Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary   Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:50 am

Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary Quinn_10

Map Key:

When Quinn Ayers and their allies walked through the Mirror, they would see what appeared to be a forest, dense and thick, with grass and mushrooms rising higher than they were, easily as big as houses. The place looked colorful, but it was in a way that was surreal, and was rather unsettling, like the wonder that could be brought from this world was a double-edged sword, willing to swallow anyone unfortunate enough to find what lurked within. Inside however, they could see that the place crawled with Shadows, all of which were not friendly and ready to strike Quinn were they to get the chance. Why did this world take the form of such a dangerous place? Quinn could see nearby small stands holding up what appeared to be figures that looked like them, only made in natural materials like sticks and leaves, akin to a scarecrow. As they looked around, a voice trailed to their ears from the depths of this forest, one that sounded suspiciously familiar to everyone with them...

Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary Wonder10

"This world suits someone like me. It's a world where only I can judge it and have complete control over what is real, what is normal and what should be allowed. The other world is so set in stone that I can't do anything to change it no matter how hard I try. Maybe it's because I am so weak, and have to rely on others. I am too indecisive to lead and I am too frail to strike it out on my own, so I have to run. Running is all I have in this world, or I perish to whatever is against me..."

The voice of Quinn Ayers echoed to them, saying words of true despair and fear. It mirrored the inner workings of Quinn themselves, only now, it was darker and tainted by something. Could Quinn understand themselves what it meant; could any of their allies figure it out? Quinn had long been concealing various things, and they may find that in this dungeon, those secrets may not be able to be kept much longer. Walking into this forest would reveal wonders and terrors that many would not be able to understand, that many could not grasp, and that some they may not want to admit. But it had to be done. It was a trial, and if Quinn could overcome it, they may find what they are looking for, albeit not in a way they hope...
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary   Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:34 am

As they stepped through the mirror with uncertainty resting close by, they would be brought to a world that resembled something from a dream. Once Nagisa and Jack had entered as well, Quinn would hear the voice of someone they had heard everyday. Was that their inner-self, screaming for attention? "But that's not-" That's right, this was the voice of their shadow, and denying it right now might not be the best idea. "Alrighty guys! Thanks for coming to this 'View all of Quinny's secrets show!' Just a reminder that we do not mention anything said in here, nor do we hate Quinn for it. It would be nice if these rules would be followed, since this already looks like it's going to be hard." Smiling a bit, they would begin to slowly walk out of the block, moving south from where they had started. Why a forest, and why one that didn't even look right at all?

Of course when they had received the message from an unknown sender, they were a bit hesitant to believe it. Of course a mirror appearing in the velvet room calling out to them was a bit of a stretch. But after entering and seeing the thing themself, they could tell it was the real deal. The 'Powerful Presence,' must have been that of their shadow, since there wasn't any other explanation for now; but shadows represented the held back feelings they had, so why did it choose their lack in power? Sure they did wish that they had more power to do a lot of things, like change society, or to at least protect the things they loved, but it's not like power came in vending machines.

Even so, being powerful wasn't their only concern, especially since there were more pressing matters going on in their head. They also didn't want to control the world, just change it for the better, especially since the way that world worked was not perfect at all. Maybe they did have those feelings and barely knew about them, which would explain why they ignored them enough to make them form this. Was that even possible? Ignoring feelings that you barely knew you had. All they knew was that the two that had followed them would know things that they had never spoken to anyone ever, and that scared them a bit. That's why they set the group boundaries, because of the fear that Jack might take something said here to heart. Moving back to focusing on the challenge in front of them, they would begin to through a path with a few turns, hitting the last turn at a fork as they moved towards a shadow. This shadow was guarding a door, and as they reached it, they would hope the other two were with them.

Stats:

Actions Taken:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary   Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:13 am

WELL!... That was.... Wired to say the least. Jack wasn't sure how most people got contacted by the velvet room but he was pretty damn sure it was't by tossing a god damned rock at you with a note on it mere moments after you walk in. That's just rude. Oh well. At the time Jack was rather confused about the whole ordeal, and now that he's had some time to get used to the idea... He's still really confused about it. It was due to this confusion that Jack brought Nagisa along for this mission, sense it tended to be Nagisa that explained things when Jack was confused.

What confused Jack most was the fact that they were going to go through the mirror to face the shadows... He had always thought the mirror was for that Yu guy so he could maintain his Beatles hair... No not you Yu... That's what I said, Yu! No I was not talking about you I was talking TO you about Yu... Wait who's on first? (Badum psssh) Ether way he was the second through the mirror into after Quinn. Thaaaaaaat's when the weird stuff started to happen.

