Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) Empty
PostSubject: What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny)   What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:40 pm

Jack sat down and smiled gently. He had always loved coffee shops, in spite of the fact that he hated coffee... To be honest he thought coffee was not only oppressively bitter and unpleasant, but also a secret mind control serum developed by demons from another plane of existence.... Cus he was weird like that.... Mind control inducing liquids of hate or not, Jack couldn't help but love the feeling of coffee houses. The atmosphere was always relaxed and peaceful, and they always had things other then coffee for those to smart for their schemes. So when he got the text from Quinn that they, he had decided that "They" was a safe word to use, wanted to meet up to have that coffee he promised, he couldn't help but get excited.

A few minutes later and Jack finds himself sitting in a booth with a glass of ice cold orange juice and a scone waiting for his friend to arrive. He hoped that this time he would perhaps make a better impression. After all, he didn't want the people he was protecting to think of him as a weirdo. That's not why he dressed in spandex and pranced around in the night fighting crime....

.... wait....
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny)   What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:57 pm

It wasn't too early in the morning, but it did feel like they had gotten no sleep the previous night. Since it was one of their days off from school and their parents had been out this morning, they found themself not eating breakfast for once, which led them to text Jack and ask if the both of them could go out for coffee. The place Quinn had chosen was fairly close to their house, not too far of a walk for them to make on their own. After a few minutes of getting ready and such, they would walk out the door and down the street towards the place. The attire for the day was the pants and parasol, with all the other usual things they wore daily. It took them ten minutes to get there, closing the parasol before walking in. Looking around a bit, they noticed Jack, moving over to where he sat and sitting down across from him. "Sorry I'm late. Didn't think it would take too long to get here."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny)   What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:52 pm

Jack smiled as Quinn arrived. Glad to see he wasn't stood up, the last time that happened he was banned form Chucky Cheese.... Those were dark days indeed. Regardless he would wave politely and motion for Quinn to join him at his table."Oh no problem, though I was starting to worry you weren't gunna make it and I'd have to wallow in the guilt of my transgression for the rest of eternity... That or feel bad for a bit... which ever came first heh."

Jack was honestly glad they decided to come. He had been feeling bad about the whole "gender classification" sense their last meeting. Even though he was honestly still a little confused about the whole issue, he still felt he owed Quinn a proper apology,"Now sense this is me saying I'm sorry, feel free to order anything off the menu and I'll cover it. Just don't go buck wild with it... I have to feed myself after all heh. Might I suggest the 'Ranger Red' Blend" Though he didn't personally drink Coffee, he was quite proud of the homage to his alter ego that this coffee shop saw fit to add to their menu.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny)   What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:23 pm

They weren't really that angry about what had transpired between them and Jack, it wasn't that big of a deal. He acts like be brought dishonor onto their family and killed their cow, but he obviously didn't know that Quinn was non-binary, so making a huge deal would make any cis person angry. Though Jack seemed different, it's like he knew how he made a mistake and how to fix it, and that was the only reason they agreed to let him buy them coffee. Laughing a bit at the last bit of Jack's sentance, they would look up towards the front. After thinking for a moment, they would stand and move towards the counter, ordering the only coffee blend they would drink before sitting down. Decaf with two shots of mocha and one shot of caramel, it's really the only one they would drink out of everything they could buy there. "Sorry, I only like one blend." They'd smile, sipping the coffee before bringing their attention back to Jack. "Alright. So what do you like to do... I mean besides being the red ranger and all."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny)   What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:12 am

... What? H-How! How was this possible! How did they know about Jack's deepest darkest secret!? Jack's eyes widened as Quinn mentioned him being the Red Ranger... Jack hadn't mentioned it before had he? No no he knows hd didn't! Jack only mentioned that to his close friends and the ladies when he was trying to sound impressive! (it never works...) So how did Quinn figure it out... wait... unless... No it couldn't be! Yet it was the only possible explanation! Why hadn't he seen it before...

QUINN COULD READ MINDS!

Hrng.... this could prove tricky... He would have to test this first...."I know you can hear me... You're mind games won't work on me!"

