Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Fellow Experiment [ Retuo / Jackdaw ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
juantamad

juantamad

A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] Empty
PostSubject: A Fellow Experiment [ Retuo / Jackdaw ]   A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 11:03 pm

[ Retuo Sylvain, The Hanged Man  |  Jackdaw, The Devil  |  Rank 2 ]

A streak of ebony flickered, cleanly shearing a crystalline pillar on the Fields of Glass.  Several more blurs followed, cutting through the almost indestructible material with ease and precision, dicing its remnants into smaller pieces.  

Having recently awakened his Demon Weapon, Abaddon, Jack sought to further test the parasite.  Despite its steely essence, the fangs of Abaddon were incredibly lightweight, explaining his ability to wield the weapon when combined into a massive great-sword that was taller than him.  One of his first tests was against his own skin; the edges phased through him, yet inflicted the pain of being cut.

Against anything non-living, Abaddon tore through with minimal effort.  Even the durable crystalline structures in the Fields of Glass proved to be fragile against the Demon Weapon’s edge.  This certainly proved to be useful; seeing as how Jack could profit off of trading these pieces of crystal to others.

The fangs of Abaddon then split apart into halves, then each attached themselves to the back of Jack’s hands and wrists.  Finely, ever so carefully, he’d carve the shards of crystal into defined shapes- knife blades, pieces of jewelry, handheld marbles for currency.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Experiment [ Retuo / Jackdaw ]   A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 7:19 pm

Originally, Retuo had very little intention to spend his time snooping around, simply sitting on the edge of a small stump of a glass crystal, lost in thought for the most part as he stared ahead at one of the more 'unpleasant' creations of this area, a larger structure which appeared to have a dead fox-like animal trapped within it. He would probably have been content to pass his time in relative peace for a good while longer, had it not been for the distraction that came in the form of someone nearby making a bit of a ruckus. It wasn't exactly the most subtle activity to be chopping these down after all, and even more so when for the average person, doing such a thing should be a near impossible feat in the first place.

Having been pulled away from his thoughts, the amber-eyed man would after a couple moments of deliberation decide to spare some time to check out what it was all about. The outcome proved to be a somewhat unexpected one, although perhaps not entirely surprising as he did recall that the guy in question had shown some interest in the material back then. Still...

Musings aside, now that he was here, might as well get a closer look at what this was all about, which was why he'd approach close enough to be able to address the guy without needing to raise his voice.

"You seem to have taken quite the liking to these."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Experiment [ Retuo / Jackdaw ]   A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 11:42 pm

In the midst of his carving, Jackdaw noticed the figure approaching out of the corner of his eye.  A more than friendly smile charged his features as he waved with his bladed arm in greeting.

“...’Course I would, who wouldn’t!?” Jack then turned his attention back to the crystalline trinkets and baubles he worked on.  Picking them up and running them through his gloved fingers, he let them spill back to the ground in a chiming rain.  There was a gleam in his fuschia eyes as he beamed with a fanged grin.

“This shit’s tough.  Sharp.  Lovely.  Helluva lot like me, innit.” A playful wink to Retuo and a chuckle emerged from Jack.  “Y’know how precious it’d be to trade with other human folk?  Now that I can harvest it reliably, I’ma be set for a while no matter where I go.”

Jackdaw brandished the fangs of Abaddon and ran their edges along each other in a sharpening motion.  Which led to a notion that he concluded with Retuo- in that this taller man was also an experiment like himself, or someone with the capability to combat demons.  The latter was a given, but the chance of encountering another Forgotten like himself would be comforting.

“My fangs are a lot like your spear, yeah.  If ya’d like, we can talk ‘bout how we got our weapons.”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Experiment [ Retuo / Jackdaw ]   A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 7:09 pm

People who have other things to do.

