Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Takeing in a stray (Quinn)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Takeing in a stray (Quinn) Empty
PostSubject: Takeing in a stray (Quinn)   Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:30 am

Welp!... Times were kinda tough for old Personanger Red... Ever sense that primordial attack the school had... well... become a litter-box big enough for the Red Lion... Not that Jack had really minded that much. He was perfectly happy with the school closing down for an extended period of time. It would give him plenty of time to lock himself in his room and power through some of the shows he had been missing thanks to his new carrier as a Persona User.... But then they just HAD to evacuate the dorms to! He even had to leave his collectables behind!... All he managed to snag before they tossed him and the rest of the students out was his ranger suit, one boken, and a few sets of street cloths... not the best situation to be in... But he was determined to make the best of it!

First he tried to move back in with his parents.... But after his father added the stipulation that quote,"Under this household, there will be no talk of 'Rangers' or superheros,"... Jack couldn't get out of there fast enough... Next he tried shacking up with Old man Oliver, the janitor and proprietor of the ranger club. After a few nights of his constant snoring and poor hygiene drove him out... Mr.Oliver was fun to hang out with... but terrible to live with.

Next he tried calling up some of his loyal Rangers to help him out. Nagisa said something about needing to be "Shippable"... Now Jack knew what shipping was... and he wept for Poor Blaez. Charles seemed rather adamant that he couldn't help. Funny thing... Jack could have sworn he heard Mae talking in the back ground during the phone call...

Thus we find the proud Red Ranger in his new home...a box on the side of the road near the theme park just to make sure he could still get to work... Jack sighed as he sat in his box. He just finished making his sign though.

"Will Fight The Forces Of Evil For Food."

.... It was gunna be a good day.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Takeing in a stray (Quinn)   Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:08 pm

They hadn't been home for a few hours, visiting the big top for a little bit, watching the acts. The entire place made them feel like they could do something like it someday, but of course it might never happen. The thought of doing the acts was one thing, but actually doing them would be a whole different ball park. The fact that they aren't as strong as most of the people who work there, showed that they might not have a shot when it came to working under the biggest top. Walking out and turning the corner, they would open their parasol and begin to walk down the street towards their car. The skirt was the choice today, mostly because it was too hot to be wearing pants in the first place. They'd pass a beggar, not wanting to look down because they didn't have money. Though this specific beggar did look different from once glance. Turning to face the person, Quinn would sigh, laughing a bit after taking in the sight. "What are you doing you nerd?" Jack, of course; and he was trying to sell his ranger services, why would they expect more. "Wait... The dorms got shut down... Oh my gods, you haven't been living here have you?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Takeing in a stray (Quinn)   Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:08 pm

Jack sat in his box peacefully humming the theme tune to Featherman Zeo. His box, or as he liked to call it, "The temporary Personanger HQ," Was nothing more then a large CRT Tv box that he had colored red with a crayon. He sat the box so the opening was pointed up so he would be protected on all sides in case of an invasion of tiny mole men... Or rats... that happened a few times... Good thing Jack developed an immunity to rabies thanks to Gao. Ether way he has happily humming a tune to himself to pass the time as he waited for the Poker Game that was happening over at Sticky Jim's refrigerator box later. Jack lost twelve bottle caps in the last game as was determined to win them back!

However his humming was interrupted by the a familiar accusing, yet soft and friendly voice. "Oh! Hey Quinn! Hows it goin? Been a while huh?" Jack would smile happily up at quin as he crouched in his box.

"Hmmm No... Not here exactly... Yesterday I was over on the corner of Walton and Grape, but turns out that's Stabby Clyde's corner, you can guess how he got his nickname heh. Well turns out Stabby Clyde doesn't like to share and so now I'm here! But yeah... Sense Zela closed down I've been liven the whole "Hakuna Matata" life style... Gatta say it's not so bad once you get used to it. Oh where are my manners? Please come in come in!" Jack wold scoot to a corner of his box to make just enough room for Quinn "Is there anything I can get for you? Cup of Rain water? Day old Can of chili?"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Takeing in a stray (Quinn)   Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:06 pm

Their eye would twitch ever so slightly as they tried to process what Jack was telling them. Once he would scoot over, they would step in, sliding down until they were shoulder to shoulder with him. The box was pretty big but they did take up the entire thing together, especially with the parasol over both of their heads. "Why didn't you call me? You've seen my house, you know I have enough space for you." It was true, their house was two acres with three floors, it would catch anyone's attention. They didn't show it on the outside, but their family wasn't middle classed at all. Though they didn't act like a spoiled brat, nor did any of their siblings, since they were taught the value of money early on. "Alright, get up. You staying at my house." Standing up themself, Quinn would hold out their hand and help him stand himself. Not taking no for an answer, they would only give him a second to grab his sign and his box, still holding onto his hand as they would pull him towards the car they had waiting for them. "Sorry but I gots to make sure you don't live on the street, no friend of mine should have to."

