Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sightseeing [Sharaku]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing [Sharaku]   Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:44 pm

''Lucky you.'' Sharaku would laugh lowly. ''It seems you have the knack of meeting overly cheery and friendly people.'' Or so it appeared. Hyde was always painfully outgoing, and the one meeting with Kazuya made him believe the bluehead was at least fairly similar in that regard. A ball of enthusiasm for just about anything. ''For example, I can easily see Hyde giving a brotherly hug to an almost complete stranger. That's just the way he is.'' She was lucky for now. But there were always people that made you regret you were somewhere. Then again, that applied to just about any place.

''That sounds sad. But, at least you have someone to go to, even if they're not your real parents. That's what's supposed to matter, right?'', he would say, looking somewhere ahead, not really focusing on a specific object. ''You say you miss them, but you can still visit, no? That's better than nothing. Some people have even less than that.'', he would smile faintly, giving her a solemn look. This wasn'ta fun discussion, and he was honestly not sure why was she telling him something like this. Ah well. He didn't have a choice but to roll along. He wouldn't want to upset her by dismissing the subject rudely, even though he wasn't sure how appropriate it was to talk about such with someone you barely knew. Don't you tell this to your closest friends or so? ''Anyway, we're about halfway there, I'd assume. Hope you're not tired of walking yet.'', he'd announce a while later. Speaking of the guide trip, of course. Hopefully, she hadn't forgotten yet, with all that sudden nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing [Sharaku]   Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:17 pm

"Hehe... I suppose you could say that." Mae smiled sheepishly. "I guess nice people are just drawn to me somehow!" She laughed together with Sharaku. She was either very lucky, or there was truly something to what she had just said. Mae had no clue which of them it was. Perhaps a combination of the two?

Mae raised an eyebrow at Sharakus comment about Hyde. "Really? Sure, i'm all for helping people out, but hugging a complete stranger is stretching things." She giggled. If Hyde really was like that, Mae had no idea, but considering the red-heads personality, it wasn't completely out of the question.

Mae looked up at Sharaku. "Y-yeah, I can still do that, so it aint all bad. Thanks, Sharaku..." Her expression lightened up a bit. He really knew exactly what to say to cheer Mae up. Sharaku was right. There were other teens her age who had it much worse than her. She really shouldn't be thinking too much about this. After all, Mae didn't want to depress Sharaku with this stuff. She smiled once again. "Ah! Yeah, I'm not tired. So, you said you've been to this Circus once before? How was it?" She looked at Sharaku. She desparately needed to change subject, and perfect segways like this one rarely shows up, so Mae took the opportunity to learn more about the mysterious Sharaku Rikei.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing [Sharaku]   Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:10 pm

''Then enjoy while it lasts.'' Sharaku would state simply, giving her a passing glance. At least she was an optimist. Nothing good will last forever. Unless you're the God of luck. When she commented on what he had said about Hyde, he would chuckle faintly. ''Well, perhaps not hugging directly, even though I can see him doing it. But, he's the type to be nice and helpful even to someone he met literally a few minutes ago. You could be rude to him, and he'd sprout about friendship. That's just Hyde for you.'' Most of the time, the redhead was just an incarnation of neverending optimism, in almost any situation.

''You're welcome.'', he would mutter, not expanding the subject unless she chose to do it herself. To be honest, he'd rather not talk about such unless necessary. He couldn't really tell her much in return, so the conversation would be moreso one-sided, if it were to continue. ''It wasn't bad. But it isn't my kind of activity. If you like watching fancy shows then check it out.'', he would answer her question, somewhat simply. What was he to say to that? He wasn't about to give her a detailed rundown. Besides, the shows most likely changed with time, so it wasn't going to be relevant.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing [Sharaku]   Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 12:00 pm

"Tehee... Like me then..." Mae smiled Sheepishly, while scratching the back of her head. "Well, I'm not as forgiving as he is, but I try helping people out when I can. Just like how my adoptive mother helped me out. It's just a part of who I am."

