Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin

Kevin

Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN]   Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:54 am

"Kuma-kun!?" I called out his name but there was no response, obviously because it's a teddy bear but still I am calling out the teddy bear's name like it would even response. Where is Kuma-kun? I can't live without Kuma-kun! I must find him. I was running around the amusement park finding my missing Teddy Bear, Kuma-kun. I know I am not a child anymore but that doll really means a lot to me. A bunch of people noticed me but I ignored them anyway since I am busy finding Kuma-kun. "Kuma-kun!? Kuma-kun!? Where are you!?" I called out his name again like a little girl that lost her doll. After a half an hour of running, I gave up. I felt defeated and I just sat on a bench. Where is Kuma-kun!? I can't find him anywhere *sob* *sob* uwaaaahhh!" I started crying like a little girl that lost something very important. Oh my gosh, I can't find him anywhere. Where is he? *sob*
Back to top Go down
Shilah Moore

Shilah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN]   Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:03 am

While he made his way around the Galaxy Theme Park, trying to avoid as many people as he can, he noticed the sound of a cry not too far from him. As he looked around him for the source of the cry he locked his eyes on Koharu. He brushed his hair with his hand to the left side as he looked at her for a moment. He didn't necessarily want to just leave her there crying.. but he didn't necessarily want to help. (C'mon Raian.. don't do it if you don't have to... DON'T DO IT IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO.. I have to) All he can think at this point is she's lucky he's feeling generous as he walked over to the girl examining her as he stood above her. "Uh-um.. a-are you ok? What's wrong.. you-uh-need help?" he smiled at her hoping it was nothing too bad and the conversation could stop there.. but it's never that easy.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN]   Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:17 pm

I looked up at the teenage boy who approached me with tears on my cheek. So I wiped my tears and took my time to calm down and said "My teddy bear is lost and I can't find it anywhere *sob*" A bunch of tears would start falling down so I wiped my face again. "Can you help me find it?" then an another group of tears would start falling down again but this time, I let them roll down my cheeks until all of them drop. "Sorry if I am acting like a little girl. It 's just that the teddy bear means a lot to me and I will really freak put when I never found it. I am also sorry if I caused you discomfort"
Back to top Go down
Shilah Moore

Shilah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN]   Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:22 pm

"Y-your.. teddy bear?" (What really have I gotten myself into this time.. She has to be crazy or something, right?) he stared at her for a bit after she asked him if he would help, he didn't want to say yes, but he was in far too deep to say no. He tilted his head to the side a bit, and gave her a fake-smile. "Of course I'll help!~ This thing must be pretty dear to you if you're crying this much about it.. no offense." he looked at her and continued to smile (Nonononono..) "It's completely normal to act like a little girl when something this important goes missed." there was a hint of sarcasm in his voice. He stopped the whole head-tilt thing and looked at her "Whenever you're ready you can tell me where you last saw it, and what it looks like." he reached out his hand to her, waiting for her cue to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN]   Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:20 pm

"T-thank you" I stopped crying there and just wiped the tears left on my cheeks. "Also, Thank you for understanding" I added. Now, I will answer his questions in order for him to help. "Ummmm... The last time I was with him when I was about to enter this amusement park. I put my bag on the counter where the amusement park staff will keep your things safe for you. He exactly looks like this" I took something from my pocket and it was a picture of Kuma-kun.

Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] Profile_picture_by_monokuma-d5fxvi2

"When I was about to ride the rollercoaster, I realized that he's gone!"
Back to top Go down
Shilah Moore

Shilah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN]   Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:01 am

As he looked at the picture he noticed it was an odd looking bear, when you think of a teddy bear you ultimately think a simple brown bear with black eyes, but no, this one was a strange looking black and white bear. It kind of reminded him of himself as the bear had two sides to it. He began to think of the family he left at home, hoping everyone was okay.. As he thought about it more his face saddened.

