Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Past and its Venom (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: The Past and its Venom (Sharaku)   The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:03 pm

Now it was time to let the last of his teammates know about his past. He had saved Sharaku for last because he knew out of all the people, he figured Sharaku would be one of the least likely to care or perhaps offer advice that the android has not yet heard of. The former was quite likely, the latter the android was never quite sure about. To be honest, Sharaku was always a bit of an enigma to him, he never could tell what his friend was thinking. It was almost always hidden, except for times when he truly was caught off guard or needed emotions to express a point.

Regardless, he had called Sharaku to the same park where he told Shunnosuke at much of the same hour. Though it was a bit chiller, so he naturally advised bundling up a bit. The android himself, naturally had on a heavier coat, while he may not get cold easily it would be better if he chose to blend in rather than seem like an insane person wearing summer clothing in the middle of winter. He sat on a bench with a warm drink for his comrade. He figured he should at least have gotten him something warm, rather than calling him out here without giving him anything. For now he just waited in his heavy coat for his friend to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Past and its Venom (Sharaku)   The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:25 pm

Now, this had come rather unexpected. Sharaku had never pegged Sentinel as the one to directly seek someone's company. Up till now, it had been either a random bump in, or the whole group meeting. What could the android want from him specifically? The last talk they had at that park had been a little salty, to be honest. He couldn't help the guy with his emotions search much, so what was it? Ah well, no use overthinking it. He was not busy, so the best course was to just go and see, right? Cold was annoying, but thankfully, the android chose a place close, so he wouldn't be freezing..hopefully. He really needed to get himself some warmer clothes soon. Azores was becoming colder than he had expected it to be.

''Hello, Alphonse. A pleasure seeing you once again.'', he'd greet the man, as he approached with a casual stride. ''Was there anything you wanted from me?'', he'd inquire, rather curious about the reasons. In case of people like Hyde, he didn't even stop to think about such, but this was unusual. At least, in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Past and its Venom (Sharaku)   The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:36 am

The android smiled as his friend approached him, "The same to you my friend, you must be cold, so I brought you a warm drink. I hope you like coffee, not sure if it tastes good, but it should help keep you warm." The android said handing him a warm coffee in a can. When asked if there was anything he wanted from his friend, he shook his head no. It wasn't that he needed something from his friend, just that they had something to discuss. He gestured for Sharaku to sit, "I don't need something, as much as I need to tell you something."

Once they were both sitting across from each other, the android looks his friend in the eyes. "I understand your belief is that what happens in the past does no matter or it should not affect us now. However, I feel as though I hold a responsibility to let you know what happened in my past, and let you come up with your own judgement about it. Perhaps you can offer some advice, if you want to." With a sigh he get ready to explain what happened for the fourth time, but it had to come out through his own methods rather than someone else who learned of this dark secret.

"As I may have told you, Maria's father was killed in a fire, and as far as Maria knows that is true. However, it isn't the truth. That night I discovered that Maria's father had plans for his daughter. In order to ensure her safety he planned on turning her into an android like me, but colder and without the emotion you saw in her previously. She would be functioning as self-serving android that was focused entirely on its own survival all others would be irrelevant and expendable. When I discovered this, I took action, and I killed her father. I murdered her father, and Maria doesn't know." The android sighed once more and scratched the back of his head.

"I wanted you to know so you can render judgement and in case someone tries to use it against me. I'd rather be upfront and let you know about it. I also would like to know how you would handle the issue with telling Maria the truth. She doesn't know, and I'm not sure how or when I should break the news. Sooner is better than later, I imagine." The android said looking toward Sharaku with some concern on his face, hoping his friend had some advice for him.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Past and its Venom (Sharaku)   The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:03 am

Coffee? People sure like giving free stuff lately. Sharaku wouldn't decline, however. He figured Sentinel had some sort of reasoning behind this whole call out anyway. He would nod at the android shortly. ''Thanks.'' Well, at least, his hand would be warm, if nothing else. Because if this was any serious, he doubted he would be in the mood to drink. ''Very well, I can do that.'' So, it was listening time? How deja vu. Though, he still couldn't imagine what was important enough for the android to want to tell him face to face.