...or at least, that's what Retuo would have said to that retort, had he felt like giving a response to it in the first place. Unfortunately for the guy however, his expression would remain mostly impassive even as he watched the man play around with the crystals and wink at him. "Are you comparing yourself to a bunch of random crystals?" He wasn't sure he'd consider that to be a big compliment in all honesty. He'd cross his arms over his chest as he eyed the other's work contemplatively. "Honestly, I'd have to wonder though. How many people right now really care about a few shiny jewelry trinkets? Some shiny rocks will be nigh useless to a lot of people out here sans the few who can make enough use of them for it to be worth trading for them. You'll also be drawing attention to yourself. The majority whom are familiar with these lands are likely aware that these crystals are essentially impossible to cut by a normal person. Do you want everyone to know that you're somehow different?" He wasn't sure what exactly Jack was aiming for there, and personally he'd consider that a risky move. He hadn't taken any of them himself when he did some testing last time, because he didn't quite see the benefit. In a different time and situation it would perhaps indeed be a good business to try, but right now it felt more like openly carrying around a bright target on your head saying 'hey look, I can do something special that most others can't'. Which when noticed by the wrong people could be trouble. Plus, for people who were focused on mostly survival, a piece of crystal might not even look like a valuable item to sacrifice their resources for. Maybe for the few that could properly utilize it as a tool for cutting....

As for the comment about the weapons afterwards though, he'd hum under his breath faintly. "Perhaps. Although, I'm not sure how much there is to say, unless you have something specific in mind." Let's see what the guy had to say about it first.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Experiment [ Retuo / Jackdaw ]   A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 11:51 pm

Jackdaw blinked repeatedly at Retuo’s first reply.  Not everything had to be taken so literally; it was figurative.  “Everythin’s gotta use.  The blades are for the surface folk and the jewelry and coin are for the Vault.”

Pocketing the pieces he had finished carving, Jack rose to his feet and dusted off his gloves.  The usual fang baring grin of his was bared widely.

“I’ve always been different.  Don’t matter if they know what I can do; if demons couldn’t catch me alla my life the fuck do humans think they can do to me.  They oughtta fear and respect me- and if not- then they’re in for a hard lesson.”  With that said the fangs of Abaddon vanished into wisps of shadowed smoke, and Jack proceeded to light up a clove cigarette.

“...C’mon lad, I’m tryna get to know ya here!” Guilted Jack with a laugh.  “We all got stories to tell, yeah?  Did your spear manifest when you were in danger?  Did ya summon your own demon?  Did the spear talk to ya?”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Experiment [ Retuo / Jackdaw ]   A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 9:37 am

"...so you say." His response would be a simple one in the end, for he didn't feel like it was worth making an argument out of this. It wasn't like he hadn't taken notice that the majority of people did not appear to share his more cautious mindset most of the time. Personally, he'd be the type of person to not just trust some random outside traveler who came to a Vault trying to sell some strange trinkets, were he one of them. That was frankly quite shady, and the Vaulters had no way to know if those crystals were even safe to keep around on them either. Not only that, they probably had plenty of their own fashion around to begin with, given they had easier access to materials and manifacturing.

This guy though...

Amber eyes would narrow slightly as he frowned at Jack's somewhat haughty demeanor. "Being different doesn't necessarily mean being entitled. If you force people to respect you through fear and act condescending towards others for no good reason, you're nothing but an asshole. I certainly wouldn't spare a drop of respect for a person like that." Retuo honestly did not like people who thought they were the top dog just because they had a few more special abilities and were different from an average person. Confidence was a good quality, arrogance however was not. Had he been a more aggressive or confrontational person by default, he probably wouldn't be above spitting in the face of someone like that. That said, he did not like the idea of stooping equally as low as the person he disagreed with, and therefore wouldn't do such things unless he was pushed into taking action or had no other option left.

