Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez)   Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:21 am

It has been almost a week since the ecology club has been cleaned. Now the room stood vacant and empty but Nagisa was determinate to change that fact. Through her position in the student government she rushed the process of the club creation. Since Blaez had agreed to join her she only needed one more member, she found it in her brother Tatsuya who even though stated that he couldn't attend at the meetings signed the petition. And so with three members the investigation club would be established, of course a teacher was needed to organize the club. However since Nagisa was planning on organizing it herself the role of the teacher would be mostly symbolic. Unlike the school press the investigation club was going to research the mysterious phenomenons that have occurred in the Azores region the past months, with some luck they could end up finding the answer behind the strange events.

After awakening to her power Nagisa had a better understanding of the events but she still couldn't fully comprehend the situation fully soon she would have to do field research as well. She hoped that the club would attract other with the similar powers as hers but at the same time she hadn't had her hopes up. For now she was content with Blaez coming for the first club meeting. Nagisa had asked a member from the student government who happened to be at the same class as Blaez to fetch him for her. In the meantime Nagisa placed several chairs which formed a circle in the club room just in case a new member decided to show up, though this seemed impossible since the club had zero advertisement. Nagisa sat on one of the chairs and waited for Blaez to show up, or rather she hoped that Blaez would show up.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez)   Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:18 pm

Once again classes were over,Blaez was about to leave when he was approached by another student,the student hesitated a bit but he delivered the message in the end,he told Blaez to meet Nagisa in the room where the ecology club used to be,since he was free that day he decided to show up,he never asked what kind of club it would be but now was too late to back down.

The club room was right before him,he stared at it for a few seconds before opening the door,the room was almost empty,the only person there was Nagisa who was sitting down in chair,Blaez walked up to a chair close to Nagisa and sat down"...Is it just us?"He asked the girl,he didn't expected for anyone else to show up since that was the first group meeting,but he didn't knew if Nagisa recruited more people.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez)   Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:40 pm

"Well for the moment we are alone. Though it is possible for someone to join during our meeting but I wouldn't put my hopes up. After all I haven't had enough time to make fliers for the club." Nagisa replied to Blaez as she turned her attention to him. She was certain that they would spent the first meeting on their own therefore she decided that the best thing she could do was get to know him better.

"I hope this meeting was not an inconvenience to your schedule. Last time you said you were too busy to join any clubs. However, I'm sure you will grow to like this one. We are going to start an investigation and if we are lucky we might even find the answer behind those queer events." Nagisa said calmly. A few months ago she didn't even dream of saying something like that but now things were different, a lot different. Not only incidents like the broadcast and the mist around the stadium were happening but she had also been awaken to a power she couldn't even begin to understand. "First I want to ask you if you know anything related to the recent attack on the Standasen stadium. The only info I managed to get was the woman's name, Thesis I believe, but little else. Nagisa decided not to reveal all the things Sharaku had told her, after all the information might panic Blaez, or make him think she was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez)   Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:33 pm

"Thesis...?"The student was surprised that Nagisa was on the right track,this made Blaez more interested in the conversation"So you know about her."Blaez didn't knew much about Thesis besides what the others told him,but he knew enough to go around"Hmmm...From what i know Thesis is a deity,it seems she wants to reshape the world to her image and erase humanity by using the power of an old god or something like that..."He paused"There is also a power called persona that humans can use...this one is more complicated to explain...I guess."Blaez spitted out everything he knew about the recent events,after he was done talking he looked at Nagisa waiting for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez)   Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:26 pm

Blaez's knowledge about Thesis nature and the existence as well as the power of persona intrigue Nagisa. There was no way for a regular teenager to know so much without having similar powers to Nagisa's. However she couldn't be sure if Blaez was a persona user like her or something different, after all Sharaku had revealed to her that persona users weren't the only ones who could travel through the rifts and fight the creatures roaming inside. "Precisely. You know more than I expected which makes me wonder... have you also had a supernatural expirience connected with the power of Persona or does your information come from a different source?" Nagisa asked as she leaned closer to Blaez without breaking their eye contract.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez)   Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:28 pm

"The power of persona i discovered by myself,but i guess it was supernatural in a way."He explained to Nagisa,she didn't broke the eye contact during the whole explanation,she seemed interested,but Blaez wasn't willing to give much information about his awakening,he didn't knew how Nagisa would react if she knew about his condition"And a friend told me about Thesis,he met the girl from that weird broadcast."If wasn't for Jack,Blaez would be completely lost about what was going on"He has a persona too."At that point it was safe to assume that Nagisa had a persona too.