"R-R-Red Ranger? Ahah! What ever do you mean! I am just a normal high school teenager WITHOUT attitude! Aha... ahaha....haaaa... But I do enjoy tinkering and designing machinery when I'm not fighting cri-I-I-I mean studying... Is it warm in here or is it just me?" Jack was slowly turning as red as his coat.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny)   What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:35 am

Looking around more, they would notice a girl wearing the school uniform. Upon watching her more, they would note that she had came in for a very pink iced coffee. Who wanted frozen coffee in the first place? That was the whole fun of it, it woke you up more since it burned your mouth ever so slightly. Also the taste of iced coffee wasn't the best and rarely kept them awake when they needed to study for an exam. Bringing their attention back to Jack, they would laugh a bit, taking a sip before speaking. "You totally hinted about that. I'm also fairly sure you mentioned it when we met." They'd place the cup onto the table, sitting back a bit. "Plus you have this sort of superhero comple- vibe." Spinning their finger around the lid of the cup they would smile a bit. "It makes you seem cool you know?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny)   What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:09 am

Oh... Oh yeah... he did say something about that... Huh... That just-just slipped his mind huh... Kind of embarrassing not that he thought about it... Well that solves that mystery! But in all likelihood Quinn still had mind powers... Jack would have to keep his cool around Quinn. Who knows when they could be reading his mind!... Well Quinn would know but that's kind of obvious and besides be the point. Oh but what if they didn't know either! Then then NO one would know when Quinn was reading Jack's mind! Oh that's a scary thought... He'd have to ask Quinn about how his uncontrollable psychic powers work later, right now he had to clear some things up.

"Sigh... Alright you got me, I'm the Red Personanger... But keep it under your hat. I have a lot of enemies ya know? Lot's of people who would like to-... wait... did... did you say I'm... cool?" Jack eyed Quinn with appreciative yet confused eyes... Him... Cool? Did... Did they say... he was cool? "Th-Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny)   What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:10 pm

They’d laugh a bit; they did think he was pretty cool in a sense, like he was a cool person to be around. Though thinking back on what he had said, something piqued their interest, though they had to make sure if it was a mistake or not. Quinn would smile, taking a sip of the coffee before speaking. "Did you say… Personanger? What is that? Well if you don’t mind me asking of course." It might have been a mistake, but that word sounded like something they should be familiar with, even though they knew for sure this was the first time hearing it. "Anyhow." They would take another sip of coffee before placing the cup back onto the table "Yes, you are cool, in your own way I guess. I don’t know how to describe it..." They’d take a second to think before continuing. "You have an aura about you, like you were made to be cool; even though you act like a nerd." Laughing a bit, they’d quickly try to defend their statement, still laughing. "Nonono… I meant it in a friendly kind of way…"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny)   What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:40 am

As Quinn questioned him about the personangers, his face grew suddenly sharp and serious. The shift was fast, his eyes losing their friendly nature almost instantly "The Personangers.... We are... A team of special people. Yeah that's a good way to put it. We fight to protect the human race from a force that threatens to destroy our world if left unchecked... Now I know you must think that I'm exaggerating. But these forces are beyond human comprehension... and very real. As is our resolve in fighting them. Some of us...Have even given their lives to fight for the human race..." Jack would sigh and take a sip from his juice before his happy go lucky attitude would return"But that's all very depressing, let's talk about something else."

Jack would smile appreciatively as Quinn described how they saw him, however when he was called a nerd he would burst into a strong hearty laughter."No No Don't worry! I know full well I'm a huge nerd! You should see my dorm room over at Zela, I've got so many Sentai and Ranger's posters it's more like wallpaper then anything else. And every shelf I've got is stocked to the bursting point with action figures and Dvd boxsets. So yeah, I am a HGUE nerd heh"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny)   What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:23 pm

He must be in a cosplay group or something, that made since. Even so, that plot for a story would be a really good one, especially if those characters had special powers beyond human comprehension. They would soon know what he meant by all of that, but of course it wouldn't be known at this point. Taking a sip of their coffee, they would try not to laugh before the liquid had actually been downed. "I'm assuming you like Fetherman?" Thinking for a moment, they would try to appear like less of a geek than they already were. "That is what it's called right?" Quinn knew exactly what the name of the show was, since they had aspired to be one of the rangers since the age of ten. "Oh wait! You go to Zela? I hadn't even noticed." Placing the cup down, they'd brush hair out of their face and smile a bit. "What grade are you? Or better yet, what class?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny)   What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:03 pm