He'd shift his position slightly to make sure he was not in the direct path of the smoke from the guy's cigarette as he didn't wish to be breathing that in if he could help it, raising a brow at the questions being thrown at him. "I simply don't think there are a lot of interesting things to say. He doesn't like to talk. And considering these powers are primarily for the sake of fighting against a demonic threat, it only makes sense for one to figure them out in a fight to avoid dying." He did remember everything in quite the detail, thanks to his rather good memory...but to him a lot of it just read as mostly mundane details rather than some exciting story to be told. Some of it was also personal as well, and he wasn't about to go spilling those things to a guy he barely knew just because he was asked to.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Experiment [ Retuo / Jackdaw ]   A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 12:20 am

“You’re assumin’, Retuo.  I ain’t never gonna force someone to think or feel a certain way. Ever.  What I’m demandin’ from others is the same amount of respect I’d put on ‘em.  It ain’t like I’m not wary and fearful of everybody considerin’ the world we live in- you included.” Sure Jackdaw exuded a carefree demeanor on the outside, but that was his own facade in the way.  The more comfort he showed no matter the situation, the easier it was to believe in and ride out that mentality.

Speaking of which, Jack tried to maintain that same cool on the inside despite Retuo’s further answer.  Dry, dry, dry- Retuo wasn’t the person you took to a party or any kind of socializing event.  Not that there was anything wrong with that, it just made things less interesting.

“...You and your spear got some things in common, yeah?  Not bein’ real social-like.  Ain’t a big deal, though I guess gettin’ to know it better is kinda a pain in the ass- like in the middle of a fight.” Jack paused to take a long pull of his cigarette, breathing deeply.  “My weapon’s a downright fuckin’ prick.  I don’t think we’ll ever see eye to eye, but at the very goddamn least the bastard’s lettin’ me use him.”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Experiment [ Retuo / Jackdaw ]   A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 2:30 pm

A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] Dlil20P

"I can understand expecting others to respect you if you respect them. I do not think it is something you can demand of them however. To say that someone must do something just because you've done it yourself is in essence forcing it through a form of guilt-tripping the person." He'd shrug his shoulders lightly. "Honestly though, I would consider fear to be my main issue with that approach. If you're afraid that's your own problem to deal with, and you can't ask that others fear you too. What for, to make yourself feel better about the situation? I'm cautious of people I encounter simply because everyone can be highly unpredictable, but I would not say I fear them. I do not favor conflicts, but if standing my ground is what I must do, then I will." Retuo did not bother putting up a carefree front because that was simply not who he was, and he saw no need to fake a persona. He was perfectly fine with accepting that a lot of situations were by default going to feel uncomfortable in some way or form. He did not act boisterous or openly dominant, but when push came to shove, he was quite capable of remaining stable. He was not a fan of creating illusions for one's own self, considering how fragile those could be.

"Hmm..." He'd offer Jack a half-amused smile there. "I'm not necessarily asocial. I think you and I simply expect different things out of an encounter." One would be surprised, but he could socialize quite well when he put his mind to it. Would he ever be the exuberant over the top person? No, but that did not have to mean he was incapable of getting results in his own way. Naturally, it was never possible to please everybody in the end. "Speaking of which, having a chat isn't the only form of communication in existence. I actually don't truly mind the current status quo. Would talking make it easier? Perhaps, but I can make it work the way it is as well. Are you saying you dislike your companion?" Most people seemed to have a hard time seeing eye to eye with demons from what he has seen so far at least.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Experiment [ Retuo / Jackdaw ]   A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 11:49 pm

“Sure, not everyone’s gonna comply to that demand, but is it wrong to ask for some common decency in folk?  I dunno whatcher on about with guilt trippin’ when alls I see it is as a simple give and take.” There was an absolute fact Jackdaw preferred to manipulate, but never force the feelings of those around him.  A subtle difference.

“As for the fear bit, I think you’re takin’ it too literal again.  Why shouldn’t ya be cautious of everyone ya meet nowadays; it’s jus’ like wantin’ some damn respect.  But emm, I think you’re assumin’ and thinkin’ too hard on these things Retuo.  It’s prob’ly why ya say ya don’t experience fear- you’re always in that head’a yours, yeah?” Jack chuckled and took another long drag of his cigarette.

