Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Green (Blaez) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Green (Blaez) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Green (Blaez) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Green (Blaez) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Green (Blaez) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Green (Blaez) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Green (Blaez) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Green (Blaez) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Green (Blaez) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Green (Blaez)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Green (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 5:07 pm

Jack sighed as he looked out over the city. Sometimes... he liked to come up here to think... It was quiet... peaceful... and reminded him of what he was trying to protect. From the top of this department store... the people down below looked so small... almost like ants... so tiny and weak that one wrong step could crush them. He knew that to a lot of people, these ants meant nothing. They could be stepped on without a fraction of guilt or pity. To Jack, however, these poor ants were much more then that. They were something to protect, something to be cherished and guarded. But... there was a reason why he was here today.

"He's a few minutes late..." Jack looked at his phone and to the texts he had sent. He noticed Blaez acting... distant... recently. He had to know why. So he had called him to meet up at the top floor of this department building. Jack cared for his friend... and seeing him act so... cold was unsettling. If there was something that he could help with, then by god he would do it... Bleaz just had to... show up.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Green (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:07 am

Another meeting...but this time it was just him and a Jack...It was probably about his actions during the last meeting, why couldn't they let him do what he wanted?What a pain... He was better when he was alone, when nobody told him what to do"What a pain..."He grunted, climbing up the stairs slowly, why did Jack picked the roof of a department building anyways?Couldn't he have picked a more accessible place?

Green (Blaez) 1ler3H5
"Hey Jack... you wanted to talk?"

Last edited by Blaez_Wynter on Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Green (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:22 am

Jack's head would perk at the sound of Blaez's voice... So he showed up. heh... To be honest Jack was surprised. He was almost sure he had been stood up. Yet there Blaez was... No wearing Green. Ya know. Jack could understand him not wearing the suit in battle but come on, it's tradition to wear your ranger color at all times. Then again, Blaez never was one for the traditions of the Rangers or their uniformity. Jack new from the start Blaez would be the lone wolf of the group, not that he minded, every group needs a loner.

"Yeah... Thanks for coming man. I appreciate you takein you taken time out of your day to meet with me... Something tells me you don't want to beat around the bush so I'll just cut to the chase. First of all this isn't about you leaving the meeting...Not exactly at least. It's more that..." Jack found himself looking out over the tall buildings of San Malarus..."We're.... Friends right?''
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Green (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 7:34 pm

So it was about the last meeting...figures, it was a mistake to join the rangers, Blaez and Jack would never agree with how the world should be"Yeah, i guess...."He would reply, it didn't sounded like Blaez was liking were this conversation was going, but he had to deal with Jack right now... Maybe it really was a mistake to join the rangers...

"So what?"He would glare at Jack"I just don't agree with you, that's all, alright?"He sighed and remained in silence for a brief moment"Do i have to agree with you in everything now?"He would frown at Jack.

Last edited by Blaez_Wynter on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Green (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:02 pm

Jack would turn to look at Blaez, his expression unreadable, he sighed and let Blaez get it all out. He would cringe for a moment before turning back to the edge and letting out a contented sigh."Whew! OK! That is a HUGE load off my shoulders man! Aha.. WOW! Here I thought you were mad at me. Like I had done something different or wrong to you man... I... WOW!" Jack let out another laugh before turning back to Blaez and flashing him a happy smile.

"Blaez... I told you this isn't about you walking away from the meeting. I told you then and I'll say it again. You're the one in charge of what you do. Personaly. I'm glad you don't agree with me. If I only surrounded myself with people who agreed with me I'd never grow as a leader. I was just worried that you were upset with me... cus we never hang out anymore man."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Green (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:31 am

"Well... if wasn't for me everyone would be agreeing with you on the team."He shrugged, he had the feeling that Kazuya was divided... He wasn't sure if people not disagreeing with Jack was that they didn't wanted to oppose him or they just really agreed with him, he really hoped it was the latter, the rangers have to form opinions on their own in order to grow as a team, not that it was his problem...

"I'm just busy with this whole angel thing you know?"He would explain to Jack why he wasn't hanging out very often with him, it wasn't a lie, but a lot was missing"I've been doing some investigation on my own, alright?"He said as he approached the red ranger.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Green (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:53 am

"You'd... actually be surprised Blaez. The rangers don't all blindly agree with me. Each of them have ideals all their own and dreams they want to fallow. We all agree and disagree on different things. That's what makes us a great team. We disagree and balance each other out, but at the end of the day we're all friends." Jack would smile as Blaez came to join him at the railing.He and Blaez were about as opposite as you can get... though. He saw Blaez as a stabilizing agent in his life. The level head to his madness.

"Well... I'm glad to hear you've been doing your homework heh...." Jack paused for a moment and looked out over the city. His next words had to be said perfectly"Charles and Mae did not join Miss.Divine... They wanted to meet other angels before making a decision... and I support them fully, even if they chose not to join Miss.Divine. That goes for you to. No matter what, we're comrades and friends. I want you to know that..."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Green (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:37 pm

He didn't looked worried about Mae and Charles joining another angel, the angel probably didn't told him what he has to do in order to advance a wish... Maybe it was better like that"So they haven't decided yet?I guess i'm not the only one then..."That was a big lie, he was following Israfel, and honestly he liked the angels wish.