He would sit down, trying to get comfortable. The bench being cold helped none, but he forgot that quickly. Sentinel's words were distracting enough. He did his best to keep a poker face at the initial words. Nothing bad, but he never expected anything pleasant from stories about someone's past. After all, people usually told only when it had some sort of impact. ''Not neccesarily. I don't believe past does not matter. Just that we should try to get over it as much as we can, rather than let it control our lives in the future as well. Feel free to go on, I don't mind.'', he'd put in a comment, before settling to listen. Honestly, he was a little unsettled by the prospect, but he'd do it. He just didn't want to have to handle another kind of outburst, or anything of the sort right now.

...the actual story was definitely nothing he would have expected, even if he had tried making assumptions. His expression would be fairly unreadable, as he gazed back at the android thoughtfully. ''.....'' Well. Several bouts of silence later, he'd make to shift in his seat, crossing one leg over the other, and leaning his chin against one hand. His golden eyes would narrow a bit. ''If you're looking for judgement, I have none. Plenty of humans are cruel. I am not surprised. In the end, it's always 'kill or be killed'.'', he'd state, his tone somewhat dry. It was strange, however. For an android to be concerned about such. Does a machine truly need to bother? Hm, he didn't understand how this worked.

''As for telling her, I'd say it depends on many factors. How close was she with her father before it happened, and such. However, I do agree that if you plan on ever telling her, you should do it soon. She may throw a tantrum, or be angry, but a child will get over it in time, if you work on making her understand. The longer you wait, the better chance that she could just up and leave. By the time she's old enough to take care of herself, it'll be much harder. Lies will only get you so far. She'd most likely be more bitter, the longer you keep playing pretend before being honest.'', he'd give his word calmly, though it was obvious that this whole topic did not sit well with him. For all intents and purposes, he was not a fan of discussing the things people do.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Past and its Venom (Sharaku)   The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:18 am

The android sat and listened intently to Sharaku's responses, seeming to hang on every single word that the man spoke. Sharaku was most certainly a realist, kill or be killed, humanity is cruel, the past does not matter, what matters is here and now. Realists were never the happiest type of individuals and the android began to wonder if Sharaku truly knew the word happiness. If he did, then he most certainly did not show it often. In fact, the guardian was only sure he had seen the man laugh maybe once, and it wasn't a laugh of joy and happiness. However, now it was his turn to respond to his advice and thoughts.

"I thank you for taking time and commenting as well as offering advice to me. It seems to be following the trend of other advice I have received. I appreciate you taking the time to discuss what many would see as an uncomfortable situation. So thank you for being a good friend and willing to hear it out." The android said, somewhat tuning into the discomfort that his friend was feeling, and simply decided that now was a a proper time for a change of scenery. Now that the sensitive information was over, and he did not want to trouble his friend with anymore of that subject. After all friends did not force friends to discuss issues that made them uncomfortable, there was a time and place for such things, this was not the time or place for it. The android knew that and understood it. It was only fair that they move on to something nicer, namely Sharaku's newest fur friend.

"Now that the morbid secret is out of the way, might I suggest a change in scenery? There is a cafe that we can sit in and discuss happier things in the warmth of the building." It was obvious why the android chose the very empty park over the crowded and warmer. The latter might cause the android to get in trouble should someone too curious for their own good over hear the converstation.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Past and its Venom (Sharaku)   The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:01 am

Hm? Already? This started off in a way that made Sharaku assume it would take longer to talk through. The android trying to drop the subject so quickly sort of confused him. ''Uncomfortable?'', he'd shake his head a little. ''I think I have no say in that. Besides, I don't really mind, I just didn't expect this kind of subject, that is all. Feel free to say more, if you want to.'' He didn't, really. It just reminded him of things, but he could shrug that off easily enough. It was moreso that Sentinel threw this out rather out of the blue. One usually doesn't expect to be called out in a casual manner, and get told this without any former notice.

