Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Some Kind of Monster (Mae)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Some Kind of Monster (Mae) Empty
PostSubject: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:41 pm

"I SAID SHUT UP!"

The voice of the DJ could be heard outside of the music studio. Her face was red, fuming even. She was filled with hatred as she stared at the tall, professional man in front of her. He boasted authority and a demeanor that screamed 'bow to me.' She hated the man with every fiber of her body, and here he was intruding in a place she loved beyond all else. She couldn't stand it as his silky voice chastised and punched her very soul to shreds.

Some Kind of Monster (Mae) Shizuo_heiwajima_by_crisshion-d4nn3vk

"The pure fact that I helped bring you into this world is one I will always despise. How dare you treat your father like that? I will let you know if it wasn't for me, and me alone, you'd be nothing but dirt in the ground, child." he said in his silky and almost malicious voice. He despised the girl that stood in front of him. Even if she was blood, she was no daughter of his. And he made sure the girl acknowledged that fact.

"Excuse me, sir!" a familiar voice called out. It was Mallory, the secretary. She came running down the hallway to glare at the man, her posture not so kind and an almost... Rude(?) look across her face. She wasn't happy... A first for the DJ.

Some Kind of Monster (Mae) Anime,female,girl,hair,illustration,pink-05db16c3ad59acc996cac36140377523_h

"I will call the police for disturbing the peace. Now le-" the secretary said before being forcefully slapped and pushed to the ground. She only gasped as she fell to the floor, looking up at the man with wide eyes. There was no way he just did that... Was there? Was this guy absolutely insane or something...?

"Talk to me again like that, child, and you'll find yourself without a life worth living." the man said in his silky smooth voice, not even seeming to have felt any emotions as he spoke. He was... Seemingly a rock. Shouldn't he be angry with the way he acted? Or was he simply boasting the entitlement he had? Who knew...

"Dad... Leave, now. I don't want you here." the DJ spoke up, looking towards Mallory as the secretary stood up, pressing herself against the wall as the man looked at the DJ. He wasn't happy... It gleamed in his eyes. It showed.

"I want you to leave now. You don't own this place, I do. Leave or I'll call the cops." the DJ said as Mallory pulled out her phone, seeming to challenge the man as he rolled his eyes and pushed the DJ out of his way, walking out of the door as if nothing had happened. What just occurred was... Awful. And it wouldn't be a surprise if a certain pinkette had found herself witnessing it from outside the door.

Previous Music:

Last edited by DJ Lost on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:07 am

Mae was on a walk through San Malarus streets. Summer was in the air, and that meant shopping! Namely, Mae needed a new bikini, as her old one had been left behind at the dorms... Considering the state the building was in, Mae wasn't getting that back any time soon... So, naturally she needed a new one, now that summer was almost here. It was when she passed by the studio that she heard a familiar voice, shouting angrily at someone. // Hm? Rain-Chan? // Mae thought, suprised at the sudden outburst coming from within... She was talking (Or rather yelling) at a man in a suit. What was going on...? Concerned, Mae hid just out of view from the door, listening in at what was going on... Suddenly, a loud THWACK! made it's way to Mae's ears followed by a dull thud. Another slur of words were exchanged... the DJ's voice being the only one clear enough, due to the fact that she was yelling... Afterwards, even the yelling subsided, followed shortly by the doors opening, which caused Mae to almost reveal her hiding spot.

Once the doors closed and the man left the area, the pinkette would carefully open the doors, looking confused at Mallory and the DJ. "What's... going on? Hey, you okay?" Mae hurried over to her friend and Mallory... Judging by the latter's red cheek, Mae assumed the noise earlier was her getting slapped... "I'm sorry... I couldn't help but listen in... Who was that?"