"Quinn..." What ever that voice was it sounded a whole lot like Quinn, and it wasn't good. After a few one sided conversations with "For the sake of keeping things not confusing we will from hence on forth refer to as Dave"... Yes I mean Yu... No not...Ah! Never mind! Dave just told Jack that sometimes When somone's emotions get to powerful they can end up making an uber strong shadow that represents those suppressed emotions. "So... That's how you feel. I never would have guessed. Also why a forest? This place is meant to represent your inner turmoil... so I guess you hate trees? Ether way I think you should lead this mission. This is obviously a character episode so I'll step back and let you take charge today Rainbow Ranger! But first.... Lets Morph and take this dungeon on in style!" Jack would charge to the front of the pack and put his morpher on his wrist.

"It's Morphen time! Calling on my Inner Self!" Jack would press a button on his morpher and strike a pose before quickly tarring off his tare away street cloths to revile his already donned suit underneath. How he hid the fact that he was wearing the helmet and gloves under street cloths is a mystery akin to the origins of life and how peel off a sticker without ripping it."Alright Guys! Lets do this!" Jack would shout  as he fallowed after Quinn.

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary   Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 pm

Nagisa felt uneasy the moment she set foot inside that mirror. Everything around her was surreal and strange, it was as if the laws of physic didn't apply to this place. She understood that this wasn't going to be an easy mission, perhaps it would be the hardest one yet but she couldn't back down, not now. She scanned her surroundings even without her powers she could tell that shadows were probably hiding somewhere within the deep woods ready to ambush them. And then Quinn's voice was heard and Nagisa froze in place. This world was formed from Quinn's deepest thoughts, their subconsciousness and hidden desires, even they were probably unable to recognize the shadow's words as their own thoughts but it didn't matter. They had to stop it or else Quinn would have to pay the price.

She realized that at some point she would have to go through the same ordeal Quinn was now enduring and wondered if she could trust someone enough to let them see her true self as well as a part of her mind she didn't even dare to explore. She didn't know Quinn, she had only met them briefly after all, but they seemed like a nice person, certainly not the type of someone who would stab you in the back or abandon you. If Nagisa was correct about them it could only mean that her inner self would be far worse since she wasn't even half as kind and nice as Quinn seemed  to be.

"Let's not ponder on that. We can question the creature once we encounter it. For the moment we should be on our guard and advance forward. I get the feeling that staying in the same place might prove lethal. I'm sure that with Quinn's power we will locate it in now time we just have to get in the right position. Whatever happens make sure we don't separate and save your stamina for the thing mimicking Quinn, my gut tells me it will be a hard battle." She advised the rest of the team. Even though she wasn't the leader she felt that she had to warn them as well, after all Jack seemed like a reckless guy and Quinn... they could easily lose their cool in this stressful situation. Just by imagining it Nagisa felt a shiver on her back, having all your secrets laid bare in frond of others. That was an ordeal she wouldn't want to face

Actions
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary   Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 5:23 pm

Shadows are Blocking the Doorway

Graceful Maiden:

Golden Beetle:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary   Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 6:21 pm

"Analysis coming up, don't let up on it, and make sure to stay safe."

Stats:

Actions Taken:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary   Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 6:45 pm

"Alright guys! Let's get started! Calling on my inner self! Come forth! MEGAZORD!" Jack slammed his tarot card into the morpher on his wrist shattering it and summoning Megazord to his side. "Give me a boost Pal!"

"Right! Feel your soul rise!"

Stats:

Passives :

Action:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary   Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 6:52 pm

"Keep your guard up at all costs. Any reckless moves will costs us dearly." Nagisa advised as she summoned her persona, in an instant Theotokos appeared next to her.

Stats
Spoiler:

Passives
Spoiler:

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary   Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 7:36 pm

Graceful Maiden:

Golden Beetle:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:

Counter Chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary   Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:01 pm

Graceful Maiden:

Golden Beetle:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary   Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:06 pm

"First one is weak to wind and the second one is weak to earth. Genovefa is healing you all, and your attacks won't miss!"

Stats:

Actions Taken:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary   Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:23 pm

"Noted!" Jack would strong arm the two attacks coming in from the beetle, they hurt a lot less then he would have thought."Lets take these things out as fast a possible! Megazord! Fire all funnels! Dinamic.... HELL STORM!"

Stats:

Passives :

Action:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary   Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:53 pm

"Nice work Quinn. Now let's destroy those shadows and move on." Nagisa replied as she began her attack.

Stats
Spoiler:

Passives
Spoiler:

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary   Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:05 pm

Graceful Maiden:

Golden Beetle:

Chance Time:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary   Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:14 pm

"YES! Let's keep it up guys! We're one step closer to kicking my shadow in the face!"

Stats:

Actions Taken:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary   Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn's Twisted Sanctuary
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next