Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
All on the table [Oki] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
All on the table [Oki] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
All on the table [Oki] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
All on the table [Oki] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
All on the table [Oki] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
All on the table [Oki] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
All on the table [Oki] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
All on the table [Oki] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
All on the table [Oki] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

All on the table [Oki]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

All on the table [Oki] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:29 pm

Love was a complicated thing. Even when things were as screwed up as they were, Oki did not resist the kiss that came. It was kind of wanting it to occur to be honest. So as the other gave the kiss, Oki let its instincts guide it as it returned the kiss with equal passion. It was the first time it had done something like this, but its body, despite its state, seemed to know what to do as its mind locked in the sensation and its heart locked in the powerful emotion.

Was this a goodbye kiss? Or more like see you again someday? Oki hoped it was the latter as the other pulled away and gave it a smile and spoke. To his words, the being smiled gently and nodded.

“I love you too, Hyde. Always will,” it said. It was the truth. No matter what others thought or what occurred, Oki had given its heart to one person and one person alone and now it could not take it back. It wouldn’t. Hyde was its only love in the world and while they probably would not see each other after this for a while, the being would not forget him…ever.

“Mmm. That’s why I can trust you, Hyde,” the being would say its warmth not leaving. When he asked his next question, Oki let out a light hum of thought before answering.

“I suppose, I will be treading an equally dangerous path to discover the truth behind this mad game,” Oki said calmly before looking at the other. “However, do not worry about me. I need you to come back from your battle because if you do then I know for a fact that we will meet again,” Oki told Hyde doing its best to give him a reassuring smile despite not knowing the true results of these paths they were taking. Still…it had hope.

When Hyde blushed and apologized for the kiss, Oki grinned as it let out a light giggle.

“I wasn’t sure if we could either and yet….I don’t regret it one bit,” Oki said as it looked at the other with a warm smile. “I think it was right despite all this.”
Apart or not, it would not change the fact that on the inside, Oki’s heart did not let him go. No Hyde would remain with it until death erased him from its memory.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:11 pm

it always feel right when i'm with you Oki...." Hyde would give her a reassuring smile as he held her hand once more, interlocking his fingers. " I should head off and hurry up to beat this shadow then. Afterwards we can go get some frozen yogurt again, your favorite flavor and everything. Does that sound nice to you? Or maybe i can cook for you for the first time? I might need to borrow a kitchen though...." Even though they sort of made up, one thing was certain. The original breakup was definitely a shock to Hyde's soul which kind of put him in some sort of internal disarray. He wondered if it was natural for someone to notice their shadow clawing at them from the inside like that?

Either way, with this promise that he made with Oki, Hyde had to make sure that he didn't lose this fight this time around. " I'ts about time that i go to keep your promise, i'll be sure to contact you as soon as its over.'
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:24 pm

Oki would look up at Hyde as a smile spread across its lips.

“Always right, huh?” the being said as it easily laced its fingers between his. It swung its arm gently the motion and the words solidifying something within the being. While it had pushed Hyde away in fear of getting him in harm's way and had been terrified of this meeting, it was glad that whoever watched the world from above had allowed this to occur. This needed to happen to set some things right between itself and Hyde and settle some of the uneasy within it. Sure nothing would be quite perfect again, but at least this was a step towards a better future than before….and Oki was thankful for that.

Oki would step towards Hyde and wrap its arms around him giving him a hug as it spoke.

“Whatever you want to do is fine with me. I am just grateful for every minute I get with you, Hyde,” the being said before pulling back a little and getting on its tippy toes. It would give Hyde a gentle kiss on the lips before hopping back with a grin on its face.

“Hyde, you put that shadow of your in its place and if you ever get stumped call me and I’ll come running, okay?” the being said and then after giving him a moment to say or do what he wanted. The being would wink an eye at him as it blew him a kiss and then with a grin it would turn and would disappear down the street as quietly as it had come.

Oki has exited the thread.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:32 pm

Hyde and Oki's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All on the table [Oki]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2