Once arriving at the car, they would notice that they were still holding his hand, letting go and saying a quick apology. Opening the door, and waiting for him to get in before closing the parasol and stepping in. "Where to Quinny?" They would sigh as they buckled themself in. "Just go home Kyle, I'm too tired to do the rest of my errand." It wasn't a fancy car, just a black four door, but the driver did make it seem more like it was a limousine. The car would start moving as they gave themself a minute to relax. "Sorry, I should have asked if you actually wanted to come, but I can't leave you on the street like that. Especially when you're living in a box. Did you know it's supposed to rain tonight? How would your box feel after that?" They'd laugh a bit, feeling a bit better knowing Jack was alright. They had called Mae, but they knew that she was alright, so Jack was the only other friend who lived there that mattered.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Takeing in a stray (Quinn)   Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:06 pm

"So how do you like my den?" Jack would ask in a sing song voice as Quinn sat down in his box. It was so pleasant to have company over. He just wish he had known in advance! He would have cleaned up a little bit first. But oh well. Can't let the minor things get to you! Jack had learned that now that he had become a home owner. That and he probably went a little insane... but mostly because he was a proud home owner now.

"Oh I wouldn't want to impose. Besides I've got all I need here! Four walls, plenty of food, Good school system, nice neighbors," As if to punctuate his point n=an empty beer bottle flew from the alleyway he sat in and smashed itself over Jack's head. He didn't seem to notice it or the blood trickling down his head though...

"And tonight I have a nice poker game to go to over at sticky-oh god what am I saying? Get me the hell out of here!" Jack would put up no resistance as Quinn pulled him to his feet and dragged him along to her waiting car... oh wow.... Quinn's hands were soft... Like... Really soft. Jack would note that their appology seemed a little... flustered? Yeah that would be the word for it if Jack had to quantify it. Without a second thought about any Jims, sticky or other wise, Jack greatfully got into the car and listened to Quinn's apology.

"No no you're alright... I'm glad you came alone when you did. Last time it rained I hid my box under a fire escape and just waited it out... it... was kinda sad now that I think about it. But, are you sure this is alright? I mean with your parents. Are you sure they'll be ok with me sta-Wait you have your own driver?...."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Takeing in a stray (Quinn)   Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:23 pm

Jack was like a child sometimes, the fact that he thought he could live out on the streets by himself with only a box and a job that honestly could not exist. "First off, my parents don't really care that much, as long as you get a change of clothes. I can have Hale clean the clothes that you have on you. If that's alright with you." They'd smile, opening up the window to air out the stale smell of the car. "Though you I'm sure I have something you can wear in my closet." The driver would laugh along with Quinn at the last comment. "You've seen my house and you're surprised that I have my own driver? Anyways, he's only supposed to drive me to school and back, but since the school is shut down for awhile, he's been driving me around town once and awhile. It's kinda fun." Placing the parasol in their lap, they would look up at the sky through the window. "Pretty sure there won't be a dull moment after tonight, since I got a new nerd under my roof." Actually taking a good look at Jack, they would notice the blood dripping down his head; unbuckling themself and pulling a handkerchief from their pocket. "What the hell? Ugh when did this happen?" Quinn would move a bit closer and focus on picking up the blood, dabbing the cloth on the red ranger's forehead.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Takeing in a stray (Quinn)   Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:22 pm

Wow! You're parents sound pretty generous, can't wait to meet them,"Jack felt himself relax into the nice cushions of the seat... It had been a while sense he felt something this soft, at least a few days. However he perked up at the prospect of clean cloths... He had just run out of clean underpants that morning and was not looking forward to reusing one of the pairs that had become food for the local rats... Wait... with clean clothes came... a-a..."Do you think I could grab a shower once we get there... My last one was in the rain and I almost got arrested for indecent exposure heh. As for wearing your cloths, so long as their red I'll wear whatever you got! Though I doubt they'd look half as cute on me as they do on you." Jack chuckled slightly to himself not even realizing the compliment the had dropped."And yeah! I wish I could have gotten my stuff from Zela first though. I would have loved to show you my collection."

