Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Tea Time (Lost) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Tea Time (Lost) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Tea Time (Lost) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Tea Time (Lost) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Tea Time (Lost) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Tea Time (Lost) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Tea Time (Lost) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Tea Time (Lost) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Tea Time (Lost) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Tea Time (Lost)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Tea Time (Lost) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time (Lost)   Tea Time (Lost) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:29 pm

“Okay then! Let me get the phone,” Hyacintha said as she placed her tea down and hopped from the table. She ran upstairs, apparently in search of her phone. Snow watched her go before turning his eyes to Nilo.

"Perhaps you should double warn your mother. I am not sure if she is ready for Hyacintha’s…."unique" way of cooking,” Snow said as he rubbed the back of his head lightly with the first sheepish smile he had given in a while. Standing up, he would drift towards the table and after glancing at a cracker, he would pick up a few before drifting off to the right and resettling on a different pillow. From upstairs, Hyacintha rummaging about could be heard. It appeared it would be a while before she returned…meaning Nilo was now alone to deal with Snow.

There was silent for a moment before after a few soft crunches here and there, Snow spoke his tone calm and devoid of emotions.

“Nilo…I am going to ask you a few questions. Be absolutely honest if you choose to answer. So then…Do you like master?”

After the question was asked, Snow would pause for a bit before continuing.

“Do you like me?” he asked the second question, his dark eyes unseen in the darkness. The light shimmering off his glasses was the only hint of where he was in the shadows of the room. He was quiet for a moment longer and then spoke again after listening to what the boy had to say on peace.

“You speak of peace with a logical, yet pure heart, but I wonder if such purity can stand behind something so contradicting it might work. Like chaotic peace? A balance of the darkness and light in the world? A balance of truths?”

Snow finished the set of questions he had for Nilo as he kept an eye on the “time” when it came for Hyacintha’s return. She was still digging for the phone. Heh. She had hide it well from herself, but that just meant Snow had a bit more time to “bond” with the child that had come into his and his master’s life.

While Hyacintha liked him, Snow was still unsure what to do with him. The child reeked of a scent that made his skin crawl and yet the boy’s kind nature and Hyacintha’s will power kept the young man docile instead of aggressive. He didn’t want to hurt the boy...even if instinct dictated he should….and perhaps it was this contradiction of thoughts within that was prompting Snow to ask the questions he asked. To get a better understanding of the boy….or maybe something darker was orchestrating this very odd play between humans and shadows that not even Snow recognized yet.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time (Lost)   Tea Time (Lost) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:13 pm

The boy nodded and smiled as Hyacintha left to get her phone, taking another small sip of his tea before going to continue eating the cookie he took earlier. The boy listened to Snow, nodding his head lightly before smiling politely. "I'm sure she's not terrible at it. After all, she cooked the rice well and made tea for the three of us." he said with his polite smile, not expecting the forefront of what Hyacintha was truly capable of.

The boy stayed silent though as Snow moved, going to the dark side of the room. He tilted his head at him with curious eyes, wondering what his intentions where for doing so. That, however, became obvious as Snow stated the actions he was about to do. The boy only nodded politely, keeping his worry well buried inside of him. However, the first question made him blush lightly, lowering his head.

"I-I..." he stammered, taking a breath to calm his nerves. "... I do believe so, yes." he said with another light blush, turning to his tea to calm his nerves. He had no idea why Snow would ask such an odd question... But was he so transparent in his feelings for Hyacintha? He didn't know, and so stayed quiet. Preparing himself for Snow's next question. He raised an eye brow though, not sure on what to say.

"I... Think of you as a friend, yes." he said with a nod of his head. These questions reminded him of his and Sky's trade of words. He wished he was able to know why the odd girl was up to... If she was even up to something... Regardless, the boy awaited Snow's last question, silently sighing at the normalness of it... Or 'normal' compared to the past two questions.

