Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Princess and the Hyde [Nagisa]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] Empty
PostSubject: The Princess and the Hyde [Nagisa]   The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:54 pm

Hyde was waiting in front of the penecia movie theater for nagisa to show up. He wasn’t necessarily impatient, he was just a little nervous. He wasn’t too sure how it would turn out, it’s like watching a movie on a big screen with people that you never really met before. “ Hm……..” Hyde wondered if this is a place that he should be? The movie was something to do with romance or Disney, when the new dragon ball z movie was coming out soon. It was much like a boy to be expecting that, but he did promise nagisa to see this girly movie with her.
“Guess I have to keep waiting…”

Hyde's outfit
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Hyde [Nagisa]   The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:16 pm

Nagisa saw Hyde waiting for her at the entrance of the cinema. She realized she was late but according to most magazines it was wiser to make the guy wait for a bit. It was a way to make him realize that she was important enough to wait for her or something like that. She was wearing a short pink skirt and a white blouse along with high white heels and a long fur jacket. She also made sure that her make up was well made to show of her best features. "Hello Hyde. Have you been waiting for long?" She asked him when she got near enough. "I'm sorry for making you wait for so long but my driver got lost. Shall we go inside? I have already booked the tickets."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Hyde [Nagisa]   The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Alright, lets head on inside. " Hyde would say with a smiling face as he went inside of the movie theater with Nagisa. He looked around and saw a concession stand, immediately hatching an idea in his head. How about we go on over here? Is there any kind of snacks that you want?"" Hyde wasn't too sure if they was going to get some snack fist or get them in the middle of the movie. Though, what sense did it make to get snacks in the middle of the movie anyway?"Also, did it take you long to get dressed? You didn't have to necessarily get dressed up today Nagisa sempai, but you do look great in that outfit. "
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Hyde [Nagisa]   The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:53 pm

"Oh stop it you" Nagisa replied to Hyde without truly meaning it, it was nice to receive a compliment from time to time especially when it came from someone like Hyde. "As about the snacks I think I will go for the classic one, buttered pop corn and a light coke for me, what about you Hyde?" She asked as she led the way to the stand. "I'm so excited about the movie. I have read so much about it and I just can't wait to see how good it is... though to be honest I think it's kind of childish to get my hopes up since movies of it's type tend to get overestimated but either way I'm glad I came here. It means we get to spend some time together." She added as they reached the line of the stand. Since the movie was going to start in a few minutes everyone was buying their snacks, it was common knowledge that the only way to avoid eating everything before the movie started was to get them as late as possible, that way you could keep eating for the first minutes of the movie.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Hyde [Nagisa]   The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:33 pm

“Well, if these one thing that I always find myself eating from time to time, its nachos. I like em cheesy and I like the chips too, the kind of remind me of little circles from time to time.” It was a small joke, but Hyde was quite fond of nachos with cheese.”“ Also, I think I would want a seltzer water or something, I have to avoid soda Nagisa. Remember? The track meet.” Hyde wasn’t trying to eat too much today, he had to keep his figure. “ Though, I’m glad that were getting to hang out together Nagisa. You know, these peaceful days, just being a teenager and whatnot, I like them. I wouldn’t want them to go away, you know?" After they got to the front, Hyde placed his order.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Hyde [Nagisa]   The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:40 am

Nagisa followed suit and ordered her own snacks before she replied to Hyde. "Yea you are right. Even though we have such a great task to complete we still ought to enjoy our youth. The next year I will become a university student and after that I will have to work and even start thinking about marriage... do you ever think about it? Having your own family, raising kids, getting married?" She asked curious about his opinion. Hyde didn't seem like a person who would think too much about the future, she couldn't even imagine how Hyde would be with his kids, if he even wanted to have some but she was certain that he would be a good father, somewhat strange and awkward maybe but still good.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Hyde [Nagisa]   The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 1:26 am

Hyde would blush with a surprised look on his face when he got his nachos and bottled seltzer water. “Uh…wait…. married with a ….mini version of me? Well, that’s a big commitment and a big responsibility. I would have to have a well-paying job and…..” Hyde would think about it more.” Well, I am going to be honest with you Nagisa, I never really thought that far ahead before. Though, someday, I imagine myself with some kind of beard having a mini me on top of my head. Then, I’ll promise I won’t leave them…. Not like my parents did…” There was a bit of silence, Hyde was sad for a brief moment, but he got over it. “Anyway, let’s find our seats.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Hyde [Nagisa]   The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 12:59 pm

Nagisa realized that she had touched a sensitive subject, not everyone's families were as loving and accepting as hers, she already knew that but she still couldn't understand why would a parent abandon their child. She tried to reach for Hyde's shoulder but before she touched she pulled her hand back, perhaps he didn't want to talk about it with her. "Yea let's do that. I'm sure we will have plenty of time to talk once we sit." She said and followed Hyde inside the theater. Once she showed their tickets to the employee there who guided them to their seats, thankfully they had a nice spot near the middle.

