Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] Empty
PostSubject: A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)]   A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:58 am

Lisa was exploring the white sandy shores of Lunapa. The first thing she noticed is the beautiful blue ocean and some sea gulls flying. Also, music? Where is the music coming from? Lisa turned her focus where the music is coming from. She likes music so Lisa is really curious where is the origin of this music. She followed it just to discover a crowd of people watching at a little girl dancing. The little girl seems to be the same age as Lisa. Lisa never saw a fellow children like her so Lisa is automatically attracted to this dancing girl. She joined the crowd of people to watch her as well. She observed the girl's movement and unfortunately, Lisa has no idea about dancing despite she is good at singing. So she poked the man beside her and asked "hey nii-san, what is that girl doing?" then she points her finger at Lune. "Oh that? that girl is dancing!" the man answered. "Dan-cing?" she asked herself looking at Lune. She processed the word by just looking at Lune while listening to the music. "Ahh Dancing must be a kind of movement that joins the rhythm of the music. Hmm, interesting." she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)]   A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:19 pm

Lune Dalamar was hopping around the sands and twirling as she danced. It wasn’t that hard for her to do it, and her arm was feeling better though they still had casts on them for now. In any event, she continued to twirl, as adults and children joined in. Maybe they were deciding to enjoy themselves after all that’s happened. For a child of middle-school age she definitely knew how to dance, well, like someone from an island. Soon after the music ended, she clapped for everyone and they chose to clap for her, to which she curtsied. “Thanks!” she said, before sitting down and massaging her feet. The sand was a bit hot so eventually the heat got to her and hurt a bit. Maybe she should wear flip flops, but then they would get all messy!
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)]   A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:18 pm

"Wow she's really good" Lisa commented on Lune's dancing. As the music stopped, Lisa clapped along with the crowd. The crowd left the scene leaving Lune and Lisa alone. Lisa was interested to meet an another person at her age especially when it's the same gender but the problem is Lisa is shy. She might lose the opportunity so Lisa walked up to Lune and tried to start a conversation with her. "ummm... hello there... M-my name is Lisa... You did great back there... haha" it sounded kinda meek but that's all she got. She was looking away at Lune due to her shy personality but still, Lisa is trying to start a conversation with this child so she can have a friend.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)]   A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:43 pm

A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] Tumblr_n9swg40ED11t8f4e9o3_500

When everyone started to disperse, she noticed the small girl that went to her and complimented her, and she smiled a bit and continued to massage her feet. “W-Well thank you. I haven’t done it in a while….I hope you liked it!” She smiled and stood up long enough to jump to a ground not full of hot sand. “Do you like dancing? I think it’s pretty fun. I like that people like it when I dance.”
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)]   A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 12:01 am

It seems that this girl is open-minded. So Lisa tried her best to be open-minded just for this girl. She desperately needs a 'girl' friend to hang out with like the other normal kids. "I loved it!" Lisa replied with enthusiasm. She really liked music and she doesn't know anything about dancing so Lune really impressed her. She was then asked that she liked dancing. "I have no idea about dancing but when I saw you doing that. I discovered dancing there but despite that, I like music though. I like to sing a lot while I draw. I'm now interested in dancing so can you teach me how to dance?" Lisa wants to learn dancing. She is kind of the clumsy type but she will do her best!
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)]   A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:40 pm

"Okay! My name's Lune. Here, cmere," she said excitedly grabbing her hand and taking her out of the nearby village and into the forest for a moment into a small less thick area of the rainforest, enough to give them space. "Dancing works best when you are aloe the first time. Then after your first day you want to practice with others! You get best at dancing when you are with people.....so, do you go to school still? I've never seen you before. Are you new?" she said, not exactly dancing herself, but eager to at least talk to her. She seemed a bit excited, almost relieved in fact to meet someone. She went through a lot, and for a while, she was stuck in her home. She missed going outside. So it was plain on her face how happy she looked.
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)]   A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptySun May 03, 2015 11:47 pm

Lisa was shocked about all the sudden dragging but she tried not to act shy so she blushed instead. This Lune girl is outgoing so she might wanna be open with her as well. Now they're in the open space of a small rainforest, there were a bunch of butterflies flying around so Lisa kinda liked it here. This should be a good mood for dancing. She was distracted by the butterflies that she didn't noticed that Lune was asking her a question. As she noticed it, she looked at Lune. "School? I don't go to school, I don't know why. I am always home so I thought that I could get some fresh air. No, I am not new. It's kinda hard to explain where I live but I live somewhere nearby." Lisa answered her question and smiled as Lune's good mood is also making her happy. Lisa was really having fun as she didn't met a young girl like her so this was a good experience for her.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)]   A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:36 pm