Some Kind of Monster (Mae) JXhI4DC
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:18 pm

The DJ didn't know what to do, really... Her mind was racing and reeling with what had just happened, unable to think straight. She stood still in the studio's lobby, Mallory slowly walking to her side and ushering her towards one of the couches. DJ sat there for a few moments with Mallory dialing a number before Mae came rushing towards the two, the latter blinking lightly and looking towards the entrance. She was speechless for a moment, something not very normal for her... She spoke finally as DJ seemed to distant to talk at the moment.

"E-Everything is fine, Mae... And shush about helping, you didn't need to get into that mess..." Mallory said with a sigh as she pressed the phone against her ear, tapping her foot as it rang. It was obvious the person she meant to call hadn't picked up and so she tried again a moment later. The DJ stayed silent while whatever short exchange happened between Mae and Mallory occured, speaking up afterwards.

"Nothing's okay, Mall... Not with him here." the DJ said before standing up, a not at all happy look on her face. She was angry, infuriated actually... And yet, she only looked miserable and sad. The torment streaming through her mind made her sick and all she wanted to do was to hide from it... But she couldn't... The monster was here, right in her studio and she couldn't do anything to defend her friend from it...

Some Kind of Monster (Mae) R9t237h

"He's just going to come back and cause more hell... He's a monster and I hate him... All he does is make me feel like trash and then hurts everything I love... I-I... I-I hate him... H-He's..." the DJ stuttered out before falling back on the couch, bringing an arm to her eyes to try and stave off the tears that where on the verge of spilling. It didn't help for long before she began spilling them in front of her friends. Mallory quickly noticed the sudden change in her friend, quickly rushing to her side to embrace the DJ within her grasp. What the hell was happening...?

Some Kind of Monster (Mae) Large

"R-Rin? I-It's okay, dear... Shhh, don't fret... He's gone, okay? Shhh..." Mallory said as soothingly as a flustered and confused secretary could, looking up at Mae with, frankly put, confused eyes. Mallory might be the back bone of this place, but when it came to emotional matters... She was a little at a loss for words... Rin was such a cheerful person, Mallory didn't know quite how to reassure her... Curse that prick of a man... Doing this to his daughter...

"I-I can't do this anymore! I-It hurts! I-It hurts so much... H-H-He hates me... So m-much... I-I..." the DJ coughed out through her tears. Why did her father hate her in the way he did? She didn't know... She sincerely didn't know. Her mother at least cared to an extent, but her father... Despised her existence. The DJ's facade could only handle so much before it was shattered to pieces. She didn't know what to do... Mallory didn't know how to reassure her... Would Mae be able to help her friend out?
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:28 am

"Rain-chan..." Mae said in a somber tone, looking at her, worried. She assumed the man who just left the building was the one the DJ was talking about. The pinkette was at a loss for words at first, but not for very long. It was just the big change in atmosphere that had simply caught her off guard. But right now, she couldn't just stand there. After all, her friend was in need of help... She listened intently to what the DJ was saying in order to get a somewhat good understanding as to what had happened...

"Hey..." Mae sat down on the couch, placing a hand on her shoulder gently... "Look at me, would you?" She said softly, careful not to trigger anything. It was abundantly clear that whoever that man was, he had caused Rain-Chan great pain... "There's nothing wrong with you, okay? You're one of the best musicians I know." Making her feel a bit better about herself was a good way to start. After all, this was going to be a tough one... Charles had been in a rough spot himself, but this...? Could Mae really help out here? Of course! She had to.

Some Kind of Monster (Mae) Superthumb

"It's in times like these where you have to stay strong... I know it's hard, but you can't let his words affect you, no matter how much they sting..." She would look her friend straight in the eyes when she said this. "I'm here for you. We're friends, after all, right? And that's what friends do... Now, wipe those tears... could you do that? For me?" Mae would embrace her friend carefully, in almost a motherly way. "No matter what happens, you have to stay positive... Especially when things really look hopeless."