"Hm?... Oh hey I'm bleeding, would ya look at that. Must have been Bottle Throwing Larry again... Bet ya can't guess how he got his nickname heh," Jack smiled and placed his hand over Quinn's and pulled it way gently. That seemed like a nice Handkerchief. Jack would hate himself if he got his blood all over it."Hey, Don't worry about it." Jack would say softly as he bit into his shirt and use a hand to tare a strip off. He quickly bandaged his head and let go of Quinn's hand"I don't want to get your handkerchief all bloody, and trust me when I say I've had much worse then this. There IS a reason I wear red you know heh."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Takeing in a stray (Quinn)   Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:01 am

They would think for a second; did they even have red anything? They had a dress that was red, and maybe a suit top with red accents, but nothing comfortable at all. Though the image of Jack wearing a dress did make them laugh a bit, they couldn't possibly think of actually doing that to him. But of course as he spoke more, the slight compliment left them a bit flustered, but they would try to brush it off quickly. "You can defiantly use the shower, not like my mom would care too much. Plus I don't share a bathroom with anyone, so no one would feel interrupted." Smiling, they would take a look out of he window, noticing their house in the distance, though they were stalled because a few birds decided to rest in the street. "And this isn't a special handkerchief, it's just one I carry around for moments like this; but if you want to be stubborn, go ahead." They'd laugh slightly, rolling up their car window in the process.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Takeing in a stray (Quinn)   Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:24 am

"The fact that it's yours makes it special enough for me to not want to get it all bloody." Jack would close his eyes and smile warmly to Quinn for a moment before his gaze turned sharp. He would pound his fist against his chest and smirk proudly"And you say that like it's a bad thing! Being stubborn just comes naturally to us Personangers! We have to be stubborn if we want to save he world heh,"

"That and you're just a thick headed Red who doesn't know when to quit... Not that there's anything wrong with that." Jack decided to ignore Golem's comment... it was for the best.

Jack would laugh gently at his own childishness for a moment before he let out a sigh of relief. "I can't thank you enough for this...  I mean... you barely know me... and yet you offer your home to me when I needed it most. Heh... I may be the one busten crime rings but between the two of us, you're the real hero here... You have a kind heart Quinn."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Takeing in a stray (Quinn)   Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:36 am

A familiar voice would ring throughout their head, her voice was anything but soft as she spoke. 'Aren't you forgettin' somethin' kid? Eheha...' Thinking for a bit, they would try to remember if there was something they had forgotten to say, something important? Then he said that word again, Persona; something that they now knew about. Smiling, they would avoid talking about that for just a little bit. "I'm no hero, I'm just some kid who's parent's have money. Plus I was meaning to ask you to sleepover since I rarely have anything else to do over the weekend." The car would begin to move as Quinn prepared to exit the car, even though they were a good three minutes away. "I know your secret by the way, Personaranger." They'd start looking out the window when they spoke, slowly turning their smiling face towards Jack. "I knew I'd find a way to figure that out, though Genovfa had to remind me of it and basically help me piece the puzzle together." The persona would laugh inside their head, not really saying much after that.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Takeing in a stray (Quinn)   Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Wait... What!? They must be talking about Golem... But how would Quinn know about persona?... The only logical explination is that Quinn also has a-...

Are you fu-... GAH! Seriously! SERIOUSLY!? Quinn has a persona?... What the actual heck man?... Dose everyone in this city just have a persona? Is that how this works? Was Jack just he only one left out of the worst kept secret of all time? Cus it was sure starting to feel that way. Ether way Jack would grow tense... This... This could be bad... What if Quinn fallowed an angel... one that might know about Jack's alliance with Miss.Divine and want to stop him from uniting the angels under one flag... This could be bad... Was Jack tricked this whole time?... Damn... He should have known this was to good to be true.

