Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
How's everyone copeing. (open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
How's everyone copeing. (open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
How's everyone copeing. (open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
How's everyone copeing. (open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
How's everyone copeing. (open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
How's everyone copeing. (open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
How's everyone copeing. (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
How's everyone copeing. (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
How's everyone copeing. (open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

How's everyone copeing. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

How's everyone copeing. (open) Empty
PostSubject: How's everyone copeing. (open)   How's everyone copeing. (open) EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:59 am

How's everyone copeing. (open) A6e63d70b0d307a22a4da8a8e6daa559_square_fullsize
Avitar

{SnarkySentai has logged on}

[SnarkySentai]:OK! So! Open message to all those from Zela that got kicked out cus of that freak sand stuff... Anyone know anything about it? Cus I'm kinda liven out of a box over here and want to know who I talk to about getting the beach out of our school.
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

PostSubject: Re: How's everyone copeing. (open)   How's everyone copeing. (open) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:42 pm

>BloodBones has entered the chat<

BloodBones: Know anything about it? Nah man. I know nothing about it. I was just coming back from the dorms after a long day of working my butt off. Wanna to crash you know? But nope, sand decides to cramp up my space. So I've been sitting about under a bridge somewhere trying to figure out exactly what you want to know...getting the damn sand out of the place. I would sure like my bed right about now. Know what I mean?

>Something is strange about the writing. Could this one potentially be high or drunk? In any case, you have a bite from someone...<
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: How's everyone copeing. (open)   How's everyone copeing. (open) EmptyMon May 11, 2015 9:19 am

Avitar

[SnarkySentai]: Dude! You found vacant bridge to live under? Lucky. All I have is a box. Luckily I had this library card or I wouldn't have been able to log in. But yeah if ya know anything about how we can get our freaken beds back that would be lovely.
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

PostSubject: Re: How's everyone copeing. (open)   How's everyone copeing. (open) EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:16 pm

BloodBones: Lucky? I dunno. I just get myself in enough trouble to know which bridges to run too. A sad case perhaps, but it works out for crap like this. Wish I had a box though. I just got a small bag of stuff. At least with a box I can like have more stuff with me, but nope. Luckily phone works for now and since this bridge is near a nice spot, internet is okay just a bit wonky at times. I gotta figure out what to do about charging this beast though....but I digress. Wha waz I talkin' about? Oh yeah! Bed.

Sp like all I can think of is going back to the source of the problem. Go surfin' and divin' in the sand, find the plug and drain the place, you know? I ain't too fond of being booted out of mah territory, so let me know what you think. Perhaps we can meet up somewhere and do somefink about this ya? Provide you trust someone on the net you met.....

>The writing is still odd, but the person on the other end seems stable enough to be serious....maybe...<
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: How's everyone copeing. (open)   How's everyone copeing. (open) EmptyMon May 18, 2015 12:31 pm

Avitar

[SnarkySentai]: Dude! The internet is full of friends that you just havn't met yet! YOu can trust everyone you meet on the net! Like just a few weeks ago I ordered this set of RangerKeys online from a guy on Ebay, but when the package arrived the box was just full of rocks... Can you believe that? Free Rocks! It was awesome. So Yeah I would be totally game for a bit of sand diving, especially if it helps me get my bed back. .
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

PostSubject: Re: How's everyone copeing. (open)   How's everyone copeing. (open) EmptyWed May 20, 2015 9:43 pm

BloodBones: Heh. I’d have to disagree with you there. The webs are full of crooks, but we can have this debate at another time. If you enjoyed the rocks than good for ya. You know what guy? I kinda of like your attitude. Tell ya what, since we both go to the school let’s meet in front of the gates and due the sand diving thing, ya? Claim our shit back n’ all. I am free most of the time? Whatzzza good……

Damn it! Hang on.

>The one on the other end goes away for a moment before returning.<

BloodBones: Sorry about that. Stupid trucks upstairs messed things up a bit. Had wait for them to pass. Anyway, whata time for you to meet at the school?

>The response is full of errors, but the person on the other end is indeed serious about reclaiming stuff and meeting. Such an odd person…<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's everyone copeing. (open)   How's everyone copeing. (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

How's everyone copeing. (open)
Page 1 of 1