece of bullshit I have ever seen in my eighteen years on this damn planet." He said again. Mio placed the book back onto the table thinking that he was having trouble with the math sheet. "So why help me? You just being one of them outstanding students I be hearing so much about? Or maybe it was the dashing good looks?" He asked. Mio placed her finger on her chin trying to remember the reason for coming over and helping him. "Just wanted to help I guess. The names Mio, by the way." She said, stretching her arm toward him, with her hand open.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- study bug?! ★  Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:07 pm

"Just wanted to help?" The brawler looked at the blonde with a condescending look. "Well aren't you just the sweetest little thing on this side of Japan." He laughed at his own words as the girl; now known as Mio, introduced herself. Cole glared down at her extended petite arm and smiled, "It's nice to make your acquaintance, Mio. But..." He paused, extended his own muscular arm, and balled his massive hand into a tight fist. "I'm not into all this 'formal' crap, ya' know? So a fist-bump outta' be good enough, right?" He smirked again and awaited for the girl to partake in such masculine behavior. If she did or not, Cole would retract the arm after a few seconds or so, exhale a sigh of sheer frustration, and fix his eyes upon the blonde before him once again. "Oh yeah. Don't think I didn't notice you laughing at my misery earlier, girl." He said in somewhat of a teasing manner, "'Just wanted to help, I guess.'" He mocked her; putting on the best feminine voice he could possibly muster up. Even though he still sounded one-hundred percent like a man. "Yeah right! You just wanted to see me suffer, you can't fool a fool, girl. You're a little sadistic if you ask me..." Obviously he was teasing the blonde to the best of his abilities. And even if it wasn't clear as of yet, the laughter falling from his plump lips would soon make it obviously. "Haha! I'm just teasin', chick. But in all seriousness, thanks... Even though you have yet to actually help me. I mean, you helped in lowering my self-esteem by laughing at me. So I guess that counts for something, right?" He playful stuck his tongue out at her and winked. "But by any consolation. It's all good because I'm talking to a pretty girl. So, no complaints on my end." Cole shrugged his broad shoulders nonchalantly; quite the optimistic nature this one has.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

--- study bug?! ★  Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Mio blushed as she gave him a smile and placed her hands on the table, she was speechless from what he was saying, though she didn't know if he meant them or not and asking if he did would have been a rude thing to ask. So she decided to just took them as he said. Though when he stopped speak it kinda made her afraid of what he might say with her hand and he put up his fist. He explained that he wasn't the formal type of guy, nodding toward him, she smiled and softly punched his knuckles, and noticed that his hands were much larger then her's was. She was quite happy that she made another friend at school, though she wasn't sure of which class he was in.

"Oh yeah. Don't think I didn't notice you laughing at my misery earlier, girl." He stated from before. It made her laugh out loud, making the person sitting at the counter to look at her with a serious look in her eyes, telling her to be quiet. Mio quickly placed her hand on her mouth trying to make it sound less loud. Though he understood that she just wanted to help, making her nod again."Thats right." she said happily. "Yeah right! You just wanted to see me suffer, you can't fool a fool, girl. You're a little sadistic if you ask me..." He said again. What he said made her move back alittle, and make a confused look on her face. "Excuse me I'm not sadistic. And you should be happy I came and helped out." She said seriously. "Haha! I'm just teasin', chick. But in all seriousness, thanks... Even though you have yet to actually help me. I mean, you helped in lowering my self-esteem by laughing at me. So I guess that counts for something, right?" He said, making her puff her cheeks toward him with her hands crossed in front of her chest, and started to kick her feet around in the chair. "Well if you weren't so stubborn in the beginning it would have been faster. But at least you did work on it in the end which counts for something, right?" She said mimicking him with a smile on her face. "But by any consolation. It's all good because I'm talking to a pretty girl. So, no complaints on my end." he said. Mio nodded her head. "I agree! So which class are you from?" She said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- study bug?! ★  Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:41 pm

"'I agree?'" Cole repeated with a mocking voice; once again putting on a horrible feminine impression. " You agreeing that you're a pretty girl? kinda conceited, chick. Kinda conceited." The brawler giggled; twisting the blondes true intentions around and coming up with awkward conclusions. Through all this, Cole couldn't help but notice the girl come out of her shell. From time to time she'd allow herself to fall victim to the teasing and get quite a good laugh out of it. Ultimately resulting in one of the other students sending her one of those: "Shhhh!" glares. Hell, she even went as far as mimicking the way he delivers the teasing nature; he felt somewhat flattered. The ebony male responded with chuckles, a shaking head, and sucked teeth as she spoke her mind. Truth be told, he enjoyed the company of this girl; she seemed to be able to put up with his constant shenanigans and subtle flirtatious nature. The fighter continued to tap the eraser of the pencil off the surface of the table and decided to answers the girls perky question. "Me? I'm from class 3-A." He paused and gave a menacing glare at the blonde. "Why so curious? You gonna end up stalkin' me, huh, girly?" He playful winked again and snickered like some crazed hyena. "Not that I'm against pretty girls stalkin' me. I just wanna know so I don't make myself look like some complete ass-hole when you're creepin' on me, ya' know?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