"You're looking at the city a lot..."He would stare at the city too, for his surprise it was a nice view, but he wasn't there to appreciate it"Is something bothering you Jack?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Green (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:10 pm

Jack looked down at the citystreets below and let out a small sigh. Bothering him? Yeah... You could say something was bothering him. It's been bothering him sense he first got his persona... and now that it's been reborn as Megazord... The feeling only got more intense. "It's just... Some times I wonder if I'm strong enough. Protecting the people of this city is my number one priority, it always has been and it always will be. I'm a power ranger after all... but... In the show the good guys always have a mystic wizard or some army general telling them what to do and giving them giant robots and guns and swords and... My talk with Miss.Divine finally hit it home that... We're all there is. If we fail, the world falls. I'm the leader... The Red... And that scares me. It scares the ever loving shit out of me that if I fail... it's not just my life on the line. Your life is at risk to... Just like Nilo's was." Jack would chuckled to himself as he leaned on the railing a little more and let the breeze flow through his hair.

"I would die a million times before I saw one more person get hurt because of this stupid war..."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Green (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 4:17 pm

Protecting others... Blaez's reasons were so much different from that, he was fighting for himself, it was cowardice if you think about it, he didn't cared as long he was able to keep his freedom, he was willing to die for it, and even for his friends freedom, but he couldn't care less about stranger's freedom or lives"...I can take care of myself, you don't have to worry about me."He said with a cocky grin on his face, Blaez was a bit overconfident in his own skills sometimes.

"I will be honest, at first i didn't liked that you picked this place for us to talk, but now i'm kinda glad you did."He paused for a while to take a deep breath"I don't know, i guess it's calm here..."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Green (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:08 pm

Jack would chuckle and rub his tired eyes... He... yeah... he was tired. His eye's really showed it. Times like this were so few and far between. When he could stop being the happy jumping ball of energy that was the Red Ranger... and be the tired war weary leader that was Jack. At times he felt the weight of the world on his shoulders. What if he messed up? What if he made the wrong call? He might get someone hurt... or... Nilo... Jack let out a sigh and looked to Blaez with a wry smile. "I know you can handle yourself... That's why I count on you to watch my back. Keep me from getting to far gone in my little make believe worlds. I'm glad you like it though. This spot I mean... I come here to think... To just, get away from it all. Ya know?... Helps me gather myself."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Green (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:12 pm

He would simply reply Jack by nodding, Jack looked tired... That was surprising, he was so energetic all the time, Blaez never thought he would see their leader like that, it almost made him feel bad for considering to leave the rangers... almost. The truth is, Jack never needed Blaez, he had the other rangers to back him up"You have the others to count on, you know?"He said patting Jack's back"They are more reliable than i am..."

Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Green (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:20 pm

"Mae is a good bro, Kaz will hang off every word I say, Charles'll just stand there and be quiet, Nagisa a good foil but I get the impression she doesn't really care all that much and Quinn... well they're a lot like me....You're different." Jack would smile and return Blaez's pat. "You and I are polar opposites... I need someone like you at my side... But I think we both know why we're having this talk. It's been a long time coming." Jack would smile and reach into his pocket and pull out a green version of his morpher. With a smile he would hand it to Blaez.

"Just remember.... No mater what we're friends, and the green helmet will always be yours..."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Green (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:38 pm

"At least we can agree that we are very different"He said with a light smile on his face, he didn't hated Jack, nobody could hate someone that friendly, Jack was just too childish at times.Jack was slowly maturing without losing his optimism, that was good, optimism wasn't for Blaez though, he liked to have a more realistic view of the world.

Jack handed him a green weird looking device, he had no idea of what it was(Probably something ranger related), but it was a gift so he would keep it"Uhm...Thanks Jack, i wish i had something for you..."He would shrug"I just hope we can beat Thesis quickly, i have a few problems to solve..."His rebel persona and his lack of any ambition for his future were bothering him more and more as the time passed... Maybe it was supposed to be like that.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Green (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:59 pm

"You taking the time to hear me ramble like an idealistic idiot was gift enough... It's... It's a morpher by the way. You strap it to your wrist and slide your Tarot Card into it to summon your persona with style, hehe." Jack would chuckle to him self at Blaez's obvious confusion. He'd have to show Blaez some Sentai soon. Something that was "Super Serial" just like Blaez.... Jetman?... Yeah probably Jetman.

"Ya know Blaez. My plan is to gather the angels together to finish Thesis once and for all. So we might end up fighting side by side after all... Though... I do have one question that I do need answered... If it came down to it, to us..." Jack would turn and look Blaez square in the eyes, his expression hard and serious, yet friendly and full of a brotherly compassion,"Could you kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Green (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green (Blaez)   Green (Blaez) Empty

Back to top Go down

Green (Blaez)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next