Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Green (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Green (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Green (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Green (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Green (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Green (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Green (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Green (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Green (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Green (Blaez)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Green (Blaez) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:05 pm

"Tarot card?"Blaez already saw Jack using the tarot card to summon Golem, but Blaez had to break a weird looking shackle to summon his persona"Earth to Jack, i don't use a tarot card to call my persona."He would knock on Jack's head twice lightly as if he was knocking on a door.

"..."Kill Jack?That made things super awkward, that's not something you ask someone"Why would i kill you in the first place?"Jack sounded serious... Did he knew about Israfel?Even then he did not had any reason to kill Jack"Jack, don't scare me like that again...Good lord..."He would frown at the red ranger.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 10:56 am

"Wait really?... Huh... I thought you did. Weird. Oh wait... Is it Kaz that uses a tarot card to?... Man I can't remember, to many blows to the head." Jack would say laughing as Blaez knocked him on the head."Yeah and that aint helping the issue, if anything you've made it worse! Ow! My brain! ehehe"

Jack's laughter quickly died with Blaez's answer... It was... vague, as if he didn't know the answer himself. Yeah... that made sense... It all made sense now. Jack was surprised he didn't see it before. He was surprised that he wasn't angry, but then again... Why would he be? Ether way. It didn't matter"If you were to join an angel... It might ask you to hunt down the fallowers of other angles in order to win the competition and further it's goals... Miss.Divine already said she wouldn't do that... I was just wondering if... Naw... It doesn't matter. We'll cross hat bridge when we come to it. IF we come to it."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:44 pm

"We will get out of this alive, Jack, i'm sure of it."He cared about most of the rangers, if they died... He didn't wanted to think about, it's just painful."We have to survive to commemorate our victory, right?"At least that topic was over.

"Also, i think we should be more careful when telling people about the rangers, just because they know about the other worlds it doesn't make them a good person."He wanted to talk about this with Jack for a while, that moment was the time.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:45 pm

"PFFFT Says the man who blabed to his girlfriend. Seriously Blaez, glass houses. Though you are right. To many people know. Though in my defence a good bit of them were not told by me." Jack chuckled and winked at Blaez. He told Nagisa, so he wasn't completely innocent ether... BUT Jack has told a lot more people so... say lava. That's French for "It's cool bro."

"The only people I've told have ether become Rangers themselves or are completly trust worthy. Anyone else who knows is because they found out by word of mouth... Hyde and Oki know. But only because Hyde knew about the "Ranger Club" before I knew he was awakened, and Oki knows cus she's the defacto Yellow Ranger if she ever wishes to fully join. Other then that only a few outside of the rangers know, and they're all very trustworthy."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:53 pm

"I know what i did, and i won't allow it to happen again, i don't think it's safe to share it with many people, and i'm glad that you understand why..."Deep down he didn't wanted to end this war too quickly, once it was over he would be empty once again but he didn't wanted to let the rangers die either.

"Hm?Why you never told me about this Oki?"He frowned, was there a reason for keeping secrecy about this Oki?He knows Hyde, but he didn't mentioned Hyde either"Jack, why you never mentioned those two?I know Hyde, but you never mentioned them to me... Why?"Blaez wasn't mad at Jack or anything, he was just a bit worried about the situation.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:24 pm

"You never asked until now heh... Though in all seriousness, I never mentioned Hyde or Oki cus I didn't think you knew them. Seems I was right in one regard heh. Also where would it come up in conversation? "Would ya pass the mustard? Oh hey my friends Hyde and Oki now know about the rangers" See? It's awkward to fit in places. But I wouldn't worry about it. Both of them have proven they're on our side." Jack smiled and stretched a little.

"Anyway... Is there anything else you need to talk to me about? Cus I've covered everything I can think of... OH! Hey! I just remembered! They're doing a special showing of The Evangelion Rebuild movies at the dollar theater today, wanna check it out with me? If we leave now we can make it in time for the previews!"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:18 pm

"Alright... you have a good point."He nodded"I'm still curious about this Oki... i wanna meet them to see what type of person they are. Don't think i don't trust you, because i do."He was sure that Jack would understand why he wanted to meet Oki, it's good to know your allies, it might help you in the future.

"Evangelion?"He had no idea of what Jack was talking about, he said "Rebuild movies" so it was probably a remake, but that raised more questions than answered"...Is this 'Evangelion' series good?"Jack sounded excited about it, hopefully it wasn't a ranger movie, that would be boring.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:46 pm

"Sure! I'd be happy to introduce you to Oki sometime. We could have a picnic sometime or something. heh... Though... I don't know if that would be your style.'' Jack chuckled and turned to walk towards the stairwell.

''Hell yeah! Evangelion is amazing!" Jack was hyped now! He was gunna go see some movies with a bud! Today was taking a nice turn."It's about this kid who fights against angels in order to save the world from.... wait...'' the force of the irony almost knocked Jack off his feet....

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:34 pm

Blaez and Jack's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Green (Blaez)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2