Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Corner Guitarist (Quinny) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Corner Guitarist (Quinny) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Corner Guitarist (Quinny) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Corner Guitarist (Quinny) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Corner Guitarist (Quinny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Corner Guitarist (Quinny) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Corner Guitarist (Quinny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Corner Guitarist (Quinny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Corner Guitarist (Quinny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Corner Guitarist (Quinny)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quinny

Quinny

Corner Guitarist (Quinny) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corner Guitarist (Quinny)   Corner Guitarist (Quinny) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:51 pm

It took them more than a few moments to figure out what the Dj was talking about, not even realizing they had mentioned having a persona. "A person in your head...?" Were they crazy, like hearing voices and stuff? 'Wow you're kinda dense kid, heha...' They felt their eye twitch at the persona's interruption, probably making it seem like it was directed at the girl. 'Shut up yo- Oh!' Their face would light up as they finally figured out what she meant, laughing a bit at their own stupidity. "You mean a persona; you have one too?" That could have been bad if it was someone else who didn't have one, but what are the odds they would find someone with the same power just like that? "You have to tell me what yours can do. I've been waiting forever to find someone else with it that wasn't one of my friends yet."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Corner Guitarist (Quinny)   Corner Guitarist (Quinny) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 12:33 pm

So DJ was right! But um... Now what? Quinny sounded, like, happy and all. Hm, well, aight! DJ was stoked she found someone nice with persona too! DJ didn't know a lot of people with them... And the ones she did know where all at the circus when hell happened... Hm... DJ wondered if everyone with persona where nice like them... Suspicions! But eh, Quinny seemed to nice to be mean.

"Um... DJ and Tamara can, like, shoot musical wind and heal." the DJ said with a nod of her head, smirking at the sillyness of how it sounded. Honestly, everything was so video gamey sounding, it was funny. But eh, who was DJ to say anything about the Universe's unknowingnest... Yaaah, deep sounding shiz.

"Mm... But DJ thinks we can do more... But DJ hasn't done anything... She'd been in the hospital yo... Ain't fun." DJ said with a light laugh, a cheery expression across her face. She seemed perfectly fine... Not like she really needed to be in a hospital for any real reason. Though, DJ's stage mask covered the unease she felt almost constantly... The song that played endlessly send shivers down DJ's spine... It was all so weird...
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Corner Guitarist (Quinny)   Corner Guitarist (Quinny) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:35 pm

Musical wind and heal? Mae could use fire and also heal allies, so maybe her persona worked like the Dj’s a bit. Besides the musical part, they might have to see that to fully understand it without overthinking it. “Well, Genovefa and I can like find weaknesses and I guess talk to people in my head? I still don’t understand it much, but I know I’m some sort of tactical support, like they have in games sometimes?” That was a fun idea; maybe they were a character in a game that someone was playing. But of course they weren’t the main character since playing a tactical support would be boring, so of course the must be a side character, but it was still a cool thought. There might be fan art and posters of them outside of this ‘game’ they were apparently in. Maybe Jack was the main character? If so, whoever is playing must really be trying to set them up… “Hey so have you been in any of those rifts around town yet?”
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Corner Guitarist (Quinny)   Corner Guitarist (Quinny) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:41 am

Hm hm... So, Quinny could like, do cool stuff! That'd be zeta useful to know an enemies weakness, yo... It'd be kinda hard to, like, try and do that yo self... Quinny seemed cool though. It'd be nice to have her around... Being alone kinda sucked... And it was zeta dangerous to do anything with them scary things alone... DJ almost bit the dust if it wasn't Oki... And they where in a whole group! Eesh...

"... Nope. DJ's been in the hospital sense she got Tamara... The circus was attacked by ol' Blood Bag real bad... His blood kinda made Tamara or somethin... It's waaaay confusin' yo..." the DJ said with a light sigh, musing over the experience again... It was all so sureal... Like, it felt like it was a dream or something...
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Corner Guitarist (Quinny)   Corner Guitarist (Quinny) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 2:57 pm

They'd laugh a bit, feeling the wind blow a bit as they listened to her description of her awakening. It sounded confusing, but at the same time, intriguing. "Well, my awakening took place right near Lunpa Oak. There were these guardians that we beat fairly easily, but there was also this Laima thing that came out of the tree. Long story short, I got Genovefa after that." Taking out a piece of paper, they would begin to write down their own number, handing it to the girl. "If you ever need help with anything relating to that other world or Personas, you just give me a call. Sure I can't help you fight, but I can make the fight easier." Checking the time, they realized they still had a few things to do before it was time to go home. "Well look, I gots to go. But text or call me if you need anything." After saying their goodbyes, they would turn the corner and head towards their favorite store. Today had already been a productive day.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Corner Guitarist (Quinny)   Corner Guitarist (Quinny) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 7:50 pm

The DJ hummed as Quinny explained what happened during her awakening... Seemed kinda, ahm, less weird... Honestly, DJ was surprised Quinny didn't hear about the attack on the circus... It was like, a terrorist attack that turned into an evil monster attacking the circus... Hm... Maybe Quinny was just aloof? And, how did news even work here... Did news channels only detail things on their islands? But ahm, nah... That'd be a little dumb with how severe the incident was...

"... Aight, Quinny. DJ'll call ya up whenever she needs ya. Get home safe now, aight?" she'd call out after Quinny before returning to her guitar playing, keeping Quinny's number mentally in a safe. Numbers where easy for the DJ after all. Regardless, DJ stayed around for a little longer before packing up and heading home. Today was nice... Hm...

[~Exit and Thread End~]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Corner Guitarist (Quinny)   Corner Guitarist (Quinny) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Users have formed a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corner Guitarist (Quinny)   Corner Guitarist (Quinny) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corner Guitarist (Quinny)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2