Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody) Empty
PostSubject: Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody)   Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:32 pm

"Sis, what's Zela Academy like? Do you think I'll like it there?"
"I believe that you will. I finished my last year there, and I can tell you're bound to make some friends. Just be you, okay? Let's get moving. The ferry should be leaving soon..."

Hikaru recalled the conversation with his sister as he rode the ferry and glanced over  the gleaming sea, looking toward the academy's island. He tried his best to replicate the academy's structure in his notebook, but it came out looking blockier than he would have liked.
Oh well, he whispered to himself, it's not like I'm going to forget how this place looks.
As Hikaru wandered into the school grounds, he couldn't help but look in every possible direction. He smiled and waved to some passing students until he realized that he wasn't sure where his classroom. He was enrolled in class 1-B but had no idea where the classrooms. He began running down the hallway to his left, scanning the classrooms along the way. When he looked forward, he suddenly skid to a halt when he saw he was running straight at a student, almost leaving marks on the floor. Once he stopped himself, he beamed at the student in front of him.
"Oh, uh, sorry. I nearly ran you over. Do you, er, know where classroom 1-B is?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody)   Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:38 pm

Jack sighed inwardly to himself... Today was a bit of a head ache... First he was woken up by that insufferable opossum of Charles'. Don't get him wrong... Jack loved Gao as much as a man could love a small furry animal... but he just wished Charles would train the little guy enough not to sneak into Jack's room at the dorms and claw his face up.... Jack just assumed that meant the little gal liked him. If that wasn't enough.... first thing that happened to Jack this morning was the rather unfortunate grade he got back when he checked his grades online on his most recent phys 2 exam... His parents would NOT be pleased... wasn't it enough he got into a collage level physics course? sigh... guess not... and all that before classes even started!

"Well... least it can't get much worse..." Jack said tempting fate... Then out of nowhere a blur of hair and clothes comes hurtling towards him! A shadow? A demon? T.V personality Dick Van Dyke?... Wait... was Dick Van Dyke still alive?... huh... Jack would have to check later... Even if he was why would Dick Van Dyke be charging at him?... Regardless It was NOT Dick Van Dyke or even any black and white era TV star for that matter. Just another student.

"Whoa Whoa hold on there speedy! You where runnin so fast I thought you were Dick Van Dyke!. Now let's slow down and start with your name. Mine is Jack, what's yours? After that we can talk about where your goin alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody)   Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Hikaru scratched his head at the thought of being remotely similar to Dick van Dyke, but he imagined that he must have been running pretty fast. Well, his sister always marveled at his speed when he tried participating in cross country. Shaking the thought aside, he smirked and spoke.
"Um, the name's Hikaru Ryouichi. It's great to meet you Jack."
He studied Jack for a minute, maybe longer than he should have. Despite his positive demeanor, he could see there was something wrong written across his face. He decided to try applying some emotional appeal.
"A-are you alright? You look... concerned. And tired. Anyways, can you help me find classroom 1-B? I may be late, but, eh, I'm not too concerned if I am."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody)   Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:51 pm

Well wasn't this one perceptive. heh. Regardless, now that Jack got a good look at him, he didn't look anything like Dick Van Dyke... Not in the slightest. Jack quietly wondered why he thought of that in the first place but after years of such out of no where thoughts and comments made by his brain he had become very good at just letting things like that go."Well it's nice to meet you Hikaru, and yeah I can show you to class 1-B no problem. I wouldn't be worried... you wont be late untill riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight," Jack stared at his watch for a moment longer. "Now..." As if on cue the last bell rang signifying the start of classes for the day.

"So anyway, fallow me. You knew around here?" Jack asked as he lead Hikaru down the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody)   Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:01 pm

Hikaru was startled by the bell ring, but he thanked Jack for his help and followed Jack down the hall.
"Yeah, this is my first day. Although, my sister went here last year and graduated, so she thought this school would be a great fit for me."
He earnestly smiled at Jack, itching to ask him more questions later.
"So, do you think we could talk later? You know, when we can meet up next."
Hikaru could see a sign hanging above the door near the end of the hall. He squinted at the sign, believing that it read "1-B". He pointed toward the sign.
"I-is that the classroom?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody)   Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:22 pm

First day, first day, first day! That's all Jack hears around this place anymore... Jack was beginning to wonder if it was a conspiracy... Like an evil alien force was beginning to send sleeper agents into the school to scope out his abilities as a leader, persona user, and all round cool guy... yeah that sounded plausible. Well sleeper agent or not this guy seemed alright from the little he'd seen of the guy so far.

"Oh really? What's your sister's name? We might of hung out heh. Next time you see her ask about the rumors of a handsome dashing hero protecting the school from the forces of evil heh." Jacke eyed the signs above the classrooms until they came across 1-b"Well here we are kid, this is your class. Any more questions before Ya head in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody)   Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:57 pm

Hikaru was delighted to find the classroom and quickly answered Jack's question.
"Her name's Kumiko Ryouichi. She's pretty tall, has striking black hair, and she's pretty outgoing. You couldn't miss her. I'll ask her if she knows about you, Jack. I'll talk to you later!"
Hikaru waved goodbye to Jack and entered the classroom, apologizing to the teacher but feeling fortunate that they at least found the room.
Sitting near the front of the class, he scanned the room to see the faces of all his new classmates. But his thoughts drifted back to Jack. He was certainly friendly and outgoing, just like Kumiko, but he had a more comical side to him. Hikaru really liked him, and he wouldn't be satisfied with just what he knows now. Perhaps, if Jack shared lunch with him, he could learn more about him. But first, to get through class... without asking too many questions to sidetrack the lesson like at grade school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody)   Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikaru's First Day (Open to anybody)
Page 1 of 1