Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

cakes and burdens (Quinny)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

cakes and burdens (Quinny) Empty
PostSubject: cakes and burdens (Quinny)   cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:17 pm

Nagisa Sugihara rested her chin on her hand as she watched the road outside the window of the cake shop she was sitting wondering when that Quinn person would show up. Nagisa always arrived early in her meetings, at least the first ones, in order to set the stage but this time she arrived way too early than she expected meaning that she had a lot of time in her hands. After the meeting with Angel and the change her persona endured she had to make sure that Quinn would be ready to take her place. Nagisa felt that they had much greater potential than her and even though she could no longer sense the essence of persona she remember feeling Quinn's potential. She leaned back her chair and checked her cell phone one more time, it was almost time for their meeting meaning that Nagisa wouldn't have to wait much longer. She sat properly in her seat and began reading the cake menu the waitress had placed on her table several minutes ago, at the very least she could kill some time while waiting with that.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: cakes and burdens (Quinny)   cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:15 pm

Well it was pretty strange for them to get a request like this, especially since they barely knew the requester. The Girl named Nagisa, who had accepted the blessing along with Jack and them. While they both originally had the same power, Nagisa’s inner strength had changed a lot more when they accepted the angel. The change was for the best, but now they felt like all the weight of this role was pushed onto them, becoming the ranger’s only support of that kind. When the car pulled up, they would step out, making their way into the shop that was supposed to be the meeting place. Finding their new teammate, they would quickly make their seat in front of her. “Sorry I’m late; the traffic was hell for some reason.” Smiling a bit, they would cross their left leg over their right. “What did you want to talk about?”
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: cakes and burdens (Quinny)   cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:27 pm

Nagisa placed the menu next to Quinn when they sat down. "There is no need to apologize I didn't wait much anyway." She replied even though that was a lie, still she didn't want to reveal that she arrived earlier on purpose. "I understand that this invitation must appear weird to you, after all we have only met briefly during the latest meeting. Still I feel the need to talk about a few things with you." She continued as she leaned closer Quinn and lowered her voice, she didn't want anyone wearing what she was about to say.

"Jack must have told you about how our team was, what kind of role each one of us had and how we were planning on fighting Shadows and Thesis. However, after our little deal with Angel my powers were... altered. Since you have the same powers I used to have you must have noticed. I can no longer provide support from a distance. Now my powers are far more battle oriented. Which means that you will have to take my place." She said "I know how hard this is and that's the reason I called you here. I want to help you fit in the better as soon as possible. We need your help or else... or else the team might suffer greater loses than it already had in the past."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: cakes and burdens (Quinny)   cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 10:00 am

Of course, getting called here was a bit strange, especially since they had no idea why they were called here. "Oh thank non-existent god, I didn't want to keep you waiting too long." They'd smile, ordering a strawberry short cake when the waiter came by before answering Nagisa. "I will admit, I'm really afraid to have everyone rely on me. All that responsibility on one person, it feels like too much actually, but I need to try for everyone. I couldn't live with myself if you guys were lost in that other place just because I wasn't there to help you get out." They'd place their hands on their face, thinking for a bit. "I actually feel like Genovefa isn't going to get any stronger, but I don't know what that means. I may have reached my limit when it comes to power. But you're still growing, I can tell. Your power now is way cooler than mine, and I'm jealous actually."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: cakes and burdens (Quinny)   cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:54 pm

"There's no reason to be jealous of my powers, sure they are different to yours but we need each other to defeat the shadows. We might fight at the frond lines but we wouldn't be able to do it without your help, your role is as vital as everyone else's in the team and you shouldn't let anyone tell you differently." Nagisa replied out of reflex, not a few days ago she was in the same place Quinn was right now, she could still remember just how stressful it was to have an entire team rely on her ability to sense creatures. "I'm sure that you still have a long way to go before you reach your limit. Don't worry though I will be there to guide you, I can't help but feel empathetic to you after all, you remind too much of myself."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: cakes and burdens (Quinny)   cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 5:53 am

