Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cleaning away memories (Blaez)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

Cleaning away memories (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning away memories (Blaez)   Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 5:54 pm

Being a member of the student government wasn't always fancy. Sometimes Nagisa had to get her hands dirty and do some actual labor work. This day was one of those times. After a long heated discussion about what should be done with the ecology club between the club members and the student government they decided to shut the ecology club down. It was impossible to keep it working considering it only had two members for the last two years. Now Nagisa along with a student from the second year mr. Pelk was going to bring were tasked to clean up the club room. After that the club would remain vacant and would most likely host a new club.

Nagisa was wearing a chic white mini skirt and a green sweater. Both of them have been designed by Nagisa's mother who had recently released a fashion collection. Because of her mother's popularity is show business the collection was selling at an outstanding rate. The reason Nagisa decided to wear that outfit wasn't because she wanted to show off but in order to advertise her family's product to the school grounds. She didn't have to wait long before Mr. Plek showed up with a male student, much to Nagisa's disappointment since boys are less likely to be interested in fashion.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning away memories (Blaez)   Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:05 pm

Blaez tried to remain with a neutral expression despite not liking the idea of having to stay longer at school helping clean up a room because a group he didn't cared for was dissolved,but the teachers are good people and by what Mr.Pelk told him,Blaez was some kind of last resort,and refusing to help in that situation would be rude even for Blaez standards.

Apparently he would have to help a blond girl,she looked disappointed for some reason,but he couldn't care less,he didn't wanted to be there,besides it was either him or no one.Mr.Pelk was probably too busy to stay longer,he simply took Blaez to the room and said goodbye."Alright let's not waste time."Blaez expression changed from neutral to annoyed right after the teacher left.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning away memories (Blaez)   Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:29 pm

Not the friendliest person Nagisa has ever met but she wasn't planning on becoming friends with him. With any luck he would prove good at cleaning and they would be done with this faster. She went off ahead and opened the door. "Hello there, I'm Nagisa Sugihara and I'm a member of the school government. I trust mr. Pelk told you what this chore is about. I remember the ecology club being rather popular when I was still in my first year but since most of it's members were seniors they had to leave when they graduated after that nobody was very interested in it. Kind of sad really but that's how life works I guess." She said as she entered the room. It was surprisingly clean but messy. Nagisa frowned before she turned on the other student.

"We will have to put those documents in boxes. I think they have some in that wardrobe over there, could you check it out. In the meantime I will open the windows, this place smells weird. I think they made some kind of experiment with plans and so everything had to be shut.. bleah." Nagisa added as she walked towards the windows. They required some force to open but she has done within seconds. "Oh I just realized I didn't ask your name. It's not that it would be hard to cooperate without knowing your name, but I would rather use a name than just say "you" every time I need something."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning away memories (Blaez)   Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:18 pm

As soon Blaez got into the room the girl started to talk,she introduced herself,her name was Nagisa,she also gave more details about the room,the teacher already gave the student a brief explanation earlier but he didn't payed much attention to the details,it was the first time Blaez heard about this ecology club,no wonder it got closed.

"...Right..."The girl was having some trouble to open the windows,but she was getting results,no reason to help with that,besides he was assigned to box some documents"I'm Blaez."After answering Nagisa's question Blaez walked up to the wardrobe and opened it,and as the girl said there were some boxes there.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning away memories (Blaez)   Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:43 pm

The boy introduced himself plainly. There was no need to make a fanciful introduction but still Nagisa was hopping for more than his first name. After all she wasn't planning on spending the entire time in there in silence that would be completely boring. She ignored his dull replied and tried to carry on the conversation. "So, Blaez are you in any clubs yourself?Nagisa asked as she walked next to him in order to help him get out the boxes. "Last year I wanted to also join the soccer club but they already had a manager and I'm not actually that good at sports so I gave up the idea. Plus I get to organize the entire sports festival through the student government." She added.

