Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)

Go down 
+3
Kat
Albrecht
AkaJack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 5:56 am

Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 Giphy

Charles stood between Kazuya and Blaez. It all happened in a moment, just when he was about to releas another flurry upon the Keeper... But he knew his decision was right. He had to protect Blaez for now, no matter the cost...

Kazuya struck Charles straight across his right cheek. The force of the blow sent the android's body flying and he soon found himself laying in the deep hot sand, unable to move. And he was still in Orgia mode...

Stats:

Skills:

Passives:

Current condition:

Last edited by Bfroger6 on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed damage cuz I had no idea Not today! existed, sheep cx)
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:39 pm

Stats:

Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:42 am

Keeper of Light:

Titan Guardian:

Ailment Chance:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:03 am

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:09 pm

Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 Charle10
-I killed him, like I killed her, but this time it wasn't my fault, it was yours-

Stats:

Skills:

Passives:

Current condition:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:19 pm

Stats:

Passives:

Actions:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:35 am

Damage Taken:

Keeper of Light:

Titan Guardian:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:09 pm

(Keeper is back to Staggering from Mazio)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:38 pm

Stats:

Action:

Miss&Crit:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:45 pm

Charles collapsed into the sand dunes as the systems began failing...
He had done what he could. Now it was time for Kazuya and Blaez to wrap everything up...

Stats:

Skills:

Passives:

Current condition:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:49 pm

Stats:

Passives:

Actions:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:26 pm

The enemies would finally go down, and in the background, the dark red aura grew a bit larger, and what appeared walking from it was who appeared to be a regal-looking man. His hair was short and blonde, while his eyes were a piercing emerald green. He was tall, and very stout. He almost looked as though he was looking down at the team that had gone through so much.

Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 Eterna11

He began to walk slowly to them, looking at each of them, including the fallen comrades. "I see this was not how it was intended to end. I apologize, I thought you were all fit for the task as it is always saddening to lose someone with potential like you all. But it seems only a few of you came out still standing. I commend you for having such endurance, though my soldiers were not meant to give you this much trouble," he said, with a half-smile, but clapped his hands together nonetheless. His voice seemed a bit deeper than he looked. Maybe it was just an odd perk of him. "Tell me, did this battle get your mind thinking on what it means to be strong? You all definitely demonstrated it during this conflict."

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:24 pm

At last, it's all over but unfortunately, we lost an ally. It was Nilo, we... we killed him. Gosh! darn it! If Charles and I didn't fell for the charm then he must be still alive. Jack is ok, he is just unconscious. "I'm sorry guys, If I arrived early then this wouldn't happen" I apologized to the rangers with my heads down, really regretting what just happened today. I hope they forgive me, I didn't abandoned them, I arrived right? but I arrived too late. Whatever, it already happened and I must fix this somehow.

I watched the angel go down and walked to us. What!? Is that what he is just gonna say? What the hell is wrong with this angel!? It seems like he doesn't care about Nilo and Jack. He even got the guts to smile in all what happened. What kind of angel he is? Angels are supposed to be nice, right? Is he really an angel or what? "yes and to be strong means to survive" that is all I have to say about his question, I am too affected to say something more. "Is that all you're gonna say? You can't bring back our friend?! You're an angel, right? You're just gonna let this slip? Hell no! You're not going to do that! You must have reviving ability or shit! The two of us fell down but we're nothing without them! We managed to defeat your soldiers because of teamwork! We're all weak! but we're strong together! We can't survive a battle alone! We also never gave up hope! That's why we're still here standing in front of you!" I don't what just happened but those things just came out through my mouth all of a sudden,
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:15 pm

"..." It was over. With every last ounce of strenght he had in his broken, overheated body, Charles forced himself into a standing position as best as he could. Be it from hatred or grief, he just had to see the Keeper disperse into nothingness as Kazuya landed his strike. It pleased him to see her gone now. I mean, she was the one who forced him into...

What was that? As Charles raised his head, he noticed a human silhuette in the desert dunes, a man with golden hair and piercing eyes, who stared down on them - stared down on Nilo and spoke of strenght with his too deep voice. The smugness of the figure as it glared upon them set something in Charles ablaze, something that had woken up the moment he woke up from the Keeper's trance... Kazuya's speech about teamwork and bringing Nilo back just made it worse.

"Strenght..." He shot a glare of hatred towards the apparent Angel, the one who put them through this 'test'. "You disgust me." He bit his lip. "Nilo is dead because of you!"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:47 pm

"...It doesn't matter,we weren't strong enough to help him,i didn't knew much about him but..."The student shook his head,there was nothing he could do now"No use dwelling over it...We have to keep moving forward..."He sounded calm,even after what they wen through,After that he went silent,he didn't wanted to cause more trouble,the group was on their limit,they didn't knew if the "Angel" had a short temper,and yet,both Kazuya and Charles were yelling at him,he thought it was a bad decision,but decided to not intervene,they had their reasons to be mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)    Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's all investigate a parallel dimension! (Rangers Only Mission)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next