"Did you ever visited one of the alternate worlds?"He asked the girl,it was important to know if she had any experience fighting shadows,even if she didn't he would join forces with her in the end.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez)   Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:33 pm

So Blaez was not only a fellow persona user but he also had connections with people of similar abilities, her club had barely began and she already attracted a persona user. Maybe they could form a team and investigate the rifts together. "So this is how you call the places where the rifts lead to. I can't say that the thought hasn't crossed my mind but I would have no way to fight the creatures inside. I believe that my powers are different than most persona users since my persona doesn't specialize in battle but in utility. I can sense the creatures and I could even analyze their nature if I was given the chance. I'm unable to use my persona to fight but I guess I make up for it through my other abilities." She explained.

"You have visited the alternative worlds I take it. If that's the case then please tell me how was it? Were the creatures in there sapient? Does your persona specializes in battle? How many people did you bring with.... pardon me I got ahead of myself. I shouldn't ask so many questions at once." She added as she regained control of her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez)   Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:09 am

"Really?Those skills can be really useful,we had some trouble fighting those things."They definitely could use someone like her,they managed to win the fights but knowing more about the shadows they were fighting would help a lot,and maybe give some confidence to the others during a fight.

"I don't think so,they aren't smart enough to exploit weakness"The shadows didn't seemed to have a strategy,they were just randomly attacking the team"Yeah my persona is battle orientated"After answering some of the girl's questions Blaez took a deep breath "No problem...I would have to answer those questions sooner or later."Blaez wasn't sure if Nagisa would like the team's concept,she would probably judge it as something childish"I don't think you would like how our "leader" treats this team thing."The student sighed in annoyance"It's dumb..."He didn't wanted to destroy the girl's hope,but sometimes Blaez will simply say what is in his mind if he wants.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez)   Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 3:57 pm

"Dumb? You are fighting those monsters and since you are still alive you clearly do a decent work, I'm sure it can't be that stupid." Nagisa said unable to understand Blaez criticism. She haven't seen his team but still a person who manages to form a team of persona users and whatnot and organize them to venture to an alternative world didn't sound dump at all to her.

"Do you have a base of operation? A place where you can gather an analyze the info you find in those worlds or to create your next strategy. If you don't then I have a proposition for you. Let me join your team and you can use the club room as a base of operations. As long as your team members are students of the Academy then they could come and go as they please. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez)   Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:08 pm

"The team is functional but...you will see what i mean."He decided to not explain why he thought that,it would be better if he allowed Nagisa to form her own opinion before explaining his.

"I'm not the leader,but the way he is i doubt he would reject you and your offer.We are all students so it won't be a problem,i will talk with him as soon i get the chance."Blaez had a good memory so he didn't bothered in writing it down somewhere"Is there something else you would like to talk about?"Blaez asked,he would try to help in any way he could.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez)   Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:58 pm

Nagisa didn't reply right away. She had many things she wanted to ask him but decided to limit herself to one last question. After all she was going to meet the rest of his team sooner or later and then they could all answer the questions she had together. "I guess the only thing left to ask you is to tell me a few things about your teamates. I know that I will be meeting them soon but I'm curious to find out how the people who are fighting those creatures are like."

Nagisa asked as she sat again normally to her chair. She was happy with the developing the meeting has taken but she reminded herself not to get ahead of herself. She couldn't just blindly join a team without knowing a thing or two about it's members after all.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez)   Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 6:35 pm

"I don't now much about them yet but i will tell what i know."Blaez was distant from the others,he was closer to Charles,but it didn't meant much,he knew few things about Blaez and just one of them were important,the rest was just trivial things"There is a guy named Charles,he is..."Blaez paused for a second thinking if he really should tell her what Charles was,he concluded that it would important for Nagisa to know"...an android,he was built to fight those monsters."He wasn't sure if the girl would believe that,but it was the truth"There is our leader,Jack,he does his job well,but...You will notice the problem once you meet him."The student sighed again,Jack was probably the only person who thought that fighting the shadows in a spandex suit was a cool thing"The other two...i don't know much about them,one already explored the other worlds before us but he is not the smartest person of the group."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez)   Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 7:10 pm

Surprisingly Nagisa didn't find the idea of an android created for the purpose of fighting monsters in different dimensions so hard to believe. Since the day she awake to her powers Nagisa had witnessed many peculiar things. The rest of the team sounded interesting even though Blaez didn't very fond of the rest of his teammates. On the other hand Blaez wasn't exactly a very social person to begin with.

"I see. I can't wait to meet them, all of them. Thank you for trusting me with this information it means a lot to me. Now how about we end this club meeting for today? But I want to make a request before that. Next time bring your teammates here so I can introduce myself to all of you. If my skills are as useful as you claim then I see no reason for your leader to refuse taking me in."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez)   Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 7:56 pm

"I will talk with them,but i think he will accept you in,i really don't see him rejection someone capable of using a persona.Since this meeting is over i will be going now,see you later Nagisa."After saying goodbye to the girl Blaez left the room and spend the rest of the day alone.

-Blaez left the scene-
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez)   Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 4:28 pm

Blaez and Nagisa's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez)   Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez) Empty

Back to top Go down

Creating new memories, the investigation club (Blaez)
Page 1 of 1