Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:35 pm

"Well then, how deep did you want to venture tonight?" Lucius asked, a glint of mischief in his eye. He crossed his arms and looked around the area, searching for anything of interest.

"Right. I do have a map back home, just made the mistake of not thinking I'd need it today," He really should have known he'd wind up doing something like this, so it was a bit foolish of him to neglect the map. He didn't even forget it, he just left it back home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:09 pm

Eh. Lets go as far as we can!. Hopefully theres something interesting over in this island. Besides. Not like theres much of a risk or anything.

Thats not really a problem. You may have not needed it either earlier.

Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:20 pm

Lucius shot Nozomi a grin. "Now that's what I wanted to hear,"

Even if he didn't need a map it would have been useful. He should have considered he could have gone somewhere he hadn't seen yet. Hm...no sense really lingering on it, though. There was a hint of adventure before him.

He recalled what Nozomi had said earlier, about how he wound up in the Azores region. It was similar to his situation really, although there were some noticeable differences. Still, Lucius hadn't really met anyone that could understand his situation, so he had a bit of a curiosity to feed.

"You said your parents bounced around from place to place because of work, right? What was that like for you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 5:41 pm

Haha. Nozomi said in agreement with Lucius. They seemed to get along pretty decently.

Honestly it was stupid. I mean. Hey. I couldnt really stick around anywhere yo uknow? I was always stuck drifting away from everybody. It wasnt really easy moving away. Because I never really got to get attached to anywhere. I'm just glad to finally be sitting in one place you know?
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 5:59 pm

"Hmm, yeah I hear that. I guess I feel similarly about being here," This wasn't entirely true. Lucius WAS looking for somewhere to call home, but he wasn't sure if Azores was that place. He knew England wasn't, or Scotland, or any of the other countries he had been throughout his life. And even if one of them was the right spot for him, he was never around for long enough to get a good feel for it.

"I've been pretty much everywhere by now, at least once," He started with a chuckle, "And just like you I thought it was a pain in the ass. Not that it matters now, since I've got my own place here. I dunno how I feel about Azores yet, but it's as good a place as any to start, right?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 7:12 pm

Yeah. Well hey. That's something we got in common I guess. Yeah I'm glad too to have my own place over here really. It's a pretty interesting place.

Trust me. You can run into the most unexpected things here. Said Nozomi. Recalling everything that happened to him first arriving here.
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 7:19 pm

"You can, eh?" Lucius recognized that tone. It was one that meant the person was speaking from experience. With a wry smile Lucius pressed on, "Well what have you run into since arriving?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:43 pm

Well for starters you shoulda seen this one incident. A little girl was being assaulted by a gang nearly! Nozomi explained as he began to recall the events.

Yeah man. I was walking by on the streets and I heard a little girl cry out. Ran over and there was some weird guy dragging her around with two other guys keeping people away from her. I beat both of them up and the guy fled. I had to take the little girl to the hospital man. I cant believe some people would even do something like that. Said Nozomi as he began to gain a bit of a strained look on his face recalling the incident. he still couldnt believe that it occured.
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 9:50 pm

"Hmm..." Gangs, huh? Lucius always wanted to run a gang, actually, but he wouldn't assault little girls with it. No, they'd accomplish greater, more exciting tasks than that. Robbing a store maybe, take part in a turf war...or START a turf war. Something like that.

"That is pretty low. Sounds like that gang was full of scum," Still, hearing that didn't really draw a big reaction from Lucius. He wasn't even really surprised that happened. Unfortunately a lot of gangs are formed by trash like that.

Still...

"Is she all right? And has anything else of note happened since you arrived here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 9:52 pm

Eh. There was also this one time. That,This power ranger looking guy right? Was running around the city. Calls himself some kinda superhero. He stopped some robber guy and I helped him carry the guy to the hospital. He's pretty alright. Said Nozomi. Recalling the events that day.

Yeah that was pretty low. Honestly I hate people that are like those types of guys. Hitting like a 4 year old girl like that.
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:10 pm

Lucius broke out into laughter. A power ranger?! "You can't be serious. I can in a suit who calls himself a superhero? Actually?" Lucius had seen some crazy stuff, but nothing like that.

Lucius' laughter died down as he thought more about the gang violence, and he shook his head. "Beating up a little girl only proves to the rest of the world that you're not capable of anything better. I don't know why anyone would bother doing that,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:42 pm

Yeah haha. He helped me out a bit. It was pretty crazy. Said Nozomi honestly.

The two young boys trecked through the forest. It was hot. It was strange and maybe a bit weird. However they did not find the village they were seeking for at all. Instead discouraged the two had left the thicket. Disappointed at their lack of a finding as they talked on and on about various weird things they both knew of.

I gotta head home. It was nice getting to know you Lucius!Hope to see you sometime. Nozomi said as he began to walk off back to San Malarus off the ferry. It was getting a little late.

Nozomi exit.
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:02 pm

Lucius was a bit upset he hadn't been able to locate the ruined village...but in the end I guess it didn't matter all that much. He made a small connection with Nozomi, perhaps they'd wind up meeting again.

"Hmm? Right, likewise. Let's cross paths again," He said with a confident smirk before Nozomi left. Lucius noted that Nozomi was headed to take the ferry back to San Malarus...funny enough, he needed to do that as well.

Still Lucius had some things on his mind, so he waited for Nozomi to get a head start before heading the same way.

Lucius exit.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:06 pm

Lucius and Nozomi have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2