Nagisa picked some documents but instead of placing them in one of the boxes she decided to check them out. Apparently they contained information from various web sites. Normally she wouldn't have paid any attention to it but the world "rifts" and "strange reporter" caught her eye. Could the ecology club researching about the strange broadcast? "By the way... have you heard anything about that reported who appeared on the TV? The popular belief is that she's some kind of prankster but isn't that a bit too big to be just a joke?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning away memories (Blaez)   Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:35 pm

The girl was trying to make small talk,probably out of boredom,but Blaez was bored aswell,so why not play along?From what Nagisa told him,she is part of the student government,it was rather interesting "Nope,i don't think i'm up for something like that,but i can see why someone would join a club ."he replied,a school club would feel more like a chore rather than a hobby,besides he has a job,joining a school club would get in the way.

"Yeah i saw it,not sure what it is yet,but it's most likely a prank."If she only knew what it was about,maybe it's better like,sometimes ignorance is bliss"Why do you ask?"The girl must have a reason for bringing that up,or at least Blaez thought.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning away memories (Blaez)   Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:19 pm

Nagisa paused for a moment. Truly she had no particular reason to ask but she also knew that she didn't do it just for the sake of small talk. The recent events had shaken everybody but Nagisa didn't want to sit in the dark and hope that it was farce. She was certain that there was someone out there who pulled the strings and she was determinate to find them. "I know it might sound crazy but there's a chance that this wasn't a joke. I'm not saying that supernatural creatures exist but I know that someone is messing with Azores. I want to find out who is behind is and why they are doing all this. Besides... At that point Nagisa stopped. It wasn't wise to talk about her meeting with Sharaku Rikei and what he had revealed to her, especially not with someone she had just met. "Besides, it's not something that happens everyday. Rifts are opening and a strange woman appear on every TV in the entire region. Don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning away memories (Blaez)   Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 pm

She was getting suspicious about what was going on,it sorta reminded Blaez of himself,he was curious about all those weird things and by luck or lack of it,he awoke to his persona,he still not sure if it's a curse or a power with some drawbacks"You have a point there."He paused,there wasn't a reason for playing the fool,she would discover it sooner or later"Not gonna lie,you're right,there is something going on."He then forced a cough"Shall we get back to work?"If they were to change the subject it was up to Nagisa,if she insisted on it,Blaez wouldn't mind talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning away memories (Blaez)   Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:53 am

Apparently the occult wasn't among Blaez interested. A pity but he was right they should get back to work. The club room wasn't going to clean itself. However she placed the documents aside for further research. She didn't had the chance to do much work when she heard someone knocking the door. As soon as she turned she saw her brother, Tatsuya.
Spoiler:

"Tetsu?! Why are you here? She asked clearly nervous. Her younger brother had a tenacity of getting himself into trouble and unlike her or their older brother he lacked the famous Sugihara's charm. "Yo sis! Sorry to ask you that out of the blue but could you..." He said with a harm smile before Nagisa stopped him. "No." She said coldly. "Eh! I didn't even got the chance to ask you anything. I simply wanted to ask you if it was alright for me to give you all of my money." He added with a grin. "But seriously I just wanted to ask you if it was ok to borrow some cash. The whole class will go for karaoke tonight and I want to join them. Problem is I already spent my allowance and dad wont give my any raise. So I was thinking maybe you could..."

That little devil wasn't here because he was in trouble but because he wanted to party. She knew that there was no way to convince him to stop bothering her and since she didn't want to lose her temper in frond of Blaez she gave in. "Fine fine...come here. Oh and while you're at it get those documents in my dorm. You already have a spare key so you wont need mine." She said as she reached for her wallet and took out a generous amount of cash before she handed them to her brother. Tetsuya on the other hand kissed his sister's check and quickly grabbed the documents from the desk. "Thanks Nagisa you're the best." He said as he left the club room running.
"Ah siblings, they blessing and curse of life. Do you have any siblings Blaez?" She asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning away memories (Blaez)   Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 6:31 pm

They were about to get back to the task when someone knocked on the door,it was a orange haired boy,Nagisa seemed nervous about his presence,Blaez simply kept boxing the documents while he heard the conversation in silence,from what he picked they were siblings and the guy wanted to borrow some money for a karaoke night with his class.Blaez kept his eyes away from both during the whole conversation,he didn't wanted to disrupt the conversation.