Strength:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:32 am

Everything hurt as she cried... She hadn't cried in so long, not even when she was happy. She didn't cry when Dani said he'd date her, when her parent's divorced, when she went on her first tour, not even when her parents started treating her the way they did. So, why now? Why'd she have to cry now...? Couldn't she have kept her mask on just a little longer? Long enough to dispel these terrible feelings? Even a shattered mask was better than not having one at all. The girl looked over to Mae as she spoke, tears still falling down her face.

She may be a musician... A good one too... But what good did it do when it made her father despise her the way he did? It sent shivers down her spine hearing his words. Shivers that only made her cry more. Mallory was at a lost at to what to do at this point, only rubbing the DJ back soothingly as she tried to comfort her friend. Where was Calvin when you needed him? Not here, obviously...

Though, it would appear Mae's next words actually pierced the DJ's wall of tears. Stay strong... Heh... Wasn't that what she was telling herself to do sense the divorce? Maybe it was just time to let go of all that dread and despair...? Probably not... Not yet anyways... Just for the moment, expose it... There was no way she would over come the darkness inside of herself right now... But... She knew she'd never go back to her parents... She loved them to much to be hated by them... With a hard sniff and a wipe of her eyes, the DJ slowly seemed to recompose herself, hugging Mae back tightly.

"... You really are my friend, huh?" the DJ said after pulling back. She smiled lightly towards Mae before sighing, wiping her eyes gently as she huffed. It wasn't like her to get so... Dark... Especially when it involved her parents... Today had just been a breaching point and she couldn't hold it in any longer. It was either cry here or run away again and cry alone... And be alone... That wasn't something the DJ wanted. She wanted to be with those she considered family... With Mallory and Calvin... They'd never leave her, right?

"... Thank you, Mallory, Mae... Y-You're... You're both the best, you know that?" the DJ said with a light laugh, her mood seeming to slowly but surely move in the opposite direction of where it was. She was glad, really... She hated focusing on those awful nasty parts of her life. The parts that drove her to madness at times... Her parents where awful, and she loved them... But she couldn't let them rule her life... She needed to stay strong... Like she told herself and like Mae told her.

"Of course, Rin... I'm always here for you, okay? I'll never leave you alone no matter what. I'll always be here for you." Mallory said as she hugged the DJ gently before pulling away, a light smile across her face as she nodded her head. She stood up and took out her phone, dialing a number quickly before turning back to the DJ.

"Well, someone should definitely get his but over here, shouldn't they? He's so late I don't know what will even happen to this record!" Mallory explained in an exaggerated tone before smiling, looking towards Mae while the DJ wasn't looking and mouthing a 'thank you' for her. What would she have done if the pinkette didn't just happen to be there? She wasn't good with words, really... Kinda weird for a secretary to not know how to handle certain situations...

"... Hey, Mae? Want to go to the recording room for a moment...?" the DJ asked the pinkette with a small smile. The obvious hint at the DJ wanting to talk in private to the pinkette flew over Mallory as she sat at her desk, tapping her fingers as she redialed the number again. Where was that man? If he was taking another nap, she was going to give him an earful... Regardless, the DJ would stand and lead Mae to the recording room if she wished to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:53 am

"Of course I am your friend... Don't you forget that, okay?" Mae replied, with a gentle smile on her face. Looks like her words had reached out to her friend. A wave of relief showered over her. "I know you would've done the same thing for me..." Hopefully it wouldn't come to that... but it was comforting knowing that she had friends who could support her in case things really went bad for her...

"Geez... I think you're giving me too much credit? Thanks though." Mae said modestly. "I'm glad I could help out. If anything like this ever happens again, don't hesitate to give me a call alright? I'll be there in a flash." Having someone ready to help out at all times might help her out in the future. At least, that was Mae's intention. "You still have my Phone number, right?" Just to make sure. It was the small things that sometimes worked the biggest miracles.