"... Chaotic peace contradicts itself, Snow... For there to be peace, chaos can't exist. That is why peace is such an impossibility." the boy said with a nod, sipping his tea before continuing. "Ever sense man came to be, chaos came with it. I believe there was peace long ago... But now it's forever lost... Maybe it's still possible to achieve on Earth... But... I've seen to much wrong in the world as it is. I was part of the darkness and chaos that tainted it... I still am in some way... As is everyone. You see, we as people are selfish. We seek pleasure in any form we can take it. We want so much, and we never see what we need... What others need... What the world needs... My father was selfish... Its because of him that I went though what I did... Maybe because of him that I wish for people to never experience the pain I did... That man can come together and aid each other... To create a world of peace... So, no... I don't believe a chaotic peace can exist... For now, I think balance is all we can strive for... I believe there's a place where peace truly exists... Where no one cries and no one hurts... And its because of that place that earth can't achieve true peace... But for me, I want to better the world as best I can... If I can help one person not go through the pain I went through, then I'd be happy... If I can help more people... I'd be overjoyed... Maybe I'll get there one day... Helping someone... I'm still a mess though... But... People have showed me I can do things right... That I can help people and be their strength... So that's what I want to do now... To try and help someone... I believe peace can only come when people stop pleasuring themselves and turn to help others..." he said with a thoughtful tone, sighing as he finished. He took a sip of his tea, letting his words sink in for a moment.

"... I hope I answered your questions to your liking, Snow." he said with a polite smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time (Lost)   Tea Time (Lost) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:25 pm

Hyacintha remaining digging upstairs, her light footfalls could be heard pattering across the wooden floor as she went to check another room for the phone she hid. Not minding the delay, Snow decided to keep their guest occupied…or rather himself occupied by prying slightly at the boy.

To the remark about cooking, Snow simply chuckled lightly at what was said.

“I will agree she has the potential to be a wonderful cook. A teacher much more patient and tolerant than myself is required for her to perfect such an art though. Who knows? Maybe one day, I can stop worrying about her burning down the house when she cooks. My blood pressure will be greatly improved when that day arrives.” Snow said his voice light for only a few moments before he became serious as he continued to recline in the darkness.

He took note of Nilo’s reaction to his movement to the darkness, but the boy did not take his chances to question such an action. Who knew? Maybe Snow would’ve given him an unexpected answer. However, the chance was missed fot the time being and now Snow was the one asking questions.

As he asked his first and paused to let the other answer, he took notice of each action the child made and then committed to memory his words. The serious lad’s eyes closed as he shook his head lightly before he reopened them and asked the second question. When the other answered, Snow spoke.

“Then as a friend, let me be upfront with you about my master. While you are a…tolerable person, I am quite selfish, especially when it comes to sharing. I am not very willing to let just anyone be close to my master, but I am always willing to allow the bold to try. So a try for her hand you get. Impress me and I might consider you worthy of her,”
Snow said his tones low and slightly territorial as he watched Nilo from his spot carefully to see just how he’d react to such a warning, a warning he was lucky  to get at this point. If Nilo was less tolerable than he was, then the warning would’ve never came, just the bite for even daring to try. In any case, the boy seemed genuine enough to give him a tiny bit of slack, so Snow would simply watch what was to occur…that is if the boy hadn’t been scared off by the warning.

When the conversation came to the subject of Chaotic Peace, Snow would tilt his head lightly at the boy’s words as he listened for a bit and then being silent for many moments, eventually let out a sigh.

“Humans and their cloud like dreams. I honestly wonder what will happen to the world if they were to agree upon a single world," Snow muttered thoughtfully before blinking and looking over at Nilo. . “As contradicting as it seems, I think such a balance is necessary for those of peace and those of chaos to live side by side. If either side ruled absolutely, then what is saving the children of the opposing side from being erased? Do you plan to help them too? Or force them into ways that benefit the whole? Would your idea of peace mean there would be no more individuals? But instead a hive of feeling?” Snow asked as he laid on his stomach the light falling lightly on his pale hands and black painted nails.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time (Lost)   Tea Time (Lost) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 12:00 pm

The boy smiled and nodded at Snow's words on Hyacintha's cooking. It would make sense... The potential was obvious in the way she handled the rice and made the tea today. With practice, it wouldn't be surprising to see her attending culinary school or climbing the corporate ladder in a successful restaurant. All though, these where just fantasies flowing through the boy's head, fantasies the maiden found quite cute.