"Oh... Do you now?" Jack's voice would become slightly hard. He would slowly and subtlety slide his hand into his box trying to grasp his Boken in case things went south "And what secret might that be?..."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Takeing in a stray (Quinn)   Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:28 pm

"Well of course I have the same power as you, at least you hinted at it so that's what I've gathered." They'd laugh a bit as the car began to stop in front of the house, the driver giving the two a chance to exit the car before he would drive forward and into the garage. "Welcome to Ayer's estate, I guess." With all their things in hand, Quinn would walk up the steps and towards the front door, opening it and stepping inside along with Jack. The inside of the house was fairly quiet, with the faint sound of Italian music playing in a room off to the side. Placing the parasol in a umbrella holder, they would smile a bit. "Oh right! I should show you around... But first maybe I should tell my parents you're here." Leading him towards the sound of the music, they would enter a fairy large study with bookshelves stacked to the second floor of the same room. A woman with a similar appearance to Quinn themself would be sitting in a chair off to the side, to which they would approach. "Ahh Quinn, you're home early." They would smile a bit at their mother, looking a Jack as they spoke. "There wasn't much to do at the park. Besides, my friend Jack needs a place to stay for a bit. I was wondering if you would mind if he stayed here?" The woman wouldn't answer the question, only looking over Jack as if she was evaluating him.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Takeing in a stray (Quinn)   Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:50 am

Hmmm... that was.... frankly not the reaction of an alien assassin come to kill him... it was more the reaction of a friend who was frankly teasing him a little... But that was impossible! It was much more likely that Quinn was a shape shifting, mind reading, inter dimensional, persona user come to battle the universally known and beloved Red Personanger...Much more likely. But then again Hyde is an intergalactic bounty hunter, and Charles is emperor of an evil galactic empire and the two of them seem pretty fine, so why wouldn't Quinn be?

Even though it was the second time that Jack had seen the house, it's size gave him pause. It wasn't a huge mansion that could house a small city mind you... But Jack couldn't help but feel he was being summoned to help track down the gems of the Corona Aurora is ya know what he means hehe.... Ya don't?... Well... alright then.

"It's quite impressive," Jack's eyes would wonder the entrance hall in wonder... It had looked big on the outside but hot DIGITY did it look bigger on the inside... suddenly he felt very self conscious of his box... "That... would be a good idea... I don't want them finding me in the shower and call the cops on me... promised myself I wouldn't get arrested again. And before you ask, it was only once and it was just because apparently vigilantism is illegal... dumb laws..."

Jack would fallow Quinn where ever they went, sure to not gawk at any fancy trinkets to long lest he lose sight of them and get lost in this maze of a home. Upon seeing Quinn's mother, Jack became even more confused as to Quinn's biological gender. They resembled their mother quite a bit... did that mean Quinn was biologically female?.... Eh... in the end it didn't matter. What did matter was the sharp, pointed gaze that Quinn's mother shot through Jack... He felt like she was judging him... Testing his worth with just a glance... Not uh... Not good. But then again, this was Jack we're talking about here, he won't lose his nerve that easily.

"Heh, It is very nice to meet you Miss.Quinn's Mother, my name is Jack Carter Rannells. Sense Zela had that freak accident that I have no involvement with whatsoever, I've been roughing it on the streets and well... Quinn here offered me a place to stay for a bit. I'm not expecting you to just take me in for free mind you, I'll be more then happy to offer my services in anything you need. Be it cooking, cleaning, battling the forces of evil in your team of Featherman Rangers, gardening, doing the laundry... Or really anything you need!"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Takeing in a stray (Quinn)   Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:56 pm

The woman would continue to stare at Jack, doing anything but avoiding eye contact with him. In a split second her attitude would change, laughing a bit as she clapped her hands together. “Of course, a friend of theirs is allowed here anytime; and don’t be so formal, just call me Maxine.” They would laugh a bit, pushing a piece of hair out of their face. “Sorry, it’s just amusing to watch people freak when they think she does that.” The sound of two laughing children could be heard in the distance, but soon entered the room quickly. Two little kids who resembled Maxine and Quinn entered, running around Jack before the one would hide behind their older sibling. One of the kids was dressed in an outfit that was casual enough, while the other wore a dress that screamed ‘don’t play in the dirt.’ “Well look who it is. Jack, this is Sidney, and my beautifully dressed brother over there is Skylar.” Sidney, who was hiding behind Quinn would step out and take a look at the red ranger, giving that same judging look the mother had given him not two minutes before.

