Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:09 pm

Nozomi was sitting upon Lunapa Beach one day. The weather was certainly nice enough to be on the beach for once and frankly. He wasnt too much of a big fan of the city despite living there for the time being. Nozomi had sat down upon the sand and was looking at the evening sunset. Mesmerized slightly by the beauty behind it.

Man...Nature never ceases to amaze me. Nozomi thought to himself as he stared at the open sunset. He had the strangest inspiration because of it.

Young Nozomi began to pick up a stick and draw on the sand. However, Nozomi uh.... Was not much of an artist of any kind. Nevertheless that did not stop him!

Strength Persistence:
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:35 pm

Now this is what I'm talking about... Lucius thought to himself with a grin. He hadn't gotten the chance to spend any time at the beach until today, having just arrived in the Azores region a week ago. His mother was off at another meeting and it would have been a crime to waste a perfect day indoors.

The beach had been full of cute girls and cool guys during the afternoon, so Lucious, wearing black swim trunks and a red t-shirt, had been sure to mingle with as many as he could. Of course most of them headed back home in due time, so Lucius was left wandering the shore by himself.

That was when he came across a teen around his age, all by themself, drawing in the sand. At first Lucius was confused: playing with sand was more a kid's thing than anything else. Still, he didn't want to go home just yet, so he approached the young man.

"Yo, what're you drawing there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:49 pm

Oh hello there. I'm just attempting to uH... Actualyl draw something for once haha. I'm not exactly that much of an artist. Nozomi said to the young boy who approached him. Looked just about his age.

What are you doing over here? I honestly did not have much to do here and am a big fan of nature. So I decided to try drawing in the sand while staring at the sunset. Honestly Nozomi was amazed someone else was here besides him. He hadnt seen anyone in Lunapa for a while. Especially since the local gang scared people away as well.
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:05 pm

"Heh, well even if you were sand isn't exactly the best canvas...or paint, either" Lucius said with a smirk. This one seemed a little shy, judging by the way they spoke and how they were all alone. Shy people tended to be a little dull, but hey, who knows?

"I was here earlier, swimming and messing around with everyone else that decided to enjoy the day. Most of them left, though, so here I am wandering the shores looking for something to do" Hopefully this kid would want to kill some time with him. He'd give it a bit of time and see if they could come up with ideas...ah, but he was getting ahead of himself.

Lucius offered his hand to him and smiled.

"Name's Lucius, Lucius Bradford"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:22 pm

Hey I'm Nozomi. Nozomi Kichida. Nozomi said plainly as he held his hand out and shook the boys hand.

Do you live around here. I come from San Malarus. I only recently moved into the area a day ago. How about you? You from around here? Nozomi said questioningly. This guy seemed pretty alright.
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:27 pm

Nozomi, huh? Most of the people in the region had names like his. It was only to be expected, though, and Lucius had no trouble pronouncing it thanks to his language studies. Hard to travel the world on "business" if you could only speak one language.

Well met Nozomi. I come from San Malarus, too. Just moved there myself, about a week ago. Been exploring the region as best I can since So Nozomi was a newbie too, huh? Explained why he was all alone. Still that probably meant he didn't know anything exciting to do in the area. Guess it was up to Lucius on that end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:54 pm

Ah wow. So we're both the new guys then haha. Said Nozomi in a playful tone.

What made you decide to come over here? Me, My family actually tends to travel all over the place. They finally decided to settle down for once instead of moving away but over here. So. I'm mostly still getting used to the area. Nozomi said casually. This lucius person seemed pretty ok. It was nice to see someone that he could be decently friendly with over at lunapa.
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 11:18 pm

"Just travelling, huh? My mom's here on business and I asked to come along. I'm looking to try living here on my own for a bit, even after she leaves..." Nozomi had a point, though. They were both new guys. Tch, what was Lucius thinking? Hoping this guy would be able to show him all the cool stuff in the area.

Lucius could go discover it for himself, and bring this Nozomi guy with him too.

"Well I'd imagine it's pretty hard to get used to an area just by sitting around here..." He began with a sly smile. "What you say we go walk around a bit, see what this place really has to offer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 11:36 pm

Yeah Sure lets go walk around I guess. Any specific areas you got in mind? This place isnt exactly small after all. Said Nozomi.

And yeah. Technically my families here on business also. Their here after swapping careers all over the place!Finally got a firm where they dont have to move everywhere. Which is a welcome relief for me.

This seemd pretty alright. Two new guys exploring the same island or wherever the hell they were going. Both not really being familiar with the place at all.

Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 11:57 pm

"Well, I heard there's some sort of ruined village around this area, and a really old tree. We could try heading to either of those areas..." Lucius was grinning at this point. Neither of those things were, in actuality, all that interesting to him, but anything had to beat sticking around the beach for another hour or so.

"Of course, if that's too much for you, we could always just keep walking along the shoreline or something..." He did want to be careful he didn't scare Nozomi away just yet. He wasn't quite sure how confident the other boy was, so he didn't know if checking out some ruined tree village at night would be his style.

It was right up Lucius' alley, either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 2:33 pm

There is no way I'm walking still around the shoreline. This is getting boring already. How about we check out the Ruined village? Never been around there before. Nozomi said in an agreeing tone. Eh, he wanted to try new things. Plus.... There really wasnt anything special about the shoreline beyond well....It's a shoreline yeah.

I heard some weird rumors about that place. That its haunted even. So lets totally check that out.
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 2:49 pm

Lucius couldn't help but smirk. Maybe he judged this boy a bit too early. Yeah, that's the rumor I've heard as well. Let's... Lucius had to pause for a moment and think. He didn't actually know which direction the place was in, and he didn't have a map or anything on him.

Er, do you have any idea what direction it's in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:00 pm

Oh I think it's north of here actually. I looked at a map of the place before coming here actually. Just gotta go through this small forest. Nozomi said as he pointed torwards the dense brush.

I heard theres also quite a few wild animals over here so we gotta be a littttleeeeee careful with this. Nozomi said cautiously surveying the area.
Back to top Go down
FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:07 pm

Lucius nodded and started walking towards the dense brush, a small grin on his lips. "Wild animals, huh? Any idea what kinds?" Maybe he'd get to tango with a bear. Wouldn't that be something? To say you fought a bear and lived to tell the tale?

"And good job bringing a map, by the way. Good to know you seem like the prepared type," Nozomi could prove more useful than he thought. It seemed as though the people in the Azores region were more competent than the idiots he'd met elsewhere...ah, but it could be a little too soon to be saying such things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:24 pm

I'm not sure actually. Stuff like boars or other things common to areas like here. Though nothing too big I think is here unless we went to a DEEP part of the jungle. Nozomi said with emphasis. The place was pretty quiet and empty except for the denizens mentioned.

They try to emphasize carrying a map for these areas. I believe they sell quite a few of these at one of the stands on the island actually.I saw it just entering the place alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)   Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nozomi, Artist of The Sand!(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next