''Speaking of these things, however, maybe we should keep discussing for a while longer. On the way, if you want.'', he'd state towards the suggestion of going somewhere inside. He didn't mind that, but since they were already on these subjects, might as well stay there for a while. After all, if it was a concern of telling just in case, he had things to say as well. The android did good to remind him that he was the last one that hadn't had the chance to hear. Ah well. ''I am not a fan of talking about pasts, yes, but as you said, some things are good to know, in case trouble comes up. Perhaps I should tell you something from my side as well. You're the only one of the team that doesn't know yet, afterall, as the circumistance never brought it up. Feel like listening?'', he'd inquire, with a thoughtful glance at the other. Fourth time's the charm, perhaps. This wasn't something he had been preparing for, but he and Sentinel obviously didn't meet face to face often, so it'd be beneficial to get it over with now. Better late than never.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Past and its Venom (Sharaku)   The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:16 am

The android was surprised, with how willing Sharaku was to continue this type of discussion. He had thought he felt a feeling of discomfort with the issue, and if it was not toward the subject, then what? What was Sharaku uncomfortable about? While the android did not know what it was at that moment, he would later learn. "Hmm, I would rather keep this conversation a private and away from prying ears. I believe you would understand, but you did remind me of something that I would like to ask you." The android said sitting back down at the bench. Though that could wait as Sharaku mentioned not being a fan of discussing the past and how he had something that the android did not know about.

"Hmm, like Hyde then huh?" The android said with a soft smile recalling his meeting with Hyde, but at least now he learned what Sharaku seemed uncomfortable about. The past, his past in particular it seemed, since his secret appeared to revolve around it. Otherwise, why would be so uncomfortable with the past? If his secret was not in the past then he would have nothing to fear. However, it was then that Sentinel nodded his head, "It seems this entire team has skeletons in our closet, and it would make us on even ground. Not to mention, you have made me a bit curious, but feel free to tell me what you have told the others. If you are comfortable with it, some humans cope better by telling people, other people would prefer to handle it on their own." Granted, if Sharaku was worried about Sentinel sharing it, well he most certainly had leverage over the android to say the very least. "Though it is entirely up to you. If you desire to share it with me then feel free to do so. I assure you that it is safe with me." That was something that his friends could count on, he would not tell anyone else. Loyalty to his friends was one of his strongest traits.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Past and its Venom (Sharaku)   The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 7:23 am

Ah, right. Privacy. It made sense, though it made Sharaku enjoy the cold no more. However, it would be risky to talk about these matters in a crowded environment. ''Well then. Go ahead and ask. On the little issue, however, if you want complete privacy, I could just invite you to my place. I live fairly close to here.'', he'd respond in a contemplative manner. Usually, he didn't get guests, but he'd have no problem with that. It would solve the problem, so why not? They'd be inside, as well as have no unneeded ears around them. Whether the android accepted the offer or not, the converstion continued on.

He would quirk a faint, wry smile when Sentinel brought up Hyde. So, the redhead had told someone else already as well, eh? He was fairly sure Naomi didn't know yet, though he couldn't guess with Shun. ''Sort of, but different. I'm guessing he told you then? He hadn't seemed extremely keen on that idea before.'' It's not like he minded. It was Hyde's decision alone. He was just a little surprised. When the android spoke about proverbial skeletons, he would give a short laugh. It shouldn't be, but it sounded a bit funny. ''Doesn't everyone?'', he would mutter. ''Still, I don't mind by now. It'd be better if all of you know anyway.'' It was the worst the first time around. Fourth time wouldn't be that bad, unless Sentinel made an extreme fuss about it. And he doubted something like that from a robot. Hm, you never knew, but he didn't think the android would be too jumpy, after what he had just talked about himself.

