Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mezuku

mezuku

The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening) Empty
PostSubject: The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening)   The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:22 am

Lola would peak into the velvet room with a careful eye. Yes, this was her home and she could just walk in without there being a problem, but she was actually nervous about what she meant to do today. It wasn’t like she would be the first one to do it either. Plenty of her brothers and sisters had done this before her and they seemed to do just fine. Something inside of her was just eating away at her. It was probably the school lunch. How did humans eat half that stuff? Seeing that there didn’t appear to be many others inside their underwater fortress at the moment though, she felt more confident. She would slip through he door and straighten herself out so that she looked more presentable. Normally, she would go out of her way to be as unruly as possible, but this was a special occasion and she didn’t want anything to go wrong. She tossed her head back with pride and held herself as tall as she could as she strolled her way to where the man with the most noticeable nose in the world would be. She swallowed the lump forming in her throat as hard as she could before she began speaking, “Hi, Papa-Igor,” as she called him because any other term made her feel like she was going to be sick. The more authority a title had, the more likely she was to ignore the person. Calling him Papa was the only way she could live with herself, “I have a favor to ask.”

Now secure that she had his attention, and after being as polite as she could without hating herself, she would continue, “I need to ask you for my Compendium.” As soon as the word left her mouth, she wanted to take it back. What she was asking may have been too much. Until recently, she had barely cared about being an attendant. Now she was asking for something so huge. She wouldn’t be surprised if he laughed at her. He would never do that though. She just may end up laughing at herself though. Before she could let her cold feet stop her, she would continue, “I mean, we’re in a new place and these Users need someone to be there for them. They could keep coming here, if they wanted, but sometimes I think we need to be there for them. This isn’t the only place they need our help and I want to go out there and do my duty.” It wasn’t just a matter of what she had to do. Se wanted to go out there and be there with them in the thick of it. She knew how much danger they faced and she didn’t want them to do it all alone. She didn’t want to see them hurt when she could be there helping them, “So that I may do my job better, I am asking you to allow me my own Compendium for use.” She would bow to him as the final words left her mouth. It was the only respectful act she didn’t have a problem with. Her face was burning up though and more blood continued to flow there as se waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening)   The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:34 am

Looking to the Velvet Attendant, Igor gave an intrigued smile, before twirling his fingers, and making a snap. In the next moment, Lola’s Compendium would suddenly appear floating above his hand and slowly descended down to Igor’s hand. “It seems that you are starting to learn who you wish to look after. I remember how you were before the events that are now taking place. You were mischievous until you came across your first guest. And now, you have begun to show even more care for the humans taking part in this ordeal. Do not think that what happened with them will repeat. Humans have limitless possibilities, and with the proper guidance by you, can achieve unimaginable things. Guide your guests well, and you will surely find your purpose. Of that I’m certain,” Igor said smiling, before holding out her Compendium on the first page, depicting Lola’s Arcana, the Star. He held it out for her to take, and if she did, would give a thoughtful nod.
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening)   The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:51 am

Lola’s eyes would be mesmerized by the book that had appeared when Igor snapped his fingers. She couldn’t help but think that it was beautiful. She would look at him as he spoke and nod as he did so. She had always been a rebellious attendant, and now she was actually doing her job. Even she still found it weird, but she was willing to change so that she could help them, “I know that now. They are really wonderful, aren’t they?” She would smile as she saw the star appear within the pages of the Compendium. Reaching out for the book, she would close her eyes for only the briefest moment to understand just what this meant. This was her own Compendium so that she could help the Users of this place with what lay ahead, “Thank you, Papa-Igor.” She would say to him with nothing but sincerity in her voice. Clutching the book to her so she could savor having gotten it for a bit longer, she would turn around and make her way to whatever was going to happen after this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening)   The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Devoted Rebel (Lola's Awakening)
Page 1 of 1