"Oooooh. I don't want to go to school either. I just wanna stay home and help with farming...it's way more fun. Do you farm where you live?" she asked. Looking at the butterfly as well, she smiled. "There are plenty of those here. Maybe you should move here sometime. We can be friends if you're new." She said sitting down next to her and burying her feet in nearby dirt.
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)]   A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:12 pm

"Nah, it's just a boring old house where there is nothing to do which explains why I am outside. It's so boring there, all I can do is just sing and draw" she answered then sat down as well next to Lune. As she sits, she let out a deep sigh. "*sigh* I can't move here, I want to but 'father' will not appreciate that" she said while brushing her hair with her hand. "but I would be glad to be your friend!" she said happily and smiled at Lune again. Looks like Lisa made a new friend and she is very happy to have a friend so Lisa will be looking forward to hanging out with her next time.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)]   A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:11 pm

Lune looked at her with a tilted head. "Why not? Don't you like singing though? It would go great with people dancing. Maybe you should try it one day?" she offered. It was not often she met someone who liked to sing. She would love to see someone do that with her AND help her dance. It would be so cool!
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)]   A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:15 am

"Well, I do like to sing and draw. I am just discovering new things" she said and took a step forward. "I guess i could try singing now. Just please don't laugh" she added and took a deep breath then exhaled it. She closed her eyes and cleared her mind then once she was ready. She cleared her throat and started to sing these lyrics:

"Suso ga nureta nara
kawaku no mateba ii
mizu oto wo tatete haneta

kimi ga oshiete kuretanda mou kowakunai
nigitte ite kureta kono te wo hasanakya dame da

hitori demo yuku yo tatoe tsurakutemo
minna de mita yume ha kanarazu motteku yo
minna to ga ii na minna to ga yokatta
demo mezameta asa dare mo inainda ne

mou furikaettemo dare no kage mo nai
mizu tamari dake ga hikatta
ikiteku koto sore wa tachimukatte iku koto
sore ga wakatta nara ato wa fumidasu yuuki dake

doko made mo yuku yo koko de shitta koto
shiawase to iu yume wi kanaete miseru yo
minna to hanaretemo donna ni tooku nattemo
atarashii asa ni kono boku wa ikiru yo

hitori demo yuku yo shinitaku nattemo
koe ga kikoeru yo shinde wa ikenai to
tatoe tsurakutemo yami ni tozasaretemo
kokoro no oku ni wa akari ga tomotteru yo

megutte nagarete toki wa utsuroida
mou nani ga atta ka omoidasenai kedo
me wo tojite mireba minna no waraigoe
naze ka sore ga ima ichiban no takaramono"

As she finished, she opened her eyes again and looked at Lune, smiling at her. "So do you like it? Please be honest" she asked her if she liked her singing or not. She doesn't mind if it's ugly but she will be very happy if Lune said it was beautiful. She was still blushing though but even more worse since she sang in front of somebody. She is not used to performing in front of people so that explains why she is blushing so bad.

Strength:
Music:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)]   A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:43 pm

It was not hard to see this girl was great at singing! The proof of her skill was gleaming in Lune's eyes as she looked at her in amazement. "Wow! You're really good! You have to keep singing, I bet people will love you! Have you always been able to sing so well?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)]   A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:34 pm

Lisa blushed a little bit from the compliment but she was happy that Lune loved her singing. "Thanks! Im glad you like it!" she replied. She blushed even more harder when Lune said that people will love her when she sings. "Really?" is all what she can say. She can't take many compliments because her shy personality can't take it or she will blush until her while face becomes red but on the bright side, Lune just inspired Lisa to enhance her singing skills. "Well... I do sing like that since i was very young" she answered then slowly approached Lune. She looked at her first before attacking her with a hug. "oh Lune, thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You just inspired me to sing. I never realized that my singing has a benefit not just to me but to everyone so thank you!" she said while hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)]   A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:12 pm

Lune gave a large grin. "Maybe we should practice more. How long do you plan to stay here?" she asked curiously. She had not heard such nice singing before. Maybe they could be partners! Well, only if she wanted to. It was a while since she made new friends, since ever since she went to sleep, she has had no time outside until a bit ago.
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)]   A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] EmptyMon May 25, 2015 8:07 am

Practice with Lune? Lisa thought about it. Lune seem to be harmless and all so she thinks it's safe. "Practice with you? I would love to!" she answered. Oh, she can't wait to finally practice with her! In fact, she already has a song prepared! that's why she is excited."How long? I dunno! I hope i can stay here forever! now that i met you!" she answered Lune's second question then approached Lune again, holding both of her hands. "I can't wait to practice with you! but im afraid that father might be looking for me now. So let's meet here tomorrow!" she said then let go of her hands. Lisa waves at Lune as she leaves the forest.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)]   A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)] Empty

Back to top Go down

A fellow child? [Lune(Gran)]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next