Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Whats your talent? [Lola] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Whats your talent? [Lola] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Whats your talent? [Lola] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Whats your talent? [Lola] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Whats your talent? [Lola] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Whats your talent? [Lola] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Whats your talent? [Lola] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Whats your talent? [Lola] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Whats your talent? [Lola] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Whats your talent? [Lola]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mezuku

mezuku

Whats your talent? [Lola] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 2:48 pm

It seems as though Hyde misinterpreted her words somewhat. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to be friends with her guests. In fact, she very much did. It was that she couldn’t. Or, at least she felt like she couldn’t, “One of my rules is that I must stay out of human affairs. I can help you only so much. So, no matter how much I try, I cannot be too involved.” Not that she followed rules very well. Still, this was one she had to actually try to follow. If she got too involved… Not again. She wouldn’t see that happen again. She had to do her job and help them without making them blind to what they needed to do. She hadn’t had much time to get to know him, but she wanted to. Maybe that’s why she was afraid to get too close to her guests these days, “That’s right… You aren’t dead…” She had a guest that was alive and another that was… She didn’t want to think about that. She couldn’t think about that. Lola was a ball of contradictions right now, and she didn’t understand why. She shifted nervously, trying to understand herself.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:10 pm

Felt that there was a bit of uneasiness going on after he mentioned that death part. Lola shifted nervously, he never seen her do that before. “Lola….” Hyde would say as he placed his hand on her shoulder and brought her forehead closer to his until they were touching. “ You and me, were inseparable. Nothing is going to happen to me, and I won’t let anything happen to you either.“ After those kind words, Hyde sifted in his chair. “There Is no need for negative thoughts, and how can you stay out of human affairs and be a student? You attend class, take tests, you even have your own private cell phone to contact YOU specifically. Not your dad, or your other sisters and brothers, you. Doesn’t that mean you keep your business separate from theirs? At heart and in age, you are very mature, but you are a teen too, like me. I remember when I took you to get frozen yogurt, the look on your face when you had your first bite, it made me happy. You did your job that day too, you cheered me up, and you listened to me, and you scold me when I’m wrong.“

Hyde would then start to smile. “And I wouldn’t have it any other way; you are my attendant after all. But..... you're also my friend.... can't I have both? We can keep it a secret. hyde would then give Lola a small wink.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:01 pm

When Hyde brought his forehead closer, Lola could only nod, “Yeah, nothing.” That was a lie. Something would happen to him. Someday, sometime, it would happen. She wondered if she would get the chance to say goodbye before that happened. Probably not. There was no guarantee she would even be around for that. It was funny. She wanted to help her guests, but she was helping this one towards his own demise. She wondered if he knew, but she wouldn’t say anything. Every living creature seemed to panic at the mention of death. They tried to avoid it, but for him it was unavoidable. Trying would only cause him to stop living sooner. And not living was a fate worse than death. He would leave some day. She laughed to herself. All of her guests seemed to be prone to death. She was probably a cursed Attendant. Maybe she should stop trying at just open a shop back home like some of her other siblings. She would laugh out loud when he said they could keep it a secret, “Well, how can I turn down an offer like that? Yes, you can have both. Just don’t tell my papa. I’m not sure how he’d feel about me getting too involved in human affairs.” She was a terrible Attendant, but she thought herself a good friend.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:43 pm

Well now, I wouldn’t be much of a holder of secrets now if I did, right?” Hyde would say with a bright smile. “I like to look at the positives of things nowadays, it’s like you said, you always have to have some hope, for all kinds of things. Hyde would then get up and make a sharp yawn. “Well, that was a good time killer. What are you hungry for today? Did you ever have curry before? They usually serve it with white rice, and it’s really hot. But it’s delicious most of the time.”

Hyde would then put his back pack on the side of his waist. “ By the way, You do have a talent, other than running fast and being good at talking. You are pretty good at giving people hope. It could take a charismatic person to tell someone that it’s not the end of the world, but when I look in your eyes, it’s all the more believable, especially if you could bring yourself to believe in me. “ Hyde would then give off a bright blush. “ I don’t hear that too often, so I figure I gotta look cool this time around! But it’s also making me hungry, so come “attend” with me to some good curry. You’ll like it, I hope.
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:05 pm

That’s right. Hope. She had to have hope for everything. If that hope was ever lost, what would she be? She needed this. She needed to stay hopeful and believe in Hyde, “What do you hope for?” The question would slip out before she could think better of it. If she could, she wanted to help him. She wanted to see the things he hoped for come to pass if she could. He was her guest, and he was the hope of a world that didn’t know what was happening. Isn’t that how it always went? She just didn’t want to see everything he hoped for be lost. She needed to see him reach that final goal, “I haven’t had a lot of human food, so no.” Curry sounded strange, “Don’t tell me you’re going to keep showing me this strange stuff. Before you know it, I will be more human than Attendant.” Not that she minded. She liked humans, “I say I believe in you because I do. I see the light of the future in you, Hyde. You may not hear it a lot, but I will say it as often as I want to or need to.” She would laugh and move towards the door, “But we can discuss that over curry, no?” She wanted to try this stuff now.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:32 pm

I hope that a day comes where even attendants like you can enjoy peaceful days, just like a human. I’ll keep fighting for it, to make sure everyone doesn’t get in danger anymore.” Hyde then decided to lead the way to the curry restaurant. “ Let’s go! I already know the perfect place. And besides, I kind of feel as if half of you is an attendant and half of you is human. The half that’s human allows you to understand and interact with us. The half of you that’s an attendant allows you to fight and you can even save people. What makes a hero is the support that they get, they can’t do it alone. Right, partner?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:19 pm

User's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your talent? [Lola]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2