"Well, I'll keep this place in mind if I'm bored some weekend." Sure, it was a long trek here all the way from the school dorms, but She at least owed the place a chance before dismissing it. "I've never actually been to a circus before, so now I have the chance to go to one!" She had heard things about what a circus was all about, but she'd never actually seen it with her own eyes. Now she really wanted to go see one... Maybe she should invite some friends from the Dorms? But she didn't need to worry about that now. "Alright, where to next?" She asked Sharaku. Mae was enjoying Sharaku's company. He wasn't very talkative, but there was a lot of thought put into the few words he spoke. "You know, I'm having a great time here with you!" She smiled at Sharaku. It wasn't much, but at least that's how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing [Sharaku]   Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:09 pm

''Hm. To each their own, I suppose. The two of you will get along.'' Sharaku didn't have much to say to that. He was fine with helping out people, and it sure was better than being awful towards them, but he wasn't the type to go too far with it. He wouldn't help someone who obviously didn't deserve it, or gave him too much of a bad atttitude about it. He had certain limits on such.

With that, he would stay silent most of the time as they walked. He just didn't have anything to say at all. She wanted to go to the circus one day, okay, but that had barely a thing to do with him. Nor was he a big fan of that kind of attractions. It wasn't a small talk subject he felt like truly participating in. What was he to say? That a circus is awesome? That wouldn't even be true from his point of view. Plus, he'd just sound ridiculous stating a random fact. He was no good at leading a conversation that didn't make him feel involved. Hyde was the champion in that category. He wasn't a talker unless the topic suited his tastes. ''Wherever you want.'', he'd respond, somewhat flippantly to Mae's question about the direction.

''That so? I'm not doing anything.'', he'd state, giving her a sideways glance. Great time, eh? He wasn't doing much, nor was he even holding a consisten conversation with her? Did that really account for great time with her? She seemed the type to enjoy bouncing around.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing [Sharaku]   Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 1:41 pm

"I hope so too! The guy seems fun to hang around with." Mae nodded. Mae and the red head were both pretty similiar, so it shouldn't be too difficult for the two to bond. If Sharaku and Hyde's relation was anything to go by, she would get along nicely with him.

"Well, how about the Amusement park. Could be useful to know where it is once summer comes around." At least, that's what Mae thought. She used to go to one with her friends back in japan every so often. Sure, Penecia was a little bit out of the way for her to visit the amusement park frequently, but every once in a while should be ok. "So, what do you work with?" She asked all of a sudden. Mae realised the question came from out of the blue, but segwaying into something like work wasn't really easy to do when you didn't work yourself. "I heard Hyde works part time at a sushi resturant here in Penecia, so I was just wondering what you're doing while we 'kids' are in school... And it's fine if you don't want to tell me, i completely understand." She looked up at the tall man next to her. Much about Sharaku was still a mystery to her. A mystery she wanted to unveil.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing [Sharaku]   Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:30 pm

Sharaku would look at Mae thoughtfully for a short while, before shrugging. ''Maybe. For some. He's fun up to a certain point. Depends on what kind of fun is your cup of coffee.'' In his opinion, Hyde could be taken more as a situational humor at times, but if he were to be frank, the redhead's idea of fun just rubbed him the wrong way more often than not. Mainly the fact that Hyde always kept insisting on it, cause it has to be fun. Well, news is, not everyone thinks that way. Sometimes, he wished Hyde was less impulsive about such. Being outgoing is not always the way to make friends with people. He didn't think Hyde as a bad company, but as much as he tried, there was always at least one thing that made him want to bop the redhead in the head.

''That one isn't hard to find. It's the biggest place around here.'', he would comment, when she picked the Amusement park. It was the most prominent attraction in Penecia. He'd say even a blind person would find it after a while. ''But this way, it shouldn't be that far off from where we are know. I think.'' That all said, he wasn't the best with directions still. Unless he really tried hard, but it didn't always work out. When she asked about his work, he'd have to resist making a face. Why were people interested in that lately? ''What do I do? Whatever I feel like.'', he'd answer ambiguously. Hopefully, she wouldn't pry too much. This subject was often meh. There was nothing for him to say.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing [Sharaku]   Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:01 am

"He's a bit silly, I'll give you that!" Mae chuckled. Hyde was a really interesting guy to say the least. "He makes some very delicious Sushi though, I'll have to admit. Not the most common skill to see. I wish I was good with cooking." Mae laughed heartfully. "Sure, I can cook some stuff, but not on the levels of what Hyde's making. I will probably never get that good." Mae scratched the back of her head, smiling sheepishly.