--- study bug?! ★  Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:33 pm

"I didn't mean it like that!" She said denying her statement from before, she almost shouted before bringing her voice down, as she remembered that she was inside the library. She started to puff her cheeks and cross her arms. Mio felt tricked in some way but can feel the fun they were having as she can be more free then formal toward cole, which she liked. He told her that he was in 3-A, just like her senpai, she thought about asking if he knew Genji-sempai, but had a second thought and decided not to cause it might just be weird or he might not know him. The he asked why she was so curious as to why she wanted to know. "Well I've never really seen you in class so I was thinking that you might be a sempai. Sempai" She said followed with a giggle, before he mentioned that she was trying to stalk him. She placed a finger on her chin while looking toward the ceiling. "What if I made to much lunch and decided to share some. I would like to know so I wouldn't have to throw it away, you wouldn't want it to go to waste would you? And besides you shouldn't act like an ass-hole all the time anyway." She said in a commanding tone, with her index finger pointed toward him.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- study bug?! ★  Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:36 pm

The boxer openly cackled at the blondes distress as she realized Cole twisted her intentions around. He couldn't help but notice her pouting; puffed cheeks and folded arms; Cole found it somewhat adorable but decided not to comment on the thought for some unknown reason. Still making a rather stylish tapping beat with the eraser of the pencil, Mio continued to speak; ending her sentence with Senpai and a feminine giggle. The brawler looked at the girl with a rose eyebrow, "So shes in a lower class, huh?" He thought to himself as she looked at the ceiling as she placed a finger on the chin. As she spoke, Cole couldn't believe what he was hearing. Did she really insinuate some type of lunch date? Needless to say, he busted out into a mad laugh; palm covering the mouth in attempt to muffle the sheer amount of laughter. She would end with a rant; telling how he shouldn't act like an ass-hole; stuff he's been hearing most of his life anyways. Knocking away a few joyous tears, Cole looked at the blonde and finally mustered up enough strength to speak. "Talk about subtle, huh? You practically asked me out on a lunch date. But not only that!" He paused; still struggling with the excessive amount of laughter pouring out of him. "You also want to cook for me, am I understanding this right, huh? I mean, I thought men were the one to boldly ask the women out for such activities. But I can respect a girl who goes for what she wants. You go, girl!" He winked at her and placed his eyes on the pencil in hand. "I'm more surprised in the fact you can cook. That's a rare trait to come upon these days, let me tell ya'. I've eaten all sorts of toxic food that females made me and should've killed me the very moment I swallowed. I must be a cat, I swear... Nine lives n' all..." He chuckled and placed his eyes back upon he blonde, "But seeing how you can cook I might have to swipe you up just for that fact alone, girl. Next you're gonna tell me you're into video-games, sports, fighting, and cars. That'll be a done deal and we'll have nothing else to do but get hitched this very instant!" Obviously he was kidding! Right...?
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

--- study bug?! ★  Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:27 pm

"Talk about subtle, huh? You practically asked me out on a lunch date. But not only that! You also want to cook for me, am I understanding this right, huh? I mean, I thought men were the one to boldly ask the women out for such activities. But I can respect a girl who goes for what she wants. You go, girl!" He said with a wink, which just made Mio give a silent pause. [color=#2B60DE"Eeeehhhhhhh!"[/color] Came from her lips with her eyes widened not realizing who she had said those words. She started to furiously wave her arms around. "Thats not what I meant at all!" She shouted. "Hey be quiet over there!" Screamed the lady at the counter, making Mio drop her head in fear and shame. Her grew red in a few moments as he started to speak again, surprised that she could cook, and how he's tried others cooking that weren't all that great. "Well your never gonna know." She said as she furiously looked the other way. "But seeing how you can cook I might have to swipe you up just for that fact alone, girl. Next you're gonna tell me you're into video-games, sports, fighting, and cars. That'll be a done deal and we'll have nothing else to do but get hitched this very instant!" Mio laughed at he last reply, seeing as there were a few things that she did think was boring to be exact though she didn't want to say, since they were things he likes and it would be rude. "To bad."
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- study bug?! ★  Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:20 am

Her Initial response was absolutely priceless; arms flailing and wide open eyes. Needless to say, Cole found such actions priceless and busted out into typical laughter. The girls reaction must have been quite the loud one due to the fact the librarian took matters into her own hands; her own wrinkly fun voided hands. The Brawler looked at the elderly lady and gave her a look of reassurance. However, when she took her milky eyes off them, he gave her the most immature of faces he could possibly muster up. "Rain on my parade more, why don't ya'?!" He murmured to himself; looking over at the blonde who hung her head down in shame over the little scolding. Cole chuckled, "Seems like shes gonna get in some serious shit if this continues." It was pretty obvious at this point, the shenanigans of Cole was starting to rub off on the blonde before him. Was this a good thing or a bad thing? Who knew. The Brawler frowned a little at the girls next string of words. "Awww come on, girly. I was only jerkin' your chain." Cole replied to her rather sassy reply to him never indulging on her fine fine cuisine. He snickered; he always seemed to mess things up for himself. The fighter leaned back in the chair, crossed both hands behind the head, and steadily rocked back and fourth. As he did this, she spoke two more words in reply to his last comment about getting hitched and all that other nonsense. "To bad? Whats to bad? The fact we share no common interests, or the fact I wont be eating your food? Because if it's the food thing I'll bring a dish of my own. Granted, I can cook worth a damn... But!" He paused all excited like, "I can make some mean instant noodles, girly. The best around, let me tell ya'" He boasted; showing great pride in his so called cooking 'skills'. "But if its the shared interests thing. I'm sure we could make something work, right? I mean we're both young and full of energy. There outta be something out there we both like equally." He looked up at the tile ceiling and continued to rock himself within the chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

--- study bug?! ★  Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- study bug?! ★    --- study bug?! ★  Empty

Back to top Go down

--- study bug?! ★
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next