“...Damn right we both don’t think alike,” more laughter erupted from Jack.  From two encounters with Retuo he was easily seeing that they were vastly different, almost opposites.  Not that there was a problem with that, but the discrepancies between them were huge.  “Ah, there’s where we’ve got somethin’ in common.  We’re both rollin’ with the punches, dealin’ with the hand dealt to us.  I’ma handle my demon my own way, even if he’s an insufferable arsefuck.  Least yours don’t like to talk- I gotta deal with a belittlin’ and beratin’ bastard.”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Experiment [ Retuo / Jackdaw ]   A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 10:31 am

"I've a question then. Say you ask, and they refuse to...what would you do?" Retuo would regard the guy with a mild air of amusement for the time being. They were clearly having a bit of a struggle to be on the same page with what they meant, but for the time being he wasn't too bothered by it. The large part of why he questioned Jack was because of the man's earlier claim that people who did not fear or respect him were in for a hard lesson. Which could easily carry the implication that he'd make them pay for it in some way. Would that not in a sense be akin to saying 'you either do as I demand or you're going to get it'? That would mean there was never much of a free choice, because to refuse was the wrong answer. A lot of people would give in and comply even when they didn't truly want to when faced with a possible threat, especially the more paranoid ones out here who genuinely were afraid of any potential danger. Putting pressure on people was definitely manipulative, and in its own way counted as subtle attempts at force and control.

With a faint snort, he would shift his stance, putting one of his hands on his hip. "I won't deny that I like to spend my time thinking, but I'm not certain how much fear is related to whether a person lives more in their head or outside of it. Overthinking causes a lot of people anxiety as well when they overdo it the wrong way. Regardless, I see caution as a possible double-edged sword. Not being willing to put any trust in anything and being overly paranoid could imply a lack of confidence in yourself after all. I don't consider myself scared because I'm willing to trust that even if something did happen, I would know how to handle it or be able to figure it out. A little caution goes a long way...too much of it is a detriment." Similarly to how too much of a good thing could be bad instead. Leaning too much in one direction could be dangerous.

"So we don't..." He would offer an amused hum as he raised a brow at Jack. "Say, if we are so different, why is it you're interested in talking with me then? Is it because you find it funny?" The guy sure was laughing at the notion of them being opposite a lot whenever the point came up in some way. "You know, the demons are technically in a less favorable position than us. Stuck trapped with no control because we're the ones in the driver seat. I wouldn't be surprised if that contributed to a more irritable attitude. I doubt they like the position they're in. Mine may not speak much as it stands, but we can communicate in some ways. I know that he is not particularly pleased by the whole matter. It's not a fun existence to be used as a tool after all. In that sense, I can sympathize with the demons." Luckily for him, he and his demon did have some form of an understanding when it came to that even though they weren't always on the same wavelength when it came to what each of them would want to do in a given situation. So, even though his companion did have some attitude to him, he would not call him a bastard or such for that.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Experiment [ Retuo / Jackdaw ]   A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 11:51 pm

“It ain’t like I’m askin’ people to play nice with me, I figure it’s common courtesy.  If they disrespect me and underestimate me, then I’ma give it right back, simple as that.” Jackdaw felt no need to elaborate any further than that; it felt like common sense to him.  Retuo’s snort and lengthy retort caused Jack to smile in response.  “Right, right, ain’t gonna do ya no good if you’re stressin’ over everythin’, I hear ya.”

Following a hum of amusement from Retuo, Jack clicked and whistled right back.  “I like talkin’ to ya because you’re different.  I mean, I’d have a fuckin' riot if someone was half as interestin’ as me, but it’d get stale over time, yeah?  Different perspectives make things more interestin’.”

As for the mentioning of their demons, Jack scrunched his face up, almost in disgust.  “...In that case ya’d think these fuckers’d be more sympathetic since y’know, it ain’t like either of us willingly chose to be part’a some shitty experiment.  Anyway they’re in our heads, so if they really wanna dialogue, we can take it whenever.  I jus’ prefer mine silent, heh.”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Experiment [ Retuo / Jackdaw ]   A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 5:28 pm

"Can't say I particularly agree with the eye for an eye policy." Retuo could honestly only shrug at that. It wasn't a strategy he was fond of, considering it was far too similar to just being vindictive. After all, if one's first thought was to do the same exact thing back to a person, were they really any better than the person who behaved the 'wrong way' in the first place?