"Exactly! Oh my... Thank you! So few people actually know what I'm talking about when I go off about Rangers and my team! Although to be more accurate I'm using the Japanese naming style more than the American one. See the name Personanger ends in Nger. Which is short for Ranger. Most Super Sentai teams end in ether Ranger, Nger or just ger." Jack felt great... simply great... It had been such a long time sense he just... gushed. Like let his freak funk flow and drone on and on about Super Sentai.. It was exactly what he needed to relax.

"I'm in class 2-C, why? Do you go to Zela to?" Hmmm now that he thought about it... He may have seen Quinn on school grounds once or twice... heck he might have even saved them from a bully or something... Jack had lost track of who and how many people he had come to the rescue of during his time at Zela...All blurs together ya know?
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny)   What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:02 pm

Jack was interesting, all because he actually liked talking about shows like this with someone like them. “See now I loved the first one but once they started replacing cast members, it got a bit boring-ish for me. I liked the new characters and all, but it wasn’t the same.” They’d laugh a bit, going to take a sip of their coffee but quickly realized that it was already empty. They’d turn to face a trash can, tossing the cup before turning back and continuing the conversation. “I do go to Zela. You’re in the class right next to mine; 2-B. No wonder I feel like I’ve seen you somewhere before, we’re in the same grade.” They’d smile; feeling like the two should have meet way long before he bumped into them. "Maybe we can hang out at school sometime; only if you’d want? I don’t really have anything to do during the week so it’d be nice to hang out once and while.”
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny)   What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:44 am

" I completely understand what you mean, but to me each new cast and New story is a new adventure I get to experience and enjoy. I love every moment of it. The costumes the bad guys the cool fights... even the cheesy life lesson they force on us at the end of every episode is amazing... It just... makes sense ya know. The good guys always win... the Bad guys are really easy to spot. And in the end... everyone ok... and makes it home" Jack let a small sigh escape his lips." Though I suppose real life isn't quite like that huh... Heh. Still. It dose my heart good when I know I've helped."

Jack smiled and laughed slightly at the odd coincidence. It truly was a small world after all "Ya know, I think I'd like that. I could show you some of my ranger stuff. Heh! Always happy to make a new friend!"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny)   What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:28 pm

They’d cross one leg over the other, leaning back slightly to get a bit more comfortable. “Sometimes they don’t change the story and just assume we won’t notice how they changed actors. Or when they killed off Blue Swan and most of the cast, then decided to throw in a new cast and go with the whole they’re the next chosen ones.” They’d sigh, feeling a bit aggravated at the thought that something that old could still make them angry. Your ranger stuff? You mean... you actually dress up like a ranger and try to fight crime. They’d smile a bit, which slowly turned into laughing. “While that does sound fun, I’ll stick with walking around and occasionally hitting people on the head with my parasol… Call me.” They’d strike a strange pose, mostly inspired from the original Pink Argus’ pose. “… That... one person... with a... parasol...” Pressing their hand to their face, they would sigh. “Damn; not good with the whole naming thing.”
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny)   What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 10:11 am

"Q-Quinn..." Well... that was... Insightful! Many people he talked to about this stuff wouldn't be able to hold their own for more then a minute with Jacks "A Beautiful Mind" level of Ranger Knowledge. To say he was impressed was an understatement. The fact that they knew about the deaths of Blue Swan and the sudden replacement of the entire cast was astonishing in and of itself!... That was... At least a decade ago! And that pose... It was spot on for Pink Argus!... Quinn was quite the little Rangerphile even if they didn't want to admit it.

"O-Oh? Yeah!" Quin's question about his rangering finally registered and he couldn't help but smile."Well of course! I am the Red Ranger after all. In fact the reason this place has a "Ranger Red" Blend is because I stopped a robbery here a while back. The owner was just so great full that he renamed their "Cinnamon Rose" blend "Ranger Red" blend. How he gets the coffee to be red I'll never know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny)   What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny) Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of coffee is red? (Quinny)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next