Mae gave Mallory a quick wink in response as to say "No problem". Her attention was quickly returned to her friend in front of her shortly afterwards though. "Sure." Perhaps she wanted to talk about what had just happenend... When they entered the recording room, Mae closed the door behind them, before sitting down on one of the chairs, focusing her gaze on her friend. "Well, If you wanted to talk, I'm all ears. What's troubling you so, Rinny-Chan?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:20 pm

Once inside the recording room, the DJ would sit on one of the swivel chairs at the sound booth. She huffed lightly, obviously still taken aback by the whole event. She didn't know what to talk about, really... It just messed with her head... But... She owed Mae a phone call, and this would be that phone call, ya know?

"You helped a lot, Mae... I, er... I'm very thankful for what ya did for me." the DJ said with a light smile, sighing lightly as she scratched the back of her head. She shook her head lightly as Mae asked about her number. The DJ only laughed lightly, waving the question off. "Of course I still have ya number, Mae-ae. Don't worry about it." the DJ said with a reassuring smile before frowning and sighing once more, looking off to the side.

"... That man was my father... He and my mother didn't leave after I was in the hospital... They're... They're both really awful to me... They hate almost everything I do, ya know?" the DJ said with a light laugh... One that came out quite sad as well. She huffed before falling silent, not sure what else to really say on the matter... He hated her, wished she was never born... What more was needed to say...?
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:47 pm

"Anytime, Rinny." Mae gave her a gentle smile. Seems like she had somewhat recovered from the ordeal. Not entirely, but enough to smile at least... "Then I'm just a phone call away from you." It was nice hearing Rin say what she did. It made Mae... feel warm inside. "As long as you're feeling better, that's good enough for me."

"Your father huh...?" How could anyone say such terrible things to their own daughter?! It made Mae angry just thinking about it. She clenched her fists tightly. "How could someone treat their own daughter like that?! It's despicable, that's what it is!" She fell silent after her small outburst. "Sorry... I didn't mean to yell like that, but this really ticks me off. You're a fantastic person. Why can't they see that?! They should be proud of you, Damn it. I... I don't understand... how they can be so... inhuman."

Some Kind of Monster (Mae) Kyoko_sakura_21647
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 2:34 pm

Well, er... She sure got firey... Eh heh, it wasn't something uncommon for the DJ to hear. Calvin and Mallory had both gone on rants about her parents before... She had even listened to her mother and father yell at each other at the hospital... They where a pain and if anything, they where the stains on their family names. It was an annoying thing to deal with... And her parents where the soul reason she had the issues she did.

"... I... I-I don't know why he hates me, actually. He's never liked me unless I was making straight As in school... Heh, bet you didn't know I was a prodigy, huh? Graduated high school two years early and graduated music college at the age of nine-teen. Heh... My parent's pushed me hard in everything I did when I was a child... Though, it was just school... I'm surprised they even let me learn the piano when I was young... My life's been a wreck for as long as I can remember, ya know? My parent's wanted the perfect daughter, and I became that when I was young... But I couldn't handle it after the divorce... They became the monsters they are today and I just... Left... Eh heh, I wonder if it was a mistake, becoming a musician... There's not a day that goes by that I wonder... What if I just go home... Become the perfect daughter and be accepted by the two people that I've loved for... Forever..." the DJ said with a sigh, laughing weakly as she looked down at her hands. She waved lightly though, a light smile across her face as she thought of something.

"... But... If I did go back, I'd miss Dani... I'd miss Oki and you... I'd leave Mallory and Calvin behind and... I don't know if I could do that, ya know? I know I'm not staying here for long... Even if I have this... Power now... I just... I don't want to give this up for a second... And I don't want to be hated for much longer either..." the DJ huffed and shook her head, an almost angry look across her face as she crossed her arms. She hated the predicament she was in. She wanted to be with those that loved her and be with those she loved... But she couldn't have both. There was no way and it frustrated her to no end.