How to start, however? He had no leads when it came to Sentinel. Playing around would most likely prove useless with the analytical android. Being matter of fact was not easy with this subject. He would look ahead thoughtfully. Finding something to begin with was difficult with a complicated subject. ''Ahm, let's start with this then.'', he'd come to a conclusion after a while of mulling it over. ''I assume you have noticed that, unlike the rest of you, I don't actually use a Persona to fight, yes?'' It was kind of obvious, but it was a good way to start. He would stretch out the hand he wielded the 'weapon' on. ''You see, this 'thing', is actually a Shadow.'', he'd state, with a glance at the android, somewhat looking out for the reaction. ''Should I go on, or would you like to ask anything? It's rather complicated, so it may be easier if go by what interests you.'', he'd raise an eyebrow at the other, making an inquiry. He honestly had no idea how to put this together right now.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Past and its Venom (Sharaku)   The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:31 am

The android nodded at Sharaku's offer, "Ah, I did not know that, but yes that would be a far better place to have this conversation at." The android said. He looked around, no one wanted to be in the cold, so they had a bit of privacy considering how most people were in their cars at this moment. However, the conversation continued right along as his friend mentioned how they all had skeletons in their closet. "However, I think our willingness to share these skeletons speaks to how much we trust one another. I'm not going to go on a speech about how good it is, but...we all have gotten quite close to exchange such secrets. I think it means we've made a lot of progress in our friendship." There he was done! He was trying to actively avoid the long drawn out speeches. Though when Sharaku mentioned it would be better if he knew anyway, the android could only wonder why? Had his friend done some dark deed as well? Was there blood on his friend's hands?

However, when Sharaku began to explain his powers and how they were different, the android was pleasantly surprised. He had always been a bit curious, to be perfectly honest, Sharaku truly was the odd one out overall. When his friend explained it was a Shadow of all things, the android blinked. A shadow....Sharaku had control over a shadow? How, those things seemed like savage monsters the last time the group fought them. However, here his friend was with a Shadow under his control, it was quite surprising to be perfectly honest. When his friend suggested that he direct how this conversation go, the android nodded.

"Well the best place to begin for me is...how did you come to control a shadow and make a weapon out of it?" The android inquired, more than a bit curious as to what the answer was. How on earth did his friend manage to take a wild creature and make it submit to his will? They did not speak the language of humans, except for some rare occasions and even if they did then it seemed unlikely that they would submit to human rule. So how on earth did his friend do it?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Past and its Venom (Sharaku)   The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:05 am

''Very well. Let's go then. The streets aren't extremely crowded, so we can talk along the way.'' That, and Sharaku doubted the conversation would get that badly serious before they managed to get to their destination. He would stand up, waving at the android to follow him for now. Then, back to the discussion on hand. He was sort of glad that Sentinel decided to not go on a speech. He was getting the meaning, so there wasn't a need for an elaborate monologue on that particular subject. ''I think that one's obvious enough. For one, I can't see you telling these to someone you barely know, if you're having this much trouble when it comes to telling Maria in the first place.'' Trust was important, yes, though it often depended whether it was both sided, or not. That could mess things up a lot.

Surprisingly enough, the other didn't react as much as Sharaku expected him to. Then again, he had never gotten to know what exactly Sentinel thought about Shadows, so there was no way he could have predicted the response. Still, as far as he was willing to guess, he doubted the android liked the beings too much. After all, the only thing they usually did, was fighting against them. Who'd like the annoying obstacles in their path? When Sentinel made the following question, his face would turn a bit sour. Getting there right from the start, hm? Ah well. ''I think I'll answer that one once we get inside.'' They wwren't far by now, and it would also give him a little bit of time to think over his response. The walk from then on would take approximately a minute, maybe a little less, so it wasn't as if the android was going to have to wait long.

