Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:06 am

“I see… thanks, Sharaku, I appreciate that. Knowing that you’ll have my back when I act like that is reassuring… I’ll try not to, however, I know how much most people loathe someone like that.” After a nice chuckle there, Rita brushed a hand through her bangs, keeping them out of her eyes. They were nicely trimmed, somewhat, sure, but it was still a bit hard to keep them from not getting in the way… oh well, at least the color was pretty. Not like old people white, where they just lose all melanin, but a sort of mixture between black and white, which created a solid, sparkling silver… how funny, no? Someone with such a fiery attitude and attribute has a very cold color to her generally…

“That long, huh…? I guess it was around when The Biggest Top came over, Lia said it’s been about a year…” She’d sigh afterwards, thinking about her conversation with Lia just the day prior… if Rita really was going to go with her, then she needed to finish this business up, and fast. After all… it wasn’t that long until Summer, right? Just half a year more… Rita just hoped that the deadline wouldn’t be too tight… after all, leaving Lia for this would just… break her heart…

“True, but I had just finished an attack. Plus, I wear headphones during battle anyway, so if I needed my ears for something, they’d already be occupied. No real reason for me not to speak during it if it’s just to myself… I’ll refrain from throwing you off, though, I’d rather my combat partner be capable and not easily distracted.” Well, it was true, wasn’t it? Sharaku also needed his concentration just as she did. Why would Rita talk on purpose if she knew that he’d just be worse at fighting from it? That just sounds counterintuitive.

Rita wouldn’t really comment on that whole discussion until a moment later, though, as the voice seemed to directly address her… just… what? “…hi, Awesome, I’m Rita.” Was the most frequent example of a Dad Joke appropriate right now? Of course not, but it still brought a smile to Rita’s face. “But no, really, who are you? If you’re helping Sharaku fight and, in turn, myself, I’d like to at least know you… or would you rather speak to Nero instead?” Prompted, the Emperor stopped dead in her tracks, looking at Rita with eyes wide. What did she mean?

“W-wait, My Praetor… what are you saying? W-we don’t even know who this… wait, we don’t even know what the bearer of this voice is!” Putting on a slightly aggressive face, Nero proceeded to scold Rita a bit about this, though it’d only earn her a shrug. Nero knew what her User was thinking of, and that there was no way to convince her after this… oh well… might as well just play along. Being the voice of consciousness for an already way too witty person was tiring…

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:13 am

Sharaku would give her an amused huff. ''Actually, there are plenty of things that I find more annoying than that kind of behavior. At least, after recent events. I won't be too mad at you in case you end up acting that way, as long as it doesn't result in huge trouble.'' Sure, Hyde acted impulsively a lot, and he wasn't a happy camper whenever such happened, but lately, he's realized it was easier to deal with than other types of behaviour. He'd rather hold someone back, than play puzzles that were rather uncalled for.

At her mention of the circus, he would just give her a short curious look, but not say anything. He wasn't too sure what she was talking about anyway. Nor who. ''I don't mind you talking. I just find it less appealing, since it does nothing to help me, but I don't think it distracts me too much either.'' Unless someone decided to scream in his ears while he was in the middle of a battle, it was fine. He could multitask to a certain extent, and a small talk was okay, as long as he didn't need extreme amounts of concetration for the fight at hand. Which, was rarely needed for these Shadows.

He wasn't sure whether he liked the fact she was trying to talk to the Shadow. Honestly, it could end on a very irritating note. Ah well. ''...Oh, I like that kind of thinking. Perhaps I should make that my name...'' ''..I swear to God that I will attempt to somehow gag you if you don't stop with the boasting.'' That ego was really annoying. ''...No fun. But, yes, hi. They call me Violet Soul.'' Well, that went...well enough.

''Well then, I suppose we'll be out of here for now. Perhaps next time? I'd guess you want to look around for that voice, right?'', he would nod to her once she caught up to him at the entrance. That said, he would be going. If she walked along, fine, but he had no idea where she lived, so that was up to her.

~Exit, outta there~
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:54 am

“Huge trouble… oh, you mean like Hyde caused at Alternate San Malarus before. I met with him and Julian not too long ago, he explained to us all that stuff. Honestly, I think I’ll snoop around those worlds a bit and try to disguise myself as just a normal person there. Though, if I could get Nero dressed up in normal clothes, she could probably come with me and act like my sister or something.” Grinning widely, Rita looked over at Nero, who, by now, was outright embarrassed by her User’s words. The Noble Emperor was at a loss for words. Really, dress your Persona up? How would you even go about that…? You’d need to change after you entered the world, so you’d put yourself at risk just for that? Well, it was a joke, it wasn’t like Rita was really intending to play dress-up with Nero… or was she?

Noting Sharaku’s silence, Rita frowned. Did he really not know who she was talking about? She thought that Lia was famous in the Azores… oh, actually, she was probably known as Cuore by most people. “Hm, alright then. You do well enough without me talking, though, so I’ll choose to not give leeway for distractions during battle. After all, I enjoy crushing the Shadows more than I do talking.” With a very noticeable smirk, Rita hoisted her sword up and over her shoulder, finding that it was easier to carry this way. Really, what was not to like about a good fight? Sure, it was dangerous, but she could always heal herself… though, right now, going further in would be a terrible idea… perhaps later…

“…what a cute exchange.” Letting her smirk ease a little bit, Rita looked over with narrowed eyes at the two. They seemed to be a lot like her and Nero, in a way… perhaps she could count Violet as Sharaku’s Persona thing? Whatever let him fight Shadows. “Hehe… okay then, Violet, it’s a pleasure to know you.” After that little greeting, Rita continued on and followed Sharaku into the entrance, where they came from. Well… it was definitely intriguing Rita, but she wasn’t dumb. Going in and possibly fighting something that froze Shadows in one hit was simply suicide, especially alone… if she wanted to do this, then she’d need to make up a team… well, no better time than the present, right? Julian needed training and Hyde needed to know about this… perhaps Sharaku could inform his own teammates?

“I’ll be leaving with you, actually… I need to report this to my partners. I trust that you’ll pass the info on to your own? If we could work together further, then that’d be amazing. I guess I’ll see you later, Sharaku.” Letting him leave first, Rita hesitated for a moment, looking back at the dazed Nero. Why was she like that now? “Nero.” At the call, the blonde Persona looked back at her User, a frown on her face, begging an inquisitive look from her User.

This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] - Page 3 T5uas5t

“My Praetor… what are you trying to do, exactly?” Wait, what? Wasn’t it kind of obvious? Nero already knew Rita’s reason… her ideal world… why would she ask that? “Nero, I’m following the path I think is right. I have no reason to explain myself to someone who can read my mind directly. If you want to know what I think, why not search it out yourself?” A scowl came over the young blonde’s face as she looked away. Rita was right, was she not? Her Persona should already know what her User wants, and not even try to disagree with them… she was a mask that Rita wore, what made her think that she could ask that of her?

“I… Alright. My Praetor, I apologize… I’ll be returning now.” With those words said, Nero Caesar vanished into Rita’s mind once again, earning a similar frown from the silvernette herself. “How foolish… I don’t need my own self to question my Reason…” Turning heel and dropping her blade on the ground, making it vanish, Rita exited through the rift long after Sharaku had, leaving behind a somber thought… was this really the right thing to do? Why…?

[EXIT]

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3