“This is Quinn’s boyfriend? Can’t be, they couldn’t get one if they tried.” Skylar would punch their brother in the arm, holding out his hand to shake it with Jack’s. “Ignore the brute; he hasn’t had his nap today.” Skylar went to push his brother but fell on the ground quickly. “I’m no brute, I’m as strong and brave as the red ranger.” Without another word, they would begin to chase each other out of the room and up the stairs. No sooner, a tom-boyish girl would enter through the way the boys exited; not looking close to Quinn at all, with black hair and darker eyes. She’d catch a quick glimpse of Jack, muttering a quick sentence before continuing on and out the other exit of the room. “That was Harley. You probably won’t see much of her around here.” After taking a moment, they would curtsy towards their mother before leading Jack up two flights of stairs, to a room at the end of one of the many hallways the house had. Opening the door, they would step in and allow him to enter too. The room didn’t scream ‘Rich person lives here,’ but it didn’t look cheap either.

The walls were filled with posters of various anime’s and tv shows that weren’t all that popular to begin with. They would point towards a door in the far corner from where they both stood. “Bathroom is right there, take ya time. I’ll try to find you something red that isn't a dress, unless you want one.” Laughing, they would take the box out of his hands, placing it on the floor outside their room before closing the door behind it. “Lidia will wash those and return them, don’t worry.” Without another word, they would walk over to two sliding doors, opening up to a closet full of clothes that each gender could get away with wearing, as well as some that were considered gender specific . Picking out a pair of red pajama bottoms and a red t-shirt, they would close the door, placing the clothes on the doorknob of the door. "I left some clothes on he doorknob, it's the most I have in red at the moment." They would sit on their bed, pulling out their phone and checking their tumblr feed. The bathroom he was in was also not cheap looking either, the shower was probably bigger than any one Jack himself had ever been in.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Takeing in a stray (Quinn)   Takeing in a stray (Quinn) EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:43 am

Jack felt himself relax and loosen for the third time that day... Quinn's mom was indeed a kind and gentle woman! In spite of her hard and frightening demeanor. GOOD! That's good. Cus even after spending one minute back inside the luxury known as "A/C and a roof" Jack didn't think he could go back to the horrors of the street... You win this round Sticky Jim... But Jack will be back for those bottle caps... MARK THESE WORDS! "Sigh... I can't thank you enough Maxine... This is... more then I could ever ask for. If you ne-"

Jack was cut off by the all to familiar sound of the laughter of children. Two young boys entered the room, from a glance they looked to be brothers, yet they couldn't have seemed more different. One looked like Jack's kind of kid! Few scabs, little dirty, mussy hair, Obviously a kid who knows how to play! The other one... Eh... Looked like he was a bit to prim and proper but hey! Who knows, might be the life of the party!

.... wait Boyfriend? AHA! SO Quinn was female!... Er.... wait... now that he thought about it that really didn't prove anything... DRAT! Back to square one.... Wait... Jack should be reacting now shouldn't he...."W-What? N-No! I'm uh... Just a f-friend!" Jack's face would turn as red as the box he was holding. He would then turn to Quinn for some backup here...

Before he could really process the comment about being brave and strong like Him, what other red ranger could the kid POSSIBLY be talking about, the two children ran off... only to be replaced by the biggest ball of sunshine ever!..."You have some interesting siblings...." Jack said in response to Harley. He would bow to Maxien end utter another short thank you before fallowing Quinn back to their room.

Jack had to say... he was Quite impressed... Quinn may not have looked it but they had quite the collection of anime memorabilia. Not the cheep stuff ether, obscure stuff! Jack had to stand and admire her collection for a moment"Desert Punk, .hack//, eva... Samurai Flamenco?... My my my Quinny... You seem to be into the more obscure stuff... I am quite impressed! As for the dress, sorry but I only wear dresses on Tuesdays," Jack would say this last part as if he were stating the fact that the sky was blue...

He would nod to Quinn's instructions only half paying attention to them. He was far more interested in the bathroom and by extension the shower. "Great! I'll be out before you can say Toy Boat five times fast!" Like the rest of the house the bathroom was HUGE! However! Jack would have time to admire that later! Right now he had a weeks worth of grime to scrub off!

IT'S WASHEN TIME!!

Shower scene :

Jack sighed in content as he stepped out of the rather large and impressive shower. He began to dry himself while humming the Featherman Mission Megadrive theme to himself quietly... However.... he remembered something rather important... he was naked... Where did Quinn say they put his clothes? Intent on curing his nakeitivity. Jack would wrap his red( What other color would it be?) towel around his waist and stuck his head out of the bathroom door.

"Ey Quinn, where did you put those clothes for me again?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeing in a stray (Quinn)   Takeing in a stray (Quinn) Empty

Back to top Go down

Takeing in a stray (Quinn)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next