Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Lost Man (Scarlet ) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Lost Man (Scarlet ) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Lost Man (Scarlet ) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Lost Man (Scarlet ) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Lost Man (Scarlet ) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Lost Man (Scarlet ) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Lost Man (Scarlet ) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Lost Man (Scarlet ) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Lost Man (Scarlet ) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Lost Man (Scarlet )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel

Daniel

The Lost Man (Scarlet ) Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Man (Scarlet )   The Lost Man (Scarlet ) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:23 pm

Sake looked around in confusion, he was completely lost. Sake tried to find a big landmark, but he couldn't even see the Radio Tower from here. "How is Anyone supposed to find their way around here"? The man stroked his goatee, and then continued to walk in a random direction. This was getting him nowhere fast he just wanted to find the train station. The man sighed pushing his sunglasses to his forehead, and scanned the surroundings for any sort of landmarks again. Sake then went and leaned against a lamppost. Uncorking his jug of alcohol, he took a long swig of it. "Well if I'm lost might as well get drunk, not like I got a home to go back to anyways" the man said to himself. Sake sighed he hated getting lost. The man with fu man chu moustache decided he would ask the next person who came down the street.
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Man (Scarlet )   The Lost Man (Scarlet ) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:51 pm

Earlier that morning, Scarlet had woken up to another promising day. It was Sunday, so she was off duty, which gave her a chance to kick back and unwind; something she didn't really get to do that much nowadays. Of course, when it came to recreation, no other place in Azores could even compare to Galaxy Theme Park! Scarlet hadn't been there too many times, but the few times she had been there it had been some of the most fun times she had ever spent.

Scarlet packed her things into her handbag and left for the Metro Station. After a few minutes, she stepped off of a platform into Penecia Island. She was walking down the road leading to Galaxy Theme Park when she saw a disheveled man walking in an uncoordinated fashion, almost as if he was malnourished.

"Excuse me, sir?" Scarlet asked concerned. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Man (Scarlet )   The Lost Man (Scarlet ) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 12:16 am

Sake turned to see a woman calling out to him, and deciding to answer her question. "I'm fine no reason for you to worry about me" Sake said while staying quite a few feet away from the woman he didn't want to offend her he smelled of alcohol after all, and nobody found that stench to good. "This is just another normal day for me, well besides getting lost I mean" Sake said with a bitter smile. Sake wasn't used to talking to people, he usually kept to himself anyways. Sake just was hoping he wouldn't scare her off he still needed to ask for directions after all of this. Sake then took out the jug of alcohol and putting the cork back into it. He the tied the jug around the sash on his waist. Sake put his sunglasses back over his eyes so he could try to hide his scar, just in case the woman decided to get a closer look at him.
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Man (Scarlet )   The Lost Man (Scarlet ) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 1:35 am

"I'm fine no reason for you to worry about me"

"Are you sure?" Scarlet asked again, he certainly didn't seem fine, but... if he insisted. The second thing Scarlet noticed was the strong smell of alcohol wafting off of the man; it certainly wasn't pleasant, but she decided to ignore it. Wouldn't want to make the man feel self-conscious.

"This is just another normal day for me, well besides getting lost I mean"

Scarlet pondered that for a second. Was he lost? Is that why he was bumbling about aimlessly?

In a sudden moment of realization, Scarlet felt around her handbag for something... something... there it was! Scarlet pulled out a map of Penecia Island that she had picked up when exiting the metro station. Voluntarily ignoring the man's stench, she approached him and held up the map so both she and him could see it.

"Let's see..." Scarlet mumbled as she took a look at the map. "If I came out of here, then that means we should be.... wait, no. This is... this doesn't look like..."

After a few moments of Scarlet turning and inspecting the map, she came to a realization:

She was also lost.

"Well..." Scarlet said in an embarassed tone "It looks like we're both lost, mister...?" She left a blank space in that sentence, hoping the man would fill it out with his name.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Man (Scarlet )   The Lost Man (Scarlet ) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:56 am

Sake watched the woman pull a map out of her handbag and open the so that he could see it as well. Sake listened to the woman muttering, and it seemed she didn't even know were she was at either. Sake smiled a bitter smile as she asked his name, and pondered for a very short moment If he should tell her his name. "My name is...Sake" Sake had to be careful to not to tell anyone his real name. Sake then decided to ask her name, just to be polite  "and your name is Miss"? Sake asked a bitter smile still on his face. Sake then rubbed the scar that ran down his face. Sake knew he shouldn't have come to Azores.
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Man (Scarlet )   The Lost Man (Scarlet ) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:10 pm

"Sake? That's a nice name!" Scarlet chimed. She took the map and folded it, putting it back into her handbag. She looked around to get a general idea of their location. She figured if she could remember what path she took from the Metro station, she would be able to locate herself.