"Oh yeah?" Mae raised her eyebrows. Now that she thought about it, aside from the circus tent, the ferris wheel was another thing which had caught her eye on her way here. "Well, you lead the way, Rikei-San" She smiled at him.

"Whatever you feel like, hub? Well, it's fine if you don't want to tell me. Everyone has their fair share of secrets. I respect that." Mae looked at him as they walked towards the Galaxy Amusement Park.

"So, what's the best thing for you about Azores?" Mae asked. She was more curious than anything. Making small talk was a good way to pass the time spent walking.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing [Sharaku]   Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:06 am

Silly was an understatement at times. ''He can cook that well? Have you actually tried eating something he made?'' Not that it was impossible, but Sharaku didn't think Hyde would be that good at it. Sure, the redhead worked as a waiter, but that wasn't the same as a chef. Besides, he usually didn't see teens that were busy with school spending time perfecting cooking skills. They could just eat lunch at school, or buy something during free time. Or have parents cook for them, though that was not Hyde's case, at least.

''Right, I am.'' Leading the way was fine, if only he was better at directions. Oh well. At least, the amusement park was obvious enough, so it'd be lame if he got lost this time around. ''I was just saying what is. I'm not really keeping a secret by telling you that.'', he'd respond casually. Yes, he wasn't going to directly tell her, but there wasn't any secret behind what he had said. He did what he chose to, no?

''Best?'', he would snort under his breath. What was good about this place? Sure, it wasn't a bad choice to live at, but with all that was going on all of a sudden, could it be classified as a good pick in general? And best, on top of that. ''I don't know. I find it fine, but I don't think there's something that stands out enough for me to call it 'best'.'', he would shrug eventually. What else to say?
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing [Sharaku]   Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:42 am

"Well, I did try some of the sushi he had brought for lunch today. He said he had made them himself. And It truly was delicious. So yeah, he's good with food alright!" Mae chuckled. She wasn't suprised by Sharaku's reaction at all. Hyde wasn't really the type that screamed "I'm a damn good cook" by just looking at him. She had been suprised too, when he first said he worked at a Sushi resturant in Penecia part time. "I wanna say he mentioned something about working part time at a Sushi resturant here in Penecia... I think it was... Edogawa Sushi? or something like that..." Mae scratched the back of her head.

"Alright then." Mae nodded towards Sharaku. If he didn't want to tell her what he was working with, that was fine. She would eventually learn if she hung out with him more in the future, which was something she would most definatley do.

"Really? Well, I'm not gonna complain. At least there's nothing really bad here, aside from the recent happenings... What's up with that anyway? People getting kidnapped? Everyone at school is talking about it. You know, about that 17 year old girl that just up and vanished?" Mae shuddered at the thought. That girl was two years younger than herself... Which frightened her. Maybe there was some psychopathic killer loose in Azores targeting teenage girls... From what Mae had heard, the Azorean Police are up in arms about this, since this kidnapping was just one in a long line of similiar dissapearances of people all over Azores. How could she not be worried?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing [Sharaku]   Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:39 am

Hm. What do you know? However...''He does work there, but only as a waiter. He isn't a chef. Unless he changed professions without me knowing about it.'' Sharaku would shake his head in slight amusement. He wouldn't necessarily trust Hyde with cooking too much yet. One Sushi turning out good still didn't mean the redhead was great at cooking in general. He'd rather play a little of caution here, because with Hyde most things required so. Food was no exception to the unspoken rule.

And then she went and asked about the recent situation...which..Wait, she didn't see the Broadcast or what? He would frown. ''Which girl exactly do you mean? I don't know them by age.'' To be honest, he really didn't know who she was refering to right now. He didn't keep track of people's ages unless it was necessary for some reason. ''Either way, I can't really tell you much when it comes to that. Just hope you won't get to have something to do with it. That's the best bet.'', he would add after a while. There was no way he was going to go explain supernatural stuff to her. It seemed she didn't know. Which was weird, seeing as what happened during that Tower incident a while ago. Didn't she notice the strange things...? Hm. ''However, speaking of that...you didn't see the Broadcast? I'd figure that would have enlightened a bit about random happenings. Among other things.'' He'd scowl a little. He was still not happy about that. So much help with people knowing all around.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing [Sharaku]   Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:17 am

"I think she went by the name... Was It Naomi? I'm not entirely sure, actually." Mae said, deep in thought. What WAS up with all this stuff anyway? Mae had to come over to this Island at a time like this? Really?