''Well then, make yourself at home, and we can continue the conversation.''
, he'd say, vaguely waving towards the black couch in the living room, after they got inside. He would proceed to shrug off his jacket, offering the android to hang his own as well, before moving over to sit down. He wasn't going to ask his companion whether he wanted anything to drink and all as of yet, seeing as they were busy talking. That, and he didn't think a robot needed to actually eat or anything. Probably a moot point in this case. ''Now then, as for your question.'', he'd begin, once both of them settled down. ''You could say I've been forced to do it. I probably wouldn't choose this, if I had the chance. That said, I can't really tell you how this actually works, because I don't know. As far as I'm aware, I'm bound to the Shadow, however, I don't know the mechanics behind it.'', he'd elaborate, giving a faint sigh. ''You see, I was kind of reminded of the fact that I haven't told you about this, when you spoke of Maria's father and what he wanted to do to her. I'd say this could be taken in a similar way, except that it has nothing to do with robots.'', he'd add, before staying quiet for a while, letting the android process the info, and possibly ask anything, if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Past and its Venom (Sharaku)   The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:18 am

The android followed Sharaku to his home, nodding a bit, Sharaku did have a point their trust as going up quite a bit. Hopefully, Sharaku trusted him....of course he did. They were both sharing deep and personals secrets! Surely they had a strong sense of trust! The android wanted to bonk himself on the head because of such a foolish thought, but he feared it would make his friend question his sanity. The android looked at Sharaku, he was right he did not like the beasts that much. However, Sharaku was not a shadow, he was not one of those beasts. He could tell the difference, Sharaku did not actively seek to harm others, all his friend wanted to do was live his life and not have to worry about this damn mystery.

When they entered his home, the android began to survey the room for structural weaknesses or the like, seeing none he takes a seat on the couch before looking toward his friend. "Nice place you got here." he would keep his jacket on, since they may not be here long. As his friend explained that he did not get a choice and he was forcibly bonded to the shadow the android's eyes widened a bit. Even more so when his friend compared it to MAria's planned operation. "I see how horrible for people to do such a thing. Why on earth would they do that?" The android pondered aloud, before looking toward his friend. "Clearly, you may have an idea, but no doubt they left you in the dark." What would the next question have to be? Well the next question was somewhat natural to the android.

"This shadow, I assume you can control it, no?" He had demonstrated a great amount of control over the shadow thus far, but the android was not sure if this was a mere temporary measure. If it was then perhaps the android could try to find something to help his friend, but his experience with such supernatural matters was not all that much. No doubt, he would have to learn a lot more. Right now though his friend's safety came first and foremost before anything else occurred.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Past and its Venom (Sharaku)   The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:03 pm

''Thanks.'' Sharaku would mutter simply at the android's compliment. They weren't here to discuss the niceness of places anyway. That aside. Why was a good question. He could guess well enough, but in actuality, he had no idea what truly motivated them to try for that kind of thing. He would shake his head slightly. It seemed that Sentinel meant it moreso as a rhetorical question, but might as well answer. ''To have more power? That's what I'd guess. When you look at it that way, Shadows have supernatural powers, normal humans don't. Simply put, I think they were trying to see whether it was possible to utilize that specific power somehow. How did it come to using people for their experiments, I don't know, however.'', he'd elaborate, shrugging.

When the android posed the question about control, he would pause to think a bit, scratching at his cheek. ''To an extent?'' He wasn't sure how to put it. The answer was theoretically both yes and no. ''He's not going to harm me, if that's what you mean. Not really. As he is, he'd be useless on his own anyway. Still extremely annoying. You're lucky he normally does not like to speak up in the real world, or else he'd probably attempt bitching you out for something by now.'' His tone was a little amused at this point. ''That said, we're technically two different beings, so in this sense, I cannot control him, but considering the situation we're in, we kind of have to work together. Because if I die, he most likely would as well.'' At least, he figured so. With the form the Shadow had right now, it'd probably be hard to make it work.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Past and its Venom (Sharaku)   The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:53 am

The android nodded toward Sharaku, so it was to see if they could somehow control the shadow's power? That seemed unbelievably foolish, but here Sharaku was a living and successful experiment. Thought a question that had still yet to be a answered was at what cost? What did it cost Sharaku to have these powers thrown upon him? Well...the android always had the feeling his friend did not consider himself entirely human, but he was. He was just different in a very unique way, but then Sharaku began to explain his relationship with his Shadow. So they were two separate beings, but bounded by the need for one another in order to survive. It was funny how life turned what would be two enemies into two allies fighting for survival. Well it was to the group's advantage.