Regardless, the boy stayed silent and only nodded at Snow's words regarding his emotions toward Hyacintha. He didn't understand how Snow came into Hyacintha's service... But it was obvious he cared about her. He wouldn't touch the matter more outside of a polite, "Thank you."

Then came the matter of peace again. Such an odd topic... To be honest. It seemed as if Snow wasn't really listening to the fact that true peace was an impossibility. The boy shrugged it off though, thinking his response out carefully.

"... Yes, for peace to ensue, both sides must come into a compromise. The children on the opposite side of a cause devoted to peace should not simply be erased... For true peace to become reality, all sides must agree on it. Forcing people is never a good choice either... To force a mind set upon someone is almost as bad as destroying a person's free will. Doing so is barbaric and cruel... And my theory of peace... I'm not sure what it would feel like. Would everyone become a hive mind? Or would they simply stop caring about the negative of the world and simply bask in the positive... The betterment of mankind instead of the dark selfish desires we have grown accustomed to... Again, Snow... I'm not sure. True peace isn't possible... We can only strive to help people see things in a brighter light... To live in peace and by doing so, show people how wonderful it can be." the boy ended with a light nod of his head, sipping the last of his tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time (Lost)   Tea Time (Lost) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:52 pm

Snow took note of the boy’s reactions to his words. He noticed how the other did not really go further into his own feelings towards Hyacintha. He preferred to keep his silence letting the being known as Snow know there was more going on under the surface. While this knowledge made him suspicious, the young man didn’t hold onto the feeling for too long before his mind was focusing on the odd subject of peace.

As he and Nilo exchanged words, Snow found himself a bit disgusted with this idea of peace. He understood that humans thought this peace impossible, but for someone such as himself, impossible was not even part of his vocabulary. This peace, while highly improbable, could be achieved if the right power was placed behind it…even if Nilo did not seem to see eye-to-eye with him on this matter.

As the other spoke, Snow listened to his words before letting out a contemplative hum as he analyzed what had been said. This human thought more reasonably than the normal ones with such lofty ideas. Maybe…maybe this child would be able to handle the world of truth better than others. Maybe he could be one of the hands that could open the lost sheep’s’ eyes to truth.

“…Your ways are quite logical and wise. I appreciate you are not the sort of human that rests his head upon clouds and silly dreams that might not ever be achieved because you jump before you learn to walk. You say absolute peace is impossible, but I can tell you from experience that impossible does not exist, no matter how far-fetched the dream gets. If a dream gets enough power behind it, it will become reality. Such is the way of dreams. That is why I prefer logical dreams than extreme ones that will simply blow up in your face later. I had feared you were of the extremist nature, but after hearing your words, I am glad I was mistaken,” Snow said and then paused as he tilted his head up towards the ceiling. Hyacintha was coming back.

Looking back at Nilo as he finished his tea, the quiet young man stretched out on his pillows allowing the light to show some of his face as he gave Nilo a small smile.

“I thank you for humoring me and my ramblings,” he said politely before falling silent as Hyacintha came down the stairs and back towards the table in a rush.

“Whoo! Finally…found it!” Hyacintha said between breaths, her hair a little messy from whatever search she had done to find the hot pink phone she now had clutched in her hand. Sweeping a stray hair back, she sat down at the table once more.

“Sorry about that,” she said with a light laugh and then flipping open the glittery phone, she turned it on. “So then, numbers right?” she said and then after a few clicks found her own phone number. “Alright, my number is…[insert number here]. Got it?” she asked as she looked over at Nilo with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time (Lost)   Tea Time (Lost) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:31 pm

The boy smiled towards Snow, a light nod of his head. He was slightly confused by the stream of questions still. But it seemed Snow simply wished to share theories with the boy. He didn't mind, finding it nice to bounce theories against another person's view. He was slightly confused though as Snow refereed to him as a 'human.' Whilst it was true... Why would another human refer another human as a human and not simply a person...? The stream of thoughts confused the boy, and the maiden residing within him simply sung her song, seeming to curl up in his mind in a sleeping matter.