While it came back to her, she decided to strike up a friendly conversation.

"So..." She started "How'd you end up here?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Man (Scarlet )   The Lost Man (Scarlet ) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 4:56 am

"My name is nice well that's good, because I'm the one who chose it". Sake had a small bitter smirk on his face. "I came here by train I was out seeing the sights" Sake said with a small smile not really bothered by the situation anymore. Sake then took out his jug of Alcohol taking a huge swig of it, and then tied it back onto the sash on his waist. The mustachioed was nowhere near drunk, and to him that was kind of disappointing. Sake's eyes then scanned the area as if looking to see if anyone was following him he never could be to careful after all. Sake remained silent he honestly didn't know what to say to the polite woman in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Man (Scarlet )   The Lost Man (Scarlet ) EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 6:16 pm

"My name is nice? Well that's good, because I'm the one who chose it."

"Is that so?" Asked Scarlet "Well, you have a very apt sense of identity Mr. Sake, I'll give you that much." She meant that as a compliment, of course. Nothing wrong with changing who you are, after all. Although she did mentally question the etiquette effectivity of changing your name to the name of an alcoholic beverage, especially when you can be easily seen drinking said alcoholic beverage.

"I came here by train. I was out seeing the sights."

"That's neat. If you really need something to do, you should check out the theme park not too far from here. From what I understand, it's free entry, so you shouldn't have any trouble getting in. Even if you can't afford to go on the rides or attractions, it's still nicer to stroll in there than way out here."

In a sudden moment of clarity, Scarlet started to remember the way she took form the metro station to get here. After a few moments, she had remembered completely.

"Alright Mr. Sake." Scarlet said as she put her hand on her chin. "If I remember correctly..." She then proceeded to tell Sake the way which she took to get here from the metro station using the map as a visual reference.

"If you follow that backwards, you should be able to get to the metro station."
Scarlet chimed as she put the map back in her handbag and holstered it over her shoulder. "Is there anything else you need before I'm on my way, Mr. Sake?"

((OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply lately, some stuff popped up that I was not expecting. I should be back to regular posting speed in no time.))

Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Man (Scarlet )   The Lost Man (Scarlet ) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:04 am

"You Still haven't told me your name Miss" Sake said. Sake didn't know why, but he had a feeling the two might meet again. "Oh also don't call me Mister I'm only 22, calling me Mister makes me feel old haha" he said with a boisterous laugh. Sake always was called Mister even though he was only 22, and that was probably because he looked older then he actually was. "Also before I forget thanks for the directions, you're a real lifesavers" Sake said with a big grin. Sake leaned up against the wall he already memorized, and now he simply waited for a reaction he hoped it would be funny. Sake put his sunglasses back over his eyes, because it was still kind of bright out. Sake smiled "These Islands might not be to bad, there is a lot more fun here than back in Asia" Sake quickly closed his mouth after he said that. Sake couldn't believe he just let vital information about his past slipped out, he didn't even have an accent. Sake's skin paled he didn't need to anyone else into danger, because of his past.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Really it's no problem, don't worry about it Scarlet)
Back to top Go down
Anti-Moonie

Anti-Moonie

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Man (Scarlet )   The Lost Man (Scarlet ) EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:02 pm

"You Still haven't told me your name Miss"

Scarlet blinked. Had she really been so caught up that she forgot to introduce herself?

"Oh! I'm sorry, I was caught up remembering the way to the metro station. I'm Scarlet Woodrowe, I'm a nurse at Zela Academy."
Commented Scarlet as she extended her hand to shake Sake's.

"Oh, also, don't call me Mister. I'm only 22, calling me Mister makes me feel old."

Scarlet blushed out of embarassment. "Oh, sorry! Your facial hair made you look much older... that's not to say it looks bad! I just- uhh..." Scarlet started tripping over her own words, before deciding to reboot her statment. "Right, sorry."

"Also, before I forget; thanks for the directions, you're a real lifesaver."

"It's no problem at all Sake, just doing my good deed for the day."
Scarlet sported a sweet, comforting smile.

Next thing she noticed; Sake had leaned back against the one wall he'd memorized, causing a light chuckle to escape Scarlet.

"These Islands might not be too bad. There is a lot more fun here than back in Asia."
As Sake said that he became visibly uncomfortable with his own wording, causing Scarlet to consider the fact that maybe she shouldn't ask about that.

"Well... I won't ask about that if it makes you as uncomfortable as you seem." She said. "Well, I better get going. Try to stay out of trouble, okay? Have a good day!" Scarlet re-holstered her bag and resumed her walk down towards Galaxy Park, smiling about the fact she'd made a new friend that day.

[Scarlet has left the scene]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Man (Scarlet )   The Lost Man (Scarlet ) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Man (Scarlet )
Page 1 of 1