"... I'm pathetic, huh? Getting myself in a predicament like this... If I just stayed that perfect little daughter, I'd never have this heart ache... It might be sad not having known any one here but... I'd have never known... I'd be blissfully unaware..." the DJ said, unsure if she'd be happy in a life like that... Calvin and Mallory where her freedom. Two people who loved her no matter what and where actually there for her... Her parents had given her life and a wonderful life. She was never in need and they pushed her to have the opportunities she does today. She loved them so much and the hate they had for her broke her heart... The Lovers arcana was sitting right in front of Mae... Could the Magician help the Lover find which path she needed to go down?
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:40 am

"So even you don't know, huh?" Mae sighed deeply, looking down on the floor. "Huh... That's new. Hehe. So I should turn to you if I need help with my homework? Gotcha!" The pinkette replied playfully. "Sounds rough... No wonder you wanted to escape from it all. The high expectations, and the stress to meet those expectations... It would break almost anyone..."

She would look her friend straight in the eyes. "Do you really think it was a mistake? Sure, you miss out on parents and stuffm but at least you have Calvin, Mallory and your friends. So, I wouldn't call it much of a mistake. You wanted to get out of that hell, and I completely understand why." She was in quite the predicament. Rin's parents coming here turned things on it's head for the poor girl in front of Mae. "Well... What do YOU want? Because I don't think your parents care as much about you as they should. From what I've gathered, your dad might be mad at you for "wasting" his time with you, prepping you for life ahead. I think he saw you taking the music career as an act of betrayal... But that's just me. I'm no expert on the matter... What I'm trying to say is... Don't let the people around you make the decisions for you. Take action, and pave your own path in life..." Mae fell silent shortly after that. Jack was rubbing off on her, giving motivational speeches like this... "Geez... It really does sound like I know what I'm doing when I word it like that, huh? Hehehe..." The pinkette laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of her head.

"Oh, you're not pathetic. It's okay being unsure of what to do... And to be honest, I would've been suprised if you had already made up your mind... On one end, you have your family, who's love and acceptance you crave... And on the other, you're surrounded by friends and loved ones who already accept you for who you are... It's your choice in the end. But if you wish to go for your Parents, do so with pride. As the DJ Ri Rain instead of Rin, the Prodigy. You have to show them that you're in control of your own life, and that you're their daughter." She would sigh deeply after that mouthfull, before continuing. "With parents like those, it's going to be tough, but know that I'll be there with you, regardless of which path you take. We are friends, after all." She would give the DJ a gentle smile, taking her friends hand in both of hers. "If anyone can do it, it's you, Rinny."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:42 pm

The DJ smiled and smirked lightly, glad Mae could lighten the tense mood she created. It was nice having someone able to keep things so light and nice. The DJ sighed quietly, scratching the back of her head. Everything was still so confusing... Maybe she'd know what she really wanted for her life one day... But, with friends like these, the DJ knew she'd at least be safe and happy until she chose which path to go down. The DJ looked up and smiled gently, nodding her head towards the pinkette.

"Thanks, Mae... Thank you for being such a pall..." the DJ said with a gentle smile before her hands where taken by Mae. She smiled at the girl, her thanks obvious in her eyes. Words couldn't really express how grateful she was... She could really only listen as Mae spoke. She'd nod her head gently though, speaking in a more normal tone of voice.

"Thanks, Mae... Thanks a lot... I'll rely on you then, okay?" the DJ said with a nod, smiling once more. It'd be nice having a friend to help her out with all of this mess... One she'd be able to rely on like Mallory and Calvin. It was a nice feeling... A nice one indeed.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:37 pm

"Hehe... Don't mention it. I'm just glad I could help out." Mae said sheepishly, grinning back at her friend warmly. "We're friends, after all." And that was exactly why Mae had come to help out Rinny like this. The girl seemed to be rather apt at doing this kind of stuff now. First Charles, and now Rinny. What was next?