Regardless, he'd find himself giving Jack a mildly bemused look. "Well, here's an interesting concept for you. How rich do you think I'd be if I got a coin for every time you said a swear word?" The way the guy spoke like he was some super interesting hotshot himself made it a little too tempting to give some sass in return. Ultimately, it was the closest they'd get to being on the same wavelength anyway.

"I see..." He would shake his head. "If your first thought is that others should give you more sympathy and respect first, then I guess you wouldn't understand." That was a fairly selfish way of looking at things, especially given that the demons were in the worse position there, with next to no freedom while the humans at least got to walk around and make choices about their life. Albeit, he wasn't too surprised about that after having heard how the guy approached the notion of courtesy. It was a very similar situation with both of those concepts afer all.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Experiment [ Retuo / Jackdaw ]   A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 6:25 pm

“If ‘ifs’ and ‘buts’ were candy and nuts, we’d all have a Merry Christmas.”  Jackdaw wasn’t sure where he had heard that saying due to the inconsistencies in his memory, but he understood its meaning.  A simple cheeky grin and response in return to Retuo, all going back to his previous statements.

“That is my first thought, but it ain’t always my answer.  I think you’re treatin’ my broad generalizations as absolutes.  You and me both know there ain’t no black and white, cut and dry bullshit in anybody’s lives.  Inflexibility or lack’a adaptation gets ya killed up here.” A deep puff of his cigarette and Jack exhaled with a gentle sigh.  Now that viewpoints were discussed, he would rather cut to the meat of the matter as he stared Retuo directly in the eyes.

“Anyway, if you’re an experiment like me, how’d ya escape.”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Experiment [ Retuo / Jackdaw ]   A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 3:50 pm

"Considering those are fairly common words, that's not too surprising." Though, a saying that did the very thing it was calling out was rather ironic. Personally, he wasn't familiar with that one, although...wasn't it different considering swear words were something you could simply refrain from using, while it would take workarounds to never say a single 'but' or such?

"For some people, there is. Many would stand by their values even though the lack of flexibility makes it harder for them." To say that one should make the assumption that everyone out here was adaptable by nature would be setting down an absolute statement in and of itself. There was never a surefire way to know whether a person was set on what they claimed, or willing to change the tune on the go.

Regardless, he would give Jack a brief blank look as he crossed his arms over his chest with a sigh. "That's a rather personal question, don't you think? Honestly though, you're sort of asking the wrong person. It wasn't really my work...however to put it in simple terms, they didn't think what they were doing through and it backfired on them. Perhaps it was a lack of experience on their part. I do not know how long ago they started doing these experiments, but it has been a long time since I was last at that place." He didn't know why the guy was interested in that, but he wasn't going to spill his life story in detail on demand. He wasn't careless enough to do that without giving it a good amount of thought first.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Experiment [ Retuo / Jackdaw ]   A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 1:07 am

While Jackdaw didn’t agree with people staying true to their values to survive, he would keep quiet and listen to Retuo vaguely mentioning his past.  Although nothing in particular was revealed, there was at least one thing Jack noted: that Retuo had been with his demon for a while, and that his experimental program was a failure.  Perhaps Retuo was the last one of his project.

“Well I ‘ppreciate ya partly answerin’ a personal question, as a fellow experiment myself.” A sincere grin graced Jack’s lips, eventually leading to his usual toothy and fanged smile.  However the obscure answer of Retuo only prompted more questions.

“Was your group linked to Demeter by any chance?  They’re the head honcho concernin’ experiments nowadays and’re responsible for me, one’a their more recent ones.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fellow Experiment [ Retuo / Jackdaw ]   A Fellow Experiment  [ Retuo / Jackdaw ] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fellow Experiment [ Retuo / Jackdaw ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next