Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku)   An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:27 pm

....that, for one was a stupid question to ask. What was he, a mind reader? Sharaku would raise an eyebrow, and scoff at the guy. ''Excuse me, sir, but I believe I am not you. How do you suppose I'd know your reasons for doing something? I am not omnipotent. If you lose memory this easy, you might want to do something about it. But don't ask me questions I have no way of answering.'', he would answer coolly, keeping an indifferent face. Who was he to know why would a robot go and attack someone in public? Perhaps some sort of malfunction. But he did not care, really.

He couldn't fix the guy, nor do anything about it. Therefore, the point was moot. At this point, he just wanted to be sure this wouldn't keep happening. For the last thing he needed to see was people randomly getting attacked on the street. He was already irritated enough for the morning, and he was not interested in any more of it. That was that.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku)   An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:34 pm

Did he really not know, or was he lying? Whichever the case, Charles still had no straight answer to any of his questions. "I am well aware that I need repairs." He would reply. "Unfortunately, I do not remember who was my creator." He would look down for a brief moment, but get a hold of himself almost instantly, locking his gaze at Sharaku once again. That girl held answers to so many of his questions, but, however much he tried, he never managed to get anything out of her. She was a mystery, an oddity... He needed to meet her again, at any cost, even if only to find out the identity of the person she mentioned who could fix him.

Whenever he got transported to that hall, it was always at times when he had mysteriously lost his memory and fell unconcious. If he could induce that very state again forcefully, he would be able to meet her at any given time. For that, however, he needed to get home, to his apartment, which was impossible, mostly because of the man standing between Charles and the street, which grew ever more filled with each passing minute. "Whatever made me attack you, it is gone now." He said. "There will not be any more incidents if you let me go."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku)   An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:55 pm

Too bad then. ''You should be careful then.'', he'd state simply. Sharaku had nothing to say to that. He knew nothing about how an android gets repaired, and so, he'd leave the matter at that. Maybe he'd ask Sentinel later, if he actually remembered until whenever he met his whitehaired teammate again. He doubted many robots hung around their creator forever. Who'd fix them then? Hm. The question for million dollars. Couldn't just someone skilled in that field do it? He figured androids were complicated to understand in and out, but they could get broken, so there should be at least someone who could work with it.

''And I should trust you just like that..?''
, he'd voice out, amusement lacing his tone. ''Then again, I have no reason to care. Nor am I holding you here against your will. Go ahead, leave if you so wish.'', he'd add, a vague shrug in tow, as he made to lean against a wall. As he was, there was enough space for the other to walk by him, if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku)   An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:24 pm

This nonschalant man, Charles hefted him one last time, from the tip of his toes to the highest reaches of his silhuette. Sharaku was truly an unusual specimen, but dangerous nonetheless. He knew of Charles now, that much was certain, but he did not strike Charles as someone who would simply blurt his secret out to anyone, save for that other android, Sentinel...

"Thank you." Charles would say, taking a step towards the street. He would stop right by Sharaku, turning his head to face him. "My name is Charles." An almost unnecessary information. All it did was put him in further danger... Perhaps he should hurry with the check up, this proved it; his head really was a mess... "Farewell." Charles would add before limping away...

((I'll let Sharaku post one more time if she wants to before writing my final post and truly leaving the scene))
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku)   An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:38 pm

''Very well.'' Sharaku would nod at the guy, not making a move at all, staying still against the wall. He would watch Charles limp off with a neutral expression, thinking about who knew what. That sure had been a dramatic start of a day. He was never really interested in androids, but maybe he'd look into it later. This had been a bit weird for his tastes. Ah well. He had never claimed to understand how a bunch of metal and wires truly worked.

He would close his eyes, still in the same spot. Too bad he couldn't just take a nap here....Hm, perhaps he'd move after he figured what he even wanted to do. He had come here for a reason, but it wasn't anything important. May as well lay that off for now. He wasn't feeling up to things at the moment. Too much for one morning.

~Exit (sort of, though not gonna move anywhere. Out anyway, unless something that warrants attention happens) ~
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku)   An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:06 pm

Charles made it home succefully without any further incidents. Whatever proned him to lash out at Sharaku was gone. It made him even more suspicious of the man, though. Anyhow, he went to his apartment and locked the door. He had to try and fix his limbs somehow, but first...

The girl just wouldn't leave his mind at ease. He had to meet her again, he just did! She was there, right inside him, yet she was so far away from his grasp... He sat down next to the minibar he got from Blaez, wondering how to knock himself unconcious again. It usually happened spontaneously, not in any way caused by his will or actions. If only he had some sort of a 'Turn off' button somewhere... As he pondered the thoughts, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his head. By the time his hand reached his forehead and his eyes closed, the pain was gone and he found himself in the dark, cold, mysterious yet so charming hallway.