"No,i'm a only child."He replied"But i think it's better like that."He added,Blaez rarely talks about his family,so even something vague like that is a big step for him"Do you have other siblings or it's just you and that guy?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning away memories (Blaez)   Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:04 pm

So Blaez was an only child. Nagisa wondered if she could be equally happy if she was the only child her parents had. Having siblings was a constant source of stress, that much was certain, but on the other hand a life without at least one seemed somewhat hollow. She couldn't help but wonder if Blaez was feeling lonely as an only child. "Actually I have one more older brother. He's five years older than me so he's now working at our father's company as assistant manager. Heh, one day he's going to be the head of the Sugihara group so my father is pretty tough on him. Poor Masahiko was always working hard since we were just children." She said with nostalgia.

Nagisa decided to help Blaez with the documents. That way they could finish faster. "It's such a pity the club had to shut down. It used to be so popular just a couple of years ago. It would be such a waste to leave this room to root. Don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning away memories (Blaez)   Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:19 pm

"You really like your family huh?"It's been years since Blaez talked to his parents,and it didn't end up well,maybe it was better like that,sometimes you have to lose a few things in life to be a stronger person"They say hard work is the way to success."Blaez was just making small talk,for some reason he didn't fully agreed with that.

"Why don't you make your own club then?"He said it joking,but Nagisa really seemed to dislike the idea of leaving the room unused,Blaez couldn't understand why,after all,it's just a room,the school would find a use for it sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning away memories (Blaez)   Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:49 pm

Nagisa haven't really thought about creating her own club. She was busy since she was on her last year and she also had several duties as a member of the student government but then again this club room could prove useful in the near future. Strange things were happening in the entire region and since Nagisa had already started an investigation she could easily turn this room in her base of operation.

"Well it would take time. It involves a lot of paperwork and I should also find a teacher to help me... but I can't say that the idea doesn't sound appealing. Since it's my last year I guess the teachers will be more lax with me and as a member of the student government I could smooth the process of club creation." She said more to herself than Blaez as if she was trying to convince herself it was a good idea. "You said you are not a member in any club at the moment. Would you be interested in creating a club with me then?" She asked as she placed the last remaining documents in one of the boxes making sure to maintain eye contract with the boy.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning away memories (Blaez)   Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:36 pm

He remained in silence for a while thinking about the girl's request,he had no obligation of joining it,but he did gave her the idea,maybe he could join just for a while until the club is fully formed"I don't know i have been busy lately..."A sigh escaped the student's mouth "Alright i will help you with your club until it has enough members to exist without me.And if i don't show up it's because i had a good reason,so don't bother me when it happens,alright?"He explained his terms for joining the club"But i will help in anyway i can,or at least try..."He concluded,if that wasn't enough,then there wasn't much he could do.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning away memories (Blaez)   Cleaning away memories (Blaez) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:32 am

Blaez's reply was unexpected. She thought that he would come up with an excuse to decline her offer. He didn't sound promising but if Blaez was a member then she only needed one more. Nagisa was certain that she could convince Tetsuya to join as well which meant that with three members the club would be approved. "Thank you. Since I also have a lot of duties this club wont be very demanding so there's no need to worry if you don't show up." Nagisa replied with a smile.

"Now then. Would you mind giving me your last name and your class so I can add you to the club members. I could just give you a petition of course but it wont be as fast. Plus since the club is not officially established I can't print any petitions." She said as she closed the open windows. It was still too cold outside to stay in a room with fully opened windows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning away memories (Blaez)   Cleaning away memories (Blaez) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleaning away memories (Blaez)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next