"Wait.. wait.." he wiped the sad look on his face and looked to her bewildered "If you put your things on the counter.. Then wouldn't it be with your things over there?" he tapped his foot in utter confusion, he wasn't sure if she forgot she left him with her things, or if she's leaving out that she brought her teddy bear with her. Either way, he didn't want to leave her crying about something as silly as losing a teddy bear. "It's just a teddy bear, right? So I couldn't have run off or anything.. Let's just go back and check if it's with your things." He smiled at her "I'm sure we'll find it easy peasy." He knew that wasn't entirely true as the park is huge, and if the bear wasn't where he thought it was.. it's going to be almost impossible to find.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN]   Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:25 am

As the teenage boy said about the bear being in the counter, I think I remember where I've put the bear now. Maybe I've joined put Kuma-kun with my things on the counter without even noticing it. Oops! how dumb of me hehe. "You're right! I remember it now!" I would then rush to the amusement park entrance where the counter I speak of can be found. My running is fast, I hope the boy has enough speed and stamina to follow me. As I reached the counter, I handed the staff my card with a number '121' which is the locker number where they've put my things. The staff then returned with a big purse and monocolored bear, it was Kuma-kun. I quickly took the bear and snuggled it. " Kuma-kun! There you are! You made me worried! I've missed you!" . The staff would do a strange glare at Koharu and said " So the bear was yours? I was right, somebody just left the bear on the counter when I was done putting your things in the locker. You were the last person to store things here so I thought you owned the bear". I would hug the bear harder and longer like we haven't seen for a thousand years. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" I said to the staff. "You look familiar, you're Koharu Tateyama right? the commercial model?" I nodded yes and reply " Yes I am Koharu Tateyama!".

I then looked at the boy who solved the mystery. "Hey there, thanks for solving the mystery. It is so dumb for me that I've forgot that I put the bear on the counter and sorry, I might've wasted your time too but here..." I took his hand and put something on it, it was money worth around 100 dollars. "Please don't refuse! Take it! It is my token as my appreciation for solving the mystery and for the fact, I've wasted your time too so yeah take it.". Giving money as a reward for solving a tiny mystery is stupid but at the least, he is the only one who helped me in all that crowd in the amusement, he is very lucky. Also, he might need it also for his family, or on his school or on his taxes or any financial problems so he really needs to accept it. "I am Koharu Tateyama by the way, and you?" I took out my hand asking for a handshake
Back to top Go down
Shilah Moore

Shilah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN]   Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:12 pm

"Gah! Wait up!" he yelled at Koharu chasing her the way to the counter. (Jeez.. She has a lot of energy, it seems like just two seconds ago I told her where to go and she already rushed off.) however, Raian was pretty sure he could follow close behind.. catching up and gasping for air he looked up to her as she showed the staff member her card "Y-you're.. f-fast.. Not even a pro track and field member could catch up to you.. either that or I'm just slow and wimpy.." he thought about what he said for a bit (Yeah, I'm wimpy.. and slow)

As the staff member handed over her purse and bear he smiled at her, not because he was happy for her, but because he didn't have to help her any longer. "Well! I'm glad you found you bear.. I didn't think it'd be this easy."  While he looked to the staff member and blankly stared as he said "Commercial Model" (Wait wait.. model? This girl's a model. heh. never heard of her.. yet again I don't really keep up with anything like that..)

As he looked back to Koharu as she thanked him he smiled yet again "Hey, it's really no problem I actually enjoy helping people." as she handed him the money he looked to her in surprise. "I can't take this, please." (All I did was tell her the obvious fact that her bear was at the counter) when he went in for a handshake he planted the money back in her hand and struck a pose "Real heroes don't need rewards anyhow, I'm Raian Auric."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN]   Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:40 am

As Raian refused the money, I was kinda sad but still proud of his action. Although, I forced him to give him the money, he still refused in a polite way of course. So I chuckled a little bit and say "*chucke* If you don't want the money well fine then heehee" then I returned the money on my purse. "Nice to meet you by the way! Let's be friends". "So here's my number! and my address if you wanna visit my house. So call me or visit me at my house when you need something, don't hesitate to ask. I would like to help other people whenever I have the chance". Well that escalated quickly, I am just too friendly but he seems to be nice so I can trust him. So if he ever needs help, I gave him my number and my address. "I am getting late on my next appointment so I should be going now! bye!" I left the scene and walking in to my car. I opened the window at my car just to wave at him while leaving the scene.

-EXIT-
Back to top Go down
Shilah Moore

Shilah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN]   Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:07 pm

"Well.. Alright then haha.. I'll be sure to text you or something later?" He put the number into his pocket and smiled awkwardly (She talks.. reeallly fast but oh well, I might get used to it.) "Well I'll see you some other time then, have fun at your appointment.. haha" he waved to her while she exited, giving off another awkward smile. (well, bye.) Walking off back into the theme park he sighed to himself (I just got to Azores and weird shit just keeps happening, oh well.. I guess that's what I signed up for when I moved here.)

-EXIT-

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN]   Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:27 am

Koharu of the Lovers and Ryan of the Moon have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN]   Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuma-kun? T.T [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1