"Heya, Cha-chan!" The girl appeared behind him, hugging him from behind all of a sudden. He was still sitting down.

"Hello." He managed to mutter. How did he get here even? Did something happen? Something could've happened and he probably wouldn't have remembered it like last time. He tried getting up, pulling the girl with himself.

"Uh, you're strong, haha!" She laughed, still hanging onto his back. He was tall enough that her feet wouldn't have touched the ground if she hadn't jumped off before he stretched to full height. As she jumped off him, she noticed the puzzled glint in his eyes. "Oh, you must be wondering how you got here!" She said, putting a finger on her lips while looking up in realisation.

"Yes." He replied, turning towards her. The pain in his head was gone now, yet his hand was still rubbing his forehead. He put it down as he noticed it and realised it was his left hand. Huh, so he could move it here apparently.

His thoughts were interrupted by the girl once again. She said something puzzling... "I brought you here!" Charles's eyes widened. She seemed to glow with pride after making that statement, but it was unnerving to know she could simply make him faint all of a sudden in order to bring him here. "I heard your voice asking to get here, so I did just that! Don't worry, Cha-chan, nothing happened to you in the outer world." At least there were some good news, after all... Before he could make any new statement, though, she pulled his hand with strenght one wouldn't expect such a girl to posess. "Oh oh, I just remembered! I gotta show you my room! Come this way!" She pulled him along by the wall until they reached a dent in the outer shell of the hall, one that could go unnoticed if you weren't precisely looking for it. "See, here are the door to it! Let's go!" She pushed the spot right from the dent, revealing a stone door which opened easily into a huge, round room, full of various childish knick-knacks and toys. There was a bed on the other side of the room as well. A bed that would've appeared rather plain if it weren't for the fact that it was a bunk bed covered by that fabric thing you see on the beds of various cartoon princesses and such people. "Do you like it, huh? Huh?"

Charles was confused though. Did she actually leave alone in this place? Kind of like how he was alone up until this past week, heh. "It's..."

"Awesome, right? Haha, I can't wait to show it all to you! My plushies, my bed, my video games! I've got everything here! Even a kitchen, but it has been stuffed beneath the toys as I don't really need to eat!" She spoke with utmost glee in her voice. She truly was excited. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot." She abruptly halted her cheerful jumping when she noticed a piece of paper on the floor, half covered by a big plush elephant. What was drawn on the paper was a night sky that looked as if a child had drawn it. The stars were simple and the city in the background was just a bunch of black rectangles thrown together forming a horizon. What was peculiar was the fact that the picture only occupied the right half of the paper, so the left half was completely blank. The girl stuffed the paper into Charles's chest. "Do you remember this?" She asked with an honest smile as she watched Charles grab the drawing and observing it. He had to admit, he did feel like he knew of this drawing, for whatever reason. A picture began taking shape in his mind as his eyes followed the lines forming the golden stars which shone brightly on this cartoonish night sky. He could see the same scene he saw the first time he entered here, but this time it wasn't in the form of a play, but rather as if he was actually there looking at the sky, the same sky that he could see on that half finished drawing. "You do rememer, dontcha, haha?" He nodded at her remark, almost subconciously, making her heart jump up from joy. "Oh, then you gotta finish it! That was the deal we had!"

"Finish it?" Was that why the drawing was only half done, so that he could draw the second part?

"Yes, you dummy! Pretty please!" She smiled so hard her teeth showed, like a row of white monoliths on her beautiful face. He nodded once more, unable to resist it. Something about the girl made him feel fuzzy inside, he couldn't stop looking at her bright blue eyes and her dazzling hair... "Hooray! You're the best, Cha-chan! I knew you were still the same, even if you lost your memories! You know what, I have to reward you! If you bring me the finished drawing next time we meet, I will tell you my name, alright, seeing as you can't remember it yourself yet! Haha!" She reached with her hand, expecting a handshake.

"Understood." Charles accepted with a smile, completely forgetting the actual reason he came here today. The only thing that mattered now was her, her happiness. He might not have know who she was, but still...

---------------------------------

Charles worked that whole night, recreating the scene from his mind over and over again, every time getting every last detail right. The drawing was incomplete yet, as he still had to make it more beautiful for her by adding colors. That was the very reason why he made so many copies, so that he could make mistakes, as he never worked with colors before.

He decided he would go to the store to buy watercolors tomorrow after getting his leg into acceptable condition...

((Thread is now closed. Awaiting Gran's evaluation.))
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku)   An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:17 am

Charles and Sharaku failed to bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku)   An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An unexpeted meeting (Sharaku)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2