"Of course, Snow. Any time." the boy said to Snow as he thanked him. It wasn't often he was able to have such discussions with people. It made him glad he had a friend like Snow to talk to on occasions. Imagine the intellectual discussions they could have.

The boy looked over to Hyacintha as she came down though, a light smile across his face as he took out his phone. The two exchanged phone numbers with relative ease, the boy nodding his head towards Hyacintha.

"Thank you. My mother will be most pleased to hold your first cooking lesson." he said with a light smile, wondering if Hyacintha would overly mind if he called her some time... The thought disturbed the boy lightly, causing the maiden to smirk lightly. He inwardly rolled his eyes at her, about to think something to her before his phone buzzed. It was his mother, it appeared now was time to head home. The boy sighed and looked up, a polite smile across his face.

"It seems I need to head home now..." he said as he stood, bowing his head lightly to the two. "Thank you both so much for having me over. It was an absolute pleasure to come here." he said happily, a light smile across his face.

At that, the boy would leave politely being either seen out by his hosts or simply alone. If the former, the boy would wave good bye to the two before heading towards the station and towards home. Happy that he was able to spend time with his friends.

[Nilo Has Exited the Thread]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time (Lost)   Tea Time (Lost) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:18 pm

A small smile crossed Snow’s face as the other said his words. He was quite pleased that Nilo had allowed that little conversation to occur. Not only was it a joy to know how much he could poke the boy on ideas, but having another thinker to talk to made him feel less like an odd ball and made it easier for him to relax amongst beings that were not his own, a thing he made very clear when he intentionally distinguished Nilo as human and not as something similar to him. The slip up was small, but a hint of trust nonetheless. Snow could get to like this one the more he hung around, provided he remained like this and nonthreatening.

He, his master, and this human could create a better reality together, but now was not the time to ask Nilo if he wanted to take such a step and join them in what others considered a mad quest. No. Perhaps next time. Right now his master was back and the art of number trading was performed.

When this was done, Hyacintha looked up at Nilo with a pleased grin. Yay! She had his number now she could….no!no! She couldn’t do that without permission. Besides would Nilo even like her contacting him at random? Hyacintha didn’t know, but quickly pushed the thought aside as the young man spoke.

“I look forward to the event and will be sure to contact her soon to set up a date,” Hyacintha said and then becoming silent looked at the ground a bit as she swayed by her chair, trying to think of what she wanted to say next; however, before she could fully formulate the right words a light buzzing drew brown eyes to Nilo.

When he said he had to go, Hyacintha’s smile crumbled.

“Aww! Do you have to go?” she asked clearly not liking the idea, but not really making an effort to hold him back either. If he had to go she would let him go….even if she was disappointed this couldn’t go on a bit longer. She was enjoying the exchange. In any case, when Nilo thanked them for having him over, Hyacintha’s frown vanished as she smiled.

“Oh no problem, Nilo. It is always a pleasure to see you,” Hyacitntha said as she moved to follow him out, Snow stayed where he was.

Hyacintha would follow Nilo outside and say her goodbyes as she watched him leave a bit saddened; however, when Nilo turned to wave goodbye one of the windows on the lower floor would open as Snow stuck his head out an unusual smirk upon his face.

“Nilo, be sure to keep in contact! It would be nice to hear from you any time!” he would call to the boy before going back inside as Hyacintha turned beet red as she quickly turned away from the boy unable to believe Snow had just said that. Sure he kept it general, but…the one receiving the calls would be herself and not him! Still...

She peeked over her shoulder at the retreating boy. It would be nice if he did call at random just say hi.

Thread has ended.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time (Lost)   Tea Time (Lost) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Time (Lost)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3