"I see so it is like symbiosis, but less mutual and more one sided. I think, or so I gather from what you are telling me. I am no longer sure I have any more questions about it, I trust you enough to let the group know if there were any concerns you had about it. Though, I have heard it speak on occassion, and it was....interesting to say the least." The android said, and it also explained why Sharaku did not see the blue doors like he did. Very interesting, but that was something else to discuss at another time. The android looked toward his friend, "Why did you hide this? I understand the fact that you are working with a shadow might be of some concern, but it doesn't change who you are as my friend?" He asks, well the android could clearly seperate the two beings and did not have a concern about his friend. If he did then he would know to ensure that his friend was made aware of it.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Past and its Venom (Sharaku)   The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:05 am

''I think it's not called symbiosis anymore, when it's one sided.'' Sharaku wasn't sure what it was, but he was certain there was a different name for it. Not important, however. He would give the android points for creativity, at least. Interesting wasn't a strong enough word to use either, but that wasn't really the point anymore. ''Several reasons, among the one you mentioned, I suppose.'' He would sigh slightly at Sentinel's following inquiry. Sure, even if he was by chance completely sure they wouldn't mind, it wasn't something you just tell to people during small talk. Nor was it a good idea to have it get out. There was a risk in everything.

''You see, this doesn't have as much to do with how would you consider me, but with other factors. If you remember, I have already said that I didn't do this because I wanted to. And I can't say I left because they let me. In case I were to run into anyone who is somehow associated with those people, I might as well be damned.'', he would laugh drily. ''I prefer to not mention it unless I have to. That, and it is not a pleasant topic to speak about. Trust me, no one would really want to go through this out of their own volition. These things were apparently 'experiments' for a reason.'', he would scoff, rolling his eyes. Though, it would probably not be too easy for a robot to understand. After all, androids did not really feel like humans, did they?
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Past and its Venom (Sharaku)   The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:59 pm

The android nodded, it was more parasitic than symbiotic, but for it to favor the host so much was so strange and unheard of to the android. He had never heard or read of such a relationship existing it made it so unnatural. However, Sharaku soon explained that the mystery behind his power was not the reason he wanted to tell the android this. There was another reason that would make itself clear with time, and that reason was the fact that he was forced into this experiment that he had escaped from it. In other words, he was afraid that some people were going to come after him to reclaim him for further experimentation. No doubt, since they were associated with him they would be dragged into it as well.

"Of course no one wants to bring up the past, it is not something that people want to dwell on due to the pain it can cause us. Even the pain it causes in the present. However, I understand what you are saying. Because I am associated with you I might get dragged into their hunt as well." The android said raising a hand to his chin, and that may mean that Maria is in danger. However, the android understood quite well, he was created by a man who had turned mad man. No doubt if he had escaped with Maria, her father would be hunting them down and he would be forced to live like fugitives. "Well I don't think you should count yourself out if those people happen to find you. You have a group of friends who would not allow them to take you back so easily for further experimentation." He said offering his friend a smile before raising another point. "If they do happen to find you then it might be better to stand your ground and make it clear that you have no intention of being their lab rat. Then they might back down and consider you a lost cause, after all the resources it will take to acquire you will far outweigh the benefit. That is of course assuming that these individuals are rational."

Given, from what the android had been told...he wasn't sure that these people were rational. They seemed mad given what they were doing with their knowledge. It was disturbing for the android to consider that there were other mad men out there who would use their knowledge for such harm. He had personal hopes that Sharaku would not have to do that, but if it came down to it then he would stand by his friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Past and its Venom (Sharaku)   The Past and its Venom (Sharaku) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Past and its Venom (Sharaku)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next