They'd sigh a bit, looking off to the side. "I can't help but be jealous of your powers now, you can actually protect who you want to. While I know I'm essential to the team, I wish I could protect the people I love. But I do love being able to do what I do, because it seems like I was one of the only two people who could do it. It doesn't seem like anyone's persona is based on only tactics like ours were." They'd listen to her speak, every word seemed inspirational coming from Nagisa's mouth. "You better be there, because I won't let you leave the team. After all, we're the Dynamic Duo." Quinn honestly had no idea where that came from at all, but they immediately laughed, picturing them and Nagisa running around like superheroes. "I feel like you and me are unstopable together honestly. With the way Genovefa is able to substain energy and with your persona being a fighter now, we could take down any shadows that came our way." Smiling, they would imagine the amazing battles the two both could go through. "Can't you imagine it? The Silver Queen and Rainbow Royalty fight through the shadows to prove their worth!" They'd say that last sentence like it was being narrated for an action movie, laughing afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: cakes and burdens (Quinny)   cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:12 am

"With our powers combined we can achieve a lot, I can't provide utility anymore but I can deal some damage, you can be my eyes and I can be your sword and together kick some serious shadow ass." Nagisa replied with a smile, for some reason the title silver queen sounded far more appealing than silver ranger maybe Jack would accept a title change, perhaps she should ask her mother to make a special uniform for her, though she had to be discreet about it. "Say how about we pay the alternative worlds a visit, perhaps we might find something there and if we happen to face any shadows I could train my new found skills. What do you think, Quinn? Are you up for Dynamic Duo's debut?"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: cakes and burdens (Quinny)   cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:00 am

Quinn couldn't help but smile throughout this entire conversation, and it was definitely strange, the instant connection the two shared just by talking. It was like they were destined to be friends, and fate stretched across time and space to bring them together. Of course, up until recently, they had the similar type of persona which was a reason they could talk. Either way, they still had a lot in common. "Awwe yiss! Since we can't really push through shadows by ourselves, we should just go treasure hunting. I'm pretty sure we could survive and walk out with some serious loot. Plus it could be fun." The Dynamic Duo should be a comic book, because that would be the coolest comic book ever. It would fly off the shelves, and everyone would love them. "I'll make sure we don't have to fight as many shadows, but we can definitely fight some along the way." They'd smile, moving their hair out of their face.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: cakes and burdens (Quinny)   cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:20 am

Nagisa returned the smile before she replied. "And if we encounter any shadows then me and Theotokos can put them down. I must admit it feels strange having this offensive powers but I'm eager to test them out. Just as you said I haven't reached my full potential with my persona yet so I guess there's still more I can do with it. Who knows maybe I will turn to be an even stronger hitter than Jack, I could be our personal cannon or something." She said jokingly "But enough about this. Since we are here let's have some cake. I have already chose the one I'm going to order, here take a look at the menu as well... oh and don't mind the prize it's my treat." She added before she passed the menu to Quinn.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: cakes and burdens (Quinny)   cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:06 pm

They'd laugh a bit, taking the menu. "You should ask Jack if you can be the Silver Queen, cause I deffs like that title more. It suits you much better than Ranger... Ya know, I get that the team is supposed to be the rangers, but I think we're all on this team just to survive. I love Jack and all, but I'm sure he knows that too." Looking closer at the menu, they'd pick out a cake that caught their attention before placing it back down on the table. "Nonono! I'll pay for my own, I can at least do that. It wouldn't feel right if I let you pay for me. The last person who paid for me, was Jack, and he had a really good reason to do so." They'd smile, leaning a bit on the table. "So what do you do Nagisa? Besides from obviously being a queen." They'd laugh slightly at their own joke, like they usually do.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: cakes and burdens (Quinny)   cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:53 pm

"I spend most of my days studying lately. Graduation day is coming and even though I don't think that I will be the valedictorian I still want to be at least among the top ten. When the school was open my duty as a secretary in the school government kept me busy so I couldn't do much extra credit, since I'm no longer restrained by this I study a lot more. To be honest I was hopping of becoming school president before I graduate but alas that's not going to happen." Nagisa said as the waiter approached their table ready to take their order. "I will tell you everything about it, but let's order our cakes first. I've been thinking about this strawberry cheesecake since I walked in here and I can hardly wait to taste it." She said before she turned her attention to her.
She and Quinn spent the rest of their afternoon gossiping at the cake cafe.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: cakes and burdens (Quinny)   cakes and burdens (Quinny) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:04 am

User's relationship may get stronger soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cakes and burdens (Quinny)   cakes and burdens (Quinny) Empty

Back to top Go down

cakes and burdens (Quinny)
Page 1 of 1