"What broadcast? Is there something I'm missing here? I've only been here for two days you know!" Mae pouted slightly, before looking at Sharaku with a worried expression. "You don't think I'll get dragged into this somehow right?" She realised that her voice was shaking, and her legs started to buckle beneath her... She was terrified...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing [Sharaku]   Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:25 pm

''?????''

...There was only one person Sharaku knew by that name. But, it was weird. Naomi wouldn't let herself just get kidnapped or such, and he would probably have heard about it, had it really happened. On second thought, why would they be talking about that in school? He wasn't sure whether she even went there, since she never mentioned anything related to it before. He would stop walking, looking at Mae intently. ''Naomi...? In case you do have the name right, I believe there isn't much to worry about. She wouldn't get herself taken down that easy. Most likely, she's just working on something.'' What the something was, he'd actually like to know. Hm. He would find out eventually. Naomi wasn't as careless as Hyde, so he wasn't worried she'd cause a huge mess.

...Only two days? Well then, it made much more sense now. ''So you haven't then.'', he'd muse aloud, somewhat flippantly. ''Technically speaking, you are missing a bit then. You should be able to notice things that are off if you look around closely, but I am not about to encourage you. Don't be surprised when you come across anything.'', he'd enlighten her vaguely, looking off to the side thoughtfully. ''And I can't say. Haven't figured out a pattern yet, so for all intents and purposes, you might get involved. Then again, at this point, it perhaps is better to be aware. As long as you don't wimp out, you should be fine in the end.'' Maybe. But he wasn't going to tell her to be pessimistic. That would solve nothing. The world was going to hell anyway, so it didn't really matter anymore, as to whether this was kept a secret or not. Even though she had not seen the broadcast when it aired, there were ways to get at it, and rumours were on all over the region as well. Besides, normal people could see the rifts now, even without the ability to enter them. Hiding was as good as moot now, except for cases when it was obvious that telling might not be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing [Sharaku]   Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:47 am

"Hopefully she's okay." Mae said with a worried expression on her face. "Rumors spread quickly at schools you know. I'm already aware that she's not from the school, but word must've gotten out somehow... Maybe her parents... Ugh, I dunno!" Her slight frustration over the lack of details was understandable. Getting involved in this mess didn't seem very likely, just like Sharaku had said. // I should heed his advice though. Sticking out too much might make me a target... //

"So, what's with this broadcast you're speaking of? I've never heard of it... What is it exactly? Some kind of warning?" Mae asked with a thoughtful expression upon her face. Why did this stuff have to happen just as she transferred? "I have the worst luck, huh? I mean, transferring to a new school, and suddenly everything here in azores is going to hell in a handbasket. Oh well... Hopefully the situation is resolved..." She took a deep breath. Sometimes... Her luck was just the worst...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing [Sharaku]   Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 2:00 pm

Hm. ''I believe you needn't worry. I'm pretty sure she's fine, considering who we're talking about.'' As a matter of fact, some rumours were getting annoying. Sharaku doubted Naomi would get herself in that kind of trouble, so most likely, whoever even came up with this was panicking for no serious reason. Why would the people in school take it on when she wasn't even a student, he would never know. ''Some rumours can be such a pain...'', he would mutter under his breath, talking to no one in particular.

''Hard to put it. Warning could be a good word. If you really want to know, it'd be better to look it up. I'm sure you could easily find a footage on the internet. There was quite a hype over that when it aired.'' There was no way he could explain all that to someone who had literally no idea, even if he wanted to. In case she was really interested, it wouldn't be hard to seek it out. Afterall it had been quite a big thing. ''I suppose you do. The saying that everything is going to hell isn't really far from the truth. I'd say that if it doesn't get solved, we can say good bye to our lives, even.'', he'd say kind of lightheartedly, despite the fact that he was talking about something of that caliber. It was a general fact by now. No use getting upset over it each time it had to be mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing [Sharaku]   Sightseeing [Sharaku] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sightseeing [Sharaku]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next