"And I'll rely on you too." Mae said calmly, giving her friend a quick hug. "I'll be there, helping you when you need it, alright. I would be a terrible friend if I didn't. I can't say I've been in the situation you're in, but I certainly understand how difficult this must be for you. And if I can make this easier for you in any way, I'll gladly do so." It was a nice feeling knowing that Rin trusted her with all this. "I should thank you too... For trusting me with this... I really am grateful for that."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:15 am

Friends then... Okay then. The DJ smiled at the word. It was an odd one... One that held a bond that could be broken to smithereens yet one that could also be built into a mighty fortress... The DJ didn't know what would come about their relationship but... The DJ hoped they'd be friends for a while though... No point in not staying friends because of something silly.

"Okay then, Mae-ae. I'll be here for ya too, aight?" the DJ said with a light smile. She was grateful for what Mae had done for her. She trusted the girl... Hopefully they'd stick together a little longer. The DJ would nod her head at Mae's last statement, a smile across her face.

"DJ owed ya a phone call, remember? Least I can do~." the DJ said with a grin and laugh. Who'd have guessed today would turn out so okay? It felt nice, really... Not having to worry about the emotions she usually dealt with after a situation like that... She felt happy inside...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:56 am

"Thanks, Rin. I'm glad you got my back." Mae smiled back at her friend. "I know you're not staying on the island for very long... But just because you'll move away doesn't necessarily have to be the end of our friendship." All she really needed to do was bring up Ayane. She was living proof of her statement. Not that... Rin had met Ayane yet, ut in due time, they would meet. Hopefully they would get along well.

"Hehe. I suppose you're right on that." Mae chuckled lightheartedly before looking at the mixing board. "I know it might seem a little random... especially at a time like this but..." Singing had always been a method of escape for Mae. It would take their mind off of what had transpired earlier and fill it with new, fun stuff. "Since we're here... Wanna jam out a little? I have some time to kill." That was only half true. She did have time... just not that much to kill, since she was still in need of a new bikini... but that could wait. Right now, she wanted to have some fun with Rin. And she could not just pass up on a chance to have a small Jam Session again. Last time had been so much fun for the pinkette, that she wanted more. Sure, there were only the two of them present... but that should not be an issue... Hopefully. "So... What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:21 am

Yah... That's right, the tour... Heh, that'd be something, wouldn't it? It was kinda... not cool thinking that she was going to eventually be leaving Azores to fulfill her career and dreams. She'd miss this place, there was no doubt... But she'd miss all the friends she made here too... She'd miss Dani a lot too... Eh heh... The thought made her blush inwardly lightly before looking up at Mae, a light smile across her face.

"I ain't leaving any time soon, Mae... I can promise you that." she said with a nod of her head. It was the truth, really... She had mentioned her power earlier, the persona Tamara Brooks, but what she'd do with it escaped her. Of course, using it for the betterment of man kind was good and all... But something told the DJ there was more too it than that... A-Aside from the elephant that was Blood Bag, eh heh... Stopping him was a priority in and of itself... But, still...

"A jam session...? Um... I-I don't see why not." the DJ said with a raised brow. That was sudden... But a good sudden. The DJ would stand and motion for Mae to enter the sound room before the DJ began turning dials and knobs on the sound board before entering herself. She stood in front of the turn tables. These where an extension of her soul in a way... It made her feel whole when she was behind them... Perfect even... And with nary a word, the DJ looked towards Mae with a light smile on her face.

Some Kind of Monster (Mae) R0ZeVDR

"Ready?"

The DJ began mixing the tunes perfectly, her song beautifully mixing the beats and instruments of each song, adding in sounds of her own to it. It was a mellow melody, really, but one that seemed to echo how the DJ was feeling. It was up to Mae to add the lyrics, but the DJ had faith that Mae knew what to do... She had faith in her friend.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Kind of Monster (Mae)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next