"I didn't meant to make you uncomfortable before. Let's try to focus on happier thoughts from now on... I know would you like to get a taste of my snack?" She said in order to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Hyde [Nagisa]   The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 4:20 pm

”Its ok… it doesn’t hurt anymore. When I was younger, the kids convinced me that I didn’t even have parents, that I was born from the apple tree I used to climb outside the orphanage.” Hyde would then try his best to let out a good laugh; it was good to laugh sometimes. “ But other than that, sure, I’ll have some of your snack. “ After hyde pus some of nagisa’s snack in his mouth, he decided to share with her as well. “ok, how about I share with you, say “ahhh” for me…nagisa sempai.. Hyde would say while he dipped his small nacho ship in cheese and tried to feed Nagisa.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Hyde [Nagisa]   The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 4:53 pm

Nagisa stared at Hyde. This scene reminded her of the first time they met in the corridor though back then he offered her his banana instead of tacos. Still she was used to the romantic comedy vibe her interactions with Hyde had so she didn't mind much, it was fun after all, at least in theory. She felt the heat rising on her cheeks and she leaned closer to Hyde. "Ahh" She said as she opened her mouth like Hyde had instructed.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Hyde [Nagisa]   The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 6:29 pm

Hyde would then slowly insert the chip into her mouth, a little bit of cheese dropped on the side of Nagisa’s lip. “Oops…’ Hyde would say as he moved his hand across her and wiped the he cheese off with a napkin. “I guess you got a little dirty there, maybe there was too much. It could have gotten all over you. “ It could be interpreted as a pretty embarrassing scene, but Hyde was just being mindful. “Oh, I think the movie is about to start. I know this is a chick flick, but I’m petty excited.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Hyde [Nagisa]   The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 11:10 pm

Nagisa smiled at Hyde, this situation felt very cheesy and it wasn't only because of the cheese on her lips. At least it was fun and she had manage to change the topic into something more pleasant. Nagisa didn't like admitted that she enjoyed romantic films but with Hyde it was different, she felt that she could say anything to him and he would just smile and nod... well almost everything she still didn't know if she should tell her about her sex. Perhaps she could do it once she got to know him even more. "Sssh it's beginning!" She said as she tried to hush Hyde and then turned her attention to the screen.

The movie was about a modern woman who worked as secretary for her step mother who was the CEO of a successful business. Through the movie the step mother and her daughters tortured the heroine who in her place endured it with a smile on her face. In the end she met a very handsome business man and he helped her claim her step mother's business as her own, once she took over they got married and together they lived a happy life.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Hyde [Nagisa]   The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:38 am

The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] Tumblr_mkp68zG8yn1qlcw9co1_250

Hyde had to remove his reading glasses because he was crying. He struggled to wipe his tears while he watched the movie, that girl had it rough. It was a well-made movie, her beginning life kind of reminded Hyde about his life at the orphanage. The only difference was that there was no happy ending, he was just sad. He found himself bawling like a baby with small whimpering sounds. “sniff, sniff, that….that was so beautiful……” Hyde would say to Nagisa. “Nagisa sempai… I … I never really experienced a romance movie before… it was kind of...nice
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Hyde [Nagisa]   The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:15 pm

Nagisa didn't expect this kind of emotional outburst from Hyde, sure the movie was romantic and all but she had seen better though she recalled that Hyde had told her that he wasn't a big fan of this genre so it made sense that he was unfamiliar with the way those stories developed. "I'm glad you liked... come on don't cry." She said as she hugged Hyde. "There...hush now, everything is fine, she did a very good job and manage to rise high and reclaim her father company." She added with an almost maternal manner as she patted Hyde's back.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Hyde [Nagisa]   The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:54 pm

“Well, it’s good that she has a happy ending. I would want you to have a happy ending too Nagisa, and everyone else.” Hyde would say as he took a tissue and blew his nose. “ That was a pretty good movie, when was the last time that I cried. Weird, I can’t remember.” It really has been a while since Hyde showed off such a display of emotion, if he ever did. “ Ahhh, the ending credits are something, it shows the names of all of the actors, that’s pretty cool too. Hyde reached for his glasses and put them back on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Hyde [Nagisa]   The Princess and the  Hyde [Nagisa] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